Geoff and Chet Ch. 04

Story Info
Geoff and Chet enjoy a spa shower.
2.5k words
4.8
3.1k
4
1

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04 Chet teases Geoff

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, part of a multi-chapter, two part novella. Copyright, 2023. All characters portrayed in sexual situations are over 18. BD

Dad was in the kitchen. The pizzas had arrived. He was full of news which he conveyed efficiently. "I've heard from Valerie. The deal with WFO went well—maybe because the Italians were anxious to get away for their belated August beach holidays. At any rate, she's planning to shop Monday, hopefully sign the MOU late that day, and will fly into DFW on Tuesday late afternoon. I've arranged a limo to pick her up. So BOQ conditions here end on Tuesday. I called Angelina to be sure she has a team here to do a deep clean before the arrival."

"I just heard from the hospital. Aaron Levy has tested positive, so he is quarantined for 3 days at least. I will take his first 12 hour shift starting at 6 tonight, but I'll be home for breakfast tomorrow. I hope this helps to convince my partners that we need to expand the practice....now. We are all working too hard. We need to add at least two more doctors. I did tell them that I was absolutely unavailable from Tuesday night for 36 to 48 hours after Valerie gets home."

"The sheriff called. He wants to send someone by in a few minutes to get the report filed. I'd like to be here, and I told him I was personally interested in this matter. I took care of his daughter a few months ago and he owes me one. Maybe I can help."

I went to the fridge. "Anyone for a longneck?" "Not for me, I'm about to go on duty, but you and Chet are welcome. I presume that Chet is not on any pain killers stronger than aspirin."

The Italian Oven boxes were opened and the deep dish pizzas mostly consumed—so much for low carb training regimens--when the security system announced that someone was coming up the drive. Moments later, we were standing in the foyer with the sheriff himself. He did remember Dad.

The story was reviewed. Chet signed. Sheriff would file a copy with the Texas Rangers. And then Dad asked about the possible Amazon connection. "I've already called. At first, they didn't give me anything since it is late Friday, but the GM just called. He confirmed they do have GPS on all trucks; they track all vans: and, he will investigate and get back to us. They will preserve the electronic records. Amazon is very anxious to make sure this town sees them as good citizens."

Dad added, "I think I know the GM. We have had several of his guys in the ER and he called personally to thank us for service. This will work out."

And then we all left at once, the sheriff to his black and white, my Dad to his Ferrari headed to the ER, and Chet and I to my pickup to go to the house where he had his stuff. An hour later, we were back and he was unpacking the few things he had decided he needed. I asked again about his pain situation as he continued to limp and favor his left shoulder and right hip.

"Not bad. The ibuprofen is wearing off. By any chance do you have a smoke?"

"Only the best Colorado Crush for this boy."

"Great. I have at least another week before testing begins at school. Shall we?"

"I guess it's ok with the ibuprofen and the beer. But, maybe we should skip tonight to be safe. Make yourself comfortable. It's just us guys until tomorrow. The smokes will keep. I'll get more ibuprofen—or do you need something stronger?"

"I'd like to avoid anything stronger if I can. Can I shower and shave—I never did get around to shaving this morning. "

"You know where it is. Or do you think you need help?"

Chet looked back, with a smile and sexy wide-eyes. "Sure. Help would be appreciated. This right leg could give out any time. I don't want to fall."

So Chet moved with an exaggerated limp to the large shower, turning on both the rain feature and the wall jets. (I didn't even think the right leg had been injured. Apparently the game was on.) I stripped and followed. "Just lean back into me and let me do the scrubbing." He was a few inches shorter than I and fit very nicely into me. First the hair. I couldn't wait to get my hands in those loose, wavy rose-gold curls. Then I used soapy hands to wash and caress his hard pecs and abs—very softly because of the bruising and scrapes. His V was deep leading me easily to his pendulous balls which readily took on the suds as I weighed each in turn. Fortunately, they weren't bruised. I finally stroked his pole which was already stiff and upright, pulling him into me as I realized his butt fit perfectly into the deep hollow in my lower abdomen which all swimmers develop. Did I detect that he was softly grinding into me? Reluctantly, I said into his moan, "Turn."

"Must I? Are you sure you have me all clean?" he whispered as he ground his ass into my dick—no doubt whatsoever this time. It was clear he was falling under my sensuous spell. Or was I falling under his? He turned and reached his arms up around my shoulders for support, poking his rock hard dick just below my balls. Then it was the muscled back and those wonderful glutes with hip hollows so deep they were hand-holds. What a perfect ass, the right combination of softness and muscle, like small not-quite-ripe melons, one in each hand. My fingers worked the foam into his crack which I washed over and over. Then he spread a bit so that I could penetrate as our dicks dueled in the soapy spray. He almost collapsed into me. We hadn't actually talked tops and bottoms, and I had the feeling he wasn't very experienced—certainly not as a bottom, but his anus was certainly sensitive and alive to my touch. And he didn't stop me from those anal explorations. This was getting better by the minute.

"I've got one other little surprise." I reached over and grabbed the hand held which was equipped with a long thin silicon tube with perforations near the tip. "This is for total cleanliness. Every gay household should have one." With that, I adjusted the temp, lubed the tip with conditioner, propped him against the shower wall, and pushed it slowly up into his anus, deliberately hitting his prostate once or twice. He gasped and pushed back into my hands. I withdrew it, added a bit more gel, and re-inserted.

He purred and wiggled his butt toward me. "Is this even legal?" I turned it up and moved the tube around a bit. In just a few minutes, clear water gushed out and he was clean as a whistle.

"That was a different experience. Now it's my turn." "You don't have to." "Oh yes I do and I can always hold on to this," as he grabbed my rock hard dick, "if I feel that I am falling."

He repeated the process on me. Lots of soap in my dense mop of black hair. "Stretch out your arms." I did so and touched the walls of the wide shower. No underarm hair, but very nice definition. "Has anyone ever called you a gorilla?"

"Only once and it cost him a broken nose. Besides who has ever seen a nearly hairless gorilla? Someday, you'll get to appreciate these long arms and these large hands."

"Somehow I think there is something else you have that is long and large that I'm also going to learn to like."

Then he did my cut and hard pecs squeezing my large dark areoles which were now hard and erect. He bent over and gripped each nipple in his teeth and sucked as I almost took him down with me to the shower pan. He had discovered one of my erogenous weaknesses—one of the many. He reached down to my now fully hard cock—the second time he had touched it—and my balls which he rolled in his soapy hands. I was steel hard. As we stood face to face, he stroked us both together—using both hands. I realized that, although he was big, mine was a little longer and much thicker than his. Did this help to establish me as the top in his eyes?

He continued massaging until I had to remove his hand with a sigh. I was about to cum. He turned me, and I preached up to the shower wall, presenting myself to him. He repeated the ass cleaning I had given him, but was much more carefully around the opening. "Go ahead. I want to be clean everywhere for you." What kind of signal was I giving? He grabbed the hand held, lubed it and slipped it in slowly, touching my prostate, sending shivers up my spine. Involuntarily, my ass backed into his welcoming hands.

"This could become one of my new favorite toys." I too finally gushed out clear liquid and we were done. He bent down and planted two wet kisses on my ass cheeks and began to tongue my crack. Then he stood and wrapped his arms around my chest pulling me into him and planting his dick firmly on my ass. "We need to take this to the bed, but I need to shave first."

As we emerged from the shower, he went to the sink, soaped up his face and without embarrassment also soaped his cock and the area at its base, preparing to shave. I watched, almost drooling in anticipation. "Do you want me to do that?"

"Sure, that will be a new experience for me. I've never even had a barber do my beard, let alone my genitals."

"It's much easier when someone else does you."

"I bet."

I dried off as he sat on the edge of the sink. I carefully scraped his face with the safety razor and then pushed him back toward the mirror as he spread his legs. "I see you do this pretty often. There's only a bit of stubble," as I fisted his dick and lifted it so I could carefully shave around the base. Then I lifted the balls which were almost soft and clean. "Okay, turn and bend." He did and I shaved the few strays in his crack. He was pretty clean—either because of genetics or regular care. That really turned me on.

He stood to finish drying. As he did so, I went to the game room to get us some more beers. I put on a pair of red sleep shorts which had images of rearing black stallions. I don't think that I really needed the shorts, but I wanted him to be fully invested in this next step. I wanted to keep it easy for now. Chet had to know what was planned for entertainment. He was teasing and sending the right vibes. We weren't coy debs.

Just as I was setting up in front of the widescreen, Chet came out of the bath, wearing only a tee. He sat and drew me into a long caress. I pulled him on top of me. Both hands reached around my neck and our lips touched. His lips devoured mine. I opened and his tongue invaded, in a near violent attack. Then he sucked, hard drawing my tongue into him. He was a great kisser. I wrapped myself around him and pushed my leg over his thigh, capturing him completely. Our bodies fit so nicely. I hugged him—not too tightly I thought--and began to explore his naked flesh. He grimaced and groaned—not in pleasure-- and drew back slowly.

"I don't think I can do this tonight. I'm definitely into you and I'm not a cock tease. But, I am really in pain and I don't want our first to be mostly pain. But, let me do you. Lie back so I can control where I put my shoulder and hip. I owe you one from this afternoon."

I moved to the bed and removed the shorts. He approached, V-d my legs, raised my knees, and moved up between them. Was he going to try to enter me? We hadn't talked top/bottom yet—although the suggestions were obvious and hot. He had me wild with desire. And I was ready for anything with this guy.

But no, he lay on his front, and his lips encased my dick while his hands cupped my scrotum. That first time is always so different and so good. He used his tongue and lips expertly moving up, down, and around, tracing veins with the tip of his tongue and sucking on the shaft and the balls, first one, then the others—he obviously was not a virgin to this. His kissing technique was good, but his cock-sucking was world class. When he reached the top, he mouthed the helmet, squeezed with his thick pink lips, and used his tongue to stimulate around the corona. Several times he brought me to the edge, then gripped the base tightly with a finger ring until I settled down. My temperature and tension rose and precum flowed copiously—all of which he licked up like a tasty lollypop.

I cried for release, "Chet, I need to cum. I've been hard all day. You've had me hard all day." Finally he relented. He dove deeply—taking in perhaps two thirds of my length—I could feel the back of his throat--and drew back slowly while hard sucking until only the helmet remained inside his lips. He tightened his grip on my balls and pushed into my perineum and tickled my rim with his index figure. I exploded and spurted, big time, over and over. He swallowed most of the viscous seminal fluid, but it began to overflow from the sides of his lips. His tongue reached out and licked his lips and then completely cleaned my tip and abs, loudly slurping with tongue and lush lips. Throughout, his sapphire blue eyes were glued to mine. I could tell they were smiling. Then he batted his eyelashes seductively, and I melted. Certainly one of the best blow jobs ever. I was limp. I was his—and I'm sure he sensed this.

He climbed off the bed, obviously pleased with himself, kissed me hard while still standing. I could taste my cum which wasn't as sweet as his, but I already knew that. Then he motioned me over to one side and he lay face down on the other with his bruised side away from me, scissoring his right leg forward. Spooning was going to be impossible tonight, but hopefully we could maintain some contact as we tried to sleep. I pulled a sheet over both of us, and placed one leg lightly, but possessively, over his nude body working my thigh against his. One hand cupped an ass cheek with my tips firmly planted possessively in the crack, a better night talisman than any teddy bear. "Is this ok?" I said as I was settling in when I heard the lightest snore from him. I guess it is.

Good night friend. And as we southerners love to say, "After all, tomorrow is another day."