All Comments on 'Gentlemen Please Start Your Pussies'

by Sarah_and_Tex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TE999TE999over 15 years ago
Nicely done you two!

That was quite entertaining and clever. IMHO this should be the first of many collaborations. Your styles blend quite well. Kudos.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 15 years ago
Two Thumbs Up

It has a good beat, it's easy to dance to, wait, wrong critique. Ah, now I'm in the right groove--more or less. Well done story: funny, hot, with a nice ending, so to speak. Hope you two keep up the good work.

Rumple

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Wow!

Started as one of the funniest things I've read in years, the side comments were killer sharp! Ended as hot as it gets, and that is damn hot! I sure hope you two do some more stories together this is really good. Thanks for the effort!

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Very nice

It started off funny and then got very, very hot. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great read!

WOW! I can't believe you managed to pull off the combo of funny and steamy all in the same story. Goes along with something I've known for years. The best sex happens between two people who are also great friends and can make each other laugh.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 15 years ago
great stuff

Only just found it. The humor blends into hot sex perfectly. Just got this image of the guy motorboating with a nipple stuffed in each ear. Really good stuff you two. Thanks.

starscapestarscapeover 15 years ago
Perfect blend of humor and sex

LOVED this story. It started out so funny and naughty and then oh so slowly slided into sexy as hell. Is it hot in here, or just me? Whew! Nicely done!

TarakinTarakinover 15 years ago
Very good!

I really liked it, it had humour and then grew very hot. Thanks for writing it and for all that advise woven into it. Edutainment at it's finest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous