George and Eula Pt. 02

Story Info
Incest Relations and other relations.
7.4k words
4.2
3.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

As we continue from Part 1, Eula and I are just getting up from a good sleep. Remember they are visiting his sisters in Illinois and they arrived from New York earlier yesterday.

Eula and I slept together last night and my grandmother slept with her brother George while my father slept with my great aunt Alice.

I was playing with the pubic hair on her belly when I suddenly slipped my hand under her briefs and began playing with her wet cunt. She must have leaked a lot of my semen as her cunt was all sticky and slippery from it leaking out of her cunt.

I managed to slip a finger in her vagina and she told me not to do that. She wanted my prick inside her giving a her another good fucking.

I told her I would do that later in the morning.

Eula was playing with my prick as we lay in bed and said "I need to piss badly, but I want a golden shower, then I want to piss all over you. Then we can soap each other and get nice and clean. Afterwards we can have breakfast and fuck some more."

"I need to piss badly too." I replied. "So let's get out of bed and into the shower. You need to put on your shower cap so I don't get your hair all wet when I give you a golden shower."

She pulled me toward her by grabbing my prick and said "Now piss all over me you motherfucker. Saturate me and my stockings and garter belt then give me a drink." I want you pissing all over my stockings and garter belt. She moved my cock up to her mouth, opened it, and took a little drink of my hot piss. She swallowed it then took another drink.

"That tastes so good. It is hot and not very salty darling. I'm going to suck your cock a few minutes then have you lie down and piss all over you too. My bladder is extremely full and you'll be good and wet when I finish with you." she told me.

We got out of bed and headed for the en suite shower. It had a chair in it that a person could recline in so Eula slipped her saturated briefs off, sat down on the chair, spread her legs wide open so I could see her very hairy cunt and told me to piss all over her including some in her mouth. She also told me not to pull my long foreskin back but to piss through it.

"Now you big motherfucker, saturate me with your hot piss and let me have a drink or two," she said. "Splash my hairy cunt then give me another drink. When you finish pissing on me then you lie down in the shower so I can piss all over you. I just love seeing your yellow stream flowing out your long foreskin."

I soaked her good making sure her stockings and garter belt were saturated then my stream began to dribble. She got off the chair and I laid down on the shower floor. Eula stood over me, spread her soaking wet cunt lips open, and began pissing on me. I could hear the hissing sound before I could see her piss flowing out her cunt lips. But then the yellow stream began and it was like a waterfall. She sprayed all over the place to begin with, but then it began falling straight down on my cock and nuts.

"That feels so good you old piss whore. Now move your stream up so I can have a drink. Then when you finish we will soap each other so I can wash your hairy cunt real good then eat your pussy." I told her.

"Do I get to wash your anteater cock then so I can suck it too?" Eula asked.

"You may suck my prick anytime you want to." I replied. "Does George eat your pussy? If he does, how often does he eat it?" I asked.

"He eats my pussy anytime I tell him to. He likes to eat pussy. He grew up eating Agnes's pussy all the time. That's probably whet they did last night as he likes to sixty nine when he eats pussy." she replied. "In fact, if we catch them early enough this morning, that's probably what they will be doing."

"If you're finished washing my cock and nuts, then we can rinse off, dry, and go to the bedroom they are in and see what is going on." I told her.

"I think that's a great idea. John. I'd love to see them in a 69 eating each other out." Eula replied. "We do need to get our wet lingerie off before we dry off though."

So we slipped off our wet garter belts and stockings and hung them up to dry then we dried each other off with me paying close attention to drying her hairy cunt and teats. It was then I got to see that Eula did not shave her legs. She had plenty of grey hair on her legs. I also noticed she apparently did not shave her pits either as they were completely full of beautiful grey hair.

"Does George not let you shave your pits and legs?" I asked.

"No. He told me sometime ago to stop shaving and just let my hair grow. I think he had spoken with your father who told him women didn't need to shave their legs or pits, So I simply got rid of my razors that caused me to nick my legs when I shaved them." Eula replied.

"Well, I love women that don't shave. I love hairy cunts and bellies as well as hairy legs and pits." I told her.

"I think we can go find them now." I said. So we headed down the hallway where George and Agnes were sleeping. It turns out they weren't sleeping at all. Agnes was on her elbows and knees with her cunt squarely on George's face. She still had her stockings and garter belt on and was giving her brother a great blow job. He in turn was sucking her cunt. Neither of them saw us, so we just stood and watched.

After about twenty seconds Agnes took her mouth off George's cock and said. "I just love sucking your cock brother. I love being able to suck your long foreskin, then pushing it back and sucking the head of your cock. Sometimes I enjoy it more than just being fucked."

"Well. I'm glad you enjoy sucking my prick because it's about the only way I can get a hard on anymore. Eula lets me piss on her every so often, but it's difficult for me to have an eruption. Sometimes when she sucks me, I erupt in her mouth but there isn't much baby batter that comes out of my cock." George told Agnes.

Eula grabbed my semi erect prick again and we headed to where Alice and my father were bedded. Daddy was standing beside the bed and Alice was sitting on the front edge of a chair with his cock in her mouth and her hand fondling his nuts.

"Do you want me to erupt in your mouth you cock whore or do you want to get back in bed and have me saturate your cunt with my pollen?" he asked her.

She stopped sucking his cock long enough to tell him she wanted him to blow his nuts off in her mouth and all over her belly and stockings too.

"That's fine do keep sucking my long foreskin covered prick and I'll give you a big mouthful of sperm filled semen you can swallow." he replied. "Then I may wipe my wet prick all over your fucking stockings."

With that she went back to sucking his cock and we headed back to our bedroom so we could get dressed and have some breakfast.

Eula got a black eight strap garter belt and sheer black Manhattan heel stockings our of her suitcase. She stepped into the garter belt and pulled it up then sat on the dressing table chair and folded down one stocking and pulled it up her leg slowly, feeling the seam in back as she did so. Then she fastened the two front garters to the stocking welt. She did the same thing to the other stocking then stood up and told me to fasten the two remaining garters to her stockings.

After I hooked them she said "Do you know where I got these sexy stockings?"

"I have no idea." I replied.

"Well, your father gave them to me a couple of years ago when I let him fuck me. He has a magnificent prick and it filled my cunt up and then he shot his baby batter in me and filed it so full it was running out and down my legs in two minutes. It was a bit thin so it ran out of my cunt pretty quickly and saturated my stockings I was wearing, so he gave me this pair to slip into. They were band new and George shot his wad when he saw me in them. Your father thought that was hilarious, so he told me he was going to slip his anteater cock in my cunt again later that day. He did and he fucked me good again and deposited another huge load of pollen in my cunt and it ran out too. Only this time it ran into the gusset of my sheer black briefs and soaked it till it was good and wet too. Then he wanted to smear it all over my belly and cunt and let it dry. He's quite a cocks man you know. I've been told by Agnes that he fucks several ladies in his home town including a couple of business women."

"I've heard that too, but I definitely know he is fucking Agnes because she sleeps with him until early morning when she comes upstairs to her own bedroom. I confronted her last week when he was gone and she was a little tipsy from having a few shots of whiskey with my deceased mother's fuck buddy. She simply told me he was young and had sexual needs so she was fucking him." I replied.

"I'm sure she is eating his cock or letting him piss all over her including giving her a drink from his prick. He enjoys peeing through his long foreskin. I let him piss on me every so often and he gets off as best he can by doing it. I even let him give me a drink too. It's fun watching his pee flow out through his long anteater foreskin. When he's done, I suck his cock for him." Eula said.

"Let's see what they are up to right now." I said. As I looked out our bedroom door I saw George and Agnes heading for the bathroom. I motioned for Eula to follow me so we could see what they were going to do. They didn't even shut the door and as we looked in Agnes was lifting the lid to the toilet and sat down on the seat. George stood in front of her with his flaccid cock just hanging down between his legs.

Agnes lifted his cock and said. "Now I'm going to aim your fucking little prick around so you are pissing on me. I'll probably want a drink too so when I open my mouth you're going to piss in it. When you finish pissing on me I'm going to suck it some more. Do you understand brother?"

"I understand and I'll be thrilled to piss all over you. I'm going to saturate your stockings and garter belt and hope you want your big teats sprayed good too. You can drink as much as you want." George replied.

With that Agnes took his cock and aimed it at her teats. George began pissing all over them getting her cut out bra all wet too. Then she aimed it toward her cunt but got her stockings instead. Once they were all wet she sprayed her cunt and got her hair soaked the she pointed it at her mouth, opened her mouth and took a good drink which she swallowed.

I had seen enough and motioned for Eula to follow me so we could see what my father and Aunt Alice were doing. We found them awake and daddy standing beside the bed with Alice smoking his cock.

"Alice, you're just a fucking cock whore. I come here maybe twice a year and you can't get enough of my prick. I think you'd suck it off of me if I would let you. I've already fucked you twice tonight and now you're sucking me like you haven't had any cock for years." daddy said to her.

"When you're living with two other women and there's no man around the house for awhile you'd get cock hungry too. I'm always happy to see you because I know I can get you to fuck me a few times before you have to leave and go home to that fucking drunk wife of yours. So I'm going to give you a great blow job and have you shoot your load in my mouth." Alice replied.

She began sucking his cock again and suddenly father erupted not only in her mouth but spurted a couple of ropes across her teats and on her cheeks. Then he told her to open her mouth so she could suck the rest of it out of his cock. Alice put his cock back in her mouth and continued sucking again until finally father told her to stop. He then rubbed his semen across her teats making a mess of it and rubbed her cheeks and told her it would be great for her complexion.

"Now I have to piss. Do you want me to piss all over you?" he asked.

"Yes. That would feel nice and warm and I might even want a little drink." Alice replied.

So Eula and I ducked down the hallway before they could see us as they headed toward the bathroom.

We each slipped on a short robe and headed downstairs to the kitchen and began fixing breakfast. A good pot of coffee, then some scrambled eggs followed by toast. Agnes and her brother George emerged first and followed about five minutes later be Alice and father. All were in fresh lingerie and Agnes and Alice both had bright eyes, as if they had been given a little something to make them horny.

Agnes sat down on a chair and spread the stocking clad legs wide open so we could see she wasn't wearing any knickers. I could clearly see her grey haired cunt. She just smiled at me as she sat there letting me see her gaping pussy. Alice had a glassy stare in her eyes and I wondered if father had given her a little shot of something to make her want to fuck some more. She simply lifted her short gown up revealing her very hairy belly and cunt. I wondered if she had showered or washed her cunt after father had fucked so many times during the night.

"Alice. How much cock did daddy give you last night?" I asked.

"Oh, he fucked me three times and I sucked his cock twice." she replied. I had to take a quick shower before we came down this morning or I would have smelled like a new whore in church." she responded. "I had semen running out my cunt and down my legs all night."

"Eula, I think George eats pussy and enjoys it." Agnes said. "He ate my cunt out at least three times last night and I finally got his little prick erect enough that he could fuck me with it. He even managed to shoot his baby batter in my cunt so I had to take a quick shower before we came downstairs this morning too. He wanted me to piss all over him so I gave him a nice "Golden Shower" too. But I pissed all over my nice stockings too, so I took a shower and put on a fresh garter belt and new hose. I decided my teats needed a little support today so I put on this beautiful open cup bra so everyone can see my nipples and aureole."

"Oh George enjoys eating pussy alright. He eats me out on a regular basis and sucks my clit too until it gets nice and hard and I climax all over his face. He's a real cunt eater," Eula replied.

"All Alice wanted me to do was fuck her." daddy said. I wasn't sure I had any pollen left in my nuts after the second time, but I did erupt in her cunt a third time. When she got up she really needed to piss, so she stood in the shower with her legs closed and pissed so it ran down her thighs and legs and saturated her beautiful stockings I had given her. What happened when you finished pissing Alice?"

"You gave me five hard swats on my cunt lips with the little riding crop you had with you. It hurt too you motherfucker. But now my cunt is beginning to tingle like I'm going to need a cock in it again." Alice replied.

"But you won't piss like that again when you're with me unless I tell you it's alright will you Alice?" daddy asked.

"My cunts beginning to tingle too." Agnes said. What was the little pill you gave me George? It was supposed to be for my headache."

"Oh it was for your headache alright dear, but it also might make you want a fat prick in your cunt again." George answered.

"Well, everyone get comfortable and we'll have some breakfast." I told them.

"Oh, by the way. Fr. Leo and his assistant Sr. Jeanne, will be stopping by this afternoon. I invited them for drinks and dinner." Agnes said. "They may be staying the evening too as Leo doesn't have anything on his schedule for early tomorrow".

"Who is Fr. Leo?" Eula asked.

"He's the parish priest of our church. Sr. Jeanne is his resident whore, oh I mean his administrative assistant, who resides in the rectory with him. She is attractive and enjoys a nip or two, but is no saint. She gets fucked by him on a somewhat regular basis." Agnes replied.

"How do you know this?" Eula asked.

"Because they have spent more than one night here and he has fucked me and she has been fucked by none other than John's father, right there beside Alice. She sucks cocks too and enjoys being fucked by a fat hard prick." Agnes told her.

So we will have eight for dinner this evening and we may want to order out rather than cooking ourselves. That will give us more time to play with each other."

Now, let's have a cigarette and some coffee then we can go pee."

We ate breakfast, had an abundance of coffee, and smoked a cigarette or two. Suddenly Eula announced she needed to take a pee. Alice said she also needed to piss, so we got up from the table and headed toward the the patio doors.

"I think we should have a pissing contest to see who can piss the furthest this morning." Alice suggested. "The three of us can go first then we can play with the man's cocks as they piss. The winner of each gets a shot of their favorite libation when we go back inside."

It was agreed and the women stood side by side, spread their cunt lips open, and proceeded to begin pissing. Eula wasn't kidding when she had said she needed to pee. Her stream went in a high arc about five feet in front of her. Agnes had to piss, but she couldn't get a high enough arc to make it go very far and Alice didn't get much force behind her stream so hers didn't go very far either. But it was a great show of older women holding their grey haired pussies open and letting the piss fly out of their urethra's.

Then, George, daddy, and myself stood in a straight line. Agnes held George's small cock while Alice held daddy's, and Eula held mine. I needed to piss after all the coffee, but with Eula playing fireman with my prick I didn't get my stream to go very far. Daddy was the clear cut winner with a stream that must have gone at least five feet. George came in a distant third as Agnes was playing with his prick as he was pissing.

When George finished pissing, Agnes squatted down in front of him and took his uncut cock in her mouth and proceeded to begin giving him a blow job right there on the patio. She sucked his cock for about a minute then said. "I'll finish it later and make you shoot a little semen in my mouth brother."

We headed back inside and Alice and I cleared the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher, and I stuck my hand on Alice's hairy cunt.

"Would you like to play with my cunt John?" she asked. "If you do, let's go into the half bath and I'll suck your cock while you play with my cunt."

So we went from the kitchen to the half bath where Alice sat on the toilet and slipped most of my flaccid cock in her mouth. She nibbled on my long foreskin and as I began to get an erection, I could feel her push it back so she was sucking the head of my cock. It felt delicious and I was ready to shoot my crème in her mouth in a hurry.

Suddenly I heard pee hitting the water in the toilet and wondered why she had to piss again after just emptying her bladder. Her pissing again caused me to shoot my pollen in her mouth. She swallowed all of it and kept sucking my cock, perhaps hoping to get some more. She finished pissing and stood up telling me to eat her very wet cunt. She spread her cunt lips open and I immediately found her engorged clit which I latched onto. I sucked it for a minutes until she cried out that she was climaxing. I kept sucking it and let her have a few more orgasms until she finally told me that was enough.

"We need to get back to the rest of the group." I said. "They will miss us if we don't."

"Fuck the rest of the group. I want you to keep sucking my clit. It makes me climax so good. I just love it. Your daddy suck my cunt and licks my pee hole, but doesn't suck my clit." Alice said.

"I'll suck it some more later. " I told her. "Now we need to get ready for Fr. Leo and Sr. Jeanne to make their appearance and have some fun with us. I can hardly wait to see Jeanne's teats again." I told her.

We went back to join everyone else in the living room/

"It took you long enough to clean up the breakfast mess." Agnes commented. "I could have done it faster myself. what took you so long? Did you have to pee again Alice?"

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers
12