Geoff and Chet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I plan to drive Chet into Austin tomorrow to pick up his bike and then, assuming it's ok with you, drive us both down to Houston on Saturday morning. I'd like to use the pickup. I'm coming back here in about a month and I'll exchange for a regular car then—an open-backed pickup is not practical for everyday driving in Houston."

"We know you have been together only a few days. We are not blind to the attraction. You can't seem to keep your big hands off him. We hope it will make both of you happy. At a minimum, it might keep you from cruising those dangerous clubs in Houston for hookups."

"I think it's time for dinner." It turned out to be wonderful and the conversation flowed to fill in many details.

Then, Chet and I went back to my room to wrap up the evening. "Did I overstate the situation? Are you ok? Do you need to say anything else? I think that went pretty well."

"At least I'm keeping you from hooking at the clubs in Houston. Not exactly a ringing endorsement."

"Come on. That was aimed at me. And a teasing joke. She virtually adopted you. You wowed her with your manners and your drawl. She just needs some time to get to know you."

"I guess. But, I need to go. It has been an exhausting day." With that, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a long kiss with lots of tongue. I of course grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed, pushing my hard dick into him. He rested his head on my chest and I realized his face was wet.

"Got time to play? I could handle a quickie."

"I need to get back. I promised to clean the apartment before I leave and I haven't finished packing yet. Let's call it a night. Somehow I think we've run two gauntlets already—and survived. That bodes well."

"I'll pick you and Becca up around 11."

"Gives me time for a ride."

"Not before dawn."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Don't you dare start that."

"We'll pack you up in the afternoon. And I'll help you finish cleaning. Plan to spend tomorrow night here so we can get an early start on Saturday." With those words, I reached around him, grabbed his ass, and pulled his dick into me. Then, he turned and left, leaving me hard and horny. I guess it's time for a cold shower.

12