Geoff and Chet Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I felt his dick head at the entrance. The wonderful anticipation of that first push by a massive head made me shiver. "Ready or not, Geoffy's coming in to cum."

"Oh I'm ready. Yes, please." With a few deepening strokes, he had pushed entirely inside, scraping my prostate with each forward thrust. And as he did so, I pulled my knees into my chest. He pressed his muscular arms behind my knees, grabbed the slats on the headboard and tensed his legs, stiffening above me and rolling me up onto my shoulders to penetrate even more deeply while placing me in total submission mode. He jammed a large pillow under my lower back and began to rock. As he did so, my balls hung down and my cock dangled like a pendulum over my lips—only a few inches away. I really loved this intense feeling of fullness and utter helplessness. And he smiled as he watched my dick swinging above my lips. His entire body from upper arms to legs to cock was at maximum tension. I could feel his throbbing veins and his shaft pushing out on my inner walls as he expanded. I began the rhythmic massage of his shaft with my channel muscles. Every move was athletic and straining. "It's not going to be long tonight, babe."

"So do it now and do it rough."

"I gonna cum inside. I hope I don't burn you with my boiling heat." He started a quick and deep ramming by raising his pelvis and dropping back into me. I began to feel our saps begin to rise. Then, he cannoned a huge fireball of hot semen into me as I opened my mouth to receive my own shots of cum. "You don't get to have all that. Save some for me," he said, as he dropped his lips to mine to taste the viscous fluid that was still in my mouth, spasmed his last few emissions into me. Then he finally relaxed his legs.

It was intense. We were completely spent. And, almost as soon as it had begun, it was over. Our breathing slowed, our heart rates slowed, our tension ebbed. Only the dull ache of my chute and the spent muscles of my legs reminded me of the earlier part of the day.

Geoff released me and fell to the mattress. A few minutes later he got up and returned with a warm moist towel to clean us up. I flipped on my side and pushed my ass back into him in a spoon. His semi-hard dick rested between my welcoming thighs as he reached over and cradled my balls and cock in one hand. With the other, he pulled up the duvet.

"I could never get enough of this." And we were soon asleep.

12