Geoff and Chet Ch. 00

Story Info
An end of summer farewell for Texas med student.
4.1k words
4.75
6.9k
13
3

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Chapter 00 Prologue, Introducing Geoff

Authors Note: This is a work of original fiction. Copyright, 2023. Any resemblance to specific individuals, places or events (particularly the details relating to competitive cycling) is coincidental. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18. This is an accidental romance of two young alpha males with plenty of action, but not in every chapter. Can two alphas sustain a relationship that works for both of them? The Prologue introduces Geoff. The novella in two parts (part II is about the same length) has been written and edited and will be posted consecutively after this chapter appears.

I've been writing for years (non-fiction mostly), but this is my first attempt at longer fiction in this genre--although I have submitted a few shorter pieces to Literotica. The longer format permits some character development. BD

*******

I've just completed the last day of a typical 12 hour shift at my summer job in the ER. Now I've a few days off before leaving for med school in Houston. I was an orderly, that is, a go-fer, janitor, bed-maker, muscle, although I've been "lent" as an assistant to the EMT teams a few times when they were short-handed. I did a crash EMT course last summer, but I'm not certified. It is hectic, exhausting, but exciting work--if you call saving lives work. We're headed out for a few beers to celebrate my "retirement."

My name is Geoff. I'm 23, 6-5, about 185, olive-skinned with a late summer deep tan and a varsity swimmer's build. Dark blue, almost black eyes and jet black hair. Long arms, big hands, and pretty impressive equipment under my scrubs (which I always wear commando). In college I was considered an Antonio Banderas doppelganger and I liked the Zorro image--a handsome, irreverent rake who fights for justice for the underprivileged while cutting a sensuous lothario screen image. I was a real hit with the female staff until they learned I was gay. Then I was just a smiling, sultry Zorro who could flirt harmlessly with them all.

About a dozen of us--male and female-- arrived at the Austin Tap House around six-thirty. We were a pretty boisterous group, but it was only Thursday and the place wasn't too crowded. They gave us a big round table on the terrace. I knew everyone and considered them to be friends. I bought the first few rounds--I'm not poor. We tried a few craft beers, reminisced, told a few off-color hospital jokes, ate a few apps, and some began to drift off to homes and families, leaving only two EMT guys and me. Just before 8, Miguel, the older of the two EMT's, announced he had a hot date and made his farewell. "Don't be a stranger. Hope you're back next summer."

That left me and Sven. He was a few years older than I. He'd been an Aggie varsity "barefoot" place-kicker, married and divorced, but was keeping in shape. A few weeks before, he had mentioned quietly to me that he was bi-curious. I took that as an invitation. I accepted, went home with him, and we had a tentative start until I took over and then a hot, intense night. We did a mutual show and feel; I think I taught him some things about his body that he had only guessed. We tried some oral, but he didn't swallow. Later we experimented with anal and, after a lot of lubed finger prep and seduction and prostate stimulation, he finally let me top him. I'm pretty sure he liked it; he moaned a lot in pleasure and certainly got off big time. But we didn't get together again--until tonight. Our schedules just didn't mesh.

I knew that we were not headed for a relationship--and I'm typically not into one night hookups, but it had been a pretty dry summer. In fact, Sven had been my only date since early summer. I was loaded and needed release. So I invited him to my place. "I've got some interesting craft beers you can taste."

"I bet that's not all you want me to taste. You know I don't swallow. Are you expecting a farewell fuck?"

"Only if you beg."

"Let's go. I've had a semi all night."

"That's because you've been eating all the ripe black olives I've pushed at you. Don't you know those make you crave an Italian stallion? It's an old trick."

"Yeah, sure. Come on, before I change my mind."

I paid, tipped and followed him to the parking lot, noting his high tight ass that I was about to take again.

Our family ranch wasn't far and he followed in his SUV. The house was empty--Mom away in Italy, Dad having left for work, brother at a friend's place, expected home much later. I assembled a six pack of assorted long necks in the kitchen, and we went to my large room at the back. Before I had even closed and locked the door, he was removing his shoes, shirt and shorts. We were dressed alike in the late summer Texas uniform: beige cargo shorts and tight collared polos. And he was commando. He was a really good looking guy: slightly shorter than me, with square hard pecs, big eraser nipples, defined abs, slim hips, muscled bubble butt (remember. he was a place-kicker so never missed leg day), not much body hair, blonde, light clear skin, blue eyes, thick lips, uncut long dick, about 8" hard, I would guess. Certainly Nordic. You get the picture--a walking gay wet dream, like one of those models on Bel Ami. Why is it that Swedes have the paradoxical reputation of being cold, yet are probably the hottest people on earth with nudity and sexuality? He was simultaneously cool and hot. I liked both flavors.

I handed him a beer, put the pack on the dresser, and stripped myself, teasing him with an ass flash as I bent over to remove my Docksiders. I turned and his eyes widened. "Jesus, Geoff. I forgot how huge you are. I've been in a lot of football locker rooms, but I don't think I've ever seen one bigger." I was a shower and a grower, hanging about 6" flaccid, growing to a little over 9" and thick. I still had my swimmer's shave with trimmed curly black pubes. He walked over and fisted my dick. "I've wanked off to this. I'm happy to see that my imagination didn't exaggerate much." I reached around, grabbed his ass and pulled our chests together.

"Do you need to clean up?"

"Yeah. Just a bit, we showered before we left the hospital."

"Through there."

As he walked out of the bath, he had draped a towel over his shoulders, and said, "I haven't had any experience since our last lesson, so easy, Geoff. I haven't bought any of the toys you showed me. And you're huge."

"Sure. Did you think I'd shrink? I got in last time, so don't worry. We've got all night." I walked up to him, grabbed the towel ends and drew him in for a long deep kiss with lots of deep tongue. We hadn't kissed the first time, and I wanted to change that dynamic right away. Our tongues and our chests collided and his dick responded immediately. He put the beer down and reached around, grabbed my ass to draw me in. Boy, did he smell good. Boy, did he feel good. Just what the doc ordered.

I backed up a few steps and pulled him on top of me as I dropped onto the daybed. I wanted him on top to start the action. He needed to feel he was asking and that he had some control. His head dropped down; I spread wider; he slipped down and his head fell into my lap taking my bulb between his lips. His technique was not bad for a neo--he instinctively knew the tricks: shield teeth, suck and swirl, vary the suction, fondle and lav balls, use hands on the base. A good enthusiastic blow job was something to be cherished--even from an amateur. I was quickly hard. He took about half of me in before gagging. Then he started sucking hard, and as he pulled off, dragged his tongue over the frenulum. His fingers pushed hard on the taint and my cock steeled and the head engorged. "Are you sure you haven't been practicing?" I leveraged my hips up a few times to face fuck this beautiful guy as his thick pink lips enveloped the shaft.

I then lifted his head and motioned him around into a 69 so I could swallow him. He already tasted of sweet precum and I licked his length over and over. Within a few minutes, I was ready to blast and warned him. "Where do you want it?"

"You can spray my face," he said closing his eyes. It had been days and, as I shot, he grabbed and aimed my hose. I pumped half a dozen shots, coating his entire face until the creamy cum began to drip onto me.

I reached up and pulled his dick deeper into my throat as I massaged his ass and threatened his hole. I released his penis, swallowed his balls and pulled them away from his body. He too was ready to blast. He lengthened appreciably and his hood drew back naturally--like a missile silo opening. I stuck my tongue inside and using one hand, docked my curled tongue. It didn't take long. I felt the tension, and as he contracted to blow, I took him inside and I pressed on his taint to hold him for a few seconds before releasing him and pumping to produce a powerful blast. He collapsed back onto me as I continued to milk him quietly. I didn't want him drained, just with the edge off. This was going to be a great night.

He reversed on the daybed and continued to rest partly on top of me. I started licking my cum from his face; then I invaded his mouth. He was going to get a taste of my cum one way or the other. He apparently loved it second hand as he drew my tongue deeply in. So as we cooled, I wrapped my arms around him and continued to tease his crevice with long lubed fingers, running my hands over every part of his body. He barely lost any hardness. He was on top, but he knew I was in control. He was my big toy. We lay in skin to skin silence for several minutes to let that sink in. Periodically, he pushed his hardness against mine, seeming to be begging for the next course--which of course he was.

On our previous "date", he had sketched out his life. Several years of casual hetero experience in college, but some locker room guy- curiosity. Graduated at 21 from A&M and ROTC, not good enough for the NFL draft. Ultimately he married his high school sweetheart and left almost immediately for Afghanistan as a junior officer. Previous EMT training landed him leadership of a chopper medivac team. Two years later (and obviously some heroism), his love had divorced him for his "best friend." He was a well-decorated Captain, discharged with a shrapnel injury to his upper arm and returned to Texas where he landed the current job. I asked if he med school plans and he said he was happy where he was. Good pay. No student loans. Couldn't imagine six years more school. He was happy to be free and playing the field. But, hadn't found his life love and was still thinking about the other team, my team.

We talked a bit more and finished our beers. It was pretty clear that he was enjoying my handwork and was going to give me whatever I wanted. I wanted his ass. We were both soon ready for the main event. I didn't even ask.

I remembered from last time that he needed to be encouraged. He was still a little unsure about his "curiosity" and wanted to be pushed just a bit. I was getting a second chance deflowering a near-virgin. "We're going to take this to my bed." We rose and I pulled back the duvet. We jumped in, grabbed each other and embraced--really wrestled --seeking to pin. Although I'm a top, and Sven knew this, he knew I liked a masculine, rough partner. He felt the same way. We grappled for a while, testing strength and moves, playing grab ass and dick, bathhouse rules, but my long arms and powerful back muscles and guile overcame his obvious muscular strength. Or maybe he let me win.

This time, I ended on top, my legs wrapped around him and my hard dick planted in his crack. I flipped him, spun around and used our sweat to reverse position, capturing his arms with my calves, pushing my ass into his chest. I bent down, spread his legs and swallowed his cock while my hands gripped his ass cheeks firmly. I could smell his soap--the familiar hospital shower gel we had both used only a few hours before--and his musk and his recent cum, an aphrodisiac which brought me back to full erection. The wrestling suddenly transformed. The "mat" reeked of young male pheromones.

I teased his cock, licking it like a lollypop, rolling my tongue under the foreskin and in the slit, before deep-throating him. Then I lifted his balls and starting running my index finger around his rim--while I pushed my ass into his face. I may not have had him under physical control, but I sure had him under sensual control. He would moan, murmur "Mmmm, like that, again." Then moan again and throw out some unintelligible syllables. "No one has ever done me like that." My quiet Swede was opening up, moaning and writhing like a turned-on bitch. Begging for my lips and my cock.

"This is part of Lesson Two. Stick that tongue in my ass. You'll like the taste." I let him eat me for a few minutes and then he tentatively penetrated. This was not going to be one of his favorites--yet. Then, I rose from his chest. Both of us were hot and aroused. Our dicks were hard and perpendicular. Our eyes were wild with lust. Our faces flush with desire. Our lips swollen with cock hunger.

"Do you want me to wrap?"

"I think we both get tested weekly at the hospital. I know I'm clean--I haven't had anyone since you two weeks ago."

"Same here--in fact not all summer. So it's bareback. Much better." At this point, I might ask my partner for preference, but I knew Sven wanted to be told what to do.

"Doggie style. Now. Head and elbows on the pillow. Ass in the air." He moved quickly into position.

"Higher, man, higher." He loved the tone of my authority and the sharp commands and responded like a seasoned football jock--and bottom.

"Spread'm. Wider." I swatted his butt and soft inner thighs, nothing hard, just symbolic. I pushed his knees farther apart so his balls hung pendulously and heavily in the void. I pulled gently and his Heisman-trophy ass pointed up nicely into position. I rose on my knees behind him and reached out to separate his cheeks exposing that pulsing, rosy gateway to paradise. Here I had a nice specimen of Texas football manhood posed before me. As usual, a Longhorn was topping an Aggie. I grabbed the lube and liberally coated his rim using the nozzle to squirt a big glob deep inside. Then, I lubed and penetrated slowly and deeply with my long thick index finger.

"God, I'm not ready. Don't put it in yet."

"Quiet slut, I know what I'm doing. That's not my dick, it's only one finger. You'll know when it's my dick." He was tight, very tight. So I spent a long time spinning, swirling, deliberately hitting the prostate before re-lubing and adding a second finger so I could scissor him open.

He began to relax the ring. "Push out." He did and I added a third.

"Did you put your whole fist in me?"

"Not even close." I sawed for several minutes--and my fingers are long enough that he was getting a virtual fuck with lots of prostate stimulation. He was panting and drooling onto the pillow. My cool Swede was hotter than a Yule log on Christmas Eve.

"God, fuck me, Geoff, Fuck me now. Jesus, I'm so ready."

"You sure do get religious when I'm doing you."

I withdrew my fingers and quickly plunged my dickhead inside without warning--I didn't want him to tense up and contract. He groaned.

"I'm just going to set here for awhile until you get used to me." At that point, we would have made a great porn still: my dark body draped over his creamy white; my long dark dick just penetrating as my dark balls hung behind his hanging pink. These are the strong contrasts that turn me on.

"You're splitting me in half."

"You know you love it. You dream of having a big cock up your ass when you wank off. I'm spoiling you for other men. Or, do you want me to pull out?"

"No, I want to feel that dick inside me. I want you to fuck me good."

"Say please, bitch." Then slowly, I rocked in and out, pushing in an inch or so each time as he moaned in pain and then pleasure. Finally, I cleared the second ring and bottomed, slapping balls to his.

He whispered, "Shit. You're in my stomach."

"You know better than that--you're medically trained." He breathed and I could feel his anal muscles gripping me tightly. After that I knew it wouldn't be long. I speared soft and slow, then fast and hard always scraping the prostate, while lightly stroking his cock and working his hood down to expose the sensitive head, which was already soaking the sheets with a clear prostatic fluid.

I had him right at the edge. Actually, we both were. I was deeply planted and tensing my thigh and abdominal muscles. He was unconsciously sucking in his gut and drawing up his scrotum as he whispered obscenities and whimpered in pleasure. Time for the zen of sex. I reached around, fondled his balls into one hand while I wrapped the other around his pole, just under the helmet with a finger on the seminal vesicle. I used the side of my hand to push hard on the taint and block his spasms--my hands forming a cock and ball cage. He would cum on command, my command.

This is for me the perfect moment of psycho-sexual, pre-orgasmic ecstasy--those few seconds when I was in total control of his pleasure and mine. Using my huge hands and my dick, I could time his ejaculation and his orgasmic pleasure--when and how long, while at the same time, my own cock was tensed, stretched, and ready to blast as soon as I pulled back and rammed. I paused for several seconds savoring the high, feeling the tension build. "Not yet. Hold, hold, let it build. Feel me deep inside. Visualize my fat dick pulsing and pushing out on the walls of your tunnel. Don't move. Just feel. Just feel." I whispered hypnotically. "Your balls are almost ready to burst they are so full."

Then, I sat back and pulled him into my lap forcing my cock still deeper. I let up the pressure on his taint, released his balls, and felt him contract and the fluid begin to rise. I pressed lightly with my finger.

He hissed with pleasure. "God. I'm dying here. Geoff, I can't take any more. I'm going to explode with tension. It's time. Do it inside. I want to feel your cum inside me."

"As you wish. Now. Give me your hot spunk," I shouted. I pulled out so only the head remained, rammed hard and deep, hosed into his gut, and allowed him to explode. His first shot was an absolute geyser that rose above our heads before arching five feet to the headboard. Then he continued spasming, contracting, pulsing cum onto the bedding while milking me over and over with the muscles of his sheath as I stroked him with my fist. I had prolonged our high for over a minute. Both of us were breathless and drained. He was full of my spunk and would leak for hours--and be sore for days. But he would remember this fuck for months.

"Holy shit. That was the biggest and farthest I've ever shot. Must be a new world record." Ever the competitive athlete.

I tried to polish the cum around his sensitive head. But it was too much. He jolted and started to fall forward.. So, I collapsed on his back and pushed him into the bed, squeezing with thighs and arms to cocoon him tightly as I continued to grasp his still-hard manhood tightly with my fist. I wanted him to feel completely owned--not only his ass where my dick was still planted hard, but his cock as well. He was mine. He had been royally fucked by an expert. I had given him the best sexual experience of his life. I'm pretty sure he was no longer curious; he was a hungry bottom. He would be cruising for dick by next weekend. And he would certainly cum back to me for more.

"With power and volume like that, how did you keep it in a condom and not impregnate half the coeds at A&M?" He smirked. He was still convinced he was a certified hetero stud, even if he occasionally wanted to play with my team. And boy was he a good player.

As my dick softened, he began to move under me. I slipped out and released him. He turned and smiled. He was obviously quite pleased with his performance. I bent over and kissed him long and hard. He seemed a bit confused, but began to speak. "That was unbelievable Geoff. I couldn't have had a better teacher. I could feel you bringing me to the best high I've ever had. And I wanted you to do it."

12