Geocatched Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand on my dick, and being surrounded by a few girls, it was easy, but awkward, walking me toward the couches. The kitchen just wasn't spacious enough for what I'm sure the girls were planning on. Much less comfortable, too. I found myself on the big couch with Anne and Katie on either side of me, and Emily, now between my legs, stroking me, and slapping herself in the face with my length.

Ashley and Dani were both standing behind Emily, both hands playing with their lower lips, and teasing their clits, while topless in front of the big bay window. Emily looked behind her after a quick touch on the shoulder from Ashley, and no words were spoken, as Ashley stepped around her, and lifting a leg over my body, to sit down in my lap.

I reached down to where Emily was now tugging on my balls with care, and let my fingers slide into Ashley's gash, gliding up and down in her wetness. When I rub her clit between a few fingers, she bucks her hips up into me. I slide my fingers down farther, to enter her cunt, and then gently lift her up, while guiding my cock down her slit, where it became more slick from her juices. When she moved forward enough, I slipped into her steaming hot pussy.

Some of the other girls had found spots around the living room as I started being fucked by Ashley. Emma was still busy with Kim, and Nikki was there to help keep the arousal up for Kim, as she manipulated her breasts. I had an audience of 10 beautiful women, while I was ridden. I reached out to Ashley's tits, and held them firm while she bounced on me. I couldn't see the chest I held though, as Dani had her tits in my face, obscuring my view. I was able though, to latch onto one of her nipples, and nurse on her.

On my other side, Katie just rubbed her tits on my face and shoulder, her hands playing in my hair. The over-stimulation had affected me greatly, and my balls soon were boiling again. I wasn't holding out for anything, and let nature take it's course. Suddenly, my first ejaculate shot into Ashley, and 4 more were also shot up into her cunt. As her orgasm began though, she slid up my cock too high, and I fell out of her, and the 3 remaining jets sprayed her pussy lips and ass.

Emily, who had her hand at our union, got a few globs of cum on her hand, and as she licked them off her hand, she convulsed, her other hand shooting down to her own cunt, to rub furiously, as she came herself. As she fell back onto her ass, legs spread, she slowly came down from her mild orgasm, and she scooted back some.

Ashley climbed off of me, holding her own pussy to protect from cum loss, and sat herself down on the other couch. Erin took her place between her legs, and began cleaning her up. Not to waste a moment, Dani all but jumped onto my lap, and began rubbing my shaft with her engorged clit.

All the moaning continued around me, as the girls were all still fingering themselves, or others, while watching me split open each pussy that came my way.

Dani had enough foreplay, rubbing my cock with her cunt, and slid up to the tip of my rod, shook her hips a bit, and engulfed my length in her tight sheath.

"Mmmmmmm! So big!" Dani said while rotating her hips on my lap.

"Mmhmmm" I tried to speak with Katie's nipple between my lips.

I thrust up into her, and she took the hint, rising off my cock, and then burying it back into her pussy. Then she started to ride me, raising her own arousal up quickly, and milking my cock with her tightness. As her arousal grew, her pace sped up, and she was sweating like mad to get over that hill and into ecstasy. When she reached the pinnacle, I was ready for blastoff as well.

Her orgasm started first, and I held off for a moment, until she calmed a bit, and then I released jet after jet of cum deep inside of her. Of course, this set her off again. It was more explosive this time though. Her inner walls gripped me so tight, while she attempted to continue riding me. Her orgasm was strong, and she squirted on me, soaking the lower part of my shirt.

"Such a good little slut. Good girl." I said, and felt her dripping pussy squeeze me a few times.

Before she could even rise up enough to get off of my still hard cock, Katie was gone from my side, and in front of me, already grabbing my cock from under Dani's ass. The moment I was free of the silky confines of Dani, Katie had dived down, and took half my length in her mouth. She fell to her knees, never allowing me to escape her lips, and face fucked herself at length, while Dani climbed off of me.

"Well now. Someone is hungry for dessert." I said with a laugh.

"Mmmhmmmm" She responded as she gave me a little hummer.

It was getting a little uncomfortable to be standing up while fucking each girl. I needed to sit down or be on top. When I mentioned this to the others, they started to scatter, and head to the couches to play with each other, or masturbate, in the hopes that they'd be next.

Erin, Cara, and Melinda took the bigger couch, and each had their legs spread, crossing over their neighbor's leg, essentially holding each other wide open. Nikki was on the arm of the couch next to Erin, one hand on Erin's breast, while fingering herself. Megan was seated on the point of both couch arms in the corner, with one leg on each of the 2 couches, spreading like she was doing the splits. Krystal was next to Megan on the other couch, and Emily sat next to her, enjoying herself leisurely playing with her clit.

This view I had from the kitchen was mouth watering, and I didn't want to wait long to dive into licking each and every one of their cunts. It did take a little time though, before I was ready to burst into Katie's throat. She was working me up well, but having just cum a few minutes prior, it took time.

When it did happen, she got to swallow about 5 shots, before her mouth popped off of me, as she fell back on her ass, and the rest sprayed across her chest and belly. She barely noticed, as she was in the throws of her own orgasm, and making a puddle of her own on the kitchen floor.

Determined to give everyone at least one orgasm before the night was out, I made my way back into the living room, and headed right for Nikki. I knelt down in front of her, and grabbed her ass to pull her to the front edge of the couch arm, so I could more easily consume her, and her juices. I then grabbed her by both inner thighs to spread her legs more, as I leaned in and licked her from taint to clit and back.

"Ooooh" she groaned out.

I began licking her around her hole, and occasionally pressing my tongue between her puffy lips to feel her silky folds against my tongue. As she wiggled around, I pressed one finger in her cunt, and curled it down toward her asshole, to explore her insides, as I continued to lick and nibble on her engorged lips. With just the one finger inside her, she tried to gyrate her hips into making that finger touch more spots inside her, but she stopped when I inserted a second finger, and twisted my wrist back and forth.

As she used both hands to play with, and pinch her nipples, I continued my assault on her kitty. Little nips on her outer lips, and deep dives inside her with fingers, and my tongue both teasing her hole. When I finally licked up to, and sucked her clit into my mouth, did she jerk a bit, moaning as I teased it's tip with my fluttering tongue. I'd let it snap back out of my mouth, before capturing it again, to suck hard on.

She finally went over the edge when I stuck my pinky finger into her ass, with the other fingers still buried inside her pussy. Her gyrations were much more exaggerated as I didn't let up on her clit through her intense orgasm. She did mewl a bit when I removed my fingers, and kissed her inner thigh, before standing up in front of her. Before she came down very far from her orgasm, I lined up my thick cock at her entrance, and slowly pushed inside her.

Grabbing a hold of both of her large breasts, I began to saw in and out of her slit. She grabbed at Erin's tit again, while I gripped her own chest, squeezing the tit flesh out between my fingers, while gliding in and out of her dripping cunt. I kept her on the brink of another orgasm for a few minutes, slowing down when she was near her peak, and pounding into her as her breathing became more normal.

I leaned down, and fed myself one of her nipples into my mouth, and began sucking on it like she was going to feed me her breast milk. I continued to suck hard on her little nub while still pounding her, until finally, I let her cum again, squeezing, and rippling around my cock inside her. That brought me to the edge, and I began shooting off inside her. Jet after jet of my seed pouring into her tight channel as she convulsed around me.

As I cried out my orgasm, Megan got up off the couch arm, and came around and as I pulled out of Nikki, she quickly buried her face into Nikki's cunt, diving in for a taste of my spend. As I watched this, I moved over to the middle of the couch, and pulled Cara by the neck up and to my erect rod, which she welcomed into her mouth, teasing, and cleaning off Nikki's pussy juice, and traces of my cum.

I let her suck on me for just a few moments, before I pulled back, knelt down, and lined up with her petite pussy. I rubbed my mushroom head up and down her slit, and even teased at her asshole, before pressing inside her tight pussy. She gasped at my quick intrusion to her divine cock sleeve. Then a long low moan escaped her lips, as I began to pull out, before slowly going balls deep into her.

As I teased her with my length, I reached to each side, and slid my hands down the inner thigh of both Erin and Melinda to either side of Cara, until I reached their honey pots, and rubbed my hand up and down a few times, making sure I pressed the palm of my hand on their clits. Erin grabbed my wrist, and essentially used my hand to masturbate herself. She would reach down and push one of my fingers inside of her, and then start jerking my wrist in circles to finger fuck herself.

Melinda just went with the flow, and was pinching her nipples, and pulling on them, while watching my face as I fucked her couch neighbor. The sultry look on her face was enough for me to enthusiastically play with her pussy, sticking 2 fingers inside of her, and yanking them curled up into her outer wall, following each thrust of my hips inside of my latest cock sleeve, Cara.

Megan suddenly groaned loudly on my left, as she leaned back some after eating out Nikki, and came all over the floor below her, after she consumed some of my cum. I watched her convulse on her heels as she came, and then looked back at the light blonde haired slut my dick was buried in, and pressed on, slapping my balls against her ass as I pounded her.

Apparently, I wasn't doing my other two sluts any justice, and my hands were not doing it for either of the girls, while fucking Cara. Melinda began playing with her clit, and all but brushing my hand out of the way, yet allowing my fingers to stay inside her. Erin kept a grip on my arm, and masturbated with my hand, forcing my hand to rub her clit at her pace.

Sliding in and out of Cara's tight velvety fuck hole was churning my balls and I knew I wouldn't last for long. She was twerking her hips, trying to get me to pound her faster, and I complied, as well as I could with my attention in 3 spots.

She started erratically shaking her hips, and fell over the edge into orgasm, and her cunt gripped me tight inside her. This sent me over the edge as well, and I filled her pussy with jet after jet of cum, to the point of it squirting out around my shaft. As I pulled out slowly, the dribble became a river. Melinda jumped up on the couch on her knees, and dove in between Cara's legs from the side, on the hunt for my cum to lick up.

Melinda's legs tried to straighten out in her convulsing stemming from her cum induced orgasm, and almost pushed herself over Cara's legs and onto the floor. She held on by gripping Cara's thigh as she tongued her hole, and I caught her shoulder with my right hand just in time.

My left hand continued to play with Erin's pussy, as she manipulated how it was used, by hanging onto my arm. I began to take back control, and shoved 3 fingers inside her, and wildly wiggling my arm, shaking the curled fingers inside her.

The squelching sound coming from Erin's pussy was loud in the room, and we worked at sending her over the edge together. Her pussy was dripping down to her ass as she worked her clit, and I rapidly fingered her hole. Nikki, to my left, continued to play with Erin's large breast, and nipple, squeezing and pulling on it.

She was the last of all of my girls that still hadn't cum yet, and I was determined to get her there. I moved over so I was between her legs, and removed my hand and fingers that were inside her, only to replace them with my thick cock. I didn't waste any time in shoving myself balls deep inside her channel, hammering her cervix.

"Ahhhhh!" She cried out, but only upped the tempo of her hips humping at me.

Her hand stayed attached to her clit, frantically rubbing it back and forth. I ran my hands up her torso, to just under her huge tits, and began to thrust into her hard and pull back slowly. I was truly enjoying the softness of her pussy, as it constricted on me time and again, trying to milk my cock of more cum. I was sure to give her some, but I'd have to work up to it.

The rest of the girls were either quietly masturbating lightly, not really going for another orgasm, but just staying slightly aroused, or they were helping clean up, or getting dressed. All of them were still paying attention to me, and Erin, as they did their thing.

I began to speed up my thrusts, and gripped both of Erin's breasts as best that I could as their size overflowed my hands greatly. Still, I played with them, and the hard little nubs on their tips. Pinching them, or rubbing them back and forth, was enough to illicit a groan from her lips. I then leaned down to take a nipple in my mouth, and started sucking on it. I knew it was too early to get anything out of her breast right now, but soon, I'd be able to breastfeed whenever I wanted. Doubly so with Melinda, who still was digging her tongue into Cara's sex.

"Ooooh! Yes! Ungh Suck uh my titties!" she breathed out in between my thrusts.

I wasn't going to let her down. I continued to suck on one nipple, and then to keep the other from being jealous, I'd switch over to it, and suck that much more. This was helping her climb to a grand ending, and I was feeling it too. As her pussy continued to milk my cock, I continued to thrust quickly, and fully into her until my balls boiled over.

It only took the first jet of my baby batter to set her off into her own big orgasm. I shot 7 jets of cum inside of her, I think, but was enough at any rate. Her hips gyrated enough to pop me out of her slick pussy, and I shot a few more globs up on her stomach.

"Everybody! Cum!" I commanded loudly for all of my girls to hear.

Everyone groaned, and moaned through another orgasm. I just wanted to send them on their way still dripping wet, but satisfied. After a few moments, I started getting kisses from everyone that was going to be leaving the house for the night.

Soon, I was alone with Emma, Dani, and Nikki for the night. It was getting to be pretty late in the evening. I went to the kitchen to have a glass of water, and then headed to the bedroom. The others hadn't bothered to get dressed, and followed me in the room to claim their place at my sides in bed. I laid down close to center, and then Emma climbed in on my right, and Dani behind her, and then, as she was climbing into bed, Nikki hovered over me, with her breasts hanging right above my mouth. I took a moment to suck on one breast, and then moved her over to my left side. Everyone climbed under the covers, and cuddled in with me.

I was out in minutes.