Geoff and Chet Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You get to choose the technique tonight, Chet. I've been trying to think all day how you might pay me back for my aggression last night."

"Oh, I have an idea, but not until after we had a few snacks."

He reached down for my cock. "I'm ready."

"Not that kind of snack." I got up and brought in the plate of Chinese savories. "By the way, this is the second time you have referred to pay back. I'm going to repeat again my feelings about us: you can be as dominant and kinky as you want when you make love to me so long as you don't carry that attitude into our relationship. I guess I'm going to have to repeat that periodically. I was totally ok with last night. Pay back is not in my sexual vocabulary." I smiled conspiratorially and added, "Unless that disappoints you. But it is in my character."

"Ok. I get it. Give me a break. Neuroses are hard to break. So. How did your first session go with the new team?"

"Actually, we don't ride together until tomorrow morning in Memorial. Today we had individual work outs, but I did discover that Nelson has resigned and has sued Rice. I got a chance to explain the Amazon offer to the club to the Director of Athletics. He is going to recommend it—and give me credit for it. It's going to be turmoil within the club for at least a few weeks. They are apparently going to do a full national search for a new head coach. They don't want any charges of short-cutting or favoritism. And I do think we are going to have our hands full with the ambitious black who is now on the team. He thinks he is already a champion because of a blood relative cycling icon. And he may have the performance to back that up. I'm not sure how I will handle him, but we'll see as it develops. As of now, he is only an alternate and won't get to race in San Antonio unless a team member is injured."

The Houston lights were beginning to twinkle on the horizon. I dished up the main courses, but neither of us was very hungry—so we picked a bit and put it away for another day.

"Tomorrow is our two week anniversary. We need to celebrate—so I'm treating to dinner—and maybe we can hit a club afterwards. I'm thinking about Rainbow Lodge, the game restaurant in the park. Are you game?"

"Oh please. Sure. I really haven't hit many of the restaurants in Houston. I presume this is one which is off the beaten path for Rice people?"

"I'd be surprised to see anyone we know—it's pretty expensive for Rice budgets, but we'll behave anyway. It's a modern lodge perched in the tree tops in the park. Very upscale and very good. Jackets suggested, but not ties."

I pushed Geoff onto the sofa and recognizing my intent, he pulled a throw pillow and placed it under his abdomen, putting his muscular ass on full display. I grabbed the chocolate mint flavored lube from the coffee table and began to spread it on his cheeks. Then, I knelt between his thighs, spread his legs, and began to enjoy my dessert. Finally, I zeroed in on the gateway to pleasure, licked around the crater, curled my tongue and penetrated. He sighed deeply and shivered.

"Is the AC set too low?"

"Don't you dare move off me." I slid up and rested my front to his back, slipping junior between his legs. I wrapped around him and began to nip his neck below his ear, one of his top erogenous zones as I slipped my dick along his crack. "This should warm you."

After a few minutes of this treatment, I rose and flipped him over. I re-lubed his entrance, oiled my swollen cock, pulled his legs around my thighs and slipped with a few tentative strokes into my favorite hiding place, being sure to rest against his love button. I spread on top of him and, after staring into his hungry eyes, placed my chin into the hollow of his shoulders. He reached his long arms around and began caressing my ass, slipping fingers into the crevice at will to get a firm grip on each cheek. Then he used his hand strength and my glute muscles to aim my dick where he wanted, inside himself. "I'm going to rest here for awhile. I like this position. Let me know if you get cold."

"How can I be cold with you stirring the molten ashes with your long poker?" I think we must have lain like that for a long time as our breathing and heartbeat began to synchronize—while he continued to use me as a live dildo. "Chet, I can't take this anymore. You need to fuck me hard...now."

So I did. Or rather we did. He used his big hands to push my ass and thus my cock deep into him each time I stroked down passing over his special spot. And he started picking up the tempo so I was really pounding him. Then I felt his legs stiffen. His stomach drew in. And he began to shoot long ropes of thick cum between us. My own lower body muscles had stiffened and I was poised to release. His anal contractions were strong and massaged my pole as I too exploded filling him again with my essence. Seconds later cum streams began to seep down his abdominal cuts and his ass crevice. "I'm glad this sofa is leather. We're making a mess."

"We could never make a mess making love, Chet. And by the way, we're keeping this sofa."

Later as the room darkened, we cleaned and headed for bed. Geoff had an early morning tomorrow and I had a long ride in Memorial—with a team that was beginning to weigh on me. Being captain was going to be more of a chore than I had thought. And I did need to ride fast and well tomorrow. I now had competition. Fortunately, it was Geoff's ass that would be smarting this time.

"Good night, lover. See you tomorrow afternoon," I said, as I big-spooned him into my gut. Having him there made it seem that Reg was on another planet. I relaxed and I felt him relax and soon we were both asleep.

BD

12