Gentle On My Mind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

She put the coffee mugs on the table and pulled her chair to face me. Sitting firmly against the wooden back she crossed her ankles on the seat in front of her and settled almost Yoga-like. She wore a totally innocent face as she gazed at me batting her eyelids coyly, her head cocked slightly to the right.

She kept this demure mask on as I shuffled my chair until the two front seat edges touched. My legs were spread wide around her chair. My mostly erect cock waggled above her crossed ankles.

Very quietly I whispered "Let me tell you an old nursery rhyme." Sarah looked surprised.

"You what?" her mouth dropped open.

I quietly leaned towards her and stroked her thighs towards her groin.

"I like little Pussy," my hands at the top of her quivering thighs.

"Her coat is so warm," my fingers grazed through her pubic hair.

"And if I don't hurt her" caressing the crack from bottom to top.

"She'll do me no harm;" one finger teased inside her damp folds.

"So I'll not pull her tail," another finger sought out her clitoris.

"Nor drive her away," Sarah's whole body was trembling.

"But Pussy and I" her aroused clit danced to my tender touch.

"Very gently will play."

G-spot and clit combined to detonate a quake bomb. Sarah's head was thrown back, her chest a rosy glow and her hands gripped the seat of the chair to keep her upright.

I sat back and drank my coffee. As I put the cup down Sarah pounded her little fists on my chest. "You dirty old man! If I ever hear you singing that to our daughter I'll . . I'll . ."

"You'll what, darling?" I asked coyly.

"I'll screw you!" She jumped from her chair to mine, impaling herself on my erection. She pumped vigorously twice to each line of her own nursery rhyme:

""Jack be nimble,

Jack be quick,

Jack jump over

the candlestick."

After the final line she rested breathlessly holding my dick deep inside her slim body. She clenched her muscles tight around me. "Oh Jack, I love your fucking candlestick!"

We kissed,giggled and caressed in that wonderful embrace for several minutes.

The ringing phone was out of reach. "Ignore it Jack." Sarah murmured into my shoulder.

Some instinct in me knew we shouldn't. I stood, with Sarah astride my hips and moved to pick up the handset and held it to Sarah's ear.

"Hello" Sarah said, now holding the phone for herself. She simply said "Yes" several times as the other person spoke. Then she climbed off my lap, our juices dribbling down her thigh as she stretched for her diary. "Yes, when?" she leafed through the diary. "Yes, what time?" She wrote in the diary. "Thanks, bye." She gave me the handset and wrapped her arms round my neck. Sarah's face was ashen.

"Jack, darling Jack I love you." Sarah was sobbing. I held her gently and waited.

After a few minutes she leaned back. "That was the hospital. They analysed last week's bi-monthly check-ups. They have some concerns and want me to go back tomorrow for further tests. They didn't want to worry me, but I'm afraid they have. I'm scared Jack." She clung tightly around my neck.

I carried her up to bed, snuggled us both in and pulled up the sheets. "Did they have anything specific they were worried about?" I asked quietly.

"No. You know what they're like, always vague on the phone. It was my usual clinic doctor, Mary, lovely person. She's a cancer specialist and she said that something scores well out of the expected range and they want to re-check, just in case there's a problem. Hold me Jack."

The room was eerily quiet as we lay there. Minutes passed as I comforted Sarah. "Please sing to me Jack, I like the sound coming through your body as well as from your mouth," she snuggled closer to my chest.

With this novel experience of someone listening to my body I let the music reverberate through me as best I could. There are just four verses but the words are complicated and I never get them all right.

As I finished I could feel Sarah's tears on my chest. In the quiet of that warm bed I held her close. After some time she murmured "Don't go away Jack! Don't be the man in the song and always coming back. Just stay please."

"Hey gorgeous woman washing my grubby body with her sweet tears, I'm here to stay."

We were quiet for a while. Sarah seemed to be dozing and the clock suggested that lunchtime was close. I slipped from the bed as quietly as possible, pulled on my jeans and picked up a tee-shirt. Downstairs I started putting together some comfort food. Sarah may not feel hungry but she had to eat.

The plates were almost ready when the phone rang. I picked it up quickly so that Sarah might not be disturbed. It was June; she was in tears. "The bastard! The cheating, fucking turd of a bastard. I've kicked him out Jack. Please help me."

continued in Chapter 4

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12