Geoff and Marie Do Sexual Maths

Story Info
A retired wife asks hubby for a favour.
6.4k words
4.71
7.1k
7

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story in this series. I'm growing fond of this couple and would love to really meet them. The sexual activity in this story takes place between people aged over sixty. None involves anyone under eighteen.

"Bye Geoff. See you later. And thanks for letting me share the video." With those words my wife, Marie, left to meet 'the girls' for their fortnightly catch up at the local pub.

None of the girls will ever see sixty again but neither will Marie or I. She is a short 5'2", voluptuous woman with mediterranean colouring and clear skin that makes her look ten years, rather than two months, younger than me. She has glorious, full breasts with dark brown nipples that have barely dropped over the past fifty years. She keeps her silky hair at shoulder length and we pretend to ignore the fact she maintains her dark brown colour with regular trips to her hairdresser.

My wife read my last story and was very annoyed at the way I described myself as unexceptional. At her insistence I will be less self-deprecating.

I retired early from my job managing a research team developing high temperature ceramics. And, no that doesn't mean I made teapots. I am 5'10" tall and keep fit by walking and swimming. I'm quite broad around the chest and shoulders, probably a legacy from playing seniors' club rugby into my fifties, and my waist has only thickened a little. I have my grey hair groomed very short at the sides and I shave the top. I have blue eyes which she claims can peer into her soul.

She also instructed me to make it clear that my gentleman's sausage is nicely in proportion with the rest of my body and, as a short lady, much more of it would be too much. My wife insists I am in excellent shape for a man of my age.

As to the video. Well... As a result of a slight misunderstanding on the part of her friend, Lucy, or 'the dingbat' as I call her, Marie and I video recorded ourselves having the most incredible sex of our lives just two weeks ago. I dumped the files from my phone and my tablet onto the laptop and edited them into a single, explicit twenty minute video, complete with my semen oozing from my wife's vagina as an epilogue. The editing took me four hours and I was erect the whole time.

Given that Marie apparently tells the girls everything anyway, she had my blessing, if she chose, to show them the video on her phone. She's normally gone for about three hours or so, which I filled that evening by running to the local pool, swimming a few dozen lengths and running home. I showered and sorted my evening meal out then sat with a book until she got home.

I heard her come in just after seven, as usual, and waited for her to hang her coat up. When she came into the living room I couldn't read her mood so I asked how her evening had gone. She burst into tears. Now, Marie is a complicated woman with a gallic passion: I've seen her angry, determined, hurt, even vengeful, but it had been years since I'd seen her sobbing like this.

I sat her down and waited for her to collect herself before interrogating her. So, once she was composed I invited her to share. I'll tell the story in her words.

"I got to the pub just after four. Megan and Jo were already there and Lucy came in before I even got to the bar. I turned and gave Lucy the biggest hug ever and kissed her, smack on the lips. 'That's from me and Geoff,' I said, leaving her standing bewildered in the middle of the pub while I went to the bar. She looked over to Megan and Jo who just shook their heads. 'What did I do to deserve that?' She pleaded, to anyone. Jo suggested that dementia may have turned me lesbian but Megan argued that me being demented wouldn't explain why you were grateful.

Then Kate came in with a younger woman and introduced her as her daughter, Sam. Angie came in last a couple of minutes after that. It took a few minutes to get settled wth drinks and introduce ourselves to Sam. Then Kate said, 'Girls. Is it okay if Sam joins us regularly? Her son has left for university in America, so the only reason for her to stay with her knob-head of a husband has gone. She's moved in with me for the forseeable future.'

'Thank God,' said Angie, who has no filter, as you know. 'Some new topics for conversation. Speaking of which.' She looked at me. 'How are you fuck-bunnies getting along? Anything new you'd like to share?'

Well, I was torn. I had my phone with the video burning a hole in my pocket, but how to I explain that to Sam, a complete stranger? 'Hi, I'm Marie. Do you want to see a video of my husband fucking me senseless? If you wait until the very end you can watch his cum dribbling out of my twat.'

Angie must have seen something in my expression. 'You have, haven't you? You dirty little tart!' She grinned. 'Did you let him up your bum? Or did you do it in Tesco's car park?'

'Glad you came now?' Kate asked Sam. 'It used to be refined until Marie rediscovered sex a few weeks ago, now it's just non-stop filth: it's a massive improvement.'

'I wasn't really keen on joining you tonight,' Sam piped up. 'But mum said you were all good for a laugh. I was actually worried it would all be about bus passes and crochet'.

Angie snorted. 'The only way that will happen is if that mucky bitch,' nods at me. '...starts crocheting orgasms on the express bus to Durham.'

So I reminded them about Lucy's advice to open an OnlyFans account. 'You didn't, did you? Are your tits on-line now?' Exploded Angie with her trademark filthy laugh.

That was my opening. 'Not quite,' I said, taking my phone out and looking furtively round the bar to see if anyone was paying attention. None of the handful of afternoon drinkers were in the slightest bit interested so I teed up the video and passed the phone to Jo on the opposite side of the table. 'When you're ready ladies.'

There was an undignified scramble for a good spot on the curved

corner bench seat beside Jo, and when they were settled she pressed Play. They all went very quiet, except for Angie who maintained a running commentary and kept score of my orgasms.

My friends watched as we caressed each other, as I took you deeper into my throat than ever before, as you licked my twat from bum-hole to clit, how you tongued me and fingered me to orgasm and then fucked me three ways to another three orgasms. They sat in silence, even Angie, as your cum leaked out of me, then they let out a collective sigh.

'Fuuuck!' Said Angie as the video ended. 'I wanna do that.' I looked across the table and realised that I was the only one with a functional husband: Kate and Jo are widows, Sam has just left her husband, Lucy is married to an arsehole, Megan's husband is much older than her and impotent and Angie is divorced.

'What's up, Babe?' Said Angie as the realisation struck me.

'I'm so sorry,' I stammered. 'We were all in the same boat for so long that I forgot not everyone is as lucky as me. I'm so thoughtless! Please forgive me.' And I burst into tears.

'Marie, sweetheart,' said Megan. 'Our situation isn't your fault. We're pleased for you that you've rediscovered your sexuality and its nice of you to share with us. We're envious, of course, but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear. I loved seeing your video, and as long as you don't mind us pretending somtimes that's us writhing in ecstasy you're welcome to show us it as many times as you want.'

'Fuck that,' muttered Angie. 'I want cock like she's having!'.

I told them I wished that I could invite them all home with me and have you 'service' them the way you do me. 'Nope,' says Angie. 'It wouldn't work.' That's when we fell down the rabbit hole.

Kate suggested that I could set up a rota so that you got a new vagina every Wednesday until each of them had been serviced, then they would go around again. Angie said that was stupid. Sam sat open-mouthed as her mum and Angie argued about how to share your cock.

Lucy's idea was an orgy. We'd trick you into getting naked with us in the same room and then grope each other until you got so horny you snapped and fucked whoever was closest.

Jo suggested a lucky dip, making us all laugh at the double entendre and Megan suggested we arm wrestled each other for position with the winners going first while the losers went last; I think she was joking.

By now Angie was getting annoyed about what she said were stupid ideas for sharing MY husband. 'You're all missing the point,' she said. She argued that women hate it when men see us as a life support system for our hands, mouths, tits, bums and twats. But we were describing you the same way. A cock with a man attached.

She was adamant that if I came to you with any of their suggestions, you'd refuse. And you'd do it because you would think about it. Your cock's short term instinct to dive into any available vagina would be over-ruled by your head realising that regular sex is a better deal than a quickie that ends your relationship. She acknowledged that even a good man might cheat on impulse, if he thought there was zero chance of being found out. But an intelligent man in your position would refuse, she called it 'Game Theory' I think.

She said you'd weigh up the benefits of sex with other women against the risk of losing me if I couldn't deal with the thought of you fucking my friends, and you'd have to refuse. I asked what if I was comfy with it and she asked how I could prove that to you. I said you'd believe me. She pointed out that she never would have believed I'd ever show them a video of me having sweaty sex, yet I'd done just that.

We spent the rest of the evening arguing how to persuade a loving husband to fuck his wife's friends. Sam's looking forward to the next time we go out. She said it's the most fun she's had in months."

Marie took a deep breath. "The whole conversation overwhelmed me and, as I walked home tonight, I came to realise how much I love my friends. I want so much for them to have the same intimacy and pleasure that I do; but they aren't. That's why I cried. Geoff," she looked at me earnestly. "How can I persuade you to have sex with my friends?"

So, for reasons I didn't really understand, Marie invited Angie round for a meal the following evening. Now, don't get me wrong. I think Angie's great. Nearly my height, strong features, wiry build, filthy sense of humour. She thinks nothing of walking for four hours to find a nice spot in the country for lunch, and then walking four hours back home. She's also incredibly intelligent, with a PhD in mathematics, specialising in non-stochastic relationships. No, I haven't a fucking clue what that means either.

Obviously, being women, both girls understood the dress code that evening and wore simple but smart skirt and blouse combinations. Being a man I found appropriate shirt and trousers neatly laid out on the bed when I came out of the shower.

Angie arrved, nearly on time, with a bottle of wine to go with the meal. We chatted comfortably as we ate and Angie complimented me on my video editing skills. We both teased my wife about how late in life she had found porn, but she flattered me by saying she'd never needed it.

We told Angie about how Lucy's confusing OnlyFans with Instagram had led us to a porn site and then to making our own sex video. She howled with laughter. It was a while since we'd entertained and I enjoyed the back and forth bickering between the two friends.

After we'd cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher we moved to the living room and made ourselves comfortable. "So, Angie," I began. "Do you have a mathematical solution to my wife's dilemma?"

"Well," she said. "I'm treating you as an entity on a number line with variables driving you towards and away from the optimum, which represents Marie's wish for you to fuck her friends. The ideal solution would be to find an answer akin to a non zero-sum game."

Marie, an ex lecturer in modern languages, not a mathematician, looked to me to translate. "I think Angie means that if one of us has to risk losing in order for the other to win, then we can't come to an acceptable solution," I explained. "Ideally, the best answer means that we both win.

"I've another variable for your formula too, Ange," I said quietly. She cocked her head in enquiry. "Reciprocity."

"Fuuuck," she breathed as realisation dawned. She looked at Marie. "He means that if he has sex with five of your friends, you're entitled to have sex with five of his. That makes him even less motivated than I first assumed

"I don't want to have sex with his friends," Marie wailed. "I just want him to fuck you!"

"I'm so sorry Babe." I reached over to take my wife's hand, "But I don't think I could cope with the thought of you taking another man's cock. Maybe that's pathetic and insecure, but it's the truth. So, if I can't cope with you screwing other men, I can hardly screw other women."

"Hang on!" Angie's voice rose. "Maybe Lucy was on the right track after all."

Well, it hardly seemed likely because Lucy is generally regarded as a bit flakey by her friends and as a total dingbat by me. Even so, I lived in hope that Angie had found something in Lucy's idea, because she'd lost me.

"And you," Angie pointed an accusing finger at me. "I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were better than sexual stereotyping."

"I'll happily apologise Angie," I replied. "Just as soon as you tell me what the fuck you're talking about."

"It's so elegant," Angie enthused. "If I promise to change your names, can I write a paper on it?" She saw the looks we were giving her and got back on topic. "So, Lucy's orgy, reciprocity and non-binary thinking. If we put the components together right, I'm sure everyone comes out on top!" She grinned evilly with her dirty laugh again. "Double entendre completely intended."

Marie looked at Angie and very patiently explained that if she didn't stop preening and get to the point very soon there may be bloodshed.

Angie looked at me. "Did Marie tell you that she passed on your kiss to Lucy?" I nodded. "Were you angry? Upset?" This time I shook my head.

Angie looked at Marie and I. "You see! It's the difference between penis and vagina." We both looked blank. "Oh, for fuck's sake!" She bellowed. "A chimp could understand it." Still the blank looks. "Alright, I'll do the version in crayon.

"Would you agree that a man's fingers in a woman's vagina seems way more intimate than a woman's fingers on a man's penis?" We nodded. "So, is it possible that a man would find the sight of his wife being intimate with another woman less threatening than with a man?" More slowly this time, but we both nodded again.

"So, if we incorporate Lucy's orgy concept, there's the win-win solution." She smiled gleefully. "I create a computer routine and populate it with the girls who want to participate. It will group them in pairs and on their turn they visit you as a couple and you, Geoff, have sex with them separately. The one you aren't fucking has sex with Marie; it's up to you whether you use one or two beds. If Marie wants to fuck you afterward then the girls can fuck each other too, if they want to.

"It's no good the girls visiting separately, because that only gives you a choice of a threesome or one of you listening while the other has sex. Neither meets the optimum criteria.

"It meets Geoff's reciprocity concern but there are no other cocks involved. You just assumed that Marie would have to have sex with other men for it to be fair but, in fact, this is even more fair because you're both screwing exactly the same people. Fuck! I'm a genius."

Marie looked at me thoughtfully. "That sounds absolutely ridiculous on the face of it, but at the same time it makes a certain amount of sense. I know that I have to consider how comfortable I am with Angie's suggestion, and I think I'm already starting to understand the situation I put you in. But would you think about it?"

I reached over and gave a her a big hug. "Certainly, but as a first trial of our new relationship boundaries, can I give Angie a kiss?"

Marie looked startled for a moment, then she smiled and said, "Of course. But remember, only ever with my approval."

I stood up and opened my arms and Angie stepped into my embrace. We put our foreheads together as we savoured each other's proximity. I felt my cock twitch as my body recognised the feel of her breasts against me and I felt her respond by pressing her groin against mine.

We looked into each other's eyes as our mouths moved closer together; I could feel her breath on my lips. Eventually they touched. She was softer than I expected and I savoured her texture. After a moment our lips parted and our tongues began their dance.

Angie moaned softly and pressed herself even more firmly against my now erect cock. I moved my left hand to her right breast and kneaded firm flesh ever so gently. Her nipple pushed out and I squeezed it through the fabric of her bra. She shuddered, and I wanted so much to take her, right there, that I surprised even myself. My hand slipped up and down her back, cupping her slender but firm butt cheeks, pressing her crotch even harder against my cock whi!e her hand moved down towards my special little friend.

We broke off and Angie looked at me. "We have to stop there don't we?" She sighed.

"Yes," I replied sadly. "I never asked for permission to take you to bed and that's where this was heading. God Angie! You're a sexy woman. However," I added mischievously. "You haven't finished yet. Reciprocity."

We both looked over to Marie who had been watching our first kiss. Her face was flushed. "What? Why are you both looking at me like that?" Marie looked at our two smiling faces.

"If you can't do this then the solution won't work," explained Angie. "Geoff has to watch you as you kiss me like a lover. And he has just set the bar very high. If you can't even kiss me or, if you do and Geoff can't handle it, or if you couldn't have dealt with Geoff taking me upstairs like we both wanted, the girls ain't gonna have fun, to mis-quote the song."

"Marie," I said softly. "Angie is a beautiful, passionate, sexy woman. Don't think, just respond. And, by the way," I continued in the same soft tone, but loud enough for Angie to hear. "I can tell that watching us kiss made you horny."

Marie stood up slowly and hesitantly moved towards her friend. They draped their arms around each other's necks end edged towards their first kiss. As their lips met I felt a stirring. I wasn't jealous, I was getting aroused. Their kissing became more urgent; this time it was Angie cupping my wife's ample breast.

"Harder!" Moaned Marie as Angie squeezed her nipple. Apparently Angie obliged as my wife groaned with pleasure. Angie looked at me as she unbuttoned Marie's blouse, layering kisses on the exposed skin as she went. I shook my head. I had no intention of interfering. I knew if it were a man in Angie's place I couldn't have stayed, but this was just so fucking erotic. Angie moved her lips lower and lower ever closer to her best friend's nipples while I watched as my my wife arched her back, pushing her luscious mounds towards Angie's face.

In moments my wife's blouse was totally open, her lacy white bra the only thing between her swelling breasts and Angie's tender touch. Angie stepped back so that she could grasp both of Marie's breasts, kneading them with the palms of hands before taking both nipples between finger and thumbs and rolling the firm, proud nubs through the fabric.

Marie dropped her arms so that Angie, her new lover, could slip the blouse down, dropping it to the floor. Angie reached around and undid my wife's bra and released her splendid breasts. Angie looked at me questioningly.

"Don't stop now, Ange,' I told her. "That wouldn't be fair to either of you."

"Maybe," she replied as she stroked Marie's breasts. "But, reciprocity. Remember? If I fuck your wife tonight, then you have to fuck me." She bent down and kissed Marie gently,

12