Geoff and Chet Ch. 16

Story Info
Chet gets to know two new members.
2.5k words
4.73
1.6k
1
1

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 Welcoming two new members to the club

Author's note: All characters are over 18. All persons, places and events are fictional. Comments are always welcome. Copyright, 2023, All rights reserved. (Chet's POV, the story now moves to Chet's POV as it goes forward. This chapter follows 14 chronologically.)

After cleaning up, we both headed for bed. I carefully noted that he didn't go to "his" room, but stretched out on "his" side of my king. We were exhausted. I deliberately did not spoon him. In fact, after a few minutes of snuggling and necking, I turned away and pushed my ass into his equipment. He was tired and spent, but threw an arm around my chest and pulled me in. At the same time, his almost always hard dick slithered between my legs. I nestled into his gut, placed him firmly under my balls, and touched the head to let him know I was ok with this position. What a nice pet to have in bed with me. Soon we were both asleep.

But, I woke up a few hours later feeling guilty. After spending so much time convincing Chet that I didn't have dom tendencies and I was working on an equal relationship between us, the first surprise fantasy fuck that I engineered was all about dom and bondage. Did I just throw away two weeks of confidence building in our relationship? I think he liked it, even though he protested. I could take his reaction when he was released--particularly his aggressive leg strangle and threatening words in a number of ways. And of course, being me, I "stewed" over the possible negative consequences once the lights were out.

I woke early, showered and dressed for my first big day of class. As I emerged from the bath, Chet propped up on his pillow. "Does my little boy need any confidence boosting to make it to the school bus? Or has your confidence returned?" I could guess what he was referring to. I approached the bed, we embraced and kissed. "See you tonight, lover. I'll be thinking about you all day." He reached over, tapped my dick through my shorts, and said, "And I'll be thinking about you too. I am going to workout this morning, have lunch with the two new team members today, and then we have a team ride in Memorial Park. I think I'll be late--so don't hurry home on my account."

"I love you Chet. Did I overstep? Am I forgiven for last night?"

"What's to forgive? It was an experience--although not one I would repeat every day. I think I may have invited your aggression. But, I do hope I can ride this afternoon. Don't get neurotic about it. I'm not even sure I would describe it as a mistake. Sure was different. And a real first for me. By the way, where is your stash of toys? It does seem you have a treasure chest that you are keeping secret."

He ignored my request. "I'll call Mom today during the lunch break to let her know I have a roommate--just in case the condo calls. I don't want her to hear that I have a roommate from them." Then to change the subject, I asked, "San Antonio is one of my free Saturdays and it's a short drive from here. Mind if I drive out to watch you ride?"

"No, not at all, but I'm not sure I'll be able to ride with you in the pickup--or stay with you at the hotel. It being the first meet; I may need to hang with the team."

"Ok. I'll plan on it. We'll talk. See you tonight."

(The remainder of this chapter is from Chet's POV.)

I decided to shower after the workout, so I changed into workout gear, gulped a breakfast shake and headed down to the condo's gym. It was beautiful--and deserted. I warmed up on the Peloton for twenty minutes and then did my standard upper routine with free weights--going for reps, not heavy weights. I finished with a circuit of the arm and chest machines. With a long team ride this afternoon, I skipped the leg equipment. By the end, I was drenched, but felt really good about the effort I had put in. I did realize however that I really enjoyed having a partner for a workout--and not just to spot me, but to encourage me to push just a little more. We'll have to see how often Geoff can be my workout partner.

I skipped the sauna since several condo residents had begun to arrive. Two older guys had just gone in without even touching the weights or cardio equipment--I guess it was that kind of gym for the residents. I took the elevator back to the condo where I showered and changed--taking biking gear in a small pack--as I left for lunch at the jock cafeteria.

Janet and Reg were both already there, but were unfamiliar with the place. For some reason the cross-country team had not been privileged to dine there and of course Janet was new to Rice. Administrative glitches like that characterized the less-than-professional atmosphere of athletics at Rice. So, not knowing the routine, they were standing outside together.

Janet was an attractive woman. She had a chestnut ponytail, large expressive green eyes, but no makeup. She was beautiful if you are drawn to athletically muscular figures; very tall--maybe close to six foot with defined legs and upper arms. Her heart shaped ass nicely filled out the khaki shorts and her breasts pushed nicely on her tight apple green polo, chosen obviously to set off her eyes. Not a runway twig, but the kind of woman being chosen for cosmetics aimed at active women or perhaps even Peloton training videos.

Reg, on the other hand, turned heads. He had that classic Central African facial bone structure, café au lait skin, supple lips, and a healthy glow--instantly calling to mind the models featured in the X-rated CK underwear and perfume ads. He was tall, maybe 6'5" with well-defined, but not overdeveloped, muscles. Dark hair cut almost to the skin. His deep purple eyes stared right through you. He had chosen to wear a brilliant pink polo and small white knit shorts--looking almost like he was wearing knit boxer briefs and had forgotten the top layer. His bubble butt was definitely on display and, since he stood straight with the classic model's hips-forward pose, it appeared that he was massively equipped. My gaydar went off despite his iconic masculinity. He had the presence and he knew it. He radiated dangerous sexuality--and I wondered how much he had practiced that image. I suspected his self-confidence level was similar. And I began to wonder how this was going to work with the team.

I approached. "I guess Rice hasn't caught up with your selection to the team. You'll both get coupons that transfer your university meal contract to this facility within a few days. We call it the jock cafeteria. The food is supposed to be more nutritious, but I can guaranty it's much better quality. Let's go on in, grab some trays and select what we want. I'll run interference with the staff if necessary. I typically go for carbs on the days when I'm about to spend several hours riding. But, you should feel free to follow your own routine. There are no practical limits to what you can serve yourself." We picked up trays, overloaded them with a variety of foods and re-emerged into the dining room. I noted that Janet ate like a male athlete. "Normally, I use lunch to eat with the team. We don't see much of each other otherwise. But, today, I suggest we grab that quiet table near the exit. Otherwise, that table over near the right window is the one typically hosting RCC, " I said, pointing to a long well-lit table that was currently empty.

We sat and for a few minutes prepared food and began to eat. "I guess you've both heard that I'm a senior, majoring in finance, but this year my focus will be on leading RCC to a national championship, possibly taking one myself, and then going pro. Rice just threw me out of the jock dorm and I'm living off campus for the first time. I'd like your back stories if you care to share. Janet, why don't you start?"

Janet began. "I'm a biology major, pre-med. I've been riding at UCF and before--for about five years now. My times are generally very good. And I hope I can contribute to the success of the team. I'm serious about cycling. It's the most important part of my life right now after my studies. I'm not in a relationship or even seriously dating. I transferred to Rice for the academics, but I'm pleased that Rice has a champion cycling team. I recognize that I am the only female and that Rice cycling is known to be misogynist. I hope to change that."

"You won't have any problems with the team. The coaches tend to be a little ancient in their views, particularly Nelson, but they'll get with the program."

"That's not what I've heard. I was told that Nelson was resigning."

"I didn't hear that, but it is possible. He did threaten."

"We're going to have some practical problems--the team is small. So Rice has allocated only a small club house and there is only one locker room. It is completely open, really one large room, and with a gang shower. I don't see how we can handle privacy."

"Don't worry about me. I have five brothers. I'll either dress and shower at home or the nearby women's track gym--or I may scandalize all of you guys and just strip and shower with y'all. It won't bother me."

"Wow. I'd like to see that." I started to blush. "Wait, I didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean see you, I meant see the reactions."

"I understand. But I may just try some shock troop tactics."

"I can't wait, but give me a little warning so I can respond when the comments start coming."

"And you Reg. I don't understand your situation. You're varsity cross country. We practice and compete at the same time. What's up?"

"My great uncle is Joseph Gallagher."

"Wow. The most famous black cyclist in history."

"Yeah. He's been coaching me. I had decided that if I made the club, I would resign from the cross country team."

"Why didn't you start a few years ago? You're just going to be an alternate with us. I understand you are one of the cross country stars."

"I've been commuting between Houston and NYC for a few years because of the modeling. I really didn't have time to consider the club until this year. Joe convinced me this summer that I really needed to give it a try. And after a few weeks, I expect to move up from alternate status. When I get to prove my stuff in road racing, I'll be your wingman."

"Confident aren't we?"

"Yeah. I know your times--and mine. And although I'm a senior, I'm in the five year program so I'll be eligible next year after you graduate. I want your position."

So Peter, my up and coming protégé was going to have some competition. Never hurt.

"I can tell you that this is a great club, in some cases despite the coaching staff. We get along well together. I'm actually hoping to go pro next year, but that's going to take a lot of doing right now. Both of you are welcome. I want to assure you there are no hard feelings about the strange process that was imposed on us this year. Maybe the coaches should have seen it coming and adjusted before, but who knows. I look forward to riding with you."

Janet answered, "Thanks Chet. We can see why the team wants you as captain. We know your abilities. Now we are getting a feeling for your management skills. You already have our respect. I'm looking forward to riding with you."

As Janet rose to return her tray, Reg smiled at me and whispered, "And I'm looking forward to riding you." (Did he really mean that phrase?)

"Ok. Let's head out to Memorial for some real cycling."

The afternoon was typical late summer Houston: hot and humid. We all decided to catch van rides to the staging area in Memorial--only about 4 miles away. The club had set up a tent with some shade, waters, towels etc. But Coach Nelson was absent. His two young assistants, barely older than we were, claimed ignorance of his absence and wanted to start the practice immediately. We grouped into two teams, each with a coach, and set out. Each of us trained for speed when we biked individually, so these practices focused on strategy, moving within the pack, up and down, getting ready for the break, blocking and similar tactics Then we practiced sprints. Two hours later we were drenched and tired. Fortunately the promised late afternoon thundershower had not yet hit.

It was late, so I decided to head back to the condo on my cycle by myself rather than using the van. Reg asked to join me and we set out together. It turned out that his apartment was only a couple of blocks from our condo. His building was almost entirely student occupied and had a rep for epic parties. When he saw the condo, he whistled. "I didn't know our cap was a man of means. Are you getting endorsements already?"

"I'm not--but I got lucky when they took my dorm room a few days ago. I was just about to be homeless--or worse, forced into one of Rice's notorious student shared suites. But I remembered a comment a friend made during the summer. He was a neighbor and had just graduated from UT, planning to attend med school here. He had an extra room. We met last summer near Austin when I was training in the hill country. When the Rice snafu happened, I called and he readily agreed. He hadn't found a roommate yet. He said the condo was almost always empty anyway given his schedule. You'll meet him some time--but his studies have him so busy, he's rarely around."

Reg got ready to continue on to his place. "Will I see you tomorrow at the club gym?"

"Maybe. I like to work out early if I don't have classes. I thought I might use the condo gym which is always quiet early." Before thinking, I added, "Do you want to join me? I could use a spotter." Geoff would have a heart attack if he thought I was regularly working out with this guy. But, the invitation had been extended.

"Sure. How early?"

"Around 7:00. I generally work out for about 2 hours. Text me if you decide. I'll call you with my number so it's in your phone. You'll have to text me on arrival or the security concierge will probably not let you in. If not, the club gym is available all day. Your ID card is programmed to admit you."

"Thanks, Chet. Great start to what I hope will be a great relationship." He reached over, grabbed my upper arm and squeezed, tapped me on the butt and pushed off toward his apartment.

BD