George and Martha Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't noticed anyone in town that focused on cakes or cupcakes. When I looked up wedding cakes on my IPOD it directed me to web sites outside the area. I wondered out loud if we shouldn't specialize in cakes while offering all our other products, again, it would have to be a first come first served type of business on donuts and pastries. Cakes would be special order to begin with, if the market was there, we'd have some ready to go all the time.

He liked that idea and thought we should run it by the girls tomorrow at supper, which we had been invited to share with them at the apartment. When he asked what I would call it I said "Charlene's Cakes and Bakery".

"Who's Charlene?"

"No idea, but it sounds good and will sell cakes, just like there was never a Dee for Dee's Donut. It sounded good and marketed well, so will Charlene. Now be quiet and snuggle with me before we go to sleep."

I spent the next day finding and ordering from suppliers. We had wisely set up the new business account ahead and had ample monies available when suppliers wanted to run credit checks on us, because they usually wanted to see a statement showing you had sufficient capitol as well before they gave you a line of credit. I ordered everything using a debit card to start with, as we ordered and paid on time they would eventually open a substantial line of credit so materials could be ordered with just a phone call. New to me as well was the fact that they delivered to Decorah twice a week.

Gone were the days of running to the supplier to get something previously forgotten. We'd have to make and adhere to lists from here on, as well as taking inventory on a regular basis. Like, once a week.

Auntie and Weezy had made a delicious chuck roast with potato's and gravy. Weezy had made a white cake with butter cream frosting knowing it was George's favorite. When we ran the cake idea by them they thought it was great. Planning to be pregnant soon I also ran the idea of hiring some local graduates to work with them full time, allowing them to begin winding down, if only a little bit.

Auntie didn't mind the idea of some part time workers, but neither she nor Weezy were ready to call it quits, they figured they had about five good years left before they'd be ready to sit on the porch drinking tea. I said I would contact the school and find out if I could meet with the student counselor. Supplies would begin arriving Thursday , with the move tomorrow and the supplies arriving Thursday George was able to get both days off if he was willing to work Saturday. No thought needed be given, it was an easy choice, he'd work.

We were horsing around in the bathroom before bed and I suggested we christen the vanity. The gleam in his eyes was all I needed to see as I turned, dropped my robe and leaned over the vanity. He was out of his underwear in a flash, hand on my hip, rubbing my pussy over my panties from behind, making all sort of animalistic noises. Sliding my panties down he kissed each of my butt cheeks, patted them as he stood and placed his dick against my gooey vulva, which readily invited him in as I pushed back.

I sighed and purred as he entered me, nothing in my past life had ever prepared me for the wonderful feeling that occurs when you allow the one you love to enter the most private part of your body. I wiggled my hips a little as he pushed in further, stretching the sides, dragging that huge bulbous head along the walls headed for the end of my tunnel. The point where he would spray his seed all over my cervix, where his sperm would find its way through that tiny opening and impregnate my egg. I so desired this to happen, I wanted to be a mommy, not once, but several times.

As our bodies touched he stopped, smiled at me in the mirror, made a kissing motion and then pulled out slowly, pushing back in, repeating the motion over and over. I was able to watch his body and face in the mirror as he made love to me, something I'd never witnessed before. Watching his different expressions change along with the level of concentration was almost as erotic as watching him pump in and out of me when I was on my back. When my orgasm hit, I couldn't look up any longer, I put my face sideways on the counter moaning, again and again.

He picked up speed and I looked up, his eyes were closed, his face was contorted, sweat was pouring down his face, his breathing was ragged and then I watched his face draw tight as he said in a grunt,

"Martha." As he drove into me pumping our baby juice all over my cervix.

His head was back, eyes closed, chest heaving, slowly relaxing, I watched as his legs tremored and shook, holding onto my hips so he wouldn't fall. When he opened his eyes I was staring into his, a smile on my face, a wiggle in my hind end, and cum dripping out of me along the edges of his dick. He softly slapped my right cheek uttering "Oh my God" as he slowly pulled out. He wanted to clean me up, I let him fumble and bumble around until he thought I was clean, then I sat on the toilet and did it right. I wasn't upset with him, his heart was in the right spot, but we wouldn't be doing that again.

The movers showed up at 8 and had everything in the house by 2, the furniture in the right rooms and a mountain of boxes throughout. We set about getting the playground (our bed) assembled and made for the night, then found enough clothes to get us through another week. We started in the kitchen just after 5, ordered pizza at 7, then went to bed at ten. While in the kitchen I got a text telling me the delivery truck would be at the store between 4:30 and 5 ... in the morning. Not something we were looking forward to, there'd be no nooky tonight.

We heard the truck pull into the alley at 4:35, greeted him and introduced ourselves.

He looked to be mid-twenties, "Yeah, you're the new guy at Dairyland right?"

I must have looked dazed, "My mom works at the local fishwrap, (newspaper) she told me over the phone. Welcome to Decorah, grew up here, probably move back some day."

He had the ramp down and was wheeling things in at a rapid pace. He asked why we didn't use the back room for deliveries. Another puzzled look on my face.

"Burt built that room, it's accessible from both sides so I could deliver without him having to stop baking. Once in a while if the weather is a factor I have to deliver on Saturday. If you want me to do that let me know. Do you know where the keys are? No? Over here on top of this cabinet. If you want I'll take a key with me then we're all set."

My mind was spinning out of control, never ever would someone deliver at 4:30 in Fort, nor would I ever dream of giving them a key to any part of the building. I deferred to my husband who looked as though what he proposed was the most natural thing in the world. I was in the twilight zone when I found myself reaching my hand toward him with a key. What I didn't know was that the interior door could only be opened from the inside.

George was putting bags and boxes where I asked him to when the girls came down about 7 wondering what all the commotion had been earlier. As I related to them what had happened and I gave him a key to the back door Weezy glared at me, "Is you out yo eva lovin mind girl?"

Thankfully Puddin was with me, "Whoa Weezy, it's how we do things in small towns, they only deliver twice a week and this way he can deliver without disturbing anyone in the building. And in case you didn't notice, this door to the kitchen can only be opened from the kitchen side?"

I gave him that look like "I knew that" but didn't say a word. He looked at me, laughed and called bullshit.

"You didn't know that, so stop lying to yourself. I could see you were ready to pee your pants when you handed Alvin the key."

"Alvin? How do you know his name is Alvin?"

"He's either Alvin or he killed him and is wearing a shirt with Alvin's name on it."

Weezy flipped him the finger and I called him a smart ass. We picked up buns and deli meat for lunch telling the girls to have lunch with us, now that our table and chairs had arrived. We talked about opening in a week with a trial run like we'd done in Fort. George suggested we do a hot dog give away as well, people up north like that sort of thing. It would showcase our buns, and hot dogs are cheap advertising. We also felt we should do 400 donuts this time, George said once word was out about a free donut and hot dog they'd be lined up for a block.

I had scheduled a health inspection for Friday at ten. All was satisfactory except the pest control certificate was out of date. We needed to get Orkin or someone like that to come in, do a termite inspection and then spray. Once he had a copy of that cert in hand, he'd issue a permit to sell food. That minor detail was remedied Monday afternoon. The local sign company had completed our sign and was ready to install it, we had also decided to put a smaller version at the back of the building for any delivery guys not familiar with us.

With permit in place we began to experiment, making sure our old recipes were still solid while trying a few new ones. With the give away scheduled for Saturday we started making up donuts Friday morning finishing the last just after 6. My superman was there with us helping wherever and however I needed him. We had decided to have the local radio station do a life portion for an hour at mid-day. It wasn't free, but by Fort standards it was dang close. I heard more country western in an hour than I'd heard in my life.

By 8 George had all the tables set up on the sidewalk, we had been smart this time and gotten a permit from the city to do so. They had nearly shut us down when we did the same thing in Fort. We'd had a graphic arts place make up fancy signs directing people who were interested in cakes to go inside where I had five different cakes with different designs. I had a tray of cupcakes if they wanted to taste what each cake was.

George had been spot on, people were lined up all day long, we handed out the last hot dog at 4:13 with three left over. There wasn't a donut left and most of the cupcakes had been consumed, in return I had orders for 9 cakes and several dozen cupcakes. The grand opening was Tuesday at 6:30. At 3am I was back to the routine that had governed my life for nearly five years. My panties in the clothes basket next to my Romeo's, him making me coffee while I showered then molesting me between panties, bra and work clothes. We would giggle and play as he caressed and petted my sensual parts, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Only thing new was my six minute drive to the shop. Auntie and Weezy were already there and had things well under way. I marveled at what they accomplished at their ages without thinking about the fact that they'd been doing this or something akin to it all their lives. The doors were open at 6:30 and we were out of apple and cherry fritter by 7:45. I'd made two full trays of each, I could see that wasn't going to be enough. We closed the store at 4:20 that first day, there was nothing left to sell.

Things were steady, we were selling lots of pastries, but cake orders were scant after the initial bunch. The manager form the local Pig stopped by to talk with me, wondering if I would make some smaller cakes that they could put in their frozen glass case and sell as an impulse buy. We agreed on a number and price, the order almost doubling within a two week time. Soon I was making cakes for Piggly Wiggly and Festival, I needed more help, which I found at the tech culinary program.

The director and I worked out a deal where I would hire two students a quarter to work from 4:30 until one, then attend class for three hours in the afternoon. They needed to be senior year students with decent grades and talent, were willing to follow orders and learn. They would be paid a dollar above minimum wage and would have one sick day a month if the privilege wasn't abused. My period came the next two months. We continued to sow seed knowing that it would take hold soon.

On an afternoon as I was helping clean up I bent over with a cramp. Weezy asked if I was alright, I nodded my head yes.

"When you have yo last period chil?"

"I don't know, a few weeks ago I guess."

"Well you beta know, think on it, how long it been?"

"Um, nine or ten days, not sure. Why?"

"That be yo egg girl. Get yo skinny ass home and bed yo man the minute he come through dat doa. Then you do it some mo until he be drained and caint git it up no mo. You have a baby in you then. Now go, get yo ass outa he ah."

I listened as she and auntie chuckled. Those two, what will I do when they're no longer with me, us?

Poor Puddin, he didn't know what hit him when he walked through the garage entry. I was naked and had his clothes nearly off when I finally heard him say, "I gotta pee, I'll meet you in the bedroom."

He had shed what I hadn't gotten off and walked from the bathroom with a massive hardon, it was stiff beyond belief. Veins popping out, angry looking, head a deep purple, slapping his stomach as he walked. I giggled inside telling myself, "You are gonna get fucked tonight girl."

He was going to eat me but I pulled him away. "No, just put lots of sperm in me tonight baby. I want it as many times as you can, please Puddin."

"Let me guess, you're ovulating. Well, lets see if we can't get you pregnant this time."

He ejaculated three times that night, I had him hard for a fourth but there was nothing left, not even a dribble. We finished about midnight, I felt sorry for him, he hadn't even eaten anything for supper, just kept hammering me hoping one of his soldiers would make it to my womb. He was snoring hard, I knew that meant he was exhausted, he never slept like that unless he was flat out bushed. I lay on the bed, pillows under my ass trying to elevate so the cum didn't run out of me. Didn't do much good, when I woke I was a gooey mess. I'd gotten a whole three hours sleep and was so sore I could barely walk.

When George woke I told him go back to sleep, I'd have coffee at the store. I walked like someone with a stick up their butt when I entered the kitchen. Both burst out laughing, holding their stomachs, Weezy had to sit she was laughing so hard.

"Not funny you two, I can hardly walk."

Auntie looked at me, "Well you want a child don't you? The discomfort you're going through at the moment will seem like nothing when you hold that tiny miracle in your arms. Buck up honey, we've all gone through it."

Weezy: "Mmm-mm, not my Clyde, all that man do is hang up his pants and I be knocked up."

I missed my next period which created excitement between George and I, we wanted to be cautiously optimistic. When I missed the second I couldn't get to the store for a home pregnancy test fast enough. That little blue positive sign made my heart flutter. After we'd done dishes I asked George if I could sit on his lap. Putting his hand on my tummy I told him, "Our baby is growing in me Puddin."

He broke down in tears, tears of joy and elation, we were gonna be parents. Going in the next morning Weezy took one look at me and said.

"You knocked up ain-choo? See, I told you it would work, you listen to old Weezy you have a passle of babies fo you know it."

How the hell do those two know things like this? I haven't said a word. Oh my, what else do they know that I don't want them to? Our first two intern students didn't make it through the first week. One was a lazy short round white girl who was the typical stereotype of a baker. Late by a minimum of a half hour every day and complained endlessly when I expected her to do something. The other was a tall skinny black kid who thought because we were black as well he could do as he pleased. He stuck his foot in it deep the day George stopped by late morning to get a box of donuts for his crew.

Junior dip shit challenged George as he walked behind the cases toward me. I walked over to George kissed him, patted his butt and told him they were in the end case, bottom shelf. As George walked past him he stopped,

"I believe you were hired to be in the kitchen, this area is not where you're supposed to be. That's why Weezy and auntie are up here."

As Puddin left the kid was furious, who did that cracker think he was telling him what to do, he was gonna kick his ass but didn't want to embarrass George, on and on until Weezy put a stop to it.

"You git yo black ass back there on dem pots and pans where you sposed to be before I kick it. And you won't be kickin Georgies ass, he be kickin yo's."

Then I gave him a piece of my mind.

"That cracker happens to be my husband, the father of my children, the half owner of this business, the man who put those punks at the laundromat in their place. And you wanna talk trash? You've got a lot of hard knocks ahead of you with that attitude. I suggest you wash those pots and pans before Weezy puts a shoe up your rump."

As he was leaving an hour later I told him to come in with a better attitude in the morning or don't bother showing up. At precisely 9:05 the next morning a supposedly distinguished man walked through the door demanding to speak with the owner. I asked how I could help, he said he needed to speak with the owner, not the manager. I stood looking at him blank faced.

"Did you not hear me young lady, I want to speak with the owner."

"And I said how can I help you?"

"You, you're the owner?"

"Bingo, you're a quick learner. Let me guess, a college professor, or one who wants to be."

"I happen to be the dean of the Technical school and I have received a complaint of racial harassment and discrimination from a student who worked here."

"That would be De-something or another, yes he worked here, for two days. As for racial harassment and discrimination, in case you haven't noticed we're all black. Just like little twinkle toes is. He's lazy, disrespectful and arrogant, had the nerve to tell Weezy washing pots and pans was women's work, bruthas don't do that shit."

"Someone threatened his life yesterday. And a white man dissed him publicly."

Weezy stepped forward. "I told him to get his black ass in the kitchen and wash those dishes or I'd kiss his ass. If that's a threat, then he's nuthin but a pussy."

It was my turn. "That white guy who 'dissed' him was my husband, the other half of this business. He reminded the boy he wasn't hired to be out front, he's a student. As for doing so publicly, there was no one else in the store except we three and my husband."

Mister elbow patch idiot stammered and stuttered before blurting out.

"It appears I haven't been given all the pertinent information on this matter."

I answered. "Sure you have, we just gave it to you. Good day."

I thought to myself if that isn't a pisser, we try to help someone and they crap in our yard. After an hour conversation with the head of culinary I told him if the rest were like what he'd sent, not to send anymore. He guaranteed there would be two more on time and with a proper attitude 4:30 sharp Monday morning. And he was right, at precisely 4:25 Monday morning in walked two black girls, one tall and slender, the other nearly as tall but stout, not fat, but then again, she'd never be a model for skinny jeans either.

Those two girls worked their heart out, proving again and again that when given a chance people can make a difference in their lives. The tall slender gal was from Texarkana and wanted to go south to be around family. When she graduated we were able to get her a position with Ted and Irene. The heavier girl was from the upper Midwest, daddy had money and was setting her up with a shop. I worked with her a lot toward the end with ordering, book work, the part most people pay no attention to, they just wanna bake.