Geoff and Chet Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine was pretty good too. You are a great specimen of sexy manhood. I really like my cock in your delicious ass and using it to get us off big time. I get off best when I'm giving pleasure. And I love having you in my arms." (Nobody ever accused me of sexual performance modesty. After an experience like this, most guys are my willing subs. They are captured by my body, but imprisoned by my technique.)

We rolled apart onto the bed. "You know Geoff I'm not much for speeches. I've been chasing pussy and kicking balls for more than half my life. Both are games to win. We score, we conquer, and we get off on that. But you've showed me a new side of my sexuality. Pleasure that comes from submitting my body to you, letting you push the buttons, setting the pace, leaving me hungry for more. This is a whole new dimension of sex and pleasure. I like it. But, I'm still not sure whether I like giving up control--at least not all the time. And I'm not sure about being in your arms right now. Maybe I am only bi."

Before I could respond, I heard the driveway security bell signaling that Matt's ride was bringing him home.

Sven got up, and started dressing. "Matt won't come in here. Stay the night."

"I can't. I'm on early tomorrow--if I can still walk. Call me when you're back in town. That was the best. Thanks."

"I'm still here for a week if you want an encore. Next time, maybe you top."

He smiled, "I'd like to try that. Absolutely, I'll call," and left, using the sliders.

I straightened the bed, pulled on some boxers to cover my remaining chub and went to check on Matt. I caught him toweling his hair as he emerged dripping from the shower. I was still sweaty and sported my telltale just-fucked hair. No secrets here.

"I guess you scored tonight."

"You could say that. Several times in fact. I drove all the way into an Aggie's end zone. It was definitely an 8 plus incher, sorry an 8 pointer. But, he's gone. Have a good night?"

"Yeah. But, I don't think it was half as good as yours."

"I'm driving you and your friends to practice tomorrow. Dad had someone call in sick, had to go in and won't be home until after 6. We leave at 5:15. Set your alarm. Good night--what's left of it."

"Go get a shower Geoff. You really stink. And I presume that's cum on your eyebrow. It's not your style. I don't want my friends to be scandalized in the car. See you in a few hours."

12