Geocaching for Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you idiot! These are the twin gems," she replied playfully as she put down her coffee and used both hands to squeeze her tits in his direction. "I was trying to help you out!"

Irv was clearly still bewildered, so the nearly-naked woman continued, "I used your computer a couple of weeks ago to look for a job and saw in your search history that you're into naked ladies in the woods."

Irv's throat went dry in an instant. For a moment he feared he might never breathe again.

Jennifer defended herself, "I wasn't snooping! I saw a job posting for Naked Juice and when I typed the word in, up popped your search history, filled with 'naked women hiking' and 'naked women swimming,' and "naked women outdoors." I clicked on all the links that were purple to see what you'd been looking at. You naughty boy, you!"

Irv's mind reeled as he envisioned his whole world disintegrating that very morning. His wife was not the type to shrug off this sort of thing. She would be repulsed by it, and by him. Even the minuscule sex life they shared would be snuffed out. But Jennifer assuaged his fears, injecting, "Don't worry! I'm way naughtier than you! Your secret's safe with me. Besides, I like a horny man!"

Irv felt his cock twitch in his pants. He relaxed, but only enough to seek more information. "How was the geocache thing supposed to help me?" he inquired incredulously.

"Well, I was hoping that Camela would find it funny, maybe even put on the panties and leave hers in the box. I thought maybe that taking off her pants in a public park would get her unstuck and she would loosen up and become the naked forest nympho you want her to be. But that didn't happen. She's a cold fish and always will be. Am I right?"

Without waiting for Irv to respond, she continued, "I know I'm right. Your evil brother told me all about you two. Anyway, not to worry, dear brother-in-law. I've launched Plan B."

Still a tad terrified, Irv managed to stutter, "What's Plan B?"

Jennifer smiled slyly, raised her left eyebrow like she was up to something devious, and asked impishly, "Did you get a good night's rest?" Irv nodded.

"Good," she said, "You've got a very busy afternoon ahead of you."

With a quick glance, she confirmed again that Camela's focus was still on the neighbor beyond the hedge. She then reached into the stairwell, pulled a full backpack off the steps, and tossed it at his feet, announcing, "This is Plan B."

She smiled that bewitching smile again and said, "More specifically, I am Plan B. Your little brother - God curse his black soul - and I used to play naked all the time, and watching your videos got me horny as hell and gave me an idea. Here's the plan..."

PART III

Five hours later, Camela was on an airplane and Jennifer sat at home alone on the sofa in the living room wearing nothing but her beautiful smile, grinning as she pondered where she would be the very next morning. The thrill of it made her moist, and the buzzing in her clit was almost unbearable. She hadn't been naked in public in months, and she missed the exhilaration terribly. Somewhere in the vast 5000-acre wilderness of Pedernales State Park Irv was - right now - setting up an obstacle course of sorts, one that would soon have her sneaking around a park filled with Sunday picnickers, swimmers and hikers... as bare as the day she was born!

As she had explained to Irv that morning while Camela chatted away with the neighbor, on one of the days she had supposedly spent interviewing for jobs she had instead busied herself laying an elaborate trap for herself. She had visited thrift shops in the area and used her limited cash to acquire 5 containers in which she had placed the following items, respectively: a necklace, her tennis shoes, a pair of socks, the red thong panties from the geocache, and the lacy black see-through bra she had worn to flash her breasts to Irv while reaching for the geocache the previous Sunday. She had then crammed them all into a backpack she'd found in the garage, along with the GPS unit, a tube of sunscreen, several bottles of water, some insect repellent, a pad of Post-it notes, and a portable USB battery with a phone-charging cable. Irv would need them all after dropping off his wife at the airport.

At this very moment, Jennifer mused, Irv is carrying those containers all over the park and hiding them, hopefully well enough that no one else might stumble onto them before tomorrow, D-Day. She couldn't help but play with herself as she anticipated the adventure, rocking herself with three seismic orgasms before falling into a deep and satisfying sleep on the sofa.

Her next conscious thought came as she awakened to the sound of a camera. Irv stood over the nude sleeping beauty, capturing the magical moment forever. He and Camela had lived in this house for 14 years, he recalled with a mixture of sadness and anger, but never once had his wife ventured out of the master bedroom in even her underwear. Yet here was lovely, unashamed Jennifer in all her glory.

She sat upright, not even trying to hide any part of her nude body from her brother-in-law. She wasn't mad about the photos, he noted. She seemed proud that he would want to look at her naked pictures in the future. She even shifted her pose and opened her legs a bit, smiling a kittenish smile that invited more photos to be taken. Irv happily obliged.

"You're getting an early start on your little outing, aren't you?" was the only thing he could think to say.

"Sure am," she replied. "My plan is that the next thing I put on will be that necklace sometime tomorrow morning, assuming I can find it. Is everything ready?"

"I think so," he replied. "I hid all five containers - pretty well, if I do say so, myself."

He explained how, in accordance with her wishes, he had hidden the container containing the bra first, carefully noting the latitude and longitude registered by his GPS on a yellow sticky note. He had then hiked a mile or two away and concealed the panties along with the coordinates he had written down for the bra. He then wrote new coordinates on a slip of paper and hiked up another trail a mile or two before secreting the socks along with the location of the panties, and so forth. A bottle of water had been included in each of the larger caches to keep her hydrated, the battery with the phone charger in the one with the panties, and the sunscreen and bug spray tucked into her shoes. The final item hidden had been the necklace in a tiny pill bottle.

"I have the coordinates for the necklace right here," he said, patting his shirt pocket. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Am I!" she replied, beaming with joy and anticipation. "I'm so jacked-up I would fuck you right now if you weren't married!"

The next morning she arose at 6:30 AM to the sound of her alarm, though she'd been awake already for at least an hour, restlessly enjoying the feel of her bare skin against the sheets. She had smiled so much since yesterday that her cheeks hurt. She reveled in the thought that it would be hours before she felt fabric touch her flesh again. Irv was already at the kitchen table sipping coffee when she appeared at the bottom of the stairs completely naked. The sight took his breath away. Years ago he had begged his wife to cook a meal in the nude, but the mere suggestion had revolted and angered her.

He gestured for his pretty, unclad guest to take a seat while he poured her a cup of coffee and stirred in her usual packet of artificial sweetener. He looked her tenderly in the eyes and said, "Thank you for doing this."

"My pleasure," she grinned. "Literally."

They both smiled. A few minutes later, under cover of the darkness that still lingered despite the brightening sky on the horizon, they climbed into Irv's SUV and began the 45 minute drive to the park. "Thank God for tinted windows," Irv thought, having no idea that his naked cargo was seriously considering rolling her window down to give the world a passing glimpse of her glorious nakedness.

With daylight now fully upon them, Irv pulled up to the trailhead he had scouted out the day before. While technically inside the park boundaries, it was situated along a little-used stretch of road at the south end of the park, about three miles before the ranger station where visitors were required to pay an entrance fee. Irv couldn't believe that he was finally about to live out his fantasy! He took out a bottle of water and said, "Better take a big swig of this before you begin. It's going to be a hot day."

Jennifer nodded, removed the cap and drank as much as she could hold before returning it to her driver. "Did you charge your phone overnight?" he asked. She nodded and held it up for him to see the battery icon at full power.

"Okay," he said. "You're off! Here are the coordinates for the necklace."

Jennifer sighed, steeling herself for what she was about to do. It would be by far her most challenging naked adventure! She took the small piece of paper and began to enter the coordinates into her phone.

"No," Irv objected, placing his hand over the lit screen. "Against the rules. You have to enter the coordinates after you get out of the car."

"That's not a rule!" she protested.

"It is now. My rules from here on out. Whatever I say, goes." he stated matter-of-factly.

Jenn's eyes widened in disbelief, but then she decided it would mean all the more fun, all the more risk, all the more uncertainty, all the more time spent naked in the woods. "Whatever you say goes," she repeated. "Just don't get me arrested."

"Fair enough," Irv intoned.

"Okay," she said with cheerful nervousness. "I'll call you when I find the bra, and you can tell me where to meet you. See you in a few hours!" She looked up and down the road to be sure no one was coming. This was, of course, impossible to gauge because in both directions there was a hill only a hundred yards away that obscured her view of what might lay beyond.

She rolled down the window and listened carefully. Hearing nothing, she opened the door, stepped out onto the shoulder of the road with nothing but her phone in one hand and the slip of paper in the other, and scampered up the trail 30 yards before stopping.

Almost immediately she chided herself for choosing not to wear shoes. Her tender feet suffered when she stepped on the small jagged stones that lay all over the exposed limestone bedrock that was so typical of central Texas. She had certainly considered wearing shoes as she had developed her crazy plan, but decided that footwear would constitute cheating. Naked was naked, she had concluded, and that was that.

To wear anything at all, even make-up or jewelry, would diminish the whole experience for her. "It wouldn't count," she had thought, knowing how insane that would sound to anyone who didn't share her odd compulsion to bare herself to the world, even if only Mother Nature might see her. To wear shoes would reduce today's exploits to the status of a practice run in her mind, and she knew she'd forever feel an unquenchable obsession to repeat the whole exercise over again, starting with absolutely nothing but her body.

Even to carry the phone - though indispensable for today's challenge - took a bit of the edge off, she lamented. She placed the phone and the slip of paper on the ground behind a tree and walked away from them until she couldn't see them any longer, then waited a minute or two. She entered a small clearing and twirled her nude body in the morning sun with arms outstretched, then squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples hard, loving the exquisite sting she felt in her clit as she did so. She looked down to see her perfect white skin contrasted against the earth tones of the dry, late-summer Texas landscape. "There!" she thought with satisfaction. "Now I've begun totally naked." She bounced up and down giddily for a moment, almost unable to prevent herself from squealing with glee over her deranged adventure - and growing sexual arousal - that had only just begun.

PART IV

She listened carefully for any telltale sounds of human beings and heard none. She was, after all, on a little-used trail at 7:45 in the morning, so she figured she would be safe there. The park didn't even open until 8:30, anyway, not counting overnight campers, of course. She walked back to her stash, entered the coordinates from the slip of paper into her phone and cursed. "Damn!" she said. The coordinates were on the other side of the road! Irv had deliberately sent her down the trail on the wrong side! "Bastard," she muttered. But she was smiling, quivering, and already wishing some young hunk - or perhaps three of them - would come along and satisfy themselves fully at her expense.

She cautiously walked back toward the road she had just left. Before emerging into the clear, she heard a vehicle approaching and slipped behind a tree for cover. A minivan passed without incident. Listening again and hearing nothing, she peeked out onto the road and saw... Irv! He had parked on the shoulder and was waiting, phone in hand, to snap some pictures! He grinned at her widely. She smiled back and mockingly shook her fist at him as if to say, "I'm going to get you for this!"

She then dashed across the road to the tree line on the far side while Irv snapped as many pictures as he could. From the trailhead on the south side of the road, she dared to perch herself on a huge rock placed there to block automobiles from accessing the trail, smiled, stood akimbo, and stuck her tongue out at him. The early morning sun bathed her skin in a golden glow that made her seem even more entrancing than when she'd first appeared on the stairs that morning.

Irv laughed at her antics, snapped three more quick photos, and adjusted his pants to allow room for his hardening cock. He then climbed back into his vehicle, stopping to take one more photo before she dismounted from her stone pedestal. He started the engine and waved goodbye to "Buffy," as he had begun to call her in his head. A few seconds later his SUV topped the hill and disappeared from her sight. She was fully alone now, for many hours, completely naked in a busy state park.

She retreated a few yards into the woods beyond sight of the road and glanced at the clue on the slip of paper. "Madrone's Madness" was the name Irv had assigned her first challenge. She checked her hiking app and noted that she was, indeed, standing on Madrone Trail. It paralleled the pavement through the woods in a small sliver of the park that extended a half-mile, at most, southward from the roadway.

The vast majority of the park stretched northward several miles to beyond the Pedernales River. She would, no doubt, spend most of her day in that portion, which meant her day included at least one more streak across the strip of asphalt she had just left.

For now, though, she was thankful that the ground on this side of the road was made of soft dirt, not the exposed limestone shelf that had punished her feet on the north side. Not that there we no pebbles. There were plenty. It's just that they receded into the dirt slightly when she stepped on them, cushioning each blow.

The first geocache was less than a mile away from where she now stood, she noted, but the trail wound in serpentine fashion that made the trip at least twice that long. Judging by the topography lines on the map, though, there seemed to be no more direct path - other than the road, of course. But she certainly wasn't going to stroll a mile down a public street in broad daylight stark naked!

The necklace would be hidden in a tiny pill bottle a mile to her west, as the crow flies. She began to walk the trail with purpose, consulting the GPS in her phone from time to time, and enjoying her nakedness. The cool morning air gave her chills and made her nipples stand erect. She loved the way the gentle breeze caressed her private parts. She even reached down and separated her labia to allow greater access to the cooling wind.

She wished she could live her entire life naked on an island inhabited only by a strong man who really knew how to make love to her, and did. Three times per day, every day. Occasionally, her heart would leap into her throat when a startled deer would snort and flee through the brush. But she suspected that she was safe on this trail, at least for a while yet.

Bicycle tire tracks and shoe prints in the dirt made her wonder if she were really alone, but she assured herself that these had almost certainly been left by visitors a day or two earlier. It hadn't rained in weeks, so they might even be many days old. But the possible presence of cyclist posed a problem she hadn't considered. A person on a bike might come up on her quickly and silently, so she disciplined herself to take ten steps, then stop to look both ways and listen. She followed this pattern rigorously, determined not to become complacent and forget how vulnerable a pretty, unclothed girl alone in the woods might be.

Thirty minutes later, Jenn heard human voices in the distance. A male and a female voice penetrated the silence, though at least a hundred yards away. One thing, though, was certain. The voices were getting louder! Jennifer crept off the trail trying to remain utterly silent. She found the only nearby tree whose trunk was almost large enough to conceal her if she stood perfectly upright and still.

Her pulse quickened as she tried to become as skinny as possible and she cursed herself for being so stupid as to volunteer for this stunt! About 90 seconds later, the couple passed within about 8 feet of her, chatting about their son's soccer coach, then disappeared around a bend the way she had come - none the wiser that a beautiful naked woman had been right there for the viewing. Had they glanced in her direction they almost certainly would have seen a tree trunk with a pink ass and firm tits protruding from either side!

Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief - one of many she would discharge that day, no doubt - and continued up the trail. Before long the path took a hard right turn and angled back toward the road. No surprise there, as this had occurred at least three times already.

The shock came when she consulted her phone and saw that the first geocache lay at the end of a short spur trail that returned to the road! She warily followed as her GPS took her directly under huge high-tension power lines for which a massive swath had been cut out of the forest at least 50 feet wide. Nothing but knee-high brown grass grew here, and she could see for hundreds of yards behind her, and fifty yards ahead of her to a roadside parking lot. She could even make out the tops of cars as they traveled down the road, and with every step up the hill she became more and more visible to them.

The necklace, if she read her GPS correctly, would be hidden somewhere in that gravel lot half the size of a football field, every inch of it completely exposed to passing traffic! She was at least relieved to see that there was only one car in the lot, no doubt belonging to the couple that had just passed her on the trail.

She crouched behind the large sign on the edge of the parking lot that pointed the way to Madrone Trail, and consulted her GPS once more. The necklace was hidden in the middle of the lot! How was this even possible? There was nothing out there but gravel! Surely Irv wouldn't put the pill bottle where it could be run over and crushed, she reasoned. But the coordinates didn't lie.

She began to evaluate her options. Her best gambit was to run about 25 yards to the parked car and hide behind it. Perhaps from that vantage point she would be able to get a better view of the center of the lot and hopefully detect anything out of the ordinary.