Geoff and Chet Ch. 10

Story Info
A Texas picnic followed by some interrogations.
4.1k words
4.69
2.1k
1
2

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 A Picnic, Interrogations by Rebecca and Val

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, part of a multi-chapter, two part novella. Copyright, 2023. All characters portrayed in sexual situations are over 18. The chapters in Part I are told almost entirely from Geoff's POV and cover the period until the move to Houston and the commencement of the new school year. BD

The grove was I remembered it. And it was deserted, as I had hoped. We spread out the quilt—a quilt which had hosted a lot of my x-rated pleasure, the stories she could tell—under a pair of large cottonwood trees right by the stream. It was running clear, but not deep except where a pool had eddied right in front of a rocky outcropping where the water was about chest deep. This used to be a swimming hole with a rope swing, but drought had shrunk it. I had packed a picnic from the previous night's dinner: antipasto, marinated flank steak, salads, cheese, grapes, and a long baguette. Iced tea—without sugar. We ate slowly and almost silently, listening to the breeze through the tall grass and the gurgling steam. We just enjoyed being together, softly stroking each other from time to time and reaching over for a kiss or a caress. Two small deer approached downstream warily to drink, not making a sound, but scampered away when they spotted us. The cottonwoods whispered above us and the dry grass crackled on the nearby hillsides.

We dozed for awhile and then stripped to enter the stream's warm waters. I showed Chet the new trimmed pubes. "Obviously professional—model quality. I'm not sure I can meet that standard," he said as he fisted my cock to get a better look at the artistry. "But I'll take you as the barber any day." Chet remarked that he had never seen a grown man with a waist narrower than mine—and he proved it after we entered the stream by wrapping me securely in his powerful legs, his calves crossing around my butt, as I balanced us both, our dicks floating together on the surface. He bent backwards to skim the cool, still water. I reached over to kiss him and ended up dunking him. He came up sputtering and vowing revenge. He pulled me in with him. The water was fresh and we enjoyed every moment, splashing and playing grab-tag. After a little while, we returned to the quilt to finish the afternoon—the lube was water-based and wouldn't have worked in the stream. And it was the scented stuff. He pushed me onto my upper back, spread my legs and plunged in with his tongue. "This is the cinnamon lube."

"Yeah, they call it cinnabun."

"We should save it for mornings, a breakfast of champions."

"When you're done, I get to lick the beater."

"I'm addicted to you, or at least to your better parts." "And what might those be?"

"If you don't know, forget it." He lay back on the quilt and I planted my thighs under his so Geoffy was aimed directly into his favorite playground. I pulled Chet's legs around my waist and he moved into my lap so we were chest to chest. I was going to pitch, but he was controlling speed and the level of penetration. I started pumping slowly, expanding his tunnel with each push as he responded with increasing passion. For a few minutes, he rocked into me, guided by my hands on his beautiful globes.

"I'm cumming, Geoff. Cum with me." I tensed, plunged, and let loose a long hot blast as he contracted to erupt himself. I reached down, swept his cum from my chest and licked my fingers. Then I moved forward for a long sensuous kiss as my long arms drew our bodies together.. I rolled back, pulling him on top of me, wrapped my arms around his waist, and held him tight to me.

With him on top and our ever-hard dicks rolling together, he rested on his elbows. We talked some about my EMT and ER experiences and Chet seemed genuinely interested. During an average 12 hours shift, I witnessed several life saving procedures every day. I couldn't imagine any job with more satisfaction or enjoyment. I think I convinced him that it was the excitement and challenge that drew me to medicine, not my Dad's influence and certainly not the money. Perhaps he was beginning to understand how my family had molded my sense of service and charity so it was an essential part of me. It was so easy to talk when we were lying together, arms wrapped and lips touching from time to time.

"I only wish that I had had as good a relationship with my folks as you have had with yours. I can see the confidence it gives you. And frees you to be what you want to be."

"Chet, my family is ready to adopt you. And I hope to give you some of the foundational security that my family gives me. If you'll let us." And then we just lay silently, as I traced patterns on the warm tanned skin of his back and his creamy globes. "We have time for another if you want to top me?"

"I'm really content just like this for a few more minutes but I think I will slip it in just for the feeling of enclosure—then I guess we should go in for a final swim to cool down and wash off." Of course, he couldn't just "slip it in" for a few minutes. He was quickly hard and demanding, but that was fine with me. I just loved having him inside me. And my prostate never says no to a massage.

I was falling for this guy and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual. But, there were so many challenges facing us in the next few months. Best not to contemplate the future. Just revel in the voluptuous present. There was pleasure in just being together and holding each other. And practicing our love-making skills on each other.

We drove back to Chet's apartment and showered, changed and went to find Becca for drinks. "Where shall we go?"

"I think she'll make that decision." We entered the house, my arm around his waist, keeping him close, which Chet didn't seem to mind, and met Rebecca.

"I suggest we stay right here. The garden is really nice and it's quiet so we can talk."

"Fine by us. (Was I speaking for "us" now? Chet didn't even blink.)

"I've got chilled Sancerre, lemonade or beer. What's your pleasure?"

"Sancerre," we both answered simultaneously.

"Go on out into the garden and I'll bring the stuff."

She emerged from the kitchen sliders in a light sundress—apparently with little or nothing beneath it. And she didn't need any help. She was beautiful. Long straight blonde hair. Large violet eyes, long lashes. A very nice set of firm tanned breasts crowded the low neckline of the sundress revealing a nice cleavage. Narrow waist that I could encircle easily with my hands. Long shapely tanned legs emerged from the short hem, legs enhanced with high-heeled sandals. I knew she was an amateur tennis contender and had the body to prove it. The epitome of a Texas princess. Certainly Miss Texas material.

"Geoff, I'm not going to start in again. I've already given Chet shit, pardon my French, for not calling us about the accident—and then for not telling me about you until just yesterday. I should be really angry. But, you guys are really cute, and after all, Geoff, you're a neighbor of ours, so you must be a Texas gentleman. I can vouch for Chet—he is one of the nicest and most mannered guys I know. If he weren't gay, I think we might be engaged now. But, he does have a fierce competitive side. Are you sure this has been going on for less than a week? Chet, I go away for a long weekend and you fall in love and are practically engaged—with someone I don't even know. How dare you?" She smiled and leaned in to peck his check. She pulled back and sniffed. "Have you been baking—I didn't think you could even boil water—I think I smell cinnamon."

I ignored the last comment, but I think Chet rolled his eyes up and choked on his wine; then said, "Wait. Don't get ahead of yourself—or ourselves? Geoff rescued me and has helped get me back on my feet. I've had some of the worst days—and the best days—of my life. Ask away, anything. We're big boys and can handle the consequences of a few dates."

"Is that all it is? I gather that you have been practically inseparable since the accident. And since you are big boys, I am also assuming that you gotten to know each other pretty well." With this last phrase, she winked and very obviously leered at me. My physical attributes weren't exactly hidden under a bushel (or under my shorts either), and clearly she knew Chet's rep and probably his endowments. My guess is that they had slept together. She wasn't as innocent as she looked, but isn't that true of most beautiful southern debs—they maintain an illusion of virginity while fucking passionately at will?

"Ok. We think it may be more than a casual friendship with benefits. But, it's too early and we are both exploring and experimenting. Nobody is going to get pregnant. Nobody is going to get hurt. And we want you to be happy with and for us."

"I only wish I had been a witness to your experimenting. Probably porn star quality. We'll see about who might get hurt. Chet has had a really rough year after his Mom and Dad abandoned him, and he is looking at a great year with plenty of challenges. He deserves to revel in this last year at Rice. He's popular and probably will burn up the track. I'm sorry he's given up the groupie lifestyle. It can be pretty exciting and satisfying, I think, for a sheltered young man. I hoped to be there for some of it. But, I haven't told you, Chet, that I've decided to do my last four courses at Rice virtually. Mom wants a blockbuster wedding and needs my help and participation. I don't think she does, but I really don't get a vote. So, I won't be in Houston to rescue you from your insecurities and uncertainties. You're going to be on your own."

"I think I'll be fine."

"And I think I can help him handle it."

"That's exactly what I mean. I don't think Chet needs 'handling' at this point in his life. Slow it down guys. I took months before I said yes to Jerry, and we had known each other for two years. Let this thing grow organically. You should consider whether exclusivity is even appropriate for this point."

"Why is everyone talking about my future? And slowing down. Why am I so fragile? We both are mature, accomplished adults. I know we're both alphas. We recognize that two alphas don't usually make a good match. But, we are going to try. We both have definite goals and careers in mind. We've agreed that those come first. Don't you think it might be possible for us to take each day as it comes while simultaneously considering the future?"

Becca interrupted, "I'm going to claim Texas ladies' privilege for a few minutes more. Everyone knows that young guys with overactive hormones do all their thinking with their private parts. (That's pretty much made Jerry putty in my hands, by the way.) And guys with particularly large sets of private parts deprive their brains of blood supply when it's most needed. Don't tell me anything different. I can see it on your faces—and in your shorts. Now that's it. I've said my piece. I'll accept whatever you guys decide, happily. Chet and Geoff, you sure have picked dynamite playmates. I can't wait to see how this develops. You two would sure have beautiful children, too bad. You've got my blessing, assuming you care. And my curse if you screw it up. I really hope you two are still together next June. You would certainly be decorative in the wedding party."

"Of course, I care. And thanks for being you and my friend. We are prepared to try to make this work."

"Thanks Rebecca. I know what you have meant to Chet. I rescued Chet—hopefully not just from an accident. I've cared for him. And I care for him. And I know that this is something you have done for him for a long time. I think I understand his dreams and I know I understand the tough family situation he has been dealt. And I really like having him around. I'm game for all he will let me have. And I'm prepared to deal with the inevitable issues that will arise in Houston next year. I think, in fact, we can be stronger as a team."

"I sure hope so. I wish you both the best." She rose and we had a long group hug.

"I promised to help with dinner. Are you guys staying?"

"I don't think so. I didn't get my full workout in this morning and Geoff has offered me the use of their gym. I think we'll head back to his place. I won't be around much tomorrow or Friday. I've got a long ride, then the meeting at Amazon that I told you about and dinner with Geoff's family. Rebecca, I can't tell you how much your friendship has meant to me this last year and the offer of the quarters for most of the summer has been beyond anything I could have expected. Thank you. We have to go into Austin to pick up the repaired bike on Friday morning. If it's all right with Geoff, I'd like you to join us for a farewell lunch. We're going to drive down to Houston on Saturday. His truck can handle my bikes and my stuff."

"Sure. I'd love too." Chet hugged her—and then I did too. "Be good guys, very, very good to each other."

*********

Chet got a short ride in the next morning, went for a haircut, and then dressed for his meeting with Amazon. He came over for a workout—we were beginning to anticipate each other's needs in the gym. He's going to be a good gym buddy and a very good influence. Maybe that will bring more time together once school began. We swam, fooled around on my bed (we are so casual about this now, we can actually "fool around"), showered, and dressed for dinner.

Dad was home by 6 and Mom had planned one of her gourmet dinners. We started around 6:30 with cocktails. I had introduced Chet to Mom while she cooked, and the conversation seemed all small talk—but she was extracting lots of stuff about his life. She was a master interrogator. Then, we moved into the living room. Chet sat on the leather sofa in the den and I sat beside him, throwing my arm around his shoulder.

Dad was anxious to know about the Amazon meeting. But first, I had to fill Mom in on the accident and the events of the last few days. Chet had told me that it had gone well, but I didn't yet have any details. He seemed to be very pleased with himself. And he looked fantastic, barbered, all dressed in slacks and a button-down blue shirt. He even had moccasins. Very much the preppy southern gentleman, maybe exaggerating his Savannah drawl a bit to seduce my mother.

"The meeting did go very well. Mr. Morris had another executive in the meeting who turned out to be an attorney. That scared me at first. He opened by telling me that he was going to make a proposal, but that I could have time to think about it, so not to worry about the attorney present. So, I just listened. He had done his homework. And he was intrigued with getting in on the ground floor of endorsing a cycling activity in Texas. Nothing said at the meeting was an admission by Amazon of anything related to the accident. But, he did want to help purely as a matter of good will. He said he had consulted the lawyer because he wasn't sure what Amazon could do without violating my amateur status or my position vis a vis Rice. So, he said the proposal was preliminary. Amazon will reimburse for the bike repairs. They will provide me with an Amazon Prime membership and a credit to my account of $20,000—to be used in the next two years. They will provide a similar credit to the Rice Cycle Club. Amazon vans will be made available to truck our gear—including bikes to all away meets for the next year—and those vans would be appropriately marked to indicate they were assisting the Rice Cycle Club. We would give Amazon credit in any printed materials that we might use for the next year. And then, if I decided to go pro at the end of the year, Amazon would get a right of first refusal to meet sponsorship offers that I got. This right was to be a gentlemen's agreement."

"They'd like my answer before we leave to go back to Rice. If I say yes, they will prepare an agreement which will have me release them completely from liability. I will also agree not to press hit and run charges."

"That sounds like a decent proposal. It also sounds like an opening proposal—not a final. If you don't mind, I'm going to ask our foundation's solicitor for his view. His firm deals with similar issues all the time. I think I can get an answer by tomorrow. I'll call him after dinner. Now I want to hear more about your family."

"Here's the abridged version. Mother and father live near Savannah. I have one sister, an RN, married and living in Atlanta. She's three years older than I. Dad was a rough Irish Roman Catholic mechanic, second generation American, when he met and married Mom. Her family had been in Georgia for hundreds of years. No one ever talks about how they got there, but we all know early Georgia settlers were mostly deported criminals. They weren't poor, but they weren't patricians either, and they are proud and do have a lot of land. He's still Irish and a mechanic, but he joined her local Southern Baptist Church which has dictated our family's life ever since. I went to a Baptist Academy for elementary and high school. Very strict upbringing. Church two or three times per week. No dancing until I was 16 and certainly no alcohol. I didn't even know sex existed. I can still recite large parts of the Bible."

Mom interjected, "I'm not so sure that your adolescent experience wasn't the best for you—particularly for boys, I've discovered. Boys need rules. While not so strictly religious, Geoff and Matt are both being raised with similar experiences and education—although perhaps we've been a bit too lenient with the expressions of their sexuality, but so long as they are respectful of their partners, I guess it's ok."

Wow. Mom had never expressed those views before!

"I joined a local cycling club when I was a high school sophomore and discovered that my body type makes me a natural. One of the other dads helped with my training since my own father didn't think that a cycling career was feasible—or for some reason, a reasonable Christian hobby. It was just a sport, not a career, and we all know how sinful most of those athletes are. Moreover, it was vaguely connected to the French—and Mom associated anything French with sexual decadence. They had read the headlines about doping and sex. She objected to the Spandex uniforms. They are obscene and temptations to sin. So I didn't get a lot of home support, and in fact, I think cycling was my way of rebelling against their attitudes—so I became a fanatic cyclist."

"When I told them I thought I was gay over a year ago—it was spring break of my sophomore year, Dad stated that cycling had done that to me, citing something they had read about bike saddles impacting boys' sexuality as they develop genitals in puberty, tried to get me to give up cycling and into conversion therapy. You should have heard the round-about way he expressed this without mentioning any specific body parts! When I refused, they essentially disowned me. I haven't talked to or seen them since then. If they knew of the extra-curricular activities I've enjoyed at Rice, they would have pulled me out immediately. Fortunately, my scholarship covers just about everything, so I don't need to ask them for anything."

"I'm really sorry to hear all this. Families are important. You need to try and re-establish some relationship soon. Look for opportunities. I understand that won't be easy. Meanwhile, since it's pretty obvious that Geoff has already taken to you, maybe even adopted you, we want you to consider us as family. Call to talk anytime. Or if you need help with anything. If it isn't too over the top, I'd like you to call me Mom."

"Dad or Doc is ok with me."

Chet looked like he was going to overheat. Did I dare to remove my arm?

"Ya'll have been more than I ever could have dreamed. Thank you. I would be pleased to consider you family."

"I guess it's pretty obvious that I really like Chet. And Dad I don't think it is just because he needs me. I think we get along really well. We respect each other's ambitions and goals. We've talked about independence and the need to give each other space to grow and flourish. I think we're ready to do what it takes to support each other. I'm going to try to make this work. It won't interfere with med school, I promise."

12