Geoff and Leanne

Story Info
Revealing and being watched.
916 words
3.77
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julal
Julal
1 Followers

Leanne was in her 50s and had been married 2 years to her second husband Geoff after her first husband had an affair with her best friend after catching them together in a compromising position in his car.

Leanne threw him out and was happy that there were no children to keep them seeing each other in the future which was a god send.

As she got her life in order she started to date again and this is with her current husband Geoff. Geoff was single late 40s with greying hair but kept himself fit as Leanne found out was with gym and walking but he also liked eating what he wanted and enjoyed a few drinks when going out to the pub.

New relationships bring parts of a person out that may not have been displayed before this was true in Geoff and Leanne's case. Leanne being in her early 50s, nice figure as people had told her previously and looked good in a clinging dress, Leanne had a nice pair of breasts which were a 34dd and knew that men always looked at these when talking to her. Leanne liked to keep her fanny nicely trimmed and loved to wear stockings and sexy underwear most days.

Geoff had never been married before but had plenty of relationships each with their own happiness and when he met Leanne this was also happiness.

Throughout the dating with Leanne Geoff always got turned on when men looked at Leanne's long legs and her lovely tits bad when he mentioned this to her she blushed and told him that it was just his imagination.

On one particular date he asked her to meet him at a bar they both liked and he asked Leanne to watch the gentleman in the bar and see who was looking at her body as it was not his imagination. They both sat down with their drinks and Leanne said 'Geoff you were right I never knew men were looking at me either at my arse in these tight jeans or as I turned I saw them looking at my breasts in this white top'.

'I told you so' Geoff said

That night as they snuggled in bed Geoff approached the subject of men watching her and asked Leanne if she would like to be naughty on their next date, Leanne asked what he had in mind and Geoff said that if she put her stockings on but no knickers and also put a top on that revealed a lot of cleavage. Leanne did not know at first but when Geoff said that he would also get turned on then Leanne agreed and that night Geoff gave Leanne fantastic sex with his cock being the biggest he had seen it get and they slept in each others arms.

When the time came to go on a night out they picked a bar that they never went in and the glances that Leanne got were immense and Geoff whispered in her ear that he was getting a semi on at the thought of these men looking.

The seats they chose were at the back of the bar but within view of everyone and it was busy. Geoff could see some men and women having sly glances at Leanne and as Geoff saw this he asked Leanne to open her legs so that people could see her shaven cunt. Leanne said she would and not only shaven but it was wet at the thought of people watching her.

As the night progressed Geoff could not take it much more and his hard cock could not remain without attention. On telling Leanne that he wanted to fuck her but could not wait until they got home. Leanne said that they could go outside and noticed a doorway which was discreet, they proceeded outdoors and it was not long before Geoff had his cock out and Leanne was sucking it.

Geoff heard a small cough somewhere and noticed a male watching them this turned Geoff on and kept glancing at the male. Geoff was enjoying Leanne sucking his cock and wanted to fuck her so much, he turned Leanne around so that he could fuck her from behind and his cock slipped in easily due to the wetness of the cunt, Geoff noticed that the male had his cock out and was walking it furiously and more so when he watched Geoff fuck Leanne and he got a good view of his cock going in and out.

Geoff fucked hard and fast and it was not long before he was shooting his cum up Leanne and as he looked across at the male he too had cum as noticed this on the floor where he stood and was busy putting his cock away.

Geoff and Leanne got home and when they talked about the night Leanne said she was so turned on and Geoff said he was and especially when the male was watching and wanking, Leanne said she had seen him also and adjusted herself so that the male could see more of her cunt. Geoff said that he had seen but did not know she had and it had turned the both of them on and Leanne surprised Geoff by saying she enjoyed watching and maybe a bit more next time.

Geoff took Leanne to bed and made love to her tasting her juices and filling her with his cum before sleeping until morning.

Julal
Julal
1 Followers