Gentle Touching Inside & Out

Story Info
Sexy ride through a car wash.
1.2k words
4.1
8.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Touching Inside and Out

A premium touchless car wash takes 6 minutes when you add the underside.

This drive thru will be anything but touch less and gentle.

There's something about driving through a car wash that excites me.

It's like a new adventure every time under the soapy cover of the big red spinning balls and white foam saturated windows.

I invited my latest companion along for the ride, poor thing didn't realize when I said let's go for a drive after eating, we'd end up here.

I was especially horny today; my self-pleasuring session earlier didn't quite cut it.

And there was limited time here for foreplay.

"So why are we washing your car now?" he asked while I was entering the code into the keypad.

"Cause you're here, I'm horny, and this is a perfect place for a quickie." I said shrugging.

He was opened mouth and stunned, by what I said so I filled his mouth with my tongue. It was deep kiss and ended with me biting on his lips and feeling his crotch for receptivity.

He was up and ready. I unzipped his pants and he sprang out and up.

"Are you serious Alicia!?"

This time I answered him by licking the palm of my right hand. Starting at his mushroom top I palmed his tip in a circular motion until I felt him produce his own lube in the form of pre-cum. The warm smoothness of his shaft, a definite contrast to the roughness of his indigo-colored blue jeans as he grew to his full length in my hand.

With slow strokes up and down I could sense his whole body relax, forgetting his inhibitions about being jerked off in a car wash line.

I turned my attention back to the waiting doors, put my car in drive and advanced.

After my tires stopped in the designated spaces, I put it in park, heard the click of the automatic door locks and turned down the music a bit. The sounds of the water spraying and spinning equipment was music enough. I find white noise soothing.

Knowing I have limited time my stroke pace increases and he's moaning, his manliness stiff and hard, his knob a little shiny.

I'm absolutely soaking now and the sounds of his pleasure is making my clit swell. He reached over and up my skirt, parting my thighs and felt my horny wet mess coming through my purple cotton panty. He teased me with a few full handed rubs back and forth. The middle finger a few centimeters higher than the rest to tease my clit. I was already writhing and still pumping him and playing with his balls.

I don't know how many minutes had passed, but we were still in the soaping phase. He finally made his way to my glistening pussy folds and started to play after sliding my panty to the side. His fingers glided in easily, aggressively. I liked aggressive. And so, I involuntarily started grinding back on his hand.

"You're so hot and wet for me Ali," and I was. I pulled my hair back so it wouldn't get in the way when I leaned over and put my face in his lap and took him into my mouth.

With no time to waste I deep throated him right off the bat, normally I would build up to that with licking his shaft, kissing and nibbling his tip with hot wet swirls.

I got up to slide over to him, pushing my skirt up more he proceeded to tease my even tighter asshole with his middle finger.

"Mmmhmm, and I want to ride you." I said, straddling his erect cock covered in my saliva. I slid down his hardness, clenching my drenched pussy around his hard veiny cock for maximize effectiveness and started bouncing. My breasts were shimmering from the light bouncing off the reflection and bubbles and from this sweaty escapade. While they grazed his face with every up and down motion I held onto the back of the headrest for leverage. He squished my double D's together with his big hands on either side and buried his face in my cleavage. My nipples were hardening and I was hoping he'd squeeze them and pinch them hard. Since he didn't instinctively, I had no problem asking for what I want.

"Choke me," I demanded "and squeeze my tits with your other hand."

"What!?"

"I said choke me, I'll cum faster and harder, please- we don't have a lot of time," I panted, breathlessly. The passenger side window was fogging up, but I looked out the driver's side and saw we had started the rinse cycle.

Tick tock, the wash was almost over, and I would be angry if I didn't get off if I'm being honest. After only that moment of hesitation he wrapped a hand around my neck and squeezed. His pressure was perfect and I felt the surge building, so I rode his dick even harder. He did me one better and using one if his free hands managed to get one of my breasts out and twisted then bit my hard nipple with a combination of licking and sucking like I'd wanted to do to his cock. Then it came, I came and started to shake uncontrollably. Thankfully my out cry of "Fuuuuccckkkk yessss," was drowned out by the machines working to rinse away the suds.

His turn, and he wasn't waiting for me to be finished. He let go of my neck and held onto my hips, he controlled this new speed and helped lift me up to the top of his sensitive tip and slammed me back down his shaft onto his pelvis. I rode him until he came exploding inside me, I held onto him around his neck and took in the scent of Old Spice cologne with my deep inhales, while he continued to thrust getting every drop out until I felt him shrinking, totally spent.

"Shit!" Looking back and through the windshield to see the timer for the dryer had already started. I climbed off him, rather unceremoniously with my shaky legs and put my car in gear and drove forward catching the last 5 seconds of the drying.

With his cum still seeping out of my pussy mixed with my own still dripping down my leg I wiped up what I could with the napkins from the glove box and offered him a few too and a wet nap. I parked outside the gas station and headed inside to use the bathroom to freshen up.

"Ding," went the door chime.

"Hey there, pump please?" he said smirking at me.

"No gas thanks, just the bathroom please," I said with a steadier tone.

"Down the hall to the left," the flush sweaty mid-twenties guy behind the counter said.

I came out a few minutes later after a warm wipe up and said "Thanks," he was smiling at me coyly and I noted the box of tissues on the counter.

"Hope to see you again soon," now he was full on creepy smiling.

I smiled back politely but with a look of confusion, then it all made sense; the smile, the box of tissues and his flush face as I looked passed him at the monitor and saw one zoomed in square dedicated to the car wash.

Fuck.

(E.D. 2021)