Geoff and Marie Go Visiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After greetings were exchanged, Megan offered to make some drinks; I suggested that we focus on preparing Lucy's new bedroom first and then perhaps relax with a coffee. Megan tried to conceal a smirk. "Lucy's rooms, you mean," she corrected me.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"If Lucy is moving here. And you are welcome for as long as you want, my dear," she added, turning to her friend. "Then she needs a room to sleep in, a room to paint in and somewhere to store her things. Follow me; I'll show you."

We trooped out after her and followed her upstairs. Lucy was almost in tears when Megan showed her to a large, well appointed room with a double bed. "This is your bedroom," Megan began. "You have a small en-suite here." She opened the bathroom door. "A larger full bath next door, and opposite." She opened the door facing Lucy's room. "We thought this South facing room might make an acceptable studio."

Lucy's eyes began to fill up. Megan seemed embarrassed. "And here." Megan opened the door opposite the bathroom. "This single room you can use however you want. Store clothes, things from your home, canvasses, it's yours to use as you please. Is that alright?" She asked, surprisingly nervously.

"Oh, Megan, it's perfect," exclaimed Lucy. "Geoff?"

I understood. There was a double bed in the prospective studio. I had brought a simple but adequate toolkit in anticipation of something like that. "Yes, I can dismantle this bed and put it in the store room if that's what you're asking," I reassured her. "Angie, will you help me with this while the others take the bedding away?"

She agreed and we all set to work. By the time Angie and I were finished carrying the mattress and bed-frame to prop against the wall in the storage room, Megan was calling up to tell us our coffees were ready.

We joined the other four in the lounge. Megan and Charles sat together on one two seater sofa, Marie and Lucy on the other, all chatting cheerfully about Lucy's move as they relaxed with their drinks. Angie and I each had an armchair with a small table by the side with a steaming cup of a most excellent coffee waiting for us. I took a sip and savoured it, listening to the conversation before slipping into my new found persona.

"Lucy?" She looked up.

"Yes, Geoff?"

"What is your place in my household?"

She answered without hesitation. "I'm your fuck-toy, Geoff. To use when and how you wish." Charles seemed both surprised and amused at her frank reply.

"Thank you, Lucy. You know I love you?"

"Yes, Geoff. I love you too."

"Angela?" She sat upright. That was her 'trigger' name. Fun things tended to happen when it was invoked.

"What is your place in my household?"

"I am betrothed to you and your wife. But I've given myself to you as my master."

"Thank you, Angela. You know I love you?"

"Yes, Geoff. I love you too. Both you and Marie."

Marie sat quietly, correctly anticipating that it was her turn next. "Marie?"

"Yes, Geoff?"

"What is your place in my household?"

"I'm your wife, your chatelain, mother of your children, your lover and soulmate."

"Do you remember your wedding vows?"

She sighed. "Yes, husband mine. I promised to love, honour... and obey."

"Thank you Marie. You know I love you more than life itself?"

"Thank you, Geoff. I love you so much. And you too my dear," she added to Angie. Angie smiled in response.

I sat back in my chair and took another sip. This coffee really was excellent. "Ladies of my household, please disrobe. Charles has generously allowed his wife to share herself with us; it seems only fair that I return the favour." The three women stood and, smiling, undressed.

Charles sat quietly, basking in the sight of three mature, but still attractive, women undressing in front of him. In fact, the experience was further enhanced when his own wife stood and undressed too. Obviously Megan and I had discussed this when we spoke on the phone. She agreed that we both owed her husband a debt for his selflessly encouraging his wife to have sex with Marie and me. With Megan's approval I was about to repay that debt as far as I could.

Marie was in a caramel coloured bra and pants ensemble that was so sheer her nipples and waxed mound were clearly visible.

Angela had stripped off her jeans and top to reveal that she was only wearing a black thong beneath. Her small breasts didn't need a bra for support; a fact Charles seemed to appreciate.

Lucy's trademark short skirt was, barely, covering a pair of red panties and the tight blouse hid a matching lace bra. Of course, being Lucy, the briefs were open crotch and the bra was cut away to expose her erect nipples.

Megan was wearing a pale blue body suit that clung like a second skin. Her breasts, slightly larger than Angie's, showed beautifully against the taut fabric, as did the slit between her thighs.

Charles stared in wonder at the bounty in front of him and I decided to move on to phase two of my surprise. "Lucy, show Megan how grateful you are for inviting you to stay." Pausing only long enough to glance at me to be certain she understood my meaning, Lucy stalked across the room to stop in front of Megan. She held out both hands. Charles sat silently as his enraptured wife took Lucy's hands and slowly stood. Lucy, on tip-toes pressed her lips to Megan's; softly at first. Then more urgently. Megan responded, helpless in the girl-crush she felt for her friend.

Charles and I had discussed Megan's unspoken and unacknowledged affection for Lucy. It was satisfying to see it being expressed openly there, in that room, in front of her husband and their friends.

"Well, this seems unfair to Charles," Dark Geoffrey murmured. "Marie, thank Charles for letting his wife share your bed."

Marie looked uncertainly across at me. "How, Geoff?"

"Marie, my love. What limits did you place on me when you asked me to pleasure your friends?"

"Well, none really," she conceded. Then her eyes opened wide in realisation.

"Any way you feel appropriate, my love. ANY way at all," I confirmed.

She understood. She had promised never to ask me for another man; we never placed a restriction on me offering her one. Crossing the room she settled comfortably in Charles' lap. I pulled Angie on to mine. "Angela," I said quietly. "Today you'll be my whore for Charles. You will wank him; you will suck his cock; you will put his hands on your breasts, you will put his fingers in your cunt and you will do anything else that you think will give him pleasure. Do you understand?"

She shuddered. "I understand, sir."

"Good girl. If you do well you will have earned your special treat."

She moaned softly at the thought. I stroked her breasts.

I interrupted Megan and Lucy's kiss. "Megan. Did you consider my other offer?"

She seemed hesitant. "I did. I rang and spoke to our GP. It helps that he's a client and a family friend. He can't prescribe but he believes it might be safe."

"Tell him," I suggested. "See what he thinks."

Still holding Lucy's hand, Megan knelt in front of her husband. "Charles, darling. We four women are here to make you happy. I spoke to Freddy yesterday. He believes that it might be safe for you to take a low dose of Geoffrey's tablets in order to have an erection. But he will not prescribe it for you and he admits there will be a risk." She looked tearfully at her man. "The risk concerns me but the choice is yours." She gazed up at him; Lucy's hand comforting on her shoulder. "If you insist, I will give you a quarter tablet. If not, we will be here for you anyway."

Charles gazed across to me. "What say you, old man? Risk my health, such as it is," he chuckled. "For one last stiffy?" He cocked his head in enquiry. "What would you do?"

"Truthfully Charles, I would decline." He seemed surprised at my answer.

I explained. "I underwent a day of medical tests," I pointed out. "And, I was in the position of needing to satisfy several women; regularly. My advice to you, my old friend, is to just lie back and enjoy the sensation of four near naked women pandering to your whims. Megan is worried that the drug might harm you. Why upset her needlessly?"

"You make a good case," he admitted. "Why risk making my health even worse for just the chance of an erection. Megan, my dear, give Geoff his medicine back."

Megan hugged him, and Marie who was still on his lap. "Angela, now," I whispered, and sat back to watch the events unfold.

Angie crossed to the sofa and looked at Marie. "Please stand up," confused, my wife complied. Angela turned her attention to my friend. "Charles, my master wants me to please you. To do that properly I must undress you. May I?"

Charles gave his mute assent and Angie knelt and undid his belt and then unbuttoned his trousers. She eased them from him and then folded them neatly. Straightening slightly, she unbuttoned his shirt as Megan knelt at his other side, watching.

"Is that good Charles? Having another woman undress you?" His wife asked. He looked at her, obviously concerned that she might be jealous, angry even. She just patted his hand. "I'm here with you to show you how much I care and appreciate your generosity. Enjoy it Charles, don't worry."

Megan helped Angie remove his shirt while Marie and Lucy stood and watched. I heard my wife draw a deep breath when Angie eased his boxers down. Again, Angie folded the fabric and placed it carefully on the arm of the sofa, then she began to gently massage his flaccid cock. "Is this okay Charles?" She asked. "Does it feel nice? Or would you," she added, leaning forward and in a conspiratorial whisper we could all hear asked, "or would you prefer Marie to take her thong off and rub her naked bum on your cock?"

Marie, startled, looked to see my response. I merely smiled at her as I finished my drink. She understood. We didn't take lovers to satisfy our own needs; we allowed our partners to share what we had with those we cared for. I knew Marie was fond of Charles and she knew how much I respected the man. My wife realised in that moment that this was a gift from Megan and me to my friend. My girls were free to do as they pleased to make him happy.

Megan moved to the empty sofa and patted the seat next to her. "Are you not joining in, Geoff?" She asked.

"You mean fuck one while the other two torment your husband?" I suggested.

She laughed. "You could fuck me while the three of them see to him."

"No. We had an agreement, only at our house. Anyway, this isn't about me getting laid, it's a recognition of Charles' generosity and selflessness."

We sat watching in silence as Marie knelt and offered her breast for my old friend to suckle on, while Angie took his cock in her mouth. Lucy was sitting on the arm of the sofa with Charles hand stroking her lips. "Go on, Charles," she urged him. "Slip your finger inside my cunt. Feel how wet I am. Fuck me with your finger. Then suck it and taste my cunt juice."

"Good lord," murmured Megan, squirming slightly in her seat. "The mouth on that woman. Am I really letting her into my home?"

I had another dark Geoffrey moment. "Lucy. To me."

She stood and crossed to kneel in front of me. I whispered in her ear. She grinned, nodded and stood. Taking Megan by the hand she returned to Charles. Lifting the hand that had just been inside her she pushed Megan's head towards the glistening juice on his fingers. "Lick me from your husband's hand," she hissed. Like a zombie, Megan complied.

Marie had moved to one side to let Charles watch his wife lick Lucy's vaginal secretions from his finger. Now my wife whispered in his ear. Judging by the way she stood, slipped down her thong and repositioned herself, I assumed her words were, "My turn." My assumption turned to certainty as she guided his hands between her thighs. He turned to me apparently unsure if this was a step too far. For God's sake! This man gave me permission to fuck his wife every other Wednesday.

Megan moved around next to Marie. I saw her husband realise why. Slowly he held out his hand and she bent to lick her friend's juices, my wife's, from her husband's finger.

I stood up. "Ladies. You are all doing me proud, but wouldn't you be more comfortable if you did this in bed?"

My suggestion met with general approval and the four barely clothed women led a naked Charles, carefully, to the downstairs bedroom he and his wife shared. I rather thought that his cock looked rather more engorged. Angela was definitely going to get her reward for that. I followed them far enough to be sure that he was safely settled on the bed and then sloped off in search of some more of that coffee. He had four women taking care of him, I was superfluous.

My mission successful, I retired to the lounge and read the news on my phone as I savoured my coffee. I pondered a while on whether a man who could watch his wife let another man touch her was someone I wanted to be. It wasn't that the sight excited me; it didn't, but nor did it repel me. I actually felt satisfied that, with my approval, my wife was making our friend happy. The very man who willingly consented to his wife joining us for sex. Still, with the support and collusion of her friends, Marie kept encouraging me to push boundaries. Surely there had to be a step too far. The question was; how easy would it be to recover if one of us overstepped?

I was still musing on that topic when my wife found me. "Are we good, Geoff?" She asked. "Have I done wrong?" She looked concerned.

I pulled her onto my lap. "No my sweet, have I?" I countered. "Putting you in that situation?"

"No. I think I understand your reluctance a little better now. It was nice being playful with Charles," she acknowledged. "But I had to trust you when you said it was okay. I knew that you wouldn't actually lie to me, but I did worry that you were fooling yourself because you thought this was the right thing to do."

"It was a nice thing that you did," I pointed out. "I just didn't object."

"Either way," she said, ignoring my point. "You are taking a tablet tonight and Angie, Lucy and I are going to give you a proper seeing to when we get you home. She got off my lap and collected her thong from the floor. "If you are okay then, I'll pop back to the bedroom. We're taking it in turns to straddle him and rub our pusses along his cock. It's getting noticeably stiffer."

She almost skipped out of the room, wiggling her cute bare tush at me as she went through the door. I looked at my watch to see it it was time for the Sunday afternoon rugby. It was still a bit early, but there might be a women's match on shortly.

The door opened again. This time it was Lucy. "Geoff. A favour please."

"Of course, my luscious little sex bomb; what is it?"

She preened at my compliment. "Can we go and christen my bed? Megan and Marie said it was okay and Charles seems quite happy with just three women."

I studied her body. The open shelf bra was doing nothing to conceal her nipples and the glistening lips to her vagina showed through the slit in her panties. I couldn't think of a single reason to refuse her request: in all honesty, I barely tried. She took my hand and led me upstairs. "Just ordinary sex today," I said apologetically as we went. "I didn't expect to need toys."

She turned at the top of the stairs and looked at my in surprise. "Geoff, you adorable idiot," she laughed. I wasn't sure whether I was being insulted or complimented. "Any sex with you is better than it ever was with Eddie. The toys just make it more playful."

She snuggled up to me; always a pleasant experience, even more so when she's half naked. Leading me into her bedroom, she pulled me towards her bed. "Geoff, I meant what I said about being your toy. That hasn't changed." The tone of her voice made it clear that this was important to her. She watched my serious expression and nodded in satisfaction. "I like Megan and we both know she likes me. Would you be hurt if she and I play together sometimes? Like Marie and Angie do?"

I shook my head. "Or like Marie and Sue, or Angela and Margie, or me and any other sex deprived waif or stray my wife takes a fancy to?" She grinned my words. "Lucy." I put my finger under her chin and tilted her face upwards so that I could plant a tender kiss on her lips. "You owe me nothing and you do not have to ask my permission to play."

She stepped back and shook her head; adamant. "I can't marry you, like Angie and God knows, you wouldn't want me living with you anyway. But..." Again, she took my hands. "I need you in my life. It makes me feel secure, wanted in a way that I'd forgotten. Give me your permission." Her eyes were brimming with tears of frustration. "Please?" She begged.

I realised that this wasn't about my feelings, but hers. So my decision was easy. "Lucy, my dear. Not only do you have my permission to play with Megan, but I would be grateful if you would flirt with, flash or even play along with Charles too. He might not be able to have sex, but that needn't mean he can't see two sexy naked women from time to time. As long as you don't tease him, I'd like you to share your affection with him too."

I could see her considering the idea. Her face lit up as something occurred. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "Megan refuses to let me pay to stay here, and the house belongs to both of them so I will be their kept woman." She gave me a disarming smile that completely failed to reassure me. "And, as you just suggested that I should have sex with them both, that means you pimped me out like your whore."

She seemed oddly gleeful at the idea. I never understood women; don't get me wrong, I like them, but they remain a mystery to me: Lucy most of all, by a factor of ten.

"Sweetheart," I said. "Stop being fucking weird and lay on the bed." She did, and undressing my little doll took only moments. The open crotch panties were tantalising, it's true. But I didn't want a mouthful of fabric. I wanted to taste Lucy. The bra was less of an issue as it performed little function other than to highlight where her breasts were. Once I had access to her lady parts, I undressed too and joined her on the bed.

Lucy apparently tolerated my oral efforts for as long as she could but, appreciative as she may have been, she wanted cock. She was very clear on the matter. Her exact words were, "For fuck's sake Geoff. Enough of the foreplay. Just get up here, kiss me then stick your fucking dick inside me and give me a good seeing to." Well. Her directions seemed quite clear, so I followed them to the letter.

She happily tasted her cunt on my lips as we kissed and my cock slid easily inside her as we coupled. Lucy was the slightest of my lovers but her vagina took me comfortably. My cock isn't huge, but my girls seem to find it satisfying enough. Lucy certainly seemed satisfied as we rocked in harmony, the nerve endings in my penis and her vagina and clitoris all firing in a wondrous synchronicity.

In previous encounters we would break to change position but, that afternoon, all we needed was each other. We didn't speak; there was no need. Her hips rose to meet mine with each thrust. We shared kisses as we mated. We instinctively knew what the other wanted and we did what the other needed. In short, we fucked like rabbits but with a deep and enduring underlying affection.

I should be ashamed to admit that I came first but if you had fucked this adorable little minx that afternoon, you would have fucking come first too. Despite shooting my sperm into her, I managed to keep going long enough to take her to a long, shuddering climax. I held myself up on outstretched arms, gazing down at my smug little whore. She gave a contented sigh. "Next time," she murmured. "We're going to have to christen the studio."

My cock slipped out of her so I laid by her side. "Will you take me home tonight, Geoff?" she asked. "One last night in the same house as him, and then I move in here."