Geocaching for Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After listening for approaching vehicles, she sprinted out through the lot as fast as she could go without hurting her feet severely. Her awkward gait felt like that of an 80-year-old running across a blistering-hot beach. She must have looked hilarious, if anyone had been there to see her, she mused. (A small part of her wished someone actually were secretly watching her.)

Before she arrived at the car, though, she heard a vehicle approaching from the west. She was sure to be exposed if the passing driver were to simply glance her direction, so she instantly lay down in the gravel to reduce her profile and wait for the vehicle to pass. But to her horror she saw the dark blue SUV pull into the lot and park just beyond the car she had planned to hide behind. She was now trapped!

It was far too late to run back to the sign. Besides, whoever was in the car would be certain to walk right by it a minute or two from now. Having no other alternative, she skittered on all fours and hid beside the parked car. From this position, she was completely exposed to the road and the trailhead, but at least shielded from anyone in the newly-arrived vehicle. She sat cowering as she listened for telltale clues and prayed that no more vehicles might drive past.

A single door opened, then shut. That was good, at least. Only one person to evade. She then heard the hatchback open, revealing that the driver was now standing behind the vehicle. Jennifer decided her only chance was to work her way around to the front bumper of the car she was now hiding behind and just hope against hope that the new arrival would take the most direct path to the trailhead between the rear of the car and the road.

Jennifer could feel her heartbeat in her temples and hear it punish her eardrums as adrenaline coursed through her system. Yet despite her terror, she feared she might spontaneously climax on the spot! The burning in her clit threatened to cross the fine line between pleasure and pain and she fought to squelch it with all her might so that she might keep her wits about her.

As though matters couldn't become more desperate, she heard a man's voice say, "Come on, boy!" She then detected the unmistakable sound of tags jingling as a dog leaped from the back of the vehicle to the ground! Within three seconds she found herself crouched beneath the bumper fighting the urge to orgasm as a German Shepherd stared at her curiously.

The dog barked once but Jennifer didn't move. "Clancy, come!" the man shouted. The dog looked back toward his master, then back at Jennifer. He then stuck his nose between her legs and sniffed her pussy! Apparently liking her scent, he even licked it twice! She had been aroused for 24 hours and her musky fragrance must have been overpowering to a canine, she knew. She pushed him away and sharply whispered in his ear, "Go away!"

"Clancy, come now!" the master ordered more insistently. This time, the dog let out a tiny yelp of objection, but obeyed. Jenn listened as the hatchback was slammed, an electronic chirp announced the locking of doors, and a leash was affixed to Clancy's collar. A few seconds later she watched from behind as a man who looked to be in his 40s headed off down the trail with the leash in one hand and a plastic bag in the other. Every few feet Clancy glanced behind him in search of the naked girl, who had now crept between the vehicles out of sight.

Once the man and dog had disappeared into the forest beyond the power line easement, the naked nymph of the Pedernales set to work again on her assigned task. She glanced at her GPS, then crawled between the two vehicles and peered underneath toward where the GPS indicated the prize lay. Nothing but nondescript gravel! She pulled out the Post-it note again and studied the description. It read, "Madrone's Madness will rock your world!" No help there, she concluded. He had apparently buried the pill bottle beneath the gravel somewhere! But where?

Her only hope was to run out to the middle of the lot when the coast was clear and look for any recently disturbed gravel. It seemed like a longshot, but it was her only shot, after all. She waited until another car passed, then sprinted to the center of the lot and looked around frenetically. That's when she glimpsed the corner of a piece of paper protruding from the gravel.

She'd already been out in the open for half a minute but, recklessly tempting fate, she ran over and grabbed it. It was a nude photo of her asleep on the couch from the night before! Irv must have driven here after dropping her off and placed it there as a marker. She glanced around quickly to confirm no one was coming, then hurriedly brushed away the gravel below it. There it was! She grabbed the tiny pill bottle from the ground and sprinted back to hide between the cars, just in time to avoid being spotted by a passing car - a police car, no less!

That had been too close! She glanced at the bottle and saw that there was something in it besides the necklace. She knew that she would have to wait until she found a safer place to open it, though. Thirty seconds later she had sprinted past the sign and down the trail in the same direction that three people and a dog had recently passed. At the T intersection where the entry path intersected with the Madrone Trail a few feet beyond the tree line, she suddenly realized that she had no idea which way the man with the dog had turned! Why hadn't she been paying attention? She might now run into people in either direction! "Oh well," she told herself, "This is what I get for running around naked in a park all day." She turned the opposite direction from which she had come, figuring there was a 50% chance that this portion of the trail would be unoccupied. She proceeded down it about 20 yards, then saw a clearing to her left. She slipped through some light underbrush and entered the secluded clearing to pee, to rest... and to read.

After relieving herself in the bushes, she curiously popped open the pill vial and dumped out the gold chain necklace and... a tube of lipstick!?! Around the lipstick was wrapped a piece of paper. She unrolled the note as cautiously as she would an ancient Egyptian papyrus. What had Irv done?

She read the paper and smiled: "Jennifer: There's been a slight change of plans to make your adventure more exciting. Put on the necklace, then take the lipstick and write 'FREE BLOWJOBS' on your stomach. Then go to the Madrone Trailhead sign, take a selfie and text it to me. Every now and then I'll ask you to text me another photo so I'll know you didn't erase the writing. Then continue to 30°16'54.71" N and 98°14'46.28" W. BTW... if anyone sees you and wants you to make good on the blowjob, you have to do it. New rule. Also, if anyone asks who you are, tell them your name is Buffy, the Vampire Sucker."

Jennifer chuckled at the insanity of the message. She didn't know whether to be mad or exhilarated. She felt a bit of both, actually. Buffy was a fun and appropriate name for a girl in her birthday suit, she knew. It sounded perky. But the "Vampire Sucker" part felt insulting.

Heat radiated from her face, but couldn't be certain whether it was anger, embarrassment, or arousal. What she was certain of, however, was that she hadn't touched a penis since her husband had disappeared and the mere thought of getting face-fucked by a hard cock sent another sharp tingle through her nether regions.

She squeezed her thighs together to momentarily satisfy the itch, then surrendered fully to the urge, closed her eyes, and played with her engorged clitoris until she spasmed with ecstasy.

After regaining her composure, she pulled out her phone and entered the new coordinates. She let out a sigh of relief when she ascertained that the next geocache was only a 10th of a mile away, almost due north... but across the road again. She slipped on the necklace, and shook her head in disbelief as she wrote "FREE BLOWJOBS," in all caps, on her belly, then quietly slipped back out onto the trail.

She backtracked to the turnoff and headed toward the parking lot, proceeding up the wide, exposed entry trail as stealthily as she could. Crouching low she was mostly concealed by the tall grass. She could see the back of the sign she had hidden behind earlier, and was relieved that there were still only the same two cars parked in the lot. Sensing no approaching vehicles, she slipped out in front of the sign, tossed the lipstick and pill bottle in a nearby garbage can, and pulled out her phone.

Foolishly, she hadn't thought to unlock her phone, open the camera and tap the selfie icon before stepping out into the open. She did so as quickly as she could, spending a lot more time exposed to the road than she would have liked. Finally prepared, she lifted the camera and framed it to get the trail sign, her naked body, and the bright red lettering on her belly in clear view of the lens.

It seemed to take 30 seconds, which played havoc with her nerves, but she managed to snap three quick photos before slipping behind a scrubby plant nearby. She paged through the three pics trying to decide which one would be best to send to Irv, then noticed something in the lower right corner of the third photo: the dog!

Clancy's barking nearly made her jump out of her alabaster skin. He was in her face again, this time with his startled master standing behind, stunned to find an attractive, nude woman on the trail. "Are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"Yes," she replied meekly. "It's just a bet I lost," she lied. "Please don't turn me in." Before the man could speak, Clancy pressed his nose once again deep into her crotch and began licking furiously. Jennifer stood up in an attempt to get the dog off of her, trying desperately to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands as the man shouted, "Clancy, no!" and jerked his chain so hard the dog winced loudly.

"Sorry," he said, apologizing for his dog's behavior. Then, looking at the words printed on her stomach, asked, "Is that true?"

Jennifer felt a stirring in her loins and sensed her nipples getting so erect they almost hurt. For a moment she feared a gush of arousal might trickle down the inside of her thighs, but she squeezed her legs together to delay it. She sense herself hoping for an excuse to say yes, then recalled her agreement to do anything Irv commanded her.

She slowly lowered her hands to her sides and paused a few seconds to let the man's eyes wash over her completely. Her eyes visibly darkened and her breathing slowed. She yearned to feel a stiffened cock in her hands and in her mouth. She looked the man dead in the eye and coyly inquired, "Are you accusing me of false advertising?"

The man couldn't believe his luck! He almost had to pinch himself as he asked, "Really? Where should we go?"

Jennifer thought for a moment and said, "How about in your car?"

It sounded good to the man, so he ran toward the road - unlocking his car remotely on the way - and looked both ways. "Clear!" he whispered as loudly as he could. She hurried toward the parked vehicles, slipped between them and then climbed into the backseat of his SUV.

The man tied Clancy's leash to the front bumper and then reached into the driver's side to start the engine and get the AC working. It was only 9 in the morning, but this was Texas in September, and the temperature had already topped 80 degrees. He then closed the front door, opened the back one, and climbed into the backseat beside her.

Jenn couldn't believe she was about to do this. She had never blown a stranger except for that drunken orgy in Jamaica 5 years ago. But she was stone cold sober now. Yet, her hormones were raging and reason deserted her. As soon as the man had closed the door behind him, she grabbed his belt and began to unbuckle it. In a frenzy of lust she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and violently pulled them and his underwear together down to his knees. His hard dick popped out. It wasn't anything special, she couldn't help but notice, but she didn't care. In fact, she had never cared so little about anything in her entire life.

She almost threw herself upon it, bobbing up and down frantically as she massaged his balls between her fingers. Her other hand found its way to his mouth where he licked and sucked her fingers, driving her mad with desire. She had never come while sucking a man off before, but this one was explosive. It was all she could do to keep herself from biting the poor man's cock off as she orgasmed. She removed her fingers from his balls and began to furiously fuck herself with them.

Moments later she came again, convulsed with pleasure, and let out a shriek. She was about to climb aboard and fuck the man when he grunted loudly and came in her mouth. His sudden eruption filled her mouth, ran down the back of her throat, and seeped out of her lips onto her cheek. Still, she couldn't bring herself to stop sucking until the man went completely limp. She practically exhausted herself trying to get him hard again so he could fuck her, but the effort was interrupted by the chime of a text notification. She glanced at her phone, which had fallen to the floor of the car. The message from Irv was simply, "Pic???"

She picked it up and texted the first photo to him. That's when she noticed they had an audience! The couple that had passed her on the trail had returned to their car to find a barking dog tied to the bumper of an idling SUV. While checking on the distressed pet they had glanced in the window and beheld a naked woman delivering a porn-worthy blowjob! The moment Jennifer made eye contact with them they turned away, embarrassed at their spying, and hurried to get into their car. But Jennifer, all modesty long gone, shouted through the glass, "Wait!"

She lowered the window and said, "Would you guys mind taking a picture of me?" They looked at each other in disbelief, even as the man she'd just sucked off began to object. "Don't worry," she reassured him. "You won't be in it. At least, your face won't."

She opened the car door wide, handed her phone to the woman and said, "Get a couple of shots of me with his dick in my mouth." The man was getting hard again, she noticed. That would be better for the photos she wanted to keep as a memento. She opened her mouth and licked the shaft as the woman took close ups of the man's cock and Jennifer's face, complete with his oozing jizz on her cheek. Meanwhile, the woman's husband stood behind her taking picture after picture with his own phone.

Jennifer stepped out of the car in full view of the couple and the road. She smiled slyly as she texted one of the new photos to Irv.

The husband's jaw almost hit the ground when he saw the words printed on Jenn's naked body. He pointed at them and looked at his wife as if to say, "What do you think?"

"No way, buddy!" she replied. "But if you take me home right now, I'll give you one you'll never forget."

The couple hurriedly got into their car. As they pulled away, Jennifer could see that the woman already had her head in his lap and her ass in the air!

Meanwhile, Clancy yelped away while his master pulled up his pants and thanked the stranger who had just delivered the best blowjob of his life. "I'm Mark," he offered, able to think of nothing more substantive to say.

"Buffy," she replied, wiping his cum off her mouth with her finger and licking it clean. She swallowed hard and managed sheepishly to choke out her full title. "Buffy the Vampire Sucker," she mumbled softly.

"What?" he inquired.

This time she summoned all of her pride. She held her head high, arched her back until her breasts stuck out as far as humanly possible, raised her left hand as though holding a sword aloft, and announced with conviction: "I'm Buffy the Vampire Sucker!"

The man was silent for a few seconds, trying to wrap his head around her odd pronouncement, then replied with a chuckle, "Good name."

With that, Jennifer glanced at her GPS, then walked slowly, majestically across the road toward her next adventure. Today was going to be a day to remember.

TO BE CONTINUED.