A Boring Saturday

Story Info
Husband and Wife are blackmailed...
8k words
4.13
73.4k
62

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing is more boring than grocery shopping at Walmart on a Saturday morning, and yet here I was pushing the cart as my wife filled it with the things we needed for the coming week.

I guess after 35 years of marriage, this is what qualifies as a "fun" way to get out and do something.

I found myself wishing something exciting would happen to decrease the boredom level.

I should have remembered the old saying- "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it!"

As I was daydreaming of kinky sex with my wife while looking at a cucumber, a voice from the past suddenly tore through my fantasy, rudely awakening me:

"Hello, John!"

It was Russel, a former boss of mine who moved on to greater things about ten years ago. I stood there dumbfounded- the conflicting words of 'hello' and 'go away' struggling to be the first on my lips.

"And I guess this is your wife?"

"Hello, Russel, it's been a long time. Russel meet Mary, Mary meet Russel."

As they shook hands I explained to Mary, "Russel was one of our managers about ten years ago."

Personally, I was glad to see him go, I never liked him much. He was one of those guys who always seemed to get his way. People would trip over themselves trying to please him, especially the ladies, and unlike a perhaps more gracious person, Russel was arrogant about his successes- especially with the ladies.

Then there were the rumors: of him sleeping with most of the women at work, of the large size of his cock and, slightly more disturbing, of some veiled references to certain under-performing guys being treated in humiliating ways behind the closed door of his office in order to not get fired...

Mostly though, what I didn't like was his commanding presence. If he said something it was final, and required an immediate response, and any opposition was met with a "look" that ended any disagreement immediately.

I remember once my team and I had been working hard all morning on a project, and we finally stopped to eat lunch.

Russel walked in the breakroom and looked at us and said, "I'm concerned that this project won't be completed on time."

As he finished the sentence, the team literally jumped from their seats and headed back to the conference room.

I was hungry, mid-bite, and still sitting, which earned me the "look". Ah, well no lunch today.

After that day, Russel never did act the same towards me, as if I had defied him.

At least I never was called to one of those mysterious closed-door office meetings...

If there was a bridge between us, I burned it the day he left. I flipped him off as he was walking out the door.

"You'll regret that someday!" was his response.

It appeared he had forgotten all about it- it had been a decade, after all, since that day.

Meanwhile, back at Walmart, he's still holding on to Mary's hand in greeting, and she has a giddy school-girl look on her face- slightly embarrassed by the attention, slightly captivated by his charm.

"Well, I should really get back to my shopping", he said, "and I see you two have just begun, so I'll be off. I hope to run into you again soon!" he said, looking directly at Mary- "It was a pleasure meeting you, Mary," then nodding at me, "John." With that, he turned and left.

"Well, he was an unusual character!" Mary said.

"Yeah..." I replied.

Mary usually did the grocery shopping on Friday mornings when I was at work, so I was wishing that this chance Saturday morning meeting was the last we would see of Russel.

I came home from work two weeks later on a Friday evening, and as we were small-talking over a home-made pizza dinner, Mary hit me with the news:

"Guess who I ran into at Walmart today?"

"Who?"

"Your old friend from work, Russel."

Great. Old friend indeed!

"He wasn't my friend, he was my boss, and we didn't exactly get along."

"I know. He said you didn't really like him, although he didn't know why. He said he thought you were a great guy and he liked you."

"He came up to you just to tell you that?"

"Oh no, we talked about a lot of things. In fact, I was worried about getting home in time to make dinner."

"Exactly how long did you two talk?" I asked, beginning to get a little concerned.

"Oh, it wasn't really that long, maybe twenty, thirty minutes. He's a talker...but in a good way!"

Now I was a lot concerned. Russel didn't usually bother with women he had no interest in, or who were unattainable. Russel usually went for the young, pretty ones, although he has been rumored to conquer the wives of those who had wronged him. But a simple middle finger wouldn't induce him to seek revenge on me by seducing my mid-fifties wife, would it?

"Look, Mary, I think I should tell you- Russel had quite a reputation back in the day. I don't think it's a good idea for you to be talking to him."

"Yes, he told me about how he thought you were jealous because he dated a lot, and you were married. Personally, I don't know what you had to be jealous about- I thought you were happy with me!"

"Jealous? What?!" I stammered- "I was happy...AM happy! I just don't want you falling for his lines! I really just don't want you talking to him anymore!"

"You're overreacting! I can talk to people without ending up in bed with them, you know!?!?"

With that, she stomped out of the room and went into the bathroom slamming the door.

I could hear the bath running, so I knew she'd come out calmer.

She was.

We spent the rest of the evening watching a chick flick and drinking wine.

The movie should have been a bad sign.

It was a story about a woman married to a jealous, controlling husband.

In the end, she left him for a smooth-talking, romantic type.

When the movie ended, Mary grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom, ripped off my clothes, pushed me down on the bed and mounted me cowgirl-style.

She was just starting to get into it when she looked down at my face, and a weird expression washed over her face.

She paused for a moment, then reached over and turned off the light.

In the pitch-black of our room she rode my cock, until her body trembled and shook with a powerful orgasm. I came moments later, shooting up inside her.

After I came, she pulled up and I fell out of her. She moved up a little further, still straddling me.

Moments later I felt my cum dripping on to my belly.

After a minute or two she rolled off of me, said good night, then promptly dozed.

I lay there in the dark, the cum growing cold on my belly, wondering what just happened.

Usually, she just lay there and I did all the work.

Why the sudden aggressiveness?

Hoping it was just the wine, and the movie, I fell into a fitful sleep.

I awoke to the memories of the dreams I had last night.

I dreamt I was back 10 years in time, standing in Russel's office completely naked, my head bowed in shame.

He ordered me to bend over and put my hands on the arm of a chair.

He then proceeded to whip my ass with his belt until I fell hands and knees on the floor, begging for mercy. He walked up to me and said, "Here's your mercy!".

When I looked up I saw his massive cock pointing at my face.

Grabbing me by the hair he shoved his cock in my mouth and began deep-throating me.

Since it was a dream, I had no gag reflex.

"See, I told you he was a fag! Look how he takes it all the way! He loves it!"

When I looked up to see who he was talking to, I was shocked to see my Mary, standing over me with a look of disgust on her face.

She said, "How pathetic! He's no man, compared to you Russel!"

Just then Russel pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

I woke up just then.

I was covered in sweat...and something else. Oh, FUCK! I had a wet dream!

How the hell could I have a wet dream about THAT!?

And I was covered in my own cum!

I sleep naked, so it got all over me, and in my half-awake state I had somehow managed to rub it all over my face and hair!

My frantic realization that I was cum-covered after that horrific dream had apparently wakened Mary, who looked at me, shook her head and said, "I guess you didn't get enough last night...kinda gross there."

Then she jumped out of bed and made a beeline for the shower.

Before she closed the door, she turned and said," Make some coffee, please."

Crap.

There I was naked, covered in cum, and now I can't even shower!

I cleaned up as best as I could in the sink, planning on showering before work.

I made the coffee and waited.

With one minute before I had to leave, Mary finally came out of the shower. I had to leave, so I hurriedly brushed my teeth and started out the door. I went to give Mary a goodbye kiss.

"I don't think so!" she said, laughing. "I'm not kissing a cum-covered face!"

"I washed in the sink!"

"Not good enough!" she said, laughing at me.

I said goodbye and left.

The rest of the week was uneventful, and we were back to our old selves by the end of the week.

But the end of the week meant Friday...grocery shopping...more Russel.

Friday evening came, and as we were eating dinner, I asked the question I dreaded to ask.

"So, no Russel today?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, no, not really. We crossed paths once, but you'll be happy to hear it was no more than hello-goodbye".

Well, I felt better about that.

The weeks started to go by, and we got back to normal. I learned to forget about Russel, Mary never mentioned him again, and I didn't ask.

Life moved on.

Several months later I came home from work to find Mary all excited about something.

"Guess what?!" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"I won a free two night stay at that new hotel down by the lake!"

"How'd ya win that?"

"It was a drawing at a display in Walmart. I didn't think I had a chance, and I filled out the form on a whim, and they called today and said I won. Two nights, two people- it'll be like a little romantic getaway!"

"When is it?"

"This weekend!"

I can't tell you how relieved I was that Mary was excited about a romantic getaway.

After that nasty business with Russel, not to mention the dream, I was worried that, well, maybe she stopped loving me, or worse, she was falling for him.

I had no reason to feel that way- she's been her usual loving self, sex has been good, if not slightly better/more frequent, so I was probably just being paranoid.

The weekend finally arrived and the hotel was packed.The hotel itself was beautiful, and it had a nice restaurant and a nightclub attached to it.

We checked in, went up to our rooms to unwind before dinner.

There was a bucket of champagne on ice waiting for us, so we popped it open and had a couple of glasses before going down to dinner.

We were a little buzzed for dinner, but what the hell! It was a getaway weekend. Time to celebrate!

We enjoyed our steak dinner, then made our way over to check out the club. The music was loud, the people were young, but we decided to have a few drinks before heading back upstairs.

We found a secluded table that still had a nice view of the dance floor, ordered a couple of drinks, then I excused myself to use the restroom.

I was getting a little tipsy, and I had a little trouble navigating through the crowds.

When I finally managed to spot our table, the waiter was at our table and had just brought the drinks. Then Mary did something odd- she motioned for the waiter to sit.

What was that all about, I wondered?

She seemed happy to see him. They both had their backs to me, so I stopped and watched for a minute. Nothing untoward was happening, so I thought maybe they were just waiting for me to come back- a problem I needed to solve I surmised.

I resumed walking to the table, and then Mary saw me coming and waved excitedly.

When I walked around to the front of the table, what I saw hit me like a ton of bricks. The wind was knocked out of me, I got dizzy, I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Hey, Johnny Boy!"

It was him.

Russel.

What the fuck was he doing here?

Ruining our romantic getaway, that's what he was doing.

"What's going on!?" I asked

"Look who's here, honey! Russel!"

"Yes, I can see that. What are you doing here Russel?"

"Just thought I'd check out the new place. Mare said she won a visit? Must be nice!"

Mare? Not Mary?

I sat down and pretty much downed the drink that Russel had bought.

I sat there like a bump on a log,nursing my next drink while they chatted like old friends.

I was beginning to suspect from their conversation that perhaps they had still been running into each other on Friday mornings.

Oh well, I was getting drunk and he was buying, so I was objecting less in my mind to his presence.

Then the room started moving.

"Mary, I'm feeling a little dizzy, I think we should go back to our room."

I started to get up, but it was too fast, and the room started spinning faster.

"Whoa, there, Johnny Boy! Don't want you to pass out on the dance floor! Come on Mare, I'll help you get him to your room. Come on John!"

With that he lifted me up and put my arm around his shoulders and we headed towards the elevators. We arrived at our floor, stepped out of the elevator and headed to our room. When we arrived at our door, Russel said "Is this your room? Really?" and started to laugh.

"Wass so funny?" I managed to slur out. My legs were starting to give way and I just wanted to sit.

Mary opened the door and Russel carried me in and set me in the chair over by the window, and just in time, too, The room was spinning, but cleared up once I sat down, but I was losing control over my body..I couldn't even talk or move my arms.

Russel, meanwhile, walked over to the door that separated our room from the next, then turned to Mary and said, "Wait right here!", then walked out of the door.

Just as Mary started to say "What the..." the door opened from the other side!

"Ta-Da! We're room neighbors! Now I can help you keep an eye on John!"

"Thanks, Russel, I really do appreciate how thoughtful you are. In fact, can you keep an eye on him while I use the restroom?" said Mary.

"Sure! I'll be right here."

"Thanks!" said Mary before gathering up her things and heading to the restroom.

As soon as the door closed, Russel walked over to where I was sitting, placed one hand on each arm of the chair and got right up in my face.

Talking quietly so Mary couldn't hear, he said "So, Johnny Boy, think I forgot about the way you flipped me off the day I quit that shithole we worked at? No, Johnny Boy, not at all. Know why you feel the way you do? Bartender is a friend of mine and he slipped a little something in your drink. You can't move, but don't worry- you'll be wide awake the whole time!", then he chuckled and poured some champagne out for him and Mary. He then dropped something in one of the glasses.

He looked at me and said, "Ecstasy. Very soon, your wife will be feeling very good. I hope nothing happens!" Then he laughed, and reached over and closed my eyes.

I couldn't open them! I couldn't move anything!

Just then the bathroom door opened.

"Wow! You look very nice!" I heard Russel say.

"Yeah, I was hoping so. I bought it for tonight, but well...Oh! Did he pass out?"

"Yeah, a few minutes ago, but he's breathing good. Here..."

"Champagne? I don't really know if I should...John being passed out and all..."

"Look, it's only one glass, and I am really tired and need to go to sleep soon. Please just keep me company for a little while longer?"

"OK, after all, you were so kind to poor Johnny Boy"!

Wait..what? She called me Johnny Boy?!?!? What the hell?

They both laughed at her calling me "Johnny Boy", then started small-talking, which was, at first, in their normal voices but soon grew quieter and quieter until it was whispers, and then finally I could hear nothing at all but the sound of my breathing. I think before I passed out for real that at one point I heard a door latch, but by then things were getting foggy, and eventually I did fall asleep hoping Russel had left.

I didn't sleep well that night. I had that same dream where I was in Russel's office, and once again I woke up covered in something crusty on my face again. I didn't have anything anywhere else, which I thought was odd.

I was very glad, however, to see Mary sleeping next to me. She woke just then, rolled over and took one look at me, and said, "Not again? How do you keep getting cum all over you?"

With that she got up and went into the bathroom, once again leaving me sitting there without even a kitchen sink to clean up in this time!

Just then there was a knock on the door that separated our room from Russel's.

I didn't have to get up- the doors were still unlocked!

"Morning, Johnny Boy! Feeling a little more lively this morning?"

I was.

I got up and in his face, "What the hell happened last night?"

"What do you mean? Are you accusing me of something? Because you have NO proof."

"I saw you slip her the ecstasy."

"Oh that, it was a sugar pill. OHH, I get it! You think my plan was to get your wife drugged then have my way with her! Haha, no Johnny Boy. My plan was to make you think that I was, but in reality it was to wait til you were both asleep, then I came in here and jacked off until I came all over your face. That's my crusty cum all over you."

I was all ready to throw a punch when Mary came out of the shower.

"Ok John, go clean up. I want to eat breakfast sometime today!"

I tried to calm down. I did hate this guy. I wanted to seriously pound him, but I also wanted to get the cum off of my face, so I went to get in the shower, but before I did, I turned and said, "It's time for you to go, Russel!" and then closed the door to Mary's "JOHN!"

The shower felt good. I was in good spirits by the time the hot water had washed away the indignity of the previous night. I opened the bathroom door in time to hear the other room's door close. I wasn't sure, but Mary looked a little...mussed. I wasn't having a good feeling about this trip. It felt good to finally be home Sunday evening, and once again things started to get back to normal, and once again, I started to forget about that terrible weekend. Despite my suspicions, and her denials (and anger at my even THINKING that she would do such a thing), I started to let it go.

Then the phone call came.

"Hello, Johnny Boy!"

Oh, Crap! How'd he get my number?!

"What?" was my terse reply.

"Now, now, no need to be so testy, Johnny Boy. I have something I want to show you. I want you to come to my office today at noon."

"And if I choose not to?

"That would be unwise."

"I don't think it would be "unwise" at all" and hung up on him.

I guess he anticipated me. Less than 30 seconds later my phone dinged with a new message.

It was an address and a picture, and an admonition to be there at noon today.

The picture was me, and it was of Russel unloading his sperm on my face. And it appeared that I was a willing participant. I was fucked.

I replied, simply, "noon".

As I was heading out the door, Mary stopped me and asked me where was I going.

"To see Russel. He has something he wants to show me. By the way, any idea how he got my phone number?"

"I gave it to him. I thought it silly that he was your friend and he didn't have your number."

I just shook my head, kissed my wife and left.

I was beginning to feel like I was losing control of things.

I arrived at ten after twelve at Russel's office.

His secretary showed me in.

"Your late." he said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, what did you want to show me?"

"Okay, take it easy, Johnny Boy! I just want to show you a little video..."

I was really hoping it wasn't Mary...

The video started with a close up of what I assume was Russel's cock, and he was stroking it.