Geoff and Marie Do Sexual Maths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, I've never wanted any man as much as I want you at this moment, and I've never been attracted to a woman before. If we do this, it proves we can share Geoff's cock, but only if you're going to be okay if I fuck him too tonight."

Marie blinked and looked round at me and then back to Angie. In a soft dreamy voice she said, "Fuck, but you nerds talk a lot." Then she started to undo Angie's skirt. As the skirt joined her own blouse on the floor she knelt so that her head was level with her best friend's groin. It was obvious that, while sex had not been a certainty that evening, both women had chosen their sexiest underwear, just in case. Angie was wearing pale blue panties, so sheer that I could tell she had waxed. Marie kissed her mound through the fabric.

"Geoff," Marie said to me as she slid her hands into the waistband of Angie's knickers. "You only have a shirt, trousers and boxers to take off. Why the fuck are you not already naked helping me undress this wonderful woman?"

Angie's focus was on Marie as she pulled the panties down and helped her friend step out of them. I was naked and beside them in seconds. Much as I wanted to stroke and kiss her newly revealed sex, this wasn't my time yet. "Can I finish undressing Angie, please? While you give us both a look at what's under your skirt," I begged.

We both stood up, pausing for me to kiss my wife and suckle briefly on her gorgeous breasts. I moved to stand behind Angie, my stiff cock fitting naturally between her bum cheeks. I wiggled a couple of times to get... comfy, and Angie snorted with amusement. I reached around and squeezed her breasts, revelling in their softness. She didn't have Marie's voluptuous D cup boobs but her smaller, tighter B cups fit her athletic build perfectly.

I wanted to feel her flesh on flesh, so I began to unbutton her dark blue satin blouse. We watched as my wife cupped her own breasts and held them towards us, as if offering them to us as a gift. Marie smiled as I pulled Angie's unbuttoned blouse over her shoulders and slid it down her arms to join the growing pile of discarded clothing on the floor.

I stepped back for a second to unhook Angie's bra, and she grumbled as my cock left its cosy little nest between her buttocks. She forgave me when I resumed my original position, this time she was the one to wiggle my erection into his new comfy place.

I put my arms around her waist and my hands began the slow exploration of her body, moving ever closer and then on to her gorgeous breasts. Marie never took her eyes off us as her husband groped her best friend. Instead she had unbuttoned and then dropped her own skirt to reveal the pair of French navy blue crotchless panties I had bought her not so many weeks ago.

"Leave them on! Please," pleaded Angie. "I've heard so much about them. I want to feel you through the slit. I want to put my fingers in you. I want to make you feel so slutty. Then I want to take them off with my fucking teeth."

We were all naked now, except for the panties, so I leaned forwards to kiss the back of Angie's neck. "I don't know about you, dear," I whispered to her. "But it's about bedtime for us oldies. Would you like to join us?"

I watched as Marie her out her hand to her friend. They pulled each other close and kissed tenderly; then they turned and hand in hand, one naked, one almost, they made their way upstairs.

At that moment, as I watched my two beautiful, mature ladies

walk away, I knew that whatever happened tonight would stay with me forever.

It was obvious that Angie would not be leaving tonight so I checked the doors and windows and turned off the lights. I collected the clothes we'd abandoned and climbed the stairs.

The girls appeared to be doing just fine without me so I folded our clothes neatly onto the bed in the spare room. I used the bathroom and then walked quietly along the landing to our room. Marie was laid in the middle of our bed with her head propped up on our pillows watching as Angie, knelt between her thighs with her fingers through the slit in the sexy blue panties pushing them gently in and out of Marie's vagina.

I walked into the room and knelt down near my wife's head. "Hello, dear. Having fun?" I asked.

"Mmm?" She looked vacantly at me for a moment. "Ohh. Yes. Ohh, that's sooo good. Ohhh." She paused. "Oh, hello darling. Look! Angie's got... Ohhh, fuck! Angie's got her fingers... Ohhh, In me."

I leaned down and took the breast closest to me in both hands and moulded it into a soft warm mountain with the hard brown nub begging for attention at its peak. Squeezing her tit I suckled on the nipple. She moaned. I grazed the nipple with my teeth. She moaned louder.

"Whatever your doing, Geofff, don't stop," ordered Angie. "This baby's about to blow!"

I'd guessed that Marie was so aroused by now that she couldn't tell the difference between pleasure and pain. I bit hard on her nipple, almost hard enough to draw blood, and her back arched as she came. I moved to her other breast and gave it the same savage love and she arched with pleasure again.

I moved down to Angie pulling her face up to kiss her and caressed her breast as our tongues grappled.

"It's time to lose these panties," I said. "She needs your tongue inside her. We'll let you take them off with your teeth next time."

It was the first time I'd ever seen Angie at a loss. "I've never been with a woman before," she said. "I don't want to disappoint her."

We pulled my wife's panties off, fully exposing her lady parts to her friend. I reached down and gently stroked her clit. She groaned softly.

I said, "Angie, pretend you're a cat and Marie's vulva is the best bowl of cream ever." She knelt forwards and began to lap my wife's labia. I stayed there, beside her, guiding her as she learned how to tease her lover, using her fingers and her tongue to bombard her with sensation: Stroking, licking, sucking, nipping and penetrating her, back and front.

Marie came again in a massive orgasm that left her breathless, almost comatose, on the bed. I turned to Angie. "I'm going to assume her tacit approval to continue what you and I started downstairs," I looked across to Marie. "I don't think she'll mind, under the circumstances."

Angie laid back next to my wife, who seemed to be lost in her post-orgasmic haze. As the bed was largely full of naked women it occured to me that the traditional scenario of snog, grope, lick and then fuck might feel a bit cramped, so I decided to go off-script this time.

I knelt at the foot of the bed and picked up Angie's right leg, the one closest to me, and kissed the sole of her foot. She wriggled a bit but didn't pull away. I kissed the inside of her ankle and then progressed up her calf to her knee, kissing her soft sweet smelling skin gently all the way. Angie's eyes widened as she realised how this inevitably had to end and she parted her thighs as I moved ever upwards.

As I got almost to the centre of her sex, I paused; partly to inhale the beautiful musk of her arousal but mostly to tantalise her by prolonging her anticipation. I move my attention to her left leg, starting this time just above her knee. Again, I moved slowly upwards kissing, licking and sucking her tender skin. I paused again. But this time it wasn't to tease. This time I climbed onto the bed, between her legs to let her be the recipient of the joy that she had just given to my wife.

"Please sweetheart." It was Marie. She was propped up on her elbows as she looked down the bed at me with eyes still heavy lidded with lust as I, her husband, knelt between her best friend's thighs preparing to go down on her. "Please, give the dirty little trollop a good seeing to down there for me. I seem to still have a point to prove tonight. Take her heaven and back. Fuck it! I'll even help."

So saying, she shifted to take Angie's face in her hands and turned her so that they could kiss. I know they started with tender kisses, and I could tell they got more urgent quite quickly. I remember seeing my wife's breasts hanging down as she lifted herself to suckle on Angie's tits but the rest... I missed. I devoted all my attention to the vulva before me. I channeled my recollection of the porn film I'd watched together with Marie as we followed the perfomance on our TV.

I licked around Angie's labia; her outer lips then the inner. I gently kissed the hood of her clit, just so that she knew that I knew that it was there. I licked her slit from the wrinkled little forbidden place past her vagina right to her clit. Then I did it again so that she knew it wasn't an accident. Eventually it was time to put my tongue inside her, and she came. I couldn't take all the credit, my horny wife was doing her best to repay her friend for the loving they had just shared.

I started to lap gently at Angie's clit as I eased my index finger inside her. She was so wet it went in with no resistance. Two fingers next; then three, in and out over and over again. Marie was all over her. Kissing her lips, her neck and her belly. Kneading her firm breasts, tormenting her stiff coral pink nipples with fingers and tiongue and teeth.

Angie came again. It was almost time. I took my fingers out of her cunt and turned my palm upwards. I knelt up and put my hand on her belly, just above her pubic mound. Marie recognised what I was about to do and grinned with delight. She bent down to whisper in her friend's ear, "Buckle up babe. This flight's going to get bumpy."

Angie had nothing coherent to say in reply so, with my wife watching with laser-like focus, I put my finger back into Angie's cunt and felt for that, almost mythical, patch of ridged skin. When I believed it was there under the pad of my fingertip, I curled my finger just enough to drag the nail, so gently, along that little length of passage. At the same time my other hand pressed lightly on her belly.

Angie had been remarkably quiet. A lot of the time because Marie's tongue, or one of her nipples was in her mouth. This time she shared her feelings. "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! I'm..."

We never found out what she was going to say because she stopped speaking as her back arched so much, pressing her cunt into my hand as she came, that I was actually worried she'd pull a muscle.

"I think she's about ready now," said my wife, with a disturbing gleeful malice. "Let's fuck the bitch!"

I got Marie to help me put a pillow under Angie's hips and then she came to kneel beside me. "You were both concerned that I couldn't cope with you fucking another woman." She kissed me as she idly fingered Angie's cunt. "But I am actually getting wet at the thought of watching your cock slip inside her. Oooh, I just thought! Can I put it inside her for you?"

Now, I'm not sure what the correct etiquette is for when your wife asks if she can be the one to put your willy into her best mate's twat, but I decided just to roll with it. "Knock yourself out sweetheart," I said generously. "She's about as wet as she ever could be, so little Geoffrey should slip in like a greased weasel."

Marie bent forwards and used the fingers of her right hand to hold the lips at the entrance to Angie's vagina apart. She surprised me by moving her head to the tip of my cock and slathering it with her saliva before gently leading me with her left hand to the promised land.

She stared intently as my glans disappeared into Angie's special place and sighed as I slid deeper and deeper into her friend. "That. Was. So. Fucking. Awesome!" She breathed as my balls finally connected with Angie's buttocks.

She lay down next to her friend and whispered, "Are you ready sweetheart? Geoffrey's going to fuck you now. Don't worry; I'm here too. We are both going to make you soooo happy."

Angie looked at her in wonder. It was as if I wasn't there. "I can feel him inside me," she said. "So deep."

"I know babe; I put him there."

"It's been so long."

"I know babe; he's going to make you come now. And I'm going to help."

I didn't need to be told. I started to move, just short strokes at first, but getting longer not faster. I tried to remember the pace from our porn film. Was this right? It felt about right. Thinking about the tempo had this weird effect. I realised I was fucking in time to Stairway To Heaven playing in my head. That was Marie's fault, with her, 'Take her to heaven and back,' comment. Still, it was working for me so I stuck with it.

Meanwhile, Marie was gently caressing Angie's breasts, whispering dirty thoughts as she did so.

"You dirty little tart, you licked my clit. You sucked the juices out of my cunt. You licked my arsehole and you put your fingers in me. You're laid on your best friend's bed while her husband fucks you and she's groping your tits. You're a lezzy whore fucktoy and you're ours to play with until we get tired of making you come."

I was impressed, particularly as she carried on in the same vein as I tried not to come too soon. Angie moaned. I have no idea whether it was in response to Marie's pornographic mind games or my cock sliding in and out of her cunt. I was in raptures. I loved Marie but here I was, fucking another woman while my wife helped...

Angie felt... different inside: Not better than my wife. Just... unfamiliar. She was soft and warm and tight and just, lovely. But now I recognised the first indications she was ready to come. I told Marie that Angie was close. She grinned. "Oh, good. It's titty clitty time!"

I had no idea what the fuck she was talking about, but to be fair I didn't much care. I'd moved on from Led Zeppelin playing in my mind to keep me on tempo - I'd panicked when I got to Page's guitar solo - to Clapton (Wonderful Tonight) to the Bee Gees (Staying Alive), now pumping faster and harder in 2/4 time to the tune in my head. I thought I'd need counselling when this was over.

Marie knelt up facing Angie's belly with her right hand on Angie's left breast and her left hand between Angie's legs. Titty clitty time started to make sense. I could feel Angie's vaginal muscles starting to tighten around my cock and I knew she wasn't far from her climax. I looked down at her, writhing at our touch. She hadn't a clue which way was up and I hoped there was enough left of her to remember tonight.

She came... and came again and again screaming as she did. Marie was relentless, squeezing Angie's nipples with one hand and assulting her clit with the other, through one orgasm and into the next. I wasn't innocent either as I kept pounding even after my own orgasm jetted streams of cum against her cervix.

After the red mist cleared from our heads, Marie and I looked guiltily at each other and then down at her friend. Angie was laid on her back, her previously bright intelligent eyes gazing mindlessly at the ceiling; her taut althletic body now limp and glazed with sweat, my cum seeping from her cunt; her neatly groomed hair now a damp, tangled, rat's nest.

"Oh, shit!" I said. "I liked Angie," I said. "I hope we haven't broken her.

12