Geoff and Chet Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up, used a warm towel to clean up the remaining whipped cream and then began a long, slow lubed massage of my shaft. "That's payback for the rocky road."

Then he switched to torturing my nips. And finally, he lubed and inserted a long plug. Again and again, he brought me to the edge: stroke, tease the nips, twist and bottom the plug, then total release. I was so high I had leveraged myself from the mattress, straining to release. "I'm going to get the coffee. See you soon, partner. Remember not until I say so." And he left again. I am not sure I have ever been more frustrated.

After a little while, he returned, smelling of our rich dark coffee brew. He kissed me and gave me a taste of the brew. He started stroking again. I couldn't get any harder—or darker. He got off the bed, released my legs and knelt between them. He rolled me up, pushed a pillow under, pulled out the plug, and quickly inserted his long, thick snake, plunged, stroked my prostate over and over, and finally bottomed. I shouted, not in pain, but in release, as I began to bathe both of us in my morning spunk. I was completely coated. He plunged a few more times and filled me with his. He then reached up and untied the cuffs and removed the blindfold.

"Good morning, lover. I hope you enjoyed your wake up call and morning calisthenics. Breakfast will be ready after you shower. Don't expect this every day."

"Oh, Chet, your time will come. But I know you've got to ride like a champion this afternoon. Just you wait."

After breakfast, we had some time before I had to leave, so we went down to the condo office to take care of details. We had a new manager whom I had not met before, and he tried some bureaucratic shit, claiming that condo rules did not permit unrelated parties to occupy one condo and that the Board had warned him not to permit the Towers to become a University dorm. He reminded about late night parties—in fact parties at all without advance notice—were prohibited. He handed me a new set of condo rules. "Chet can be a guest, but not a resident, subject to the rules of the condo." He was about to refuse to cooperate. I could see the petty official stretching his intellectual muscles—beyond their capacity.

"Well, I sure hope that this is not going to be an issue. This condo and two other investment units in the building are owned by my family's foundation. That gives us about 9% of the condo votes. Our purchase documentation specifically provides that the unrelated party provisions of the Harris County code and the condo documents do not apply to our units—and even if they did, we have a legal opinion that both violate the US Civil Rights Act. Do you really want to take this to the Board? Or litigate it? I presume you remember that my mother is on the Board. How do you think the Latinos who live in this building will feel when they learn that the condo documents were written to prevent them from sleeping under the same roof as Anglos?"

"Oh, I didn't know any of this. I'm sure you can understand that this is a quiet, conservative building—and there is fear it might become an extension of Rice or the med complex with parties, drugs, and young folks running around at all hours. I'm going to have to check with the Board. In the meantime, we can issue a temporary pass and keycard."

"You've got three working days, Mr. Temple, to clear Chet as a resident, issue permanent keys and ID cards....before I bring the roof of this place down on your head." I got up and left without another word.

As we were leaving, Chet looked at me. "I guess I don't want to get on the wrong side of the Ferraris."

"You bet. And incidentally, speaking of sides, I like to rest on my left side when you do my back side with your famous Savannah slide. I'll be expecting that later."

"What ever did I do to deserve such a terrible comedian for a roommate—and lover? You turn every word I use into sexual innuendo. And I can't believe how you ever have time to learn to be a doc when all you think about is sex."

"May I remind you that Human Sexuality is a med school course? In fact, most of us look forward to it. I do think that if there were a urological specialty that served only young men and women, it would be the most popular of all."

12