Geocatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hearing moans constantly now from both women, and I knew that they seemed to be close as well. When I finally erupted inside of Erin's dark channel, it felt like my balls got sucked through as well, I was so drained. At least 5 or 6 good squirts of cum was inserted anally into the slut. I was on empty, and almost collapsed on top of the both of them. Somehow, I let go of my handholds being breasts, and sat back onto the arm rest of the couch, catching my breath as both sluts went over the edge into each others face.

They both laid there for a few moments, and then Erin got up and off of Melinda, and both sat at either end of the couch, so I got up and sat down between them both, putting my arms around each of their shoulders, drawing them in to me. We were all exhausted.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up to find my hands both full of breasts, Erin on my right, leaning on my chest, passed out, and Melinda laying with her head on my thigh, also in dream world. I started to think back on my day today.

It all started off with a nature hike, and ended up enslaving a few beautiful young women a few blocks from my house because of a necklace. How could I have been so lucky, and what was I to do now, with these girls, and going forward, what to do?

I began to massage each of their breasts, and pulling on their nipples, until they stirred, pulling them from deep sleep. I wanted to find a better place to crash out than their couch. I ended up being led by one, and dragging along the other, to the bedroom, and a king sized bed. We all piled into bed. Me at the center, and both women cuddling up to me, and wrapping their legs around mine. Both of them with their head on my shoulder and my hands fondling their breasts, claiming them as mine, as I claimed both of the girls this evening.

We didn't move a muscle almost all night, and slept in pretty late. Thankfully, it was Sunday.