George and Eula Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It just took us longer to clean up things than I thought it would. I didn't have to pee again." Alice replied.

Eula motioned for me to come close to her and said. "Go upstairs and in my suitcase is a black cut out bra. Bring it down so I can get these heavy teats encased in it but yet let my nipples and aureole stick out so everyone can see them. There is also a bottle of liquid rouge in my dressing case. Bring that down too so we can paint my aureole and make them nice and dark."

I trotted up the stairs, found both items, but took a minute or so to check some other lingerie in her suitcase to see what she would be wearing the next few days. She had some beautiful sheer black Directoire Knickers that were so sheer you could right through the, I could only imagine seeing her salt and pepper cunt hair peeking through them. Several more pairs of full fashioned stockings in two or three colors, sheer panties which I knew she would probably not wear, and a couple of more bras.

I hustled back downstairs with her bra and rouge and as she saw me she pointed me toward the half bath. I turned and walked toward it and she followed me in.

"I want you to paint my aureole with the liquid rouge so they are nice and dark, then you can help me get the bra on so my teats aren't weighted down." Eula said.

"Right now though I need to piss again as the coffee is going through me. Take your hand and put it next to my cunt and get my hair all wet. Then you can eat my cunt."

She sat on the toilet and I heard the hissing sound as her pee began flowing out of her cunt lips. I put my hand on her hairy cunt and made sure the hair got soaking wet. She peed about a minute then it dribbled off and stopped.

"Now let me stand and spread my legs so you can eat my wet pussy." she said.

Eula slid forward on the toilet seat and sort of stood up. I knelled down and as she spread her wet cunt lips apart I put my mouth on her wet cunt and began sucking the droplets of pee off her cunt hair.. After I got her hair cleaned off I put my tongue on her pee hole and licked it good then put my mouth on it and began sucking it. Suddenly I felt her trying to squeeze it and was greeted by a small drink of her warm piss.

"Oh you cock fucker." I said. "I thought you were all finished pissing. I wasn't expecting a drink from your faucet, but it tasted good. If you can do it again that would be nice."

"Put your mouth back on my pee hole and I'll see if I can give you another drink." she replied.

I got my face back in her cunt and put my mouth on her pee hole. She squeezed it again and gave me another small drink of her pee. I swallowed it then stood up.

"Now my lover, you are going to paint my aureole with my liquid rouge so they look nice and dark. It's easy to do and I'll show you how. Now shake the bottle of rouge so it gets all mixed up then take the cap off and put the foam dauber on my left teat right on the aureole and brush the rouge across it. That's it. Just like that. Now get some more rouge on the dauber and paint underneath too. See how much darker they are when it dries?" she said.

I painted both teats in about two minutes and it dried quickly. She held up her bra and said. "Now fasten the eye hooks in the second set and you will see my teats and the dark aureoles sticking out the front. George will go ga ga over them and your father will probably want to play with my nipples too."

She slipped the bra on, bent over so her nipples went through the openings then stood up. I hooked the eye hooks and Eula turned around so I could see them. They looked magnificent and I wanted to suck them too. My cock told me I did as it began to get erect again.

"Now now." she said as she stroked it. "We'll do some things later this morning. Perhaps I'll give it a good sucking and let you blow your nuts off in my mouth. Now we must get back to the others."

As we got back to the living room Agnes said. "I see you touched up your aureoles with a little paint. They are nice and dark now but your big nipples still show a lot of pink. Fr. Leo will want to suck your teats when he sees them. He may also want to fuck you because he likes women with salt and pepper cunt hair."

Daddy piped up and said. " He's been to my home a few times too and Margaret (his wife) leaves her panties off when he's coming to visit so he can see all her cunt hair too. She's not grey but she has an abundance of hair around her cunt and on her belly. I'm sure John can attest to that as he has seen her numerous times when she had to pee badly and he had to help her."

"Yes she does and Fr. Leo enjoys watching her pee too. He's been there when she needed to pee and he even helped walk her to the chamber pot a couple of times.." I replied. "That's when she likes to suck his fat uncut cock too. Then she can fuck it later."

The phone rang and Agnes answered it. "Yes. That will be fine. We're all here waiting for you and Jeanne to arrive. About three will be great." she told the caller.

"That was Leo. He and Sr. Jeanne will be here about three and will spend the night with us. So there will be some fresh cock and pussy for someone tonight." she told us.

"John, you order dinner for eight people for six o'clock. You and Alice determine the menu." Agnes told me. "Now I need to piss again as the coffee has gone right through me today. I'm going out on the patio and piss so if you want to watch me come along."

George followed her out to the patio as well as daddy and Alice. Eula just motioned for me to follow her and we went upstairs. Eula wanted me to suck her cunt and make her climax so she laid down on the bed facing the edge of it and spread her legs wide apart.

"Now I'm going to pull my cunt lips apart and I want you to suck my pee hole and clit till I climax on your face. Then I'll give you a tiny taste of my golden nectar dear." she said.

"I'll enjoy that." I said. "I also will enjoy feeling your nylon clad legs as I suck your pee hole and clit. I'm so happy that none of you shave anymore because I really like seeing hairy women.

"George was told by your father that no women he associated with should shave anything because hair is sexy and adds allure to playing with women. I enjoy George playing with my pit and cunt hair, especially when my cunt is soaking wet." Eula replied.

"Now put your mouth on my pee hole so I can give you a little drink then I want your cock fucking me again darling." she said.

So I put my mouth over her pee hole and she squeezed and I got a nice warm drink of golden nectar from her. Then I got between her nylon clad legs and she opened her cunt lips and I drove my fat cock into her wet cunt shoving it in as far as I could.

Eula grunted then said. "You motherfucker. You have a nice fat hard prick and I want you to unload your pollen in my cunt and try to breed me. I haven't been bred in seven years and I may need another baby. Now fuck me good."

So I fucked her good twisting and turning my fat cock every way I could. She squealed and cooed as I fucked her wet cunt then finally she said. "Now blow your nuts off in me and feed me all your baby batter so I can get knocked up. I want to get bred while we're here."

I gave a final push and her talking to me that way caused me to blow off a huge load of pollen in her cunt. I must have given her five or six ropes of it then let the rest dribble out the tip of my cock.

"Oh you big motherfucker. Your prick is so big in me it feels like it is splitting my cunt open. Oh my God, I am so fucking wet. Leave your prick in me until it goes flaccid the pull it out, but get me a pair of briefs from my suitcase so I can put them on and not have it running down my legs."

My cock finally got soft again and I slipped it out of her soaking wet cunt. I found a beautiful pair of gold briefs in her suitcase and took them to her. I could hardly wait to see the crotch get all wet with my semen running out of her cunt.

"I want to suck your wet cock before I put them on." Eula said. "Now get your prick up here to my mouth so I can clean your prick off."

I moved up so my cock was alongside her mouth and she covered my cock with her mouth. By this time my long foreskin had slipped down and completely covered the head of my cock so Eula peeled it back over the head and cleaned the head of my cock with her tongue.

She got all our juices off of it then told me to help slip her briefs on and pull them up tight. I no sooner did that then I could see the crotch already getting wet from my semen.

I told her I needed to piss badly and she told me she wanted to hold my prick while I pissed, so we sauntered over to the en suite toilet and she held my prick and told me she wasn't going to push the foreskin back. She wanted me to pee through the foreskin.

"You're a fucking piss whore Eula." I told her. "You want to play with every mans cock when he pisses. Daddy told me you played with his and ended up sucking it after he finished pissing. So spray it around as you want you fucking whore."

I began pissing and Eula sprayed my piss around the toilet bowl. When I was finished she bent down and took my prick in her mouth and began giving me a great blow job sucking my foreskin and capturing all the drops of pee that remained in my foreskin.. She finally pushed my foreskin back and sucked the head of my cock causing me to get a partial erection.

"Come now Eula," I said. "We must get back downstairs and see what the others are doing."

We headed back down to the living room only to find Agnes on her knees in front of her brother George with his semi erect cock in her mouth and my father sitting on the edge of the sofa with my great aunt Alice kneeling in front of him with his very erect cock in her mouth

As we got to the living room Eula told me the crotch of her gold panties was already wet from my semen running out of her cunt.

We saw Alice on her knees in front of daddy sucking his fat cock. Suddenly he pulled her head so she had as much of his cock in her mouth as she could and then the semen began running out the corners of her mouth. Daddy had erupted in her mouth and given her a good mouthful of semen.

"There you old cocksucker." he said. "That should hold you for a little bit until I can get another hard on and fuck your mouth again."

Agnes let go of her brother's cock, looked at Eula, and said. "Eula, where did you get those beautiful gold briefs? They are lovely. If I had a pair like that I would wear them all the time. They fit your body so nicely. But I see the gusset is pretty wet. Did John fuck you again and not let you wipe your cunt?"

"Yes. He fucked me again and I didn't wipe my cunt. George got these for me and I wear them quite often. He used to get a hard on when I wore them, but it's more difficult for him to do that now." Eula replied.

Alice chimed in and said. "I think I would love having a pair of gold panties like that. They would make my hairy cunt look good and some hair would peek out the sides of them, George can you get Agnes and me a pair like Eula is wearing?"

"Would it make you both happy if I told you I brought several pairs of them with me just for the two of you? Perhaps there might be enough for John and his daddy too. They are sheer and you can see your cunt hair through the just like Eula is showing hers."

"We need to have a little lunch and get ready for Fr. Leo and Sr. Jeanne to arrive." Agnes said. "John, can you and Alice fix lunch for us? There are things in the refrigerator for sandwiches and there's also fruit and cookies."

"Come on Alice." I said. "Lett's fix lunch for our hungry group then we'll get ready for our guests who are coming over this afternoon."

Alice got off the sofa where she was playing with daddy's cock and walked over to me. I took her hand and we headed for the kitchen. When we got there she threw her arms around me and kissed me fervently on my lips, opening her mouth as she did so and thrusting her tongue at my mouth. I opened my mouth and we played tongue fuck with each other for a few minutes. It was long enough for my rampant prick to get hard again.

"That's just what I wanted to do to you." Alice told me. "I wanted to make you get a raging hard on so you can fuck me while we fix lunch. Your father gave me a drink of his pollen but didn't fuck my cunt and I'm still horny."

She pulled my long foreskin back, got on the kitchen table, and said "Now fuck me good with that long prick of yours. I want you to blast your nuts off in my cunt so I am full of your baby batter. Then you can sneak upstairs via the back route, get a pair of panties from my drawer, and bring them back to me so I can slip them on and won't have pollen running down my thighs and legs. Now fuck me good John. I need a fat cock in my cunt."

My cock was now rampant and I slid it in full length with one felt swoop.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That prick feels so good. It's so fat it's got my cunt all spread out. Now fuck me good and hard and blow your nuts off in me." Alice screamed.

Her cunt was soaking wet. I don't know if daddy had fucked her earlier or eaten her out, but she was wet. I told her I was coming and blew my nuts off in her within a minute.

"Now leave your prick in me for a minute or two and let me savor the feel of it and all your warm sperm filled semen. Then when you pull out I'll suck it clean for you. Then you can get my panties so I don't have it running down my thighs and legs." Alice said.

So I headed upstairs the back way so no one would see me, got her panties and went back downstairs. They were very sheer and black and I knew I would be able to see all her belly and cunt hair through the material.

She was waiting for me and I helped her slip her feet into them and then pulled them up for her, making sure I got the gusset right in the fold of her labial lips.

"I know the crotch will be soaking wet in a couple of minutes. I can already feel your pollen running down the walls of my cunt." Alice said. "You filled my cunt up real good."

We finally put together some mini sandwiches and fruit along with some cookies and headed back into the living room with them.

"Everyone that wants something to eat you can help yourselves." I said. "If you're fucking or eating pussy then finish what you're doing and get it after your finished. Alice and I don't want to interrupt anyone's sexual endeavors."

Agnes, George, Eula, and daddy got up and headed to the table to fix their lunch. Neither George nor daddy were wearing briefs so their cocks were dangling between their legs. Agnes was showing off her hairy belly and cunt while Eula still had her gold briefs on. I could see the gusset was quite wet from my pollen.

We finished lunch and picked the house up a bit expecting Fr.. Leo and Sr. Jeanne to arrive around 2:00 in the afternoon. Agnes did finally slip on a pair of sheer white panties so her cunt was covered. All of us men just slipped on a short robe to cover our dangling cocks.

Around 2:00 the back doorbell rang. I went to open it for Leo and Jeanne as I knew Leo would put the car in the garage. He wouldn't want it seen in the driveway sitting overnight. I opened the door and as they entered Jeanne had to kiss me on the cheek and grab my cock.

"Oh what do I have in my hand?" she asked. "I think you must be horny as you're almost erect."

"You've got my cock and I've been waiting for both of you. Agnes is hot for Fr. Leo, as usual. I want to watch you piss and wipe your cunt with my hand." I replied.

"I don't have to piss right now dear, but I had tea for lunch and tea makes me pee. So it won't be long and I'll need to piss." Sr. Jeanne said. "But what do I do about this hard fat cock of yours?"

"You can stroke it a little bit right now, then suck it later on. But I really want to fuck your hairy cunt with it and give you a load of my pollen." I replied.

Fr. Leo had on slacks and a shirt, but I suspected underneath it was some fine lingerie and stockings. He enjoyed wearing ladies lingerie and my grandmother Agnes encouraged him to do so. She liked seeing him in his garter belt and stockings with his cock hanging down. Especially when she was going to suck his cock then fuck him. She really enjoyed his cock in her cunt, as I knew about the Thursday afternoon trysts at the rectory.

We went inside and Leo and Jeanne greeted everyone. Agnes told Leo to slip out of his shirt and trousers so everyone could see his long cock. Jeanne removed her dress too and got some oohs and aahs from the group when she showed her beautiful teats encased in a black cut out bra with the nipples fully exposed as well as part of her areolae. Jeanne had very nice firm teats and enjoyed showing them off to certain people.

George said. "I really enjoy sitting her seeing your beautiful teats encased in your cut out bra. Eula wears bras like that from time to time and I enjoy nursing her with her bra on."

"Perhaps if you let me try and make your cock get an erection I might let you nurse me. Your sister, Agnes, tells me you can't get a hard on except by her sucking your cock.. I'll see if I can change that for you. But right now you just get to look at them like everyone else." Sr Jeanne told George.

To Be Continued with Part 3.

12