Gentle BF or Dominant Lover?

Story Info
Gentle couple visited by her dominant boyfriend.
2.7k words
4.38
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita knew that what she was doing was wrong. She had been with Adam for just over a year. Their relationship was loving and attentive. Adam was a really nice guy, gentle and considerate. Why oh why had she let Zack into her life?

It had been at a weak moment three months ago that he had taken her over his knee and spanked her. Why had she let him? He had fucked her hard and fast after that first spanking and she had cum like never before. What was the hardest thing to get her head around was why she had rung him two weeks later and said that she had been a naughty girl again and would he please come over and punish her.

Every time was the same. She rang him and he came over spanked her, fucked her and left. It was like a drug to her. She felt elated for days after each visit by Zack. Adam was so different. He would ask her very politely whether she would like to make love. The lovemaking usually lasted well over an hour. He was desperate to please her in any way she wished. For the first months with Adam she had always orgasmed and enjoyed his. It had started to take longer and longer for her to orgasm as time had gone on.

The last few times with Adam she had struggled or failed to cum. The last time she had reluctantly faked orgasm, as she had not wanted to disappoint him. Sitting waiting for Adam to come over it suddenly dawned on her that difficulty in cumming with Adam had started around the time Zack had first spanked her. The doorbell rang shaking her out of her thought.

"Hi love how are you doing? It's great my parents are staying away overnight. Shall we watch a film down here?"

"Sounds great to me. What shall we watch?"

"Can we watch 'Love Actually'? It's just the mood I am in at the moment."

They settled down, cuddled together on the sofa, when the doorbell rang.

"Shit I wonder who that is. I will be back in a minute, just pause the film."

It was with horror that Anita opened the door to Zack.

"High naughty girl how is that beautiful bottom of yours. Is it ready to be spanked before I fuck you senseless? I heard your parents are out for the night so I thought you might appreciate a bit of action."

"Zack you can't come in I have got company. You never come round without arranging it first."

"Oh is lover boy here? What's his name Ashley? I have been interested to meet him since we got together."

"It's Adam as well you know. Yes he is here so you cannot come in."

Not accepting this Zack pushed past Anita and walked into the living room. Anita made very hesitant introductions as the two males eyed each other up. Zack was two years older than Adam and Anita and a couple of inches taller than Adam.

"So this is Ash.. sorry Adam is it? Nice to meet your boyfriend. Is she being a good girl or is she in need of having that peachy bottom of hers spanked? You do so like to be across my knees for a spanking, don't you lovely?

"Zack will you please stop talking like that. As you know Adam and I have been going out for over a year now."

"What are you going on about? I would never strike Anita she is very special to me. You have never mentioned Zack to me Anita."

"I think I am her hidden little secret. It maybe because you would never strike her that she comes to me for punishing when she has been naughty. She has been very naughty not to let you know about our little spanking sessions. She does so enjoy them, don't you lovely?"

"Zack I would like you to leave. You have no right to come in here and embarrass both Adam and me. Please go and do not come back."

"If I did walk out of here now how long would it be before you rang me to ask me to come over and spank and fuck you? Adam if you don't want me spanking her you really need to step up and spank her yourself. Anita does so need to be punished regularly. She is in need right now, so I suggest you get her across your knees right now."

"I couldn't do that, even more so with you here."

"Anita is going to get spanked here now, either by you or by me. Anita show Adam how you like to be across someone's knees. Go and take the spanking from Adam that you need."

"Zack it is just not like that with Adam and me."

"Either you go over his knee or I come over there and you go over mine. Do it now or you will get the hardest spanking from me you have ever had. See it as me educating you boyfriend in giving you what you need."

Anita was completely thrown by Zack's comments. She knew he was actually right that she needed a spanking but everything else was wrong. Maybe she could enjoy Adam spanking her, but surely not. She walked over to Adam with tears in her eyes. She held his gaze for a few seconds before draping herself over his knees. Adam was stunned and had no idea what to do next.

"I suggest that you start by pulling her dress well up her back. Then you can spank her beautiful bottom through her panties. That's it pull her panties up so that they are not in the way too much."

Adam followed the instructions without thinking about it. He then caressed her naked cheeks as she relaxed over his knees. Adam's view was more erotic than any he had ever had. What really surprised him was the smell of her arousal that hit his nostrils. He reached around her bottom and between her legs and found her panties were soaked through. Anita was never slow to become aroused but this was a completely different level and speed of arousal. Adam felt her lift herself to give him better access and encourage his fingers to reach her clit.

"You are meant to be spanking her not fingering her to orgasm. Anita tell him what you want him to do before I come over there and show him."

"Adam I need you to spank me. Please spank me now."

Adam knew this was a pivotal moment in their relationship. He also knew exactly what he needed to do. As soon as he had landed the first, very light, spank he realized he needed to hit her much harder. The next five were much harder. It surprised Anita how hard they were, but she just relaxed her bottom between each strike tensing it as each landed.

"Don't stop there it looked like you were just getting the hang of it. Keep spanking her until she seems to have taken all she can, then spank her that much again."

The next dozen or so spanks were not quite as hard as the earlier ones. Adam was beginning to feel uncomfortable, thinking he would injure her.

"I can't keep hitting her this hard I don't want to hurt her."

"If you don't finish a proper punishment I will kick you out and finish the job myself. Anita tell him whether he should stop now or not."

"Please do as he says. The warmth from my bottom is just starting to spread and I am getting that lovely distant feeling. I will kick you out if you stop now. I know Zack is man enough to finish the job."

During the next minutes Adam spanked her quickly, he spanked her slowly, he spanked her hard and he spanked her gently. It was the quick ones that had Anita pushing her bottom up to meet his hand. He kept this going until she seemed to be fucking an invisible lover.

"It is time to fuck her. Spank her much longer and she will cum all over your lap. She does so love a hard prick when she gets into the state she is now. On your knees Anita and take Adam's cock in your very wet pussy."

Anita was on her knees in front of Adam with indecent haste. She was in such a state that she did not even take her panties off. When Adam had stripped he peeled the panties out from deep between her pussy lips and her bottom cheeks. They were so wet they clung on to her lips and a long string of lubrication remained attached to her panties until they were well down her legs.

With the panties off her feet Adam plunged his very hard prick deep into her gaping, swollen pussy. He had never fucked her from behind and the view of her swollen red bottom was a massive turn on. Her anus was wet and seemed to be pulsing, opening and tensing as he fucked her.

"Fuck me hard and deep, I need to cum so badly. It feels wonderful, so big, so hard, so deep."

Adam had never seen her so excited and so exciting. She was thrashing around in front of him, swearing and shouting encouragement. He completely lost control exploding time and time again deep into her. Even from the place far away she sensed what was happening and wailed that she was not there yet and he must carry on. Adam kept fucking her but his prick was getting softer and softer. Eventually he could not stop it flopping out followed by a river of cum.

"No, no, no, you can't leave me like this. I need, I need, I need....."

"You need a hard cock to fuck you, my lovely. All you need to do is walk over here and clamber aboard. My prick is ready and willing. I will fuck you until you cannot stand up."

All Anita could think was her need for cock. She walked across to the naked, sitting Zack. He signaled her forward with his finger, indicating that she should straddle him facing him with her hips each side of him. She straddled him lowering herself onto his aroused prick. She couldn't believe she sunk onto him in one action until his balls were pushing against her bruised bottom.

Zack took hold of her arse and lifted her half way off his prick before lowering her again. He repeated this many times. She let herself fall forward so her head was on his shoulder. She was purring into his ear as he fucked her firmly but much more gently than he ever had.

"Oh that is lovely I need that so much. I am going to cum so hard on your lovely prick."

"You will not cum until I let you cum. I have not punished you today. I have not decided whether you deserve an orgasm or not. I fully intend to make you earn any orgasm. If you do exactly what I tell you may be lucky. If I am not happy I will turn you over and fuck that spanked bottom, ignoring you pussy and your clit. You may enjoy that enough to cum but you might not. Now fuck me slowly with long strokes while you kiss me."

She knew she wanted to do exactly what he told her to. She had never kissed or been kissed by him. She had never fucked him gently and was surprised by his instructions. He did not respond to her kisses, which she placed all over, his face but concentrated on his lips. Anita realized that if she did this for much longer she would explode all over him.

Zack was two steps ahead of her as he held her firmly down so she was deeply impaled but unable to move on his prick. He pushed her body away from his supporting her by bringing his knees up a little. He took hold of both of her erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs. The rolling of them was firm almost hard and took Anita's breath away.

"That is amazing my nipples have never been this sensitive. They feel like they are connected to my clit. Please hurt them I need more pain."

With this Zack teased them more gently, only touching them with his fingertips. He started to fuck her again until he sensed her moving towards orgasm. He then lifted her off his prick resting it against her pussy and stomach. The moan that left her lips was one of desperation. She ground her pussy and clit against his prick in an attempt to arouse herself to orgasm.

"When I let you enjoy my prick inside you again I want you to attempt to pee. You will need to relax yourself down there. There will be no orgasm until you have had a good pee."

With this he lifted Anita and dropped her onto his prick. It was so wet down there that it looked like she had already pissed. She sat so their faces were a few inches apart. He saw the complete concentration on her face and felt the relaxation of pussy as she tried in vain to pee. She lifted herself so that only a couple of inches of his prick were inside her. She concentrated, she strained slightly, she relaxed and felt a dribble escape her.

"I did it, I did it."

"Good girl. Now lets get a real stream."

Why was she so pleased with herself? She did not know but she was determined to do it again. She fucked herself with two long strokes before settling herself just on his prick. This time a stream of pee started until he pushed her hard down onto his prick. She tried to keep the stream flowing but failed with an agonized groan. She followed the same progress and managed to maintain the stream for a couple of seconds after he buried himself in her again.

Anita had stopped thinking about her arousal while trying to pee. The third time she started peeing she managed to retain the stream as he fucked her long and hard.

"Keep peeing, keep relaxed. If I feel you tense I will take my prick away and any orgasm you may have will be ruined. You may orgasm but only while you are relaxed"

She knew what she had to do but was certain she would never be able to achieve it. He fucked her firmly with less and less pee squirting out between them. She started to sweat with the effort of keeping her pussy relaxed. Her brain was ordering her to grind down on his prick so she could orgasm. She somehow detached herself from this as an orgasm started to build deep inside her. Just as it hit she pushed hard in an attempt to stop herself tensing. She had no idea what happened in the explosion that followed. Her body was overwhelmed but she was not sure whether it was by orgasm or by squirting the hardest she had ever done. She squirted for over five seconds before having wave after wave of orgasm rake through her body. Zack fucked her hard through all of this, laughing at her complete lack of control that lasted for nearly a minute.

"Oh baby that was lovely I thought you were going to pass out. I am going to fuck you a little longer. When I tell you I am ready to cum you are to thank me for fucking you and have another orgasm."

"Zack there is no way I can cum again after that. I can barely think let alone cum."

It was another three minutes before Zack quietly said

"I am ready to cum."

Her response was immediate

"Thank you for fucking me. I would like to cum as you said but......... oh shit it is happening I am going to.... fuck, fuck, fuck that is so... I can't stop it, don't stop don't stop oohhhhh."

This time she did pass out briefly.

"There Adam that is how she loves to be treated. Anita you know what you want and you can now demand it from Adam. If you ever ring me again to ask for punishment I will punish both of you so you will not want sex for a month."

As Zack walked out of the house neither Adam or Anita were sure they had seen the last of him or what would happen in their relationship. They fell asleep in each others arms exhausted.