George and Linda - I Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing into her pussy with two slippery fingers I frigged her clit gently, circling it several times. The twin sensations on her slit and clit sent her into a paroxysm of moans and groans; and when I fingered her more aggressively with my middle and ring fingers in her love hole and my forefinger flicking her slick button, she started squealing, "Oh Goddd, what are you doing to me? Oh my Godd...that's gonnaa make me cum again... Godddd! Mmmmm...!"

"Do it, Marie...c'monn Babyy..fucking cum for me...do it!"

"Yesss...Oh Yesss!" She sounded shrilly. "Here it comes, George...Here it comes, I can't hold it, oh my God, I can't stop it...Unghhhhhh!" Linda exploded uncontrollably; her ass jerk sideways when the first spasm hit and I had to grab and hold her or she might have fallen. She shook hard in my hands through several more contractions.

"Oh yeah, Mmm...so good Linda...you are so fucking hot, Babe!"

We melted together again under the warm water in another fiery, hot kiss; so passionate it still felt like we hadn't even started yet. Linda was desperately sucking my tongue once more and when I began to wonder what she was thinking, she whispered it in my mouth, "Mmm...God George, you make my pussy feel so gooood...when are you going to put your hard dick in it?"

Leaning away from her for a moment I replied, "Soon, Sexy; you're gonna get enough dick to last awhile; but we're gonna move at a speed for your pleasure...and I think I need to tease you some more!"

Linda purred and pulled closer, "Okay, I trust you; but don't wait too long..."

Chuckling at her impatience, I turned her around again and put her hands on the tile seat at the back of the shower. Inside I was laughing because Linda hadn't even been eaten out yet, and I was about to give her the tongue lashing of her life! When I sat down behind her, she started trembling again; and when I urged her legs apart and got in between them, a violent tremor coursed through her!

"You know what's coming, right Linda? You know I'm gonna lick and suck your girl slit now! You know I'm gonna suck your clit and tongue-fuck your hole until you cum again, huh?"

Linda gasped when my mouth touched her labial lips. "Ohh myy, Godd..." She gurgled. "Ohhhh..."

I started licking gently between her pussy lips with long, slow lapping strokes. The first time my tongue swirled around her clit, Linda's knees buckled slightly. The second time I tongued her clit, I heard her head bump against the back wall!

"Easy Babe," I laughed, "I've only just begun!"

She had to stop and giggle too, "I know, but I've wanted this for so long; it's almost too good to..." I smiled and shut her up with a sudden, aggressive suck of her whole pussy, inhaling her slit and flicking my tongue hard against her slippery nub! All she could do was gasp!

Forcing my tongue hard into her sex, I reached up and began to thumb her clit a bit, but the angle was too awkward. So I went back to licking her whole gash, hard and aggressive. "Yesssss!" she hissed, "Lick me...suck me, Georgieee...ohhhh!"

It was time; I lip-locked her clit and gripped her quivering ass cheeks and started lashing her button with intensity! She sat hard on my face, and I assaulted her slit even more. "Ohhh myyyyy Goddddddddd...Oh myyyyyy..." She couldn't finish; her ass clenched and her legs straightened as the orgasm gathered speed, rushing up her legs and exploding in her center! She came again with a groan so physical and guttural that it shocked me! God, It was the most erotic sound I'd ever heard!

Turning the water off, I guided her out of the shower and toweled her off quickly while she recovered. She was smiling weakly at me with a supreme look of satisfaction in her eyes. "You liked that, huh, Babe?" She could only nod.

Now it was my turn; or maybe OUR turn; because she was going to get fucked... hard and fast; God, I wanted her! When she laid down on the edge of the bed, her black hair framed her face; Mmm...sooo beautiful against the white bedspread. "Now George?" she asked, "are you finally going to do my pussy for us?"

I loved her choice of words at that moment! "Yeah, Babe...you ready for my cock now?"

She nodded, "I've been ready for a couple months; I've wanted your body since before that!" Linda was looking up at me, desire was in her eyes...I wondered what she saw in mine. Her hands were cupping and fondling her breasts and just watching her play with them was making my dick dance!

"You are SO fucking sexy Linda, Goddd...I'm gonna fuck you now, Babe...ready?"

I was standing in between her legs by the side of the bed and she lifted her knees and spread her pussy open with her fingers. "Here, Baby, do me...do my wet pussy!"

With a groan of my own I was on her. Grabbing my shaft by the base I guided it into her tunnel and it slid inside instantly burying itself to the base in one thrust. She was so fucking wet! She went wide-eyed, and her chest filled with a sharp intake of breath! I grabbed her as carefully as I could by the hips and held her up for the right angle. My dick slid out and then I pushed hard back inside and withdrew just as quickly. Her pussy lips desperately sucked at my dick trying to hold me in.

I banged her that way twenty or thirty times, my thighs slapping loudly against her ass and crotch. I was pretty sure she was about to cum again, but I pulled out and flipped her over on her tummy so that her ass was halfway off the bed. I pulled her legs apart and shoved two fingers in her box to open her up again. Then leaning over the top of her I slipped it in and fucked her from behind. She tried to hold herself up some, but the force was too great and she went face down on the spread letting my hard-on have it's way with her body!

We were both alternately groaning, yelping, crying out some dirty words and each others name! She was pushing her bottom back into me, and just as she was about to orgasm again, I pulled out and helped her stand up.

"George, Oh my God, let me cum!" she pouted, but she was smiling!

"Soon Babe...don't worry...climb on! You look like you need to take a ride!"

I laid down on my back; my cock swung back and forth inviting her to sit on it and stop its motion. Linda got on the bed and stood over me - naked - glorious. She straddled my hips and lowered herself. I steadied my shaft with one hand, and held her hand with the other as her pussy slid down and my pole impaled her.

"Oh MY God!" She cried as she began the rocking motion.

I was pushing up into her slightly, but for the most part she was doing the work. All I had to do was enjoy the feeling and it was definitely igniting fireworks in my brain! "Fuuucckkk yessss, Babbyyyy...Oh God...yesssss" I shouted as the speed increased.

Linda was pushing down on her mons causing her clit to ride up and down the shaft as we fucked, and this was driving her relentlessly toward another cum, "Ohh, Ohhh... yesss... Ohhh yesss... " She couldn't get many words out between overwhelming sensations in her center. "Yess...I'm cu...cummmm...cummmingggg..Unnghhh!" I was so close myself, but when she screamed an orgasm, it snapped me to attention; and when she came again...and then again...I was almost laughing; such fun!

But then it hit me; that incredible feeling of my own orgasm that can't be stopped. This woman turned me on like no other, and so I told her through gritted teeth, "Oh my God! Myyy tturnn Babyy; Goddd, I'm gonna cumm, Babeee...It's cumminggg!"

I quickly rolled her off me and got to my knees; she was giggling, almost laughing herself! With a loud groan, I grabbed my dick just in time because the first shot of cum roped across her right breast and under her arm, "Ohh George, yessss!" Three more followed across her tits.

"Unghhh...Unggghhhhh," it seemed like I couldn't stop the pulses! But when they ultimately did, I fell on Linda in a rush of desire. We kissed again; it was passionate and tender and gentle and totally overwhelming!

When we finally had to breathe, the kiss broke, "Unreal...sooo unreal!" I whispered.

Her eyes were shining, "Yes, George...Mmmm...so good!" She pulled me even closer if that was possible, "Soooo good!"

I rolled her on top of me, and we clung to each other for a good long while. Not much was said for ten minutes or so; I just stroked her back and every once in a while whispered, "So Sweet!" in her ear.

The worst part was next; looking at the clock, I had to be at the airport in forty-five minutes, thirty of which were spent kissing her some more in the shower. The worst kiss of all was the last one at the terminal when she dropped me off.

"Will there be a chapter two, Linda?"

She looked at me with smiling eyes!

12