Geoff and Marie Watch Porn

Story Info
A retired couple find inspiration in porn.
2.8k words
4.58
7.1k
11

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story about Geoff and Marie. I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I did writing about their adventures.

All the characters engaging in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years of age.

I was sat quietly reading when my wife came in from her girls' evening out. When I tell you that my wife and I both retired in our sixties you'll understand that 'girl' refers to gender and attitude, rather than age. Marie, my better half, is a short, voluptuous woman with youthful features, shoulder length brown hair and deep brown eyes to match her tawny skin, a legacy of her mediterranean French ancestry on her mother's side. I still enjoy looking at her.

I am entirely unlike her: An unremarkable man in his mid sixties, of average height, short hair to compensate for the receding hairline, heavier than I would like but not too overweight and reasonably fit. We recently reconnected sexually after a longish dry spell following an episode I described earlier in a story titled, "My Daughter's Panties"

"Hello love," I said. "Nice evening?"

"Oh, yes, I suppose so," she replied distractedly.

I looked at her, waiting for some sort of follow up to her unusual lack of enthusiasm and then, none forthcoming, went back to my book. She disapeared upstairs to get changed into her jammies and when she came back down I put my book down and patted my knee. She smiled and crossed the room to sit on my lap. I put my arm around her and asked, "Did something happen tonight? You don't seem upset but something seems to be on your mind."

She thought for a moment, then said, "Do you know what 'OnlyFans' is? I seem to recognise the name but I can't rember where from."

"It's a sort of social media app I've read about in the newspaper," I replied. "But the stories all seem to focus on celebs and wannabe z-listers showing their tits, and more, to paying subscribers to make money. I've no idea if there are less scandalous posts: That wouldn't sell newspapers. Why do you ask?"

"Well," she began, a little sheepishly. "The girls seem to have noticed that I seem to be a little more," she paused to think of the right word. "... Content the last couple of times we've met up and they wanted to know why, so I told them what happened at Linda's; and afterwards."

What happened afterwards was that our sex-life was reinvigorated, something that I, for one, was very happy about. I was a little taken aback that this was a topic of discussion amongst my wife's social group but, fuck it! I was getting laid again; she could shout it from the rooftops and I wouldn't give a shit.

I still wasn't sure why two oldies rediscovering their naughty bits would lead to a discussion about OnlyFans, so I asked Marie how the topic came up. She explained, "Well, you know we meet early at the Black Swan, before the office workers pile in and leave about seven before the serious piss-artists start getting rowdy?" I nodded to confim that I was aware of these facts, as this was the standing arrangement for girls' nights the first and third Friday of each month, and had been since she retired.

"So," she went on. "The girls were really interested in what we did, how often and whether we needed any... accesories to help out because of our age," she saw the look on my face and hastily added. "Of course I told them we managed fine without any sex toys but, I might have let slip about the panties. By now it was getting too noisy to hold a decent conversation when there was six of us around the table but I'm sure one of the girls said that I should get a whole wardrobe of sexy clothes to wear for you and share the pictures and videos of me modelling them on OnlyFans."

"And did your friends explain why you should take up what is, effectively, borderline sex-work as a hobby?" I asked, rather testily.

"Not really," she replied. "And by then we were all getting our coats, ready to leave and I never got a chance to ask what she meant." Her voice got softer as she continued, "How rude are the videos? I've never actually seen any real pornography. I think that the dirtiest thing I've seen was Game Of Thrones on TV, with all of those tits, bums and willies on show."

I gawped at her. "Christ!" I exclaimed as I tried to think how to compare GOT to what is freely available to view on line. "Imagine," I said. "That there's a sex act you'd like to see: Absolutely anything." She nodded. "As long as you can spell what you want to see, as long as it isn't actually illegal, someone - in fact lots of someones - has a video of them doing it, often live, online. Even if it's illegal it's out there, just in places people like us won't go."

She gazed at me, eyes wide, "No way! Like, real sex, with stiffies?"

How could anyone get to our age and still be that innocent? "Yes dear," I replied. "Stiffies, tongues, fingers, dildos and, in one memorable video I've seen, a car gear shift. That put the next episode of Top Gear in an entirely new light for me."

"It's still early," she whispered. "Could you find some to show me?"

I helped her up, noticing a bulge in my pants as I did so; she could still do that to me after all these years! I powered up the laptop and opened a private tab. Marie sat back on my lap as I showed her how to find porn on the internet. If you're not familiar with the process, it's about as difficult as finding salt water in the sea. Now I'm not going to share details, but I've a go-to porn site I'm reasonably comfortable with, so I typed in the address and showed Marie the home page. The thumbnail images for the videos-of-the-day were more explicit than anything she'd ever seen in her sixty-plus years.

"So what do we have to do to see the videos?" She asked, urgently. I told her to press the Play button. She did and watched, entranced, as an entirely unconvincing college nerd came home early to find the pool-guy fucking his pneumatic step-mom; only for the nerd to step in to take over when the pool-guy apparently ran out of semen.

"Are they all that bad?" She asked. I had to admit that most were. She seemed disappointed that the explicit sex she'd finally just witnessed was so cheesy. I had an idea.

"Hang on," I said. "I think you might prefer this." I moved the cursor up to the search bar and typed in 'Sensual, OnlyFans'. As I expected, there was a lot of dross but in amongst it two or three links looked promising. I clicked on the first one.

After a four second ad featuring an attractive woman fingering herself, I was able to skip to the video. Marie gasped. The still frame showing behind the play button was of a man and a woman, probably in their late twenties, kneeling on a bed facing each other. The man was good looking and well made, but more like a runner than a gym bunny. His cock was erect; big enough to make any woman happy but not so big that the rest of us would give up and go home.

The woman was simply gorgeous. She glowed in the atmospheric lighting, as if she'd showered and rubbed herself all over with baby oil; which was probably the case. I could almost imagine I could smell the femininity of her skin. "Fuck!" Marie said, softly. "I wish we looked that good."

"You did, Babe," I whispered in her ear as kissed the top of her head. "But those two are forty years younger than us."

"Look at her tits! I wish mine looked like that," complained Marie. I pulled against me and caressed her breasts.

"Trust me love," I reassured her. "Your boobs have nothing to be ashamed of."

Marie wriggled back onto my lap. "Hit Play," she demanded. "And take notes, there will be a test when I get you upstairs after the video finishes."

We watched the couple as they explored each others' bodies with hands, lips and tongues. My wife sat forward and stared intently at the screen as the woman took the guy's cock in her mouth and, apparently inhaled the full length while looking lustfully up at him. She squealed as the guy went down on the woman, licking and sucking her labia with obvious pleasure. She sighed as the guy's tongue disappeared into his lover's vagina and moaned in delight a few minutes later as his penis took the same path.

We sat, cuddled together in the chair, as their love-making competed to their apparent satisfaction, the pearly white fluid seeping from the gorgeous woman's equally gorgeous slit as evidence that the guy, at least, reached orgasm. Marie looked at me and said, in a tone of voice that brooked no argument, "We. Have. Got. To. Do. That!"

I wasn't about to disagree but I did need some clarity. "Which bit?" I asked. "Do you mean go and have sex, or film ourselves having sex; you know? For your OnlyFans site."

She looked at me as though I'd gone insane, "No, you fucking idiot! I want to go upstairs, dim the lights, cast that video to the bedroom TV and fuck each other exactly the way that they do, at exactly the same time as they are doing it..", I looked at the time bar on the video: It went from zero to twenty five minutes. I wasn't sure if I could manage to last that long at the best of times, and I'd just had a sexually aroused woman squirming on my lap for at least half an hour while we watched porn!

On the other hand; nothing ventured, nothing gained; keep calm and carry on; stiff upper lip and all that: one way or another, I was definitely getting laid tonight!

Marie looked thoughtfully at the screen and decided. "Right," she said. "You've got twenty minutes while I shower, dry and moisturise: Try to recreate the atmosphere from the video."

I looked at the guy in the video; erection? Sorted; six pack and designer stubble, not in twenty minutes. So instead I swapped out the LED lamps in the bedroom for dimmer, warmer bulbs from table lamps in the other rooms. I set up my phone, tablet and laptop at different vantage points to record our attempt to do a tribute band version of the chart topping performance we'd just watched. I stripped the quilt from the bed and threw it into the spare room. There, the stage was set; I just hoped I didn't get performance anxiety.

Marie came back, naked and aroused, from the bathroom. Her skin glowing in the warm honey coloured lights around the bed. "You seem overdressed," she pointed out, so I stripped. I already had the video set up on her phone and mirrored to our TV, paused and ready to play. I walked around the bed, setting the devices to record, as she took her place near the centre. I joined her and after a glance to be sure she was ready, I pressed Play.

It reminded me of dance classes we'd once tried, but we didn't have to keep time to the music and it didn't matter if we were half a step behind. It was magical. We kissed when they kissed; long and slow and langorous. When his hand found her breast, my hand found Marie's. When he rolled his lover's nipples, Marie got the same sensation a few seconds later.

When the woman licked the shaft of his cock from balls to tip, mine got the same treatment. Marie had never taken a testicle into her mouth until that night but she sucked mine right in as though she'd been born to it. She sucked me deeper and for longer than she ever had before and the look of pure desire as she watched her saliva dripping down my cock made me shudder with lust.

The guy gently pushed his woman onto her back and knelt between her thighs. Marie moaned in anticipation before I even touched her. As I began to lick around her opening she stroked my head. "I'm not fantasizing about him fucking me you know. In my head, that's you and me up there; the way we used to be."

"I know," I murmured into her cunt. "She's gorgeous, but you're real and here and all that I need." Marie shuddered as she climaxed for the first time, whether it was my words or my tongue on her clit wasn't important as long as she was happy.

I've never had a problem with cunnilingus but I spent longer eating Marie that evening than I ever had before. I licked around her lips and probed deep into her folds before I did more than nudge her clit with my tongue. I carried on watching the guy on the screen, ignoring Marie's pleas to change pace. We had a plan and I was sticking to it. Only when he put one and then two fingers into his lover would I do the same. When he put one hand on her belly with his other hand fingering her cunt, I guessed what he was doing and searched for that little area inside Marie and curled my index finger to stimulate it. She came again; that was twice.

He let his partner come down from her climax as he moved up to kiss her, cupping her breasts as he did so. I copied him as Marie moaned again. After a few minutes we moved down once more, two fingers inside our women and sucking their clits in tandem: Marie came again; this guy's pacing was good! That's three orgasms for my lover.

Eventually we moved back and slid inside our girls. Back and forth we moved as the women gasped with ragged breaths, both sheened with sweat. We pulled out and coaxed the women onto their hands and knees and entered them from behind. I kept pace with the guy on the screen, resisting the temptation to speed up. After a few minutes I knew I was building to my orgasm but I also knew we were close to the end of the video. Marie kept insisting that she couldn't go on but I encouraged her, "Just a little longer, babe. You can do it!"

Fortunately, shortly after, the girl on the screen flopped down, just as Marie came again; four. Now both women were flat out on their bellies, their legs pressed together: We were on top of and inside them, our legs either side of theirs. We lifted our hips and thrust into them again and again, finally increasing our pace. "Look at the screen, Babe. That's what we look like. You're fucking awesome!" After only a few more strokes we all came together. Five for Marie, one for me, and I couldn't have been happier.

I laid on top of my wife, getting my breath back, savouring the best sex I'd ever had and resolved not to spoil the moment by saying something crass. As my erection subsided and slipped out of her I rolled off her and grabbed my phone.

"Trust me lover." I told her. "Part your legs and bear down when I tell you. Just like in pre-natal class." She didn't ask why, she just did as I asked and I photographed and videoed my semen seeping out from her vagina. Then she fell fast asleep.

I left her on the bed as I showered; then I went downstairs and made sure the doors and windows were locked. I brought two cups of tea up to the bedroom and woke her and helped her take a quick shower before putting her into bed, naked.

As we snuggled down together, I reflected on everything we'd said and done since she got in, and a strange sense of suspicion crept over me. "Marie," I asked. "The girl who suggested the OnlyFans account; was it Lucy? Crazy Lucy? The one who even blondes call a dingbat?"

"Probably, yes, I think so. But don't be so mean," my wife murmured sleepily, "She's lovely. It's just that she sometimes muddles things up."

"So," I said, pursuing this line of thought. "When she suggested that you should buy some sexy underwear and model it on-line; is it possible that she didn't mean for you to expose yourself to strangers for money on OnlyFans? Is it possible she meant that you should share your underwear photos just with the girls on... Instagram?"

"Oh, fuck!" Marie giggled drowsily. "We did all that because the dingbat muddled up two totally different apps."