Gentle Femdom: Cum Play/Eating

Story Info
A gentle femdom's guide to get started with cum play/eating.
1.9k words
4.7
39.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro/Disclaimer: This post is meant for couples looking to explore gentle femdom and are seeking ideas to try. It is written from the perspective of a female taking a dominant role with a male submissive, although there are many different type of partnerships, this is the perspective I will be writing from. This is also specific to gentle femdom in the 'play' space where you're just exploring kinks rather than a full-time FLR (female led relationship).

Specifically, I'm writing for women in a situation where their boyfriend/husband may have asked them to try taking on a more dominant role but have no prior experience, these ideas are a great way to introduce dominance in your bedroom play. As such, these ideas will not be overly hard-core and it must be remembered that ultimately all activities must be consensual

Cum Play:

Men don't usually spend as much time exploring their cum, particularly because of PNC (more on this later) so this is an opportunity to introduce it into your play. Playing with fresh warm cum can help your submissive become more comfortable with it and hopefully help lead to further exploration.

Rub It In - Give your submissive a good long lasting handjob and let them make a mess. Get them to spray all over themselves and once they're done, play with it and rub it in. Get it close to their face so they can smell it, feel the stickiness. You can even have them play with it themselves too, the goal here is just to get them more comfortable with it and not just something that needs immediate clean up.

Facial Cream - Think about the first time you started at a dick face first right as it was about to explode all over you. You feel the powerful spurts shot across your face as you close your eyes and hope it doesn't shoot up your nose, feeling the warm sticky goo covering your beauty as you slowly open your eyes to see if they're all done. You can now give your hubby the same experience! This can be a little tricky since it requires a little bit of flexibility but the best position for this is to have your submissive on their back with their legs swung over their head and their dick pointing down right at their face. Remember, comfort is key here. If they're not flexible enough to get there on their own try getting some pillows under their butt to prop them up a bit and hopefully shoot and make their target. You can also help them gently hold their legs up in position so they're not straining themselves on their own.Once they're in position, its important to give them as much pleasure as possible, you want to build up as much cum and pressure to cover their face completely. Suck on their balls while stroking their cock until you feel them about to explode and then just aim, fire, and enjoy the site of your man staring down his own cock as it unloads onto his face.

Cum Eating:

'Forcing' your submissive partner to eat their own cum can be a huge turn on. From a woman's perspective, it's often expected that we swallow a man's cum while giving a blowjob. This is a great way to flip things around and give them a taste of their own medicine. Many men enjoy receiving oral after having vaginal or even anal sex, there is a feeling of dominance of having your partner taste themselves for you, your pleasure, and your enjoyment. For the submissive, it's a significant act of submission as they most likely don't get much pleasure out of it...that is until they learn to love and even desire the taste.

Post Blowjob Cum Kiss - This is the perfect way to introduce cum eating to your submissive. Give them an incredibly long blowjob, get them super hot so that when you finally let them burst in your mouth, they lay back exhausted. Keep as much of the cum in your mouth and slowly work your way up to their face kissing their body lightly along the way up (make sure not to drop any of their love juices). Surprise them with a deep kiss sticking your tongue down into their mouth letting them taste their cum. If they're receptive of your kiss and seem to enjoy it, pull back, hold their mouth open, and spit the remainder of their cum into their mouth and instruct them to swallow.

Scoop and Feed - Similarly to the cum kissing, this is an easy one to try but is a little more intentional. Give your man a blowjob or a handjob but don't catch the cum in your mouth, let him cum on himself, dribble on your hand, or even cup your hand to catch his cum. Once he's done cumming and laying there fully spent, scoop up his cum with your hands and fingers and bring them to his mouth to clean. If he came a bunch, gather some more for round two until he's eaten all of it. Feel free to us props like a spoon to scoop up his cum and feed him.

Lick It Up - For this one, instead of forcing the cum into his mouth, force him to go seek it himself. This act is incredibly dominant as you're simply providing him the instructions and watching him obey. Feel free to make him cum on anything you'd like followed immediately by licking it clean. My personal favorite is having him cum on my breasts or feet and having him lick them up, though you can easily have him cum on the floor and get on all fours to lick it up or something along those lines. Get creative, get him to jerk off and cum into a pair of your panties and suck his juices out of the material, anything and everything can work here.

Special Sauce - If he's having trouble with the taste of cum on it's own, no problem, use it as a special seasoning instead! Either collect his cum before hand and drizzle or squeeze it out of his dick fresh and directly onto his favorite meal and have him eat it. By adding it to his favorite meal you're associating the best flavors with it's new special sauce. Do this enough times and soon simply the smell of the food coming from the kitchen will be enough to get him rock hard and ready to make some sauce. Feel free to add it to a drink and watch it float around while he quenches his thirst following a lengthy fuck session, put it into his protein shakes since most of it is protein anyway, whatever it is, it can use a little bit of special sauce.

Creampie Cleanup - This may be my favorite of all of these simply because it turns me on so much to have my hubby bury his face between my thighs and search for his sticky gooeyness inside of me. This one is simple, just have sex as you normally would, have him cum in you and immediately follow by having him eat you out and tongue fucking your pussy to get every last drop. It's especially hot and flavorful because it's a mixture of both of your love. Easiest position to do this in is missionary on your back so you don't lose any drops but you can also do this after riding him, pinning him down, crawling up to his face and sitting on it. This is especially great if you didn't cum during sex because then it doesn't end when he does, keep his face buried in your pussy until you get off and everyone will be happy.If you or your submissive is into the cuckold fantasy at all this is a great way to introduce some imaginary play without going as far as actually inviting someone else into your bedroom. You can have them pretend that someone else just came in you and their job is to clean up after their mess. For you, you can close your eyes and picture yourself getting fucked by some dreamy hunk while your hubby cleans you up after. Let your mind go crazy here!

Direct To Consumer - As a woman that loves swallowing, it's such an incredible experience to feel your man's cock pulsate and shoot its hot goo right down the hatch. This just expands on the cum play facial cream discussed above with the addition of an open mouth. You'll have to keep a steady hand stroking that cock while aiming to get as much into their waiting mouth as possible. Don't forget to scoop up any remaining strings of cum that may have missed into their mouth.

Saving Deposits - Cum can be stored for use later by freezing in a sealed container. Use this to make all sorts of goodies like cum ice pops or defrost in a container of warm water to drizzle on some yummy snacks. I often simply use cum ice cubes for my subbies beverages and enjoy watching as the taste of his drink changes by the time he gets to the bottom.

Tips:

Post Nut Clarity (PNC): This is a term you'll see quite often in the femdom/sissy world. This is when 'clarity' or regret flood a man's brain immediately after cumming. Often times when it comes to kinky play like this, after cumming men feel instant shame regarding the things that got their motor going so they may be less willing to continue playing out some of these kinks. While respecting them and obviously ensuring consensual play, you can still be encouraging about trying to play some of these games.

Ruined Orgasms: To help combat PNC, you can try to master the art of a ruined orgasm. This is when a person experiences a low or no sensation type of orgasm. This is achieved when stimulated right to the very beginning of the point of no return followed by ceasing all further stimulation. You're basically tiptoeing the line between edging and orgasm where you stop stimulation once across the line. This allows the receiver to cum with very little to no orgasm pleasure which prevents them from entering the PNC mindset. Instead they are left horny and aching to cum again but with a pool of cum that slowly dribbled out. It's the perfect tool to keep your submissive compliant while at the same time providing the juices you need to make these games work

Communication

Always always always make sure to communicate with your partner before, during and after any kink play you decide to try. My hubby and I like to have a recap chat after every session to go through everything we tried and experienced. It's an opportunity to share likes, dislikes, feelings, concerns, etc. This can be done while cuddling after your fun as part of the after care phase to ensure that everyone is on the same page but also to close out the scene if you're limiting your femdom to just the occasional bedroom play. Feel free to even gauge interest about things you thought about trying but haven't yet, you don't have to reveal all of the details if you want to keep some things a surprise but this is an important step to learning about each other and making sure everyones fantasies are met.

Comments

Are you a domme or submissive that enjoys cum play/eating? Tell us what you like! Would love to make this post a resource for finding great ideas to try and fun games to play!