Gently Falling Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to have to be punished," he said, and his voice rumbled in his chest, through her whole body.

"Please, d-" Nina's words disintegrated into a gasping moan as her father's cock slid into her, easily and completely, without preamble. She was more than wet enough to accommodate him, but the sensation was still enormous, filling her, making her feel split in two.

She buried her face in the junction between his neck and shoulder, dimly aware she was letting out a strangled moan with every thrust of his hips. The taboo of what was happening only made the sensation more exquisite, ramping her arousal to a razor sharpness. Nina was acutely aware of every touch of her father's skin against hers, the ragged sound of his breathing, the deep satisfaction and forbidden thrill of him being inside her. She savored it all, trying to experience it fully even as she burned every moment she could into her memory - such a time might never come again, and never just like this.

At some point, his hands came away from her wrists, and she embraced him, leaning up to kiss him passionately on the lips, her tongue darting into his mouth. The pretense of punishment fell away easily, as if by silent and mutual agreement. Now they were just two people: father and daughter, warm, sweaty bodies entwined in the firelit dark, letting what was inside them run free at last.

"Nina," her father whispered, his breath coming fast and insistent. His movements were growing faster, more

intense, his limbs beginning to quiver.

He was close. Her father was going to come. The knowledge brought with it a fresh and forbidden thrill, a rare and powerful happiness she never imagined she'd feel.

"I love you, dad," she whispered back.

"I love you," he answered, his voice strained. "I'm-"

"Come on me," she blurted, before she'd even had a chance to think about it. Her voice quivered with his every thrust into her body, the warble in her words almost comical. "Pull out and come on me. Make a mess of me."

"Are you s-"

"Please," she implored, touching his cheek with one hand.

She saw him nod in the dark, felt his strokes go deeper inside her. The sensation was exquisite, and she moaned loudly - there was no one to hear, after all, except the one person she wanted to hear.

As her father's thrusts intensified, as she heard his breath grow more frantic and uneven, she felt orgasm spark inside her, insistent and inevitable. An old lover had once told her that she sounded like she was being murdered when she came. The knowledge had once made her self-conscious - but she had since embraced it, and she gave full voice to her pleasure now, letting loose every agonized cry, certain somehow he would know he wasn't hurting her.

As orgasm washed over her, momentarily wiping all thoughts from her brain, Nina heard him groan, felt him pull out of her. She apprehended his shape in the dark, holding himself up by one hand. A moment later, she felt hot, sticky wetness travel up her body in a line, from her belly to her neck and face. She closed her eyes instinctively, and just in time, as a thick rope of it splattered across her lips and cheek. A helpless laugh escaped her as she lay there, sputtering, as her father emptied himself onto her naked body. She was suddenly aware of the sweat cooling on her skin, in stark contrast to the viscid warmth now dripping down her body.

"Oh my god," she giggled, holding her hands up helplessly as she felt his semen trickling down her skin. "Dad..."

He braced himself on both hands now, hovering over her, almost protectively.

"It's what you wanted," he gasped. "Right?"

"Very much," she said, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. "You've defiled me."

"God." He laughed nervously - perhaps, like her, simultaneously savoring and trying to process what had just happened between them. "Do you need a towel, or-"

"Sure."

He provided one, then collapsed on the bed next to her as Nina cleaned herself up a bit. She was almost sorry to do so - the feeling of her father's seed all over her was a delicious, forbidden thrill. It somehow made her feel innocent and slutty all at once.

She already knew she wanted more. Much more.

Nina finished wiping herself down and tossed the towel to the floor, rolling over to press her body against her father's. He put an arm around her, pulling her close. It was, she thought, the most comfortable she'd ever been in her life.

"So," he said after a long moment. "That happened."

"It certainly did," she purred.

"Are you..." He trailed off, struggling to find the words. "Are you okay with this?"

"I am if you are."

His fingers, rough but gentle, stroked her bare shoulder, and she smiled in utter contentment. This, she knew, was what she'd hoped for when she agreed to come up here. Perhaps it was wrong in the eyes of society, but she didn't care. Out here, where it was just the two of them alone together, the judgment of society was the last thing on her mind.

Nina had come here to reconnect with her father - and one didn't get much more connected than this.

"I am," Tom said at last, with a sigh that sounded like some deep and abiding relief.

"Good," she said. "Because I have a lot of ideas about how we could pass the time while we're snowed in. And each one's dirtier than the last."

He laughed softly. "Wow. I thought I knew my own daughter... I guess I don't."

Nina leaned up and kissed him on the mouth.

"You're about to find out."

12