The Outsider

Story Info
New in town, locals quickly learn how to secretly abuse her.
2.7k words
4.43
22.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had only moved to this town a month before, so it made sense she hadn't made any friends yet. Still, it grated a little. People here were so strange. She was used to the big city and people being at least superficially friendly. In this small town, most people didn't even greet her or acknowledge her presence. At the same time, everyone else seemed to know each other and get along. It made the loneliness of moving to a new place a lot more intense than she had anticipated.

So she was pleasantly surprised when one of the guys in her class invited her to his pool party. Apparently it was a huge affair for the small town, with over 50 youngsters attending. You'd think it was a blanket invite, but the host actually came up to her personally, greeting her with a warm smile, and expressed his wish she would attend the party at his place after class this afternoon.

Honestly, she was too surprised to refuse, and too bored and lonely to really say "no" to an invitation to the local bingo night, let alone an actual pool party with her classmates. So after class, she rushed home to get her bikini and was too excited to think to pack anything else. She also might have taken a moment to consider what is regular swimwear for that part of the country, because when she arrived at the pool, it turned out she was the only one in a string bikini. All the other girls were wearing full swimsuits, some with long wrap around skirts with floral patterns covering their legs. The boys mostly wore swimming trunks with t-shirts still on, even in the water. All she had was her string bikini, her skinny jeans, and a heavy sweater she had thrown over her top to not get cold on the way back ...

No one greeted her as she entered the host's backyard. The number of people was high enough to give a sense of anonymity, but this being a small town, everyone still knew each other. She was too nervous to eat anything from the snacks table, and the water looked very inviting. Also, she felt so embarrassed by the whole clothing situation, that she figured she should dive into the water as soon as possible so no one could see her swimming attire.

There was a quiet corner of the yard where she stripped down quickly, dropping her skinny jeans, and hoodie in the grass, and kicking off her flip flops. The turquoise of her bikini complemented her slightly tanned skin, and pale blond hair quite well. Normally she would be proud of how she looked, showing off her fit body, with elegant curves. The thong of her bikini disappeared between her soft and supple ass cheeks. The front and back were held together by knots on the sides of her hips, oriental beads clicking together at the end of the ropes that held it together. Her breasts were hanging loose, covered by only two triangles of cloth, that did as well at hiding her firm nipples as they failed to conceal the luscious curves of her breasts. She made sure the knot holding up her bikini top was secured firmly at the top of her neck.

Now there was nothing left to do except make a rush for the pool and hope no one noticed her swimwear. She opted for a fast walk, and plunged into the water, diving all the way to the far end. Propping her arms up on the edge of the pool, she could now watch the goings on of the party without being noticed. Only her head and arms were above water. She hung motionless like that in the water for a few minutes, enjoying the relaxation and accepting her role as the outsider.

Till a warm body pressed up against her back.

She startled and made to turn around but instead she was pushed forward against the edge of the pool, a hand holding her by the back of the neck, keeping her from turning her head.

"Sssssh," a soft, low voice whispered in her ear.

"What are you doing?" She asked, fighting down panic.

"Just having some fun, honey," came the reply. "I saw your beautiful body when you got into the pool. Very inviting."

He chuckled softly.

One hand was still holding her neck in a vice, while his body pinned her to the edge of the pool. Then she felt another hand slide under the top of her bikini bottom and pull the thong out of her ass and to the side. The hand disappeared as she felt the pressure of a knee pushing her legs apart.

"Stop it," she hissed. " I'm going to scream"

"Are you now?" He whispered back.

Then she felt his hard cock stroke upward and bump against her pussy.

"I don't think you are," he whispered sensually into her ear.

She pushed off the edge of the pool, trying to get free, wrenching her head to the side as best she could. However, he used her own momentum against her, aligning his cock just so. She felt the force of her own push impale herself on his massive cock. Her pussy spreading around his rod, her muscles shuddering involuntarily. A loud gasp escaped her mouth, but it was drowned out by the music of the party.

"Oh my, you were already soaking wet, you little slut," the voice whispered in her ear. "And so eager for cock that you pushed it in yourself ... you naughty, naughty girl."

He thrust forward softly, pushing her back into the edge of the pool.

"Get off me, you pervert," she hissed.

"Hmmm?" He hummed, as he thrust slowly into her again. "Why don't you make me, princess? You were going to scream right?" He thrust into her again. "But you don't want to, do you?"

She felt frozen in place. If she yelled out now, everyone would find her being fucked by this stranger. Worse, she was soaking wet, and everyone would know it. There was no way to save face. The only way to get through this was to make sure no one noticed ... But that didn't mean she had to take this abuse.

She viciously elbowed backward into the guy's ribs. The water halted much of the force, but still she heard him groan slightly from the impact. However, he didn't let go of her neck or slip out of her pussy.

"Hmm, feisty," he whispered after a moment. "You like it a bit rougher I see."

Then he pushed her head down onto the edge of the pool, making her lower body float even more into his. Next he slammed his cock viciously into her, holding on to the edge of the pool with his other hand for leverage.

She couldn't stop herself from moaning at the force.

"You like that, you little slut?" He grunted in between one brutal pounding and the next.

He twirled his hand through her hair then, and pulled her head back over his shoulder. He was taller than her, and this position lifted her slightly out of the water, her tits now reaching above the waterline.

"How about this?" He growled. "Let's see your titties bounce, you dirty slut."

With a quick rip down her neck, her bikini top came undone. His hand was twisted back into her hair in a second, but now her tits were exposed to the entire party as she bobbed up and down on the stranger's cock, making the water around them splash up with each stroke.

Her mind was blanking from the brutality of the abuse, her mouth having come undone in a continuous moan as she was stretched back over the stranger's shoulder. In this state of mind, she didn't entirely notice when the music faded away, and the voices stilled. The stranger's massive cock was still pounding her senseless, while her eyes were rolled up in their sockets, the only sound she could hear the splashing of the water and her own moans.

"Ah, let everyone hear your moans, you dirty slut," he whispered into her ear as he pounded her.

Moments later he came inside her suddenly and violently. Slamming her down on his cock with all his force, his length penetrating her so deeply her insides were sore. She gave one final protracted scream as she felt him swelling and contracting inside her pussy with wave after wave of cum filling her up. She lay motionless across his shoulder now, whimpering and moaning in a stupor. Her pussy reflexively milking his cock for more and more cum.

Then as his seed came more and more slowly, she felt the tension on her neck dissolve. He tipped her quietly forward, where she rested her head back on the edge of the pool. Then he slipped his cock out without a sound and dove off. She took a moment to come back to her senses, and as her thoughts started up, so did the music and the voices.

Her legs felt weak, and her eyes were a little glazed, but when she looked up the party was going on like nothing had happened. Could it be that no one had noticed? What had even happened?

She touched the back of her neck and noted that her bikini top had come undone. She gathered the cords and surreptitiously tied them back in place, making sure her breasts were as well covered as they could be in the revealing bikini.

There was no use in taking chances now. Maybe no one had noticed what had happened, or maybe everyone had. She just wanted to get out of here and go back home. Screw all these people.

She turned to swim away, but realized she had not brought a towel. Looking around, there was no unattended towel in sight. However, the door to the house was open and she could glimpse into the kitchen. Kitchens had towels, if not the most comfortable type. At least they would get the job done.

She timed her escape to when no one was around or watching, the kitchen seemingly deserted. Diving underwater, she only came up again at the edge closest to the kitchen door. She quickly hoisted herself out of the pool and dashed in.

Yet once she found herself dripping water all over the kitchen floor, she wasn't sure where to find the towels. Nothing was lying around. So she started opening the cupboards. First she looked through all the top ones, as well as a few side drawers, but there was nothing in sight. Then she started opening the bottom drawers. Finally she found an old discarded towel in the cupboard under the sink, but it reeked of old filth and looked equally dirty. Apparently this is where the towels were normally stashed but they were all out.

She was ready to give up with a sigh, when she noticed a corner of fabric peeking out behind some detergent bottles all the way in the back of the cupboard. She got on her hands and knees, and tried to angle her body past the inlay of the wash basin above and the criss-crossing plumbing attached to it.

As she was sitting there on her knees, reaching head and shoulders into the cupboard trying to get to the towel, she heard soft footsteps behind her.

She startled and reflexively pulled back, but banged her head on the sink. She yelped in pain, frozen by the sudden sensation.

Two hands came down around her hips.

"You ok there, hon?" She heard a worried voice.

"Ouch, yea, I think so," she replied through gritted teeth. "Gimme a minute."

"Take all the time you need," he said softly, stroking her back gently.

All the alarm bells were going off in her head again, and she tried to pull back out of the cupboard.

"Woooah, take it easy, honey," the guy said, fixing her hips in place with his hands. "You don't want to hurt yourself again. Take a moment to catch your breath."

As he spoke reassuringly to her, she felt one of his hands probe down her ass crack and push into her wet pussy. She stifled a moan.

"Oh my, so it IS true," the guy said with clear wonder in his voice.

He pushed his fingers slowly in and out of her wet pussy. Then she heard the sound of swim shorts dropping to the kitchen tiles.

"Don't worry, hon, I'll be gentle," he said softly, as his wet fingers twirled around her asshole. "But you don't need much warming up, do you?"

Then she felt his cock pressing up against her asshole.

She started pushing to get her head out of the cupboard, but the angle was impossible. She wasn't ready to make the same mistake as last time, so this time she made sure to wiggle her ass from side to side to evade the stranger's cock.

"Hmm, you're wagging like a puppy, dear," he said with slight amusement.

The hands fixing her hips in place traced upward a little, and she felt his thumbs come toward her asscrack and then spread her as wide as she would go. His cock firmly pressed against her asshole still.

"Ah, I was told you might need a little encouragement before you cooperate, but you like it when strange guys fuck you, right? You like to be called names? What if I call you my little fucktoy? Will that help you relax your tight little asshole for me, hon?" He whispered softly.

She whimpered, unsure what to do. Fighting back now might result in a lot of pain, but doing nothing was not going to end well either. Maybe words would help this time.

"Please don't fuck me. I don't want this," she said softly. "I don't know why this keeps happening!"

"Ohw, but little fucktoy, you do want this. I just felt your soaking pussy. And look ..." He said coyly, pressing his cock forward a little harder, her asshole spreading just slightly over the tip. "You already let me in."

She couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly at the intrusion. The tip of his cock had spread her asshole so wide, and she felt so dirty being splayed on the floor of the kitchen by a stranger she couldn't even see, her head stuck in a cupboard, her ass in the air to be abused by any passerby.

"Hmm, yes, little fucktoy, moan for me," he whispered as he ever so slowly pushed his cock farther and farther into her asshole. "Let everyone hear what a dirty little fucktoy you are."

And she did. Long and guttural moans escaped her lips as her asshole was impaled by a stranger's cock. Her moans became louder the deeper he penetrated her ass.

Once he had pushed the entire length of his cock up her asshole, he paused, letting her fall slowly silent.

"Ah, little fucktoy." He whispered. "We're so happy a dirty little cum dumpster like you came to our little town."

Then he pulled out of her asshole in one sudden stroke, spread her ass viciously to keep her asshole gaping open, and immediately pushed his cock back in.

Her moan became a scream as he impaled her again, much faster than before. Once he bottomed out, he paused for a second then pulled out so quickly it left her gasping. Yet before she could collect her thoughts, his cock was slammed down her asshole again with full force.

Each time he did a full stroke of her asshole, he went back in faster. She could feel her asshole dilating farther and farther. More and more ready to receive her anal rapist as she moaned louder and louder into the cupboard, her pussy juices making a puddle on the floor of the kitchen.

All her thoughts blurred as he fucked her dirty asshole, on the dirty floor, in the dirty cupboard.

She felt him swell up when he was bottomed out entirely, waves of cum filling up her asshole. He groaned loudly, pulled out immediately after he filled her up, and unceremoniously walked off, leaving her used and abused, mind reeling.

Her muscles had seized up by then, and she collapsed in a painful position half slumped into the cupboard, half lying in her pussy juices and his cum on the floor. After a minute to gather herself, she remembered her situation, grabbed the towel in the far back of the cupboard, and quickly cleaned herself up. Admittedly, apart from her abused pussy and asshole, she was dry by now anyway.