What Happens at Burning Man

Story Info
Stays at Burning Man.
3.1k words
3.78
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek was officially too old for this shit.

He was a man pushing well into his forties with a shitty programming job that barely allowed him to afford a studio out west. His weekends should've been spent sipping mojitos and enjoying fusion cuisine while having brunch with other people his own age, pretending that he wasn't well into the tail end of his midlife crisis.

Instead, here he was, placing an ice pack against his forehead in the middle of the fucking Nevada desert. His skull was pounding due to the heavy thud of ceaseless party music that seemed to fill every square inch of his existence. He didn't even know the fucking name of this so-called genre, let alone the specific artist who was playing it. If you could even really call this music in the first place.

He was the only person for a mile around with grey in his thinning hair and he was the only bear in a crowd that was filled with methed-out twinks and twunks who thought that they were the shit because puberty had given them a little chest hair.

Who in their right mind thought that it was a good idea for him to go to Burning Man?

Oh right, it was you and you yourself who made that amazing decision, Derek. Get it off your bucket list, you said. It'll be fun, you said.

Lord above, he hated himself for that.

He scoffed and tossed the ice pack back into his tent, standing and stretching his arms above his head. His entire body cracked as a dozen different stiffnesses made themselves known.

As he looked around, he noticed that the campsite was mostly abandoned with only a few strung-out junkies and losers like himself loitering around. Good... good... he liked bumping shoulders with the kind of people that even the dregs of society thought were dregs.

At the very least, there wouldn't be a line to go take a piss at this time of day.

He grabbed his wallet and started to make his way over to the Porta Potties in the distance. It took all of his willpower to ignore the ache in his back, the itch of his reddened sunburnt skin, and the smell of a body that had gone unwashed for the last forty-eight hours.

This wasn't a midlife crisis... it totally wasn't a midlife crisis.

"You doing okay?" someone called.

Derek stopped and looked to his side.

There was a fire a few feet from him with a single guy sitting next to it. They seemed like the very definition of a Tumblr queer with rainbow-coloured hair, a figure on the edge of consensual starvation, and enough piercings that Derek could actually feel the they/them in their bio as if it perspired from their skin like a socially aware sweat.

Still... they didn't seem like a junkie or loser. Which made him wonder why the fuck they were even here and not with the other twinks getting railed by some questionable midday dick.

"Just a little sunburnt," Derek grumbled.

The kid laughed. "Tell me about it." They nodded back towards their tent. "Been trapped in there all day because of it. I swear to God that these companies are just bullshitting the SPF rating of their sunscreen at this point." They shrugged. "But that's corporations for you, right?"

Of course, they were like this. Of course, they were bitching about corporations. This kid probably posted Mao memes when people talked about Airbnb.

Derek offered a constrained smile and took a step away. "Anyways, I need to get going."

"Hey why don't I come with you," the kid said, springing to their feet. They flashed a smile that was only a little mischievous in nature. "You look like you could use some company."

Wait were they... was this... no way... right?

The kid rocked back and forth upon their heels, sparing a moment to wink at him.

Don't stick your dick in them, Derek. Don't do it. Don't stick your dick in the future generation.

It turned out that Derek had genuinely terrible impulse control.

He thought as much as his back slammed against the inside wall of this Porta Potty, causing the whole structure to horrifyingly wobble. For a brief, terrifying second, it jerked abruptly to the left, disobeying gravity, before arching back to the right and landing upon solid ground with a sloshing thud.

The kid barely gave him even a moment to bask in his relief before they were upon him.

This little rainbow-haired vixen was a twink on a mission, clearly caring little for small talk or foreplay. Their hands were aggressively nimble as they tugged at Derek's belt and undid it, pulling the leather out of the way. Those fingers were so quick as they started to unzip his fly and pull it down as well, exposing his boxers and the bulge nestled inside.

"UWU what's this?" the kid asked, grinning from ear-to-ear. They winked at him, looking more and more like a succubus with every passing second. "Does Sir have a treat for me?"

Derek blinked. "What?"

"Jesus, you really are old," the kid teased, tugging at the waistline of Derek's boxers and starting to ease them down as well. They spared little time exposing his erection as it sprung to life in the middle of the air. "I bet you're old enough to be my dad, huh?"

Derek shuddered. He very much did not want to think about that right now. "I hope not." He scoffed. "Why? How old are you?"

The kid pressed their mouth into his erection, dragging their tongue along his shaft and trailing their way up towards the head of it in one smooth motion. They spared little time as they approached the tip, saying nothing to his question as they suckled upon it. Instead, they wiggled their hips from side-to-side as they continued to bat their lashes like an absolute fucking gremlin.

"I'm however old you want me to be," the kid eventually answered, murmuring around the dick in their mouth.

Derek groaned. "And how old is that?" He swallowed a lump in his throat. "You're legal, right?"

The kid grinned, offering the kind of smile that Derek really didn't need to see right now.

What happens at Burning Man, stays at Burning Man. What happens at Burning Man, stays at Burning Man.

"Right?" Derek whispered, sounding far less sure of himself.

"If it makes you feel better then yes," the kid teased. Derek was about to let out a sigh of relief but the kid kept talking. Because of course they kept talking. "If it doesn't, and you're some sort of sick freak, then I'm as jailbait as it gets."

"Fuck you," Derek huffed.

The kid scoffed. "I'm getting there."

They finally shut up, occupying their mouth with the cock in front of them instead, as they took it between their lips. Without a moment's pause, they started to bob along, going back and forth in curt motions. All the while they swirled their tongue around him, bathing Derek's pride in a constant shower of whorish affection.

It turned out that he quickly stopped caring about this kid's age. In fact, he stopped caring about a whole lot of things at this moment. In a flash any worry about his age or sunburns or aches were gone, replaced with an almost omnipresent euphoria.

One of his hands drifted downwards and he rested it upon the back of the kid's head, clutching a fistful of those colourful locks. He used them for leverage, holding them in place as he began to pump himself between those plush lips.

Not that the kid seemed to mind as they took it like a total fucking slut. They even looked up at him with those big doe eyes which were circled with cheap blue eyeliner and equally inexpensive mascara. It was the kind of face that Derek would've jerked off too back in his office.

Honestly, it was kind of surreal to enjoy something like this in person.

"Fucking slut," Derek huffed.

The kid positively beamed as if it were a compliment, winking at him upon hearing it.

Derek decided to reward them as he drew his hips back and pushed firmly into their little mouth. As he drew back and did so again, he saw that there was now a crude ring of purple lipstick painted upon his erection.

He used his leverage upon the stupid twink's hair and slammed himself all the way down to the very base, forcing his entire cock into their mouth. This seemed to do what he wanted as the kid gagged something fierce, making a mess of themself in the process as spittle and other less savoury fluids jerked free and splattered out.

Derek hardly cared as he drew back and continued to pump his hips. He slammed himself against the kid's face with shocking speed, forcefully fucking their mouth as if it were any other hole.

The kid wasn't fighting back. If anything, they seemed downright eager to accommodate, leaning against Derek's legs and clutching his jeans for some sort of feeble support. All the while, they made all sorts of sickly little noises.

There were now tears licking at the corner of their eyes which collected within the abundant make-up and slowly trailed downwards, drawing raw and ugly black and blue smudges upon their complexion. They were a total mess with snoot dripping from their nose and spittle and pre rolling down their chin in heavy strands.

Maybe Derek shouldn't have shoved his dick in crazy but he was going to enjoy this sight to its fullest. He revelled in it as he rawed this kid to his heart's content, pumping into them again and again with a feral dedication.

Yet, he was old, and his endurance wasn't the greatest. It wasn't long before he was forced to draw back, pulling himself free as he panted desperately for breath. "How ya doing?

The kid rasped for air, coughing through the thick wetness which seemed to fill their mouth. It took them a couple moments to collect themself, shaking their head slowly when they were finally able to comprehend language once again.

"Good," the kid whispered. They leaned up and licked Derek's cock, dragging their tongue along the full length of his slick erection. "You should put that back inside of me, Sir."

"Should I?" Derek asked, scoffing.

The kid nodded quickly.

Derek really wanted to. He really... really... REALLY did. Yet, he knew that he could make this so much hotter for himself. So, he instead arced his erection to the side and slapped it across the freak's cheek, hitting them twice in quick succession.

"Beg for it," Derek huffed.

The kid whimpered and looked up with those especially pathetic eyes. They looked so much better with smeared make-up and fresh tears.

It was honestly like denying a puppy. Which was nearly enough to soften Derek's heart. Yet, it had only nearly managed to do so, not quite reaching that point as the edge of sadism still licked at the very fringes of his persona.

The kid nuzzled their cheek into Derek's cock and spread his slickness across their skin, staining them with his pre and their leftover spittle. All the while they kept on plying him with those incredibly pathetic eyes. "Please Daddy, can you please..."

"Okay!" Derek yelped. "Enough of that."

The kid snickered and batted their dampened lashes. It seemed that they only had two ranges of emotion: brainless slut and absolute brat. Though that wasn't the worst. It made Derek feel marginally better about taking advantage of them in the first place.

He leaned back against the wall and watched as the kid started to pepper his erection with a series of gentle little kisses. They were nimble about it, planting kiss after kiss upon it as they worked their way up from the base to the very tip of it, yet again. Each note sent a fresh tingle through Derek's form, causing his erection to twitch as a deep moan escaped him.

Once at the tip, the kid then eased back in order to grasp his erection and roll back his foreskin. "I never get to play with uncut guys. Are you like... Canadian or something?"

"Guess I'm just lucky," Derek murmured.

The kid carefully circled their tongue around the tip, causing Derek to gasp. Each hurried circle made him tense as he braced himself even more firmly against the wall. He shivered under the ceaseless stimulation, gritting his teeth together. He could already feel a familiar warmth start to brew within his core. One which ebbed out and radiated throughout his entire body.

He once more rested a hand upon the back of the kid's head. Yet, this time, he didn't ply his advantage. Instead, he merely let his hand remain there, stroking at those greasy prismatic locks. It was the closet he got to petting them, treating them like the little pup that they were.

"You should slap me," the kid whispered as they eased back, just a little.

Derek scoffed but obliged, yanking them away by their hair. He studied them for a moment, appreciating their pained grimace as he lashed out and stuck them across the face. There was enough heft to his blow to make his skin crack against theirs with an overly harsh impact. "Like that?"

Oh... oh lord, it was both terrible and amazing to do something like that. And it felt even better when he saw the fresh tears in the kid's already messy eyes.

"Y-yeah," the kid whispered.

Derek then pressed them forwards once again, forcing them back down his erection. He could feel his desire amplify so much more as it became increasingly deep and pronounced. It honestly felt like there was an inferno in his belly, causing his balls to clench with desire.

The movement of his hips mimicked this deep want as he began to pump between this stupid kid's lips. The crude sounds of his pelvis clapping against such a wet hole became a constant and relentless companion, filling the air with increasingly crude symphony of lustful notes.

The only noise more depraved was the crude rupture of sputtering gags which seemed to rumble forth from the kid. They filled the air with a desperate melody, each note sounding more and more dire in nature.

Yet, they didn't seem to give him any sign to stop. So, Derek continued to fuck their face, humping his lips with an almost animalistic desperation. His fingers tensed as he grasped a hearty clump of that dumb hair and used it for leverage as he renewed his ambitions to pulverize this kid's gag reflex.

"Fucking hell," Derek snarled. Spittle broke free from between his teeth as he huffed, spitting as he growled. "Choke on Daddy's cock, you little whore."

Was that hot? He really hoped so.

That kindling inside of his stomach grew more and more pronounced, seeming to fill the moment and become his very world. He wanted to sate that fire and fill this dumb toy with his seed, staking his claim over them in an especially definitive way.

He could feel that kid wretch and gag, making all sorts of crude and incredibly depraved noises. It was honestly music to his ears and pleasurable to the extreme, feeling each tremor as the kid's throat tried desperately to expel the obtrusion buried deep inside.

These were utterly futile gestures. Every thrust went as deep as possible and Derek seemed content to lodge himself in this kid's airway and breed his lungs if he were able. Those lips were so soft and that throat was a perfect little sleeve for him to have his way with.

As he looked down, he could see an almost glassy quality in the kid's eyes. Yet, they were still conscious, retching and sputtering all the while. Derek hilted between their lips one last time as he clapped his hips against them, the impact echoing throughout the plastic cabin. He howled, growling fiercely as his cock twitched deep inside.

A torrent of his truly virile cum ruptured from his cock and painted the inside of this kid's throat. It was followed by a second and third, each just as plentiful as the last as he continued to plap away. For all Derek knew, an eternity had passed by the time that he was finally drained and sated with his orgasm. Though it was probably only a matter of moments before he pulled back, easing out of the kid's mouth.

As he did so, the kid coughed and hacked, spitting up all sorts of unsavoury fluids. Yet, they were still breathing, panting and rasping desperately for breath. Their entire face was a fucking mess with streaked make-up, teary eyes, cumstained lips, and a lovely little purple welt lingering upon their cheek like a trophy dedicated to domestic abuse.

Derek decided to throw in one last insult as he drew in a ball of mucus and spit it right into the kid's face.

The kid flinched. "Fuck, dude."

Derek chuckled. "Thanks for that."

"No problem," the kid gasped, massaging at their battered throat. They didn't look at him as they pushed back. "Thanks for the money."

Derek blinked. "Money?"

The kid merely smirked.

"I'm not paying you, you little shit" Derek grumbled.

"Is that so?" the kid asked. Their smile remained steady and looked incredibly catty. It was that bratty little smirk that had attracted Derek to this little shit in the first place. "Interesting." They placed their hand upon the ground and pushed themself up, struggling to their feet as their legs wobbled underneath them. "Your funeral."

Derek shook his head. "What does that mean?"

The kid reached for the door handle but Derek grabbed their wrist, bringing them to a dead stop. He hadn't intended to go that hard but he could feel his fingers digging deep into the kid's skin, pressing firmly into flesh and muscle.

"I mean look at me," the kid hissed, trying to tug their hand away.

Derek did, trying to figure out what...

Teary eyes...

Bruises...

Soiled face...

"Fuck," Derek whispered, hearing the hollowness in his voice. He swallowed, feeling realization dawn on him in real time. "Fuck!"

"Who are they going to believe, me or the dude twice my age who probably has a hundred pounds on me?" the kid added in a sing-song tone, tilting their head from side-to-side as they practically jeered at him. "If you feel like betting on it, I'm game."

Derek clenched his jaw.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. Why the fuck did you stick your dick in crazy, you stupid fucking idiot?

Derek sighed and let go of the kid's wrist. He remained utterly motionless, trying his best to give it some thought. Yet, in the end, he came to terms with his predicament as he reached for his wallet. "How much do you want?"