Geoff and Chet Ch. 21

Story Info
Another victory and another reward.
2.8k words
4.84
1.3k
2
1

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 San Antonio and a Quiet Evening at the Condo

The last chapter contains a side story about Reg and Pete--how Peg tried to use Pete to get at Chet. This Chapter reverts to the standard time line. No RCC competitive meets have yet occurred. This is the first meet of the season with a small flashback intro. All characters engaged in sexual activity are over 18. Copyright, 2023, all rights reserved. BD

Chet's POV

During the next two weeks, Geoff and I fell into a pattern which was likely to persist through the end of the semester. Sundays were typically free--so we enjoyed a late sleep-in (which quickly developed into a morning wood "suck-in"), a long hard workout in the condo gym, followed by a takeout lunch. Afternoons were reserved for studies, with a "tea time" sex break which we began to call a "stud-ee break". We went out to a local ethnic place for a "different" light dinner, then more study and an early bed--usually just cuddling, but often finishing with slow, languid sex and powerful mutual orgasms. Sunday was definitely becoming Sexday.

Geoff's classes occupied him throughout the week and his days began before six. He would come home exhausted; we'd shower together and I would give him a sensual massage. Occasionally, he would fall asleep during the massage. Sometimes, (what am I saying, usually), we'd get off--orally or with the slow sensual anal coupling we'd begun to cherish. Then, we would have a late light dinner, often a protein shake, before turning in. Geoff was turning me into even more of an "early to bed, early to riser" than I had ever been (at least not since I left the plantation). Sleeping in each other's arms was also becoming addictive.

My own classes varied from day to day, were peppered around my workouts and rides. Cycling continued to dominate my life. Monday was an early long ride, with afternoon class and a three hour session in the mock trading room. Tuesday started with classes, a lunch with the team at the jock cafeteria, study and a late afternoon workout--again at the condo. Wednesday morning had back to back classes, the jock lunch and a full afternoon at the club, working out, riding stationary bikes, and critiquing films. Thursday duplicated Monday except for a late afternoon meeting with my thesis advisor. That was the day Geoff and I used the condo gym to workout before showering, a massage and dinner. Friday's activities varied--some combo of class and a workout. Within a few weeks, we would be leaving Friday afternoon for an away meet, but until then I had some free time. Saturday was reserved for the team's Memorial Park exercises and starting in a few weeks, meets. Typically, I joined Geoff for a late lunch and we decompressed for the rest of the day on Saturday.

We found time for cuddling and occasional sex during the week, but the morning "exercises" of our waking woodies were relegated to Sundays. Our schedules were difficult. Our times were tight. But, it was comfortable to realize that Geoff and I were becoming easy roommates--with occasional explosive benefits.

The designer finished the redo of the condo by the third week. The silk drapes and bed covers were gone. Blue grey duvets covered both our beds. Dark grey/navy, smooth, silky area carpets now graced the floors of the living room and both bedrooms, leaving some bare marble for an occasional dance. We decided to leave most of the mirrors--I am sure you can guess why. The largest available LED appeared in place of one piece of abstract art. The place felt more masculine--and was now "our home."

The first meet in San Antonio brought several issues to resolution. First, there was the question of how to handle Nicole. She insisted on joining friends (groupies) on the trip although I had told her I would not leave the team on Friday night--and that I intended to be with the team for the drive to and from San Antonio. So I wouldn't have much time. She did cheer us on as we were victorious over three other teams--from Shreveport, Dallas, and San Antonio, the home team. Our team time was outstanding and I set a personal record for the 105 mile course that included an excursion through some of the hill country surrounding the city. Great start to the season.

Nicole came up to me after and was characteristically demonstrative in her praise and affection--she pulled me into an embrace, Frenched and groped me within seconds--and for minutes--after the meet ended. Geoff had given me permission to date her, but I just couldn't do it. A phony relationship to cover my own sexuality was just not something I could handle and live with myself, particularly because with Nicole it would definitely involve trading fluids. I was smelly and sweaty and a little put off by her assumptions. When I told her that I had another date for that Saturday night back in Houston, she exploded. "You could have told me before I came all the way to San Antonio."

"Nicole, I've been trying to tell you to cool it for two weeks. You just don't seem to get the picture."

"Who is she?"

"We're not going there."

She appeared to be getting ready to slug me, but suddenly turned, and moved off quickly to rejoin her friends for the trip back home. She stared back at me with daggers in her eyes and then whispered something to her friends. I'm pretty sure we haven't heard the last of this. But, at least I've set the end in motion.

The San Antonio meet also provided an occasion to try to patch things up with Pete. I deliberately put us in the same room on Friday night. But, Pete was pre-occupied and appeared to have joined Reg at the hip. They sat (and slept) with each other on one of the buses. And he went out with Reg after the team dinner and didn't return until just before our 10 pm curfew. We probably didn't speak more than 100 words together the entire time. But I did note that Pete had changed. He was much more confident, almost cocky. He had previously been among the most modest of our mates--always wrapped in a towel, but now he moved around the room in form-enhancing designer underwear (I wondered where that had come from) or nude. If I didn't know better, I would have assumed he was flirting with me. Or maybe he was flaunting. His cycling performance had improved--and maybe he was more cut. Several times he seemed to pose nude while he stripped and watched nonsense on the TV, knowing that he was in my direct line of sight. Perhaps Reg was the ego boost he needed. Ironically Reg probably thought he was using Pete, but he might be helping to make him the next captain. At any rate Pete didn't seem to be in any distress--or danger.

After the initial heat where Reg had seemed to exhibit an aggressive willingness to do anything to win, he settled down. It was hard to imagine that Coach Neal's conversation had had such an impact. Maybe he understood that we were filming everything. Reg was careful around the team, offering positive advice, sharing shower stuff, keeping his ego on simmer. And of course there was no doubt that he was a champion cyclist. His times were consistently second or third best--and deep down I thought he was sandbagging. At some point, he would explode and let loose. I was careful, rarely alone with him, and always treated him like any other team member. We are cyclists, familiar with French words. I think I would say we had reached a "détente."

Joe Gallagher, Reg's famous uncle, drove to San Antonio to watch the race. He was a giant of a man--taller than Reg. He had likely put on some pounds, not all muscle, since retirement, but he still cut an imposing athletic image. He spent some time with Reg and met the team coaches. He was a terrific guy, and by the end of the morning, he knew the first names of all the guys on the team. He greeted Janet, was very gentlemanly and careful. He praised our performance. And there were no "but I would have's" in his conversation. He was unerringly diplomatic and professional I could see why Reg idolized him.

And so, when I got home later Saturday, my anxiety level had quieted significantly. I was looking forward to a nice dinner and evening with Geoff. I preferred not to go out and Geoff agreed. I'm going to order Italian--I think I'll have it delivered from Mandola's. What would like?"

"Maybe veal Marsala and a Caesar salad."

"Sounds like a plan. Let me get it ordered. Then I want one of our long joint showers."

We headed for the shower--now nicknamed our aquatic sex box. I stripped. "I am really up tonight. I had a good race. I told Nicole it was over. And now I'm here with you."

"You told Nicole it was over? How did she take it?"

"Not well. I'm guessing we haven't seen her endgame yet. I think I'm going to have to show up with a female on my arm before long or she will start the rumor mill."

"I'm thinking that I will drive up to Austin next Friday night to watch the meet on Saturday. I don't have classes on Saturday. Do you think we can be together? I'm going to switch the pick-up for the SUV. Do you think she'll go to Austin?"

"That might work. If I go up with the team on Friday and stay at the motel with them that night, I can explain that your folks live in Austin and you have invited me to meet them. That should cover. If not, I can say Becca wants to meet. I really don't care if Nicole is there--she'll probably have a hookup with another teammate by then anyway. She already thinks that I shacked up with Becca all summer."

"I'll drive up late on Friday. I really can't cut any classes. But we can drive back together on Sunday. I'm going to invite the family to join us for the meet on Saturday morning."

"Sounds like a plan."

"I'll call later to make sure it works with them."

"And I'll call Becca."

We engaged the rain shower and most of the wall jets, closing the vents to create a steam room. I was feeling the aggressor, pumped by my San Antonio win. I pulled Geoff into an embrace, kissed, and began working my kneading fingers into his back and glutes. "Oh, please don't stop." I grabbed some gel as he swiveled and placed his arms wide-outstretched on the marble wall as he spread his legs and provocatively pushed his ass toward me. Slowly, I worked the foam into his skin, taking extra care of his ass and crack. He gasped when I reached through his legs and cupped his balls and gasped again when I stroked his dick while I teased his hole with my tongue. He was definitely hot. I finished with the anal cleanser and inserted several conditioner-lubed fingers to establish my claim for later. By then, the steam was rising.

"Sit on the bench and I'll do your hair." I moved between his legs and began the slow head massage I knew he loved, but he surprised me by sucking my cock into his mouth as I did so. "Double tasking again, I see. Don't you ever rest?"

He rose, rinsed and repeated most of the process on me. By then the shower was so dense with steam that we could barely see each other. We turned off everything, towel dried each other and moved to the bed.

We napped for a few minutes enjoying a tight mutual embrace--until the phone from the concierge announced our dinner was on its way up. We quickly dressed in tees and boxers and Geoff went to greet the delivery guy, a stocky young Italian stud, perhaps related to Tony. Geoff looked like he had just slipped on the boxers after an afternoon of sex. The guys eyes popped open. Everything was explained and placed on the kitchen counter. Geoff paid, adding a generous tip. The young delivery guy looked at us as I walked into the room with my curly hair wet and in disarray, and smiled. "Now I see why you didn't order some of our famous tiramisu for dessert. You've got the strawberries in cream right there."

Geoff insisted on the dining room with candles. But, no clothes. So we feasted on the terrific food while our eyes feasted on each other. We had decided that the portions were way too large--so we saved one of the dinners for later and divided what was left onto more manageable plates. The food was delicious. But, the guy I was staring at was even more so. Both of us sported erections, easily visible under the glass topped table. Mini-ghost like images rose from each of our laps. I pointed to his tenting white napkin. "Did you invite Casper to join us? We still have nearly a month until Halloween." He was about to speak. "Don't you dare come back with one of the time-worn hollow weenie jokes."

I rose to clear, but he handed me my glass with the remaining red, folded the napkin and draped it over my horizontal cock, and pointed to the sofa. "I've got this tonight. You've had a long tough day. Go get comfy."

Geoff had the room at its typical temperature--Houston freeze. So I grabbed a dark blue quilted throw and wrapped myself in it to gaze out at the twinkling lights. Geoff soon joined me. "Room in there for me?"

"Of course, I've got it all warm for you. And, I'm pitching tonight. And I'm looking to you to provide the heat. Join me please." I got up, opened the blanket and reclined on the sofa, pulling him and the covers on top of me. His lips went immediately to mine and I opened to his probing tongue as we re-tasted the delicious Barolo we had almost finished already. I wrapped arms around his chest and legs around his thighs as he settled into my welcoming body. I started caressing his broad swimmer's back, continued down to his narrow waist, and cupped his beautiful round ass cheeks. I squeezed and pulled him into me, feeling his rigid pole against my stomach muscles. I reached over to the new fancy Chinese blue and white box on the table and drew out a bottle of lube. I spread a liberal amount on his hole and began the intimate process of opening him.

We squirmed together in that always-new horizontal dance of stimulation. When his groans signaled that he was reaching the point of no return. I pushed him off. "Sit on my lap, cowboy. I had such a good ride this morning, I'm going to let you do the riding tonight." He climbed back on, taking my mouth in a kiss as he slowly descended on my pole. He bounced a few times, pausing mid-way when my head found his prostate, moaning in pleasure. Soon his balls were resting on my pubes as I reached down with both hands to encase and stroke his enormous cock. I pulled him in so we were chest to chest and stretched my legs out and planted my feet so I could leverage him on my cock while I used my hands to spread his cheeks. I loved this position as it gave me the deepest possibility for penetration. He responded with a sexy lap dance. Then, suddenly Geoff pulled up and bent his back pointing his long dark pole directly at my face. I reached under his dick and pushed hard, until I felt the first aborted spasm, and then released--and he exploded. I caught one shot in my hair, but managed to catch and swallow another. But, I wasn't quite done. I pushed him off my lap and he dropped chest down on the back of the sofa and spread his legs, offering his ass for my continued pleasure. I stood, pushed my shaft again into his shoot and started pumping as I pinched his nibs. Soon I was filling him with my seed as he collapsed back onto the quilt. Without withdrawing, I fell onto him and continued to pump until my sensitivity made it impossible to continue. At last, I felt empty. I had given him my all.

What a day--a racing victory, a great cycle time, and then delirious sex with my beautiful guy. The gods were smiling.

We quickly showered and headed for bed. This time, I pushed back into him inviting the spoon position that he preferred for deep sleep, feeling the still chubbed pole in my crack, one of my favorites.