All Comments on 'Gentle Femdom: Cum Play/Eating'

by the_mistress_journal

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Some good stuff. I am a switch, and with the right partner, it can be fun to sometimes go down that road

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the single best instruction I have ever read on this topic. I fantasize about being dominated by my wife and absolutely everything you suggest resonates with me.

romantictalesromantictales11 months ago

Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is such a great and helpful article. I hope you keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have been married to my wife for close to 30 years and I absolutely love the taste of my cum. It took close to 10 years to get there but once I started eating creampies there was no going back. Our favorite way to finish a lovemaking session is for me to cum directly in my own mouth while my wife watches me. Ladies if you ever want to drive your husband wild with desire put him in a Chastity device for a few weeks. it will turn you into a super model and have him eating his cum out of your hand or anywhere else you please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Holy smokes, what a turn on. Your husband is one lucky guy, most women won't explore this stuff.

I'm jealous, I'd love it if my wife was like this but she's submissive.

Md1360Md136011 months ago

Thanks for sharing. Some great ideas for further exploring!

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

Male submissive here who fantasizes about being with a woman so influential and seductive that she could follow these guidelines with me, step by step. Alluring.

awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

I absolutely love your gentle femdom approach no forcing. the part about cuckolding or you just think about it and not do it. I would love to have you as a lover.

the_mistress_journalthe_mistress_journal11 months agoAuthor

Thank you soo much everyone for your kind comments!! I'm truly glad that so many of you enjoyed my post!

For those of you that would like to try things like this with your partner, definitely try to communicate your desires...it could lead to some wonderful things. And even sharing a post like this with then can be super helpful since they may not even have any ideas of how to start with dominance, so it doesn't hurt to have them get some ideas ;)

Happy exploring everyone!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice post... As a domme, I have historically found that my partners cum the most from a long prostrate massage that I deliver with my strap-on (No, I don't pound my man's ass with a big cock, that just causes pain and injury. Instead, I have him surrender his ass to me, the ultimate act of submission for a man, and I reward him with a prostate massage that leads him to begging me to cum). I wrap my panties around his cock and stroke him while I fuck his ass. When he is allowed to orgasm, his cum ends up in the crotch of my panties. He is allowed to cum after he acknowledges that he will be required to clean up the mess. I remove my strap-on, slip my cum-filled panties on and press them to my pussy so it is caked to my soaked pussy (Yeah, it's a total turn on for me to peg a man and make him cum with such volume). I then put him to work cleaning it from my pussy. Often the intensity his orgasm leaves him completely exhausted, so I will generally wear the panties for up to an hour before I make him clean me up. The anticipation of that also improves my orgasms when he licks me clean.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story...I might have to get my wife to read this to give her some ideas of what I'm looking for and want in bed. I've had her read some of the cum eating stories here, but she always asks if I really want to do it after I cum which by then I've lost the urge. I've tried to explain that I want her to be more dominant and make me clean her, but she never does. I've had her take my cum on her fingers and stick them in my mouth which I love...I'm hoping to make creampie eating a regular thing. I do like the idea of cumming in her panties and sucking them dry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Creampie eating, cum kisses and licking cum off your breasts, fingers and feet make sense, but the rest of it doesn't. What pleasure do you get from the remainder of the described activities? Aren't they designed more to degrade and humiliate your partner? Are you conditioning him to accept becoming a cuckold or to share him with other men?

dirtygirlzcumkissesdirtygirlzcumkisses9 months ago

There is nothing better than the perfect cum kiss as you described. A blow job is the most giving act that a goddess can perform for a man. There is no better way to thank a goddess for bestowing this gift than to receive your ejaculate back after she has kissed her way up from your cock to your mouth.

Will527Will5278 months ago

This is an incredible detailed post on "how to" for - I guess, women? Although it hits home so well the author must be a man. This blends fantasy and femdom in so many ways. Finding a woman who would write and live this would be the epitome of sexual satisfaction.

the_mistress_journalthe_mistress_journal7 months agoAuthor

@anonymous regarding degradation/humiliation. I don't think I nor hubby feel that these activities are degrading, humiliating, or training to become a cuckold. Ultimately it's all part of 'play time' so I don't drop cum cubes in his drinks randomly. Just when we're getting set to play and there's been tons of teasing already done so he's super horny. Also, most of these ideas have actually come from him. Like I mentioned, we ALWAYS communicate and chat about our adventures and discuss what we'd like to try and so on. To us, all of these acts are more about his submission, allowing me to push some boundaries and explore our sexualities. For him it is very much about the 'idea' of being forced rather than actually forced. Underneath all of these activities, he sincerely enjoys eating his own cum and all of these associated activities, he just really gets turned on by being 'made' to do them.

@will527 Thank you so much for your comment! Haha, I'm very much a lady but really glad you would consider me the 'epitome of sexual satisfaction'!! To be completely honest so much of this post came from hubby indirectly. We always communicate and talk and he has been so open to share his ideas/desires/urges/etc so I can see why you would think it blends fantasy with femdom so much...because it sort of does...his fantasies and our femdom journey that we've explored together. I think I'll write another article soon about how we got started, because believe me...if you had told me a few years ago we'd be playing the way we do now...I wouldn't have believed you in a million years

Will527Will5277 months ago

What I meant by my comment, i.e. you being the epitome of sexual satisfaction is that the communication you have with your partner (husband) is phenomenal, in that most men don't have that, nor do women, I suppose. If we communicated more, honestly, truthfully, openly so that both could achieve ultimate sexual satisfaction, there would be fewer divorces. You can respect each other's boundaries but still push the envelope to see what delvelopes. Terrific writing.

explorer256explorer2567 months ago

Love this! It’s what I’ll call coercive eroticism….you’ve seductively convinced me to submit, in the way I want.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a sub for over 30 years, being forced to swallow my own cum is a major turn on. Women can get most men to agree to this before climaxing by edging him and stopping. It’s best to have him restrained so once he agrees there’s no turning back. We are at a vulnerable point and women can get us to agree to their wildest fantasies.

Why don’t more women take advantage of men sexually? They’d be surprised at how much we love it. Explore prolonged post orgasm while your man is restrained. The possibilities are endless

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy474 months ago

Lots of great ideas! Looking forward to more details, as much as you like! I often fantasise about being dominated snd canes feature frequently. I find the taste if precum more interesting and

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy474 months ago

ruined orgasms particularly exciting. (The last post went before I’d finished. A sort of premature emission!)

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 2 months ago

I love to suck up cum dripping out of you. It might be mine or not. Your wet thighs against the side of my face as you lower down onto my lips letting me suck up every bit or let it slowly drip down on me. Let it drip on my face an rub it around! Hell! I am getting hard. Please Please do not stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous