Geocatched Pt. 14

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
10.7k words
4.62
3.2k
1

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, I woke up to my morning wood buried in someone's throat. Until I moved her hair out of the way, I wouldn't have guessed at Nikki sucking my cock after it'd been buried in her ass. Cara still had a hand on my chest, as she slept on my left arm, but the others had woken up early. I reached down, and cupped her left hanging breast, testing it's weight, and toying with her nipple.

In response, she hummed around my thick cock as she swallowed it whole. She was really making me feel good, and I was close to cumming. She definitely knew her way around a cock, as it was one of the better blowjobs I've received lately. Vacuums don't have as much suction as her mouth does on me, not that I've tried a vacuum at all.

I don't know how long she's been at this, but my balls started to tighten up, or maybe get sucked up through my cock and into her mouth, and I gave no warning of the inevitable. I gripped her head, and held my cock down her throat for the first few jets of cum to shoot out, but let her up to taste the seed I've spent elsewhere inside of her.

When she finally released my cock, her mouth was still full of my cum, and she tried to show it to me, but when her mouth opened, a fair amount of it dribbled onto her tits and stomach. She did end up swallowing the rest, and began to scoop up the globs around her body, but I stopped her. Instead, I woke up Cara.

As she woke up and saw what was going on, I gave her a little more incentive. I told her of some protein for her, and directed her towards an also naked Nikki. It didn't take her long to find her way over to her, and start licking up the globs of my seed across both breasts and belly. Of course, she didn't quit after she was cleaned up. Just like me, she went for her breasts, and a nipple to nurse on for a few moments.

I began thinking about just that, and how I'd have the chance to breast feed in a few months time, with Melinda and Erin. I really looked forward to that. Then I started to think about seeing if any of my girls would want to pump for a while, to train her own breasts to lactate for my sexual desire. I'm sure a few would be willing, but who knows?

I decided to just get up, instead of spending the morning in bed with these two, so I could eat, and get on with the day. Cara kept at sucking on Nikki's nipples and she added a few fingers into Nikki's cunt as well. I got dressed in some baggy shorts, and changed shirts to one with a quote saying 'We don't lick people.. Lies we tell kids.' Then I was off to the kitchen to find something to eat.

When I got to the kitchen, I found Dani and Megan making out near the island. I cleared my throat, and Dani just pointed to a third mug of coffee, and continued the kiss, also feeling up her make out partner. That did give me a little rise, as only Dani had any clothes on, but just a pair of panties doesn't make one dressed much.

I walked around the island and found where the rest of the clothes were, all over the floor. I put my mug down by the fridge, and joined the girls for a little 3 way kiss, with both my hands roaming over their back sides. Then I went to the fridge to find something to eat. Sadly, there wasn't much to eat now. I hadn't been shopping yet this week, so coffee was about all we had to fill our bellies today.

I still wanted something to eat. I walked back over to the girls and interrupted their kissing for a moment.

"There's nothing to eat here, except for you two. Megan, sit down at the end of the table." I said to them with a grin.

The two separated, and Megan stepped over to the dining room table, and sat down in my chair.

"Megan, sit on the table at the end." I said.

"Oh... oooooh ok!" She responded.

"That's a good girl." I told her as she plopped herself down at my spot on the table.

I sat down in my chair, spreading Megan's knees wide, and looked at my prize. Her lips were swollen, and already leaking her juices down to her ass. I put my hands on her inner thighs to hold her legs out, but then slid them inward, using my thumbs to play with her labia, pressing them together with my digits, and squeezing out even more juices.

Rubbing her lower lips together, and teasing her clit, between them, I leaned in and took one long lick from her taint up to her clit. Then I pressed my tongue between her lips, and stuck my tongue in her hole. I then added a finger, while tongue fucking her, which added it's own spice to treating her this way.

Dani came over, and took one of Megan's nipples into her mouth, and began sucking and tugging on it. Her other hand dipped inside the waistband of her almost nonexistent panties. Megan's breathing increased in speed, and she squirmed around, as I continued to tongue fuck her tight slit. To heighten her arousal even more, I slowly inserted a finger inside her, twisting it around a bit before adding a second finger.

Her hips started gyrating and thrusting up into my face, as I focused on her clit, while finger fucking her. I didn't want to slow down, and my other hand flowed up her body, and found her other mound of tit flesh. I pinched her nipple only once before I noticed Cara had come over to the other side of the table to accept Megan's other nipple into her mouth, so I just squeezed her breast to feed her.

I continued to lick her lips around my fingers, and then attack her clit over and over, building her up to a fantastic orgasm. Her hips were getting erratic in their gyrations, and she helped fuck herself on my fingers, while I pumped them into her in an upward motion.

The moaning got much louder from Megan, and soon, her body arching on the table, her clit between my teeth, she cried out at the top of her lungs.

"Gah! FUUUUCKYESFUCK!" she screamed out.

I would have been shaken off of her clit, but her legs had tightened around my head, and her ankles pressing on my back, forcing me into her harder, kept me in just the right place to drown in her squirting orgasm.

Once her shaking body calmed down, and her legs released my head, I stood up, and dropped my shorts, exposing my raging cock, which I took no time at all in inserting it fully inside her juicy cunt, prolonging her orgasm momentarily. Her cock sleeve milked my cock as she came down, which I enjoyed greatly. I started to piston in and out of her almost immediately, keeping her close to the edge, and satisfying my own desire.

I couldn't slow down. I wanted to stop and feel the flutter of her inner walls caress me. To massage my cock. I wanted to bask in the wet warmth of her tight channel. I couldn't do it. I was enjoying the friction of my cock against her moist inner walls.

Suddenly, there was a hand reaching around me, and then it was rubbing the clit of the slut I was using for my pleasure. Nikki finally came out from the bedroom. I had all my girls with me now, and with everyone naked, except for Dani and I, it did offer great assistance to my growing arousal, watching breasts hanging as their mouths were full of tit, or wobbling back and forth with the effort of forcing another orgasm out of Megan.

I felt as though my balls were growing in anticipation of my next orgasm. They felt swollen as ever. Maybe they WERE still growing.

The squelching sounds brought me out of my head, and back to Megan, again having a monstrous orgasm on my cock, and her cunt squeezing my thick rod, sent me over the edge as well. We came together, and our pleasure extended from the others' manipulations, and the milking of my cock.

I was shooting jet after jet of cum deep inside of her, preparing for someone's next meal full of protein. Megan wasn't done yet being the morning meal.

Even before I shot off my last few jets of cum, Dani snuck her hand down Megan's belly, and now rubbed on her pussy lips surrounding my cock. Once I pulled out, after emptying my balls, her hand took over stimulating Megan's pussy, while her other hand was still busy inside her own panties.

Dani released Megan's nipple with a pop, and moved down to my end of the table, easily extending her body around Megan's leg without releasing either pussy from busy fingers, and pushed me backwards, along with my chair. She stayed bent over, and was licking her fingers while they were still buried in Megan's pussy.

She started wiggling her ass at me, and I took the cue by reaching for her waistband of her very thin panties, and pulled them down to her thighs, exposing a finger digging deep inside herself. With barely a pause, I lined up my cock with her finger, and pushed into her hole. Her finger didn't escape it's tight confines, and stayed as I began to stroke in and out of her cunt, made all the tighter with an extra finger.

She was already worked up from playing with herself for a while, and all her mewling told me she was close to the edge, so I picked up my pace, with her finger still helping stimulate her fuck hole. I knew it wouldn't be long before she crashed like an ocean wave upon a rocky beach. I reached down and found her dangling globes of tit flesh bouncing, and slapping together, with every thrust of my cock.

Dani was moaning into Megan's dripping pussy, as she cleaned up our combined juices, while I fucked her from behind. Pinching her nipples brought on another quick orgasm for her, and I plowed through it, to keep her up on the edge. Her cunt continually squeezing my cock inside of her, fluttering along it's flesh, rippling like the tide, as she leaked more juices.

I sped up even more, our bodies slapping together with more squelching as an accompaniment to our joining. I didn't want to last much longer, and she was about to pop again. I slowed down, but started pushing harder into her on each stroke. Squeezing her breasts as handholds to help pull her body into mine was churning my balls.

Her moans grew, and sucking on her clit, Dani made Megan squeal as she went over the edge into orgasm. I just kept forcing my cock as deep as I could inside Dani, before my balls drew up, and I released a torrent of cum inside her. My coming set her off, and we enjoyed a mutual orgasm, her pussy milking every drop it could out of me.

I pulled out of her sloppy gash, and helped her pull up her panties before our mixed juices escaped.

"Now, I need to get some real food, before I starve. Who wants to go shopping with me?" I asked.

I think that everyone wanted to stay naked, as the only person that spoke up with a few bounces of her tits, was Dani.

"I'll go with you! I need some things as well." she said.

"Great. Let's get dressed and go. I'm starving." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour shopping, and getting everything anyone could want to eat, we got home, and put it all away. I spent a good amount of money for all of this. It got me thinking.

"Cara?" I called out, even though she was just in the living room a dozen feet from me.

"Yes, Sir?" She answered.

"Let's take a walk to the park down the street. We need to chat a little bit." I said.

She jumped off the couch where she was laying down, her head on Nikki's lap, watching some morning programming I didn't recognize. I grabbed a couple sodas, and I let the others all put the food away, while I took Cara's hand, and left the house.

It didn't take long to get to the park, and it was not very crowded yet, so I found a good tree to sit under, and directed her to sit opposite of me, cross legged, Indian style. Her shorts opened at the thigh, and the lack of panties, allowed me the perfect view of one labia if I moved my head just right. She sat with her hands on her inner thighs, tucked under each side.

This was a good spot. Kind of out of the way, and also out of the house, where my other sluts could intrude while she was under.

"OK, let's start with this.. Sleep slut." I told her, and she was out like a light, her head barely lowered at all, which was good since there were others sunbathing kind of close by. I wanted to keep up the illusion that we were chatting, instead of her sleeping.

"We are going to talk a little more about the necklace I found. You'll answer fully, and honestly to all questions I ask." I told her.

"Yes, Sir."

"So, you've told me your mom picked it up in Sfax, Tunisia. Did the vendor tell your mom anything about where it was from?" I asked her.

"Not much. Found in Egypt near pyramids." she responded.

"Near the pyramids? How near?" I questioned her.

"Close. Group of archaeologists exited pyramid. Dropped treasure. Missed picking up." she said. "Vendor found. Didn't know use. Just part of hoard of jewelry."

Now that was interesting. I sat there and just pondered that for a moment. Could that be the secret of the slaves? Did a female pharaoh own this necklace? I'm beginning to think so. After all, a male would only be able to trance females, and they aren't heavy lifters, and the like in that time. A female though. She could enslave many strong slaves to build her pyramid, and paddle on their boat up and down the Nile. This must have been the way to keep loyalty among the slaves as well.

"How many men have you enslaved?" I asked after many minutes.

"23."

"How many for getting money?" I asked.

"4"

"Do you need to have the necklace to get money from them, or can you just order them?"

"Need necklace. Didn't think to trigger."

Well, that doesn't work out so well. Yes, I could command her to only use it on those certain people and hand it back to me, covered up, so I don't get tranced. But then again, I'd be handing it over to someone who already has knowledge of, and has used the necklace for her gain. Of course, I have made her forget all knowledge consciously, so maybe I'd be safe? I'll have to think hard on this.

After that last exchange, I woke her up, and we just chatted on what was essentially an impromptu date. We slowly walked back to the house, taking a slightly longer route, and holding hands as we went. A few neighbors were out, and we both waved our greetings their way, as we passed.

When we got back to the house, Cara walked in first, and I heard a groan coming from the couch under the window. As I got to the door, I saw Dani's light brown hair swaying back and forth, and her hands holding the arm of the couch. When I finally walked in, I saw her on her knees on the couch, and another ass facing me, and lining up with her own ass.

Megan was at the other end of the couch, and joining the two girls together was the double dong I got for such occasions. Both of their asses kept slapping together and on the out stroke, I saw the toy buried in each wet cunt. I took my eyes off of the pair fucking each other, and found Nikki on the love seat, legs spread open, with just a camisole bunched up under her breasts, and openly masturbating while watching the other 2.

I was getting revved up, and already half hard, when I put my hand on Cara's shoulder, and pulled her around to face me. Then I pushed down on her shoulder, and she got the hint, kneeling down, and opening my pants in record time. Reaching into my open pants, she grabbed my shaft, squeezing it, before stroking it through my boxers.

I quickly came to full mast, my mushroom head and a bit of shaft stuck out of the boxers waistband. She expertly dropped both the pants and boxers in seconds, and almost getting hit in the face by my length, she kissed the head gently, as she stroked the rest of me. This being the first time she got to have a taste of me since she joined the harem, she lovingly kissed and licked around the head and upper shaft.

"Mmmmm. What a good little slut." I said to Cara, as I put my hand on her head. My other hand slid down her back as I bent over slightly, took hold of her shirt, to pull up and eventually off. Her right arm slipped out of the shirt, and then she switched hands on my shaft, and repeated the process, so the shirt pooled over her shoulders, around her neck. Yet, she wouldn't allow my cock to leave her lips.

Instead, she took a few more inches into her mouth, running her tongue back and forth over the length. Pulling back away, and then pushing in again, to take me deeper into her mouth, almost choking on the head. She kept me there, licking me, and swallowing, stimulating my mushroom head at the back of her mouth. She repeated the process over and over again, taking her time in taking me deeper.

All the while, I stand, facing the front window, and two sluts fucking each other on the couch, and another slut masturbating to it. Megan began to wiggle her hips, as well as pushing back with her hands on the other couch arm, trying to get more stimulation. The moans coming from that couch were intoxicating to me, and I grew even harder in Cara's mouth.

I began to lightly pull Cara's head toward me, burying myself deeper and deeper into her mouth. She was taking it like a champ, and thrust her head in faster than I pulled her into me, thus causing my cock head to bend down, into her throat. As I pulled her to me on one occasion, I saw one of my neighbors walking by the front of the house, and lost track of time holding Cara's nose in my pubes. She tapped my leg, and I released her so she could cough a bit, and get some air into her lungs.

Once she started breathing normally, she went right back to sucking on me, and with her idle hand, reached down and under her shorts, to rub at her little pearl. I held her head on me, and reached for her left breast, caressing it's smaller size, and the hard nipple poking my hand. When I moved to pinch her nipple, I spoke to her.

"Stand up and get rid of your shorts." I told her.

She first tried to get up, and off of my shaft, but I held firm, and then she figured it out. She got up off her knees, bent over at the waist, still holding my cock in her mouth, and reached back to drop her shorts to her ankles. This also gave me a straight shot down her throat, which I took advantage of. I began to thrust in and pull out of her throat, fucking her face. She didn't fall back to her knees, so she felt this was easier for her to take my shaft, and kept in her pose, bent over. I'd stop fucking her after 10 or so long strokes down her throat, to give her time to catch her breath, and then start again, thrusting my thick cock down her throat.

On one stroke in, I held it too long, and she fell back to her knees, and unable to breathe, she tapped me with one hand, while the other dove into her dripping gash, rubbing furiously. I pulled out enough that she could breathe through her nose, but kept a good hold on her head, denying her from pulling off of me completely.

Both of the girls with a double dong buried in their cunts were beginning to make more noise, and as I looked up, their pace had increased exponentially, in their frantic pace to cum. I was determined to not cum before everyone else had, but it was a hard endeavor. Cara wasn't making it any easier to hold off. Her tongue was working magic on my glands, and the suction from her mouth was strong.

I let her set the pace now, bobbing up and down on my rod. I reached down with both hands, once again grabbing hold of her small chest, and manipulating her nipples. She was so warm in my hands. I stood there, groping one girl and looked over at another masturbating herself, her large tear drop tits and upturned nipples, wobbling with the frantic movement of her arm, as her hand teased at her clit.

Suddenly, I whipped my head around to watch as Megan began coming on the fake cock, and mewling as she peaked. Dani wasn't far behind, as one of her hands was between her legs, rapidly rubbing her own clit until she squirted onto both of Megan's legs, and the couch. They both collapsed in opposite ways, onto the arms of the couch. The hard rubber toy falling from both of their pussies, to flop onto the couch.

When I looked back at Nikki, she had one hand still stimulating her clit, but her other hand had begun fingering her hole as well. 3 digits were pumping in and out of her at a rapid pace. I just stared at her while my balls were suddenly being sucked into another mouth. Her tits were both jiggling around now, taunting me in their own way.