George and Sophie's Autumn Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and Ingrid said, "Keep your eyes on the road and your mind out of the gutter!" which prompted another laugh from them.

The town of Barton's Run was an interesting mixture of millennial chic and backwoods funky. There was an art gallery where a guy who looked like Santa Claus in bib overalls was using a chain saw to carve owls, bears, eagles, and beaver out of four-foot logs. The carvings were quite good, and it was interesting watching him do both the rough and fine carving. In another shop, five female artisans made bird houses and various kitchen utensils out of dried gourds while new age electronic music played softly in the background. On the front page of the local paper which I purchased at a vegan restaurant and coffee shop, there was a picture of the high school homecoming king and queen.

We ate elk burgers and smoked trout for lunch at the Elk and Trout pub, which had a sun splashed patio overlooking the river. There we watched a kingfisher dive repeatedly into the river for minnows then return to his perch. As we were leaving the Elk and Trout, Angie was walking backwards while talking effusively, and stepped off the curb awkwardly and wrenched her back a bit.

During the hour and a half return bike trip, we stopped for water, took scenic pictures, and we think that we saw river otters near the opposite bank. I could also see that Angie was frequently rubbing her lower back, but it didn't stop her from occasionally teasing me with her stand-up peddling and fanny wiggles.

When we got back to the Inn, Ingrid and Angie joined us in our room for a beer and some cheese and crackers. The ladies decided that we should take a two-hour rest, and then have dinner at 6 PM. After dinner, the ladies would then use the jacuzzi in our room, as the jets would soothe Angie's lower back.

Sophie decided that I would be exiled to the billiard-dart-TV room near the pub and restaurant "to watch some game on the tube" because none of the women brought bathing suites.

When Ingrid and Angie returned to our room at 20 till 6, Ingrid announced that they had one more confession to make, "We brought a joint and wondered if you would like to smoke it with us?" Sophie and I thought it would be a perfect addition to an already splendid day. So, we all went out onto our small balcony to watch the sunset and to get high.

At dinner, I had a beer, but the ladies ordered a bottle of white wine. After dinner, they took the remaining half bottle back to the room to drink while lounging in the jacuzzi. While I would have gladly sold my soul to join Sophie and the Sirens in the jacuzzi, it was still pretty nice to have a good buzz, a cold brew in my hand, and Game Two of the World Series on the tube. Moreover, I was hopeful that Sophie would be motivated by our 'splendid day' to have another evening of inspired sex.

In the bottom of the third inning, I received a text from Sophie, "Bring another bottle of Pinot Grigio to the room," followed by a second text that read "Please."

When I got to the room, I knocked and said, "Room service," which gave them a few seconds to 'get decent' and then strode into the room. The fireplace cast a warm glow to the room and the humidity from the jacuzzi gave the room a feel not unlike a tropical evening. As my eyes adjusted to the dim room, I noticed only two heads in the jacuzzi. Sophie reached out for the wine bottle and then pointed to the bed. Angie was face down and naked on the bed with a small towel over her hips.

Sophie said, "The jacuzzi jets helped her back a lot but she now needs a good backrub."

Angie chimed in, "Sophie has been raving about your skills as a masseur. Hope you don't mind." My mind went into overdrive. Don't mind! Hell, I would turn over my 401K to run my hands over her for an hour or so!

I also stole a quick glance at Ingrid's tits...they were shaped like ski slopes capped by pencil erasers. Her pointy nipples were clearly aroused. Sophie's more modest nipples, but larger breasts, also seemed to be aroused. I fought the urge to reach out and cup Sophie's tits while latching my mouth onto Ingrid's beckoning nipples. Sophie motioned with her eyes toward the bed. I turned and started to crawl onto the bed.

Sophie barked, "Take off your dirty shoes for god's sake and lose the pants too. They are the only pair of dress slacks that you brought on the trip and you are going to get massage oil all over them." So, I dropped trou. I was grateful that my initial response to the breasts on display in the jacuzzi made my 6 and a half inch package look quite acceptable in my underwear.

I straddled Angie's legs between her knees and towel-covered ass and poured some massage oil onto my hands to warm it up. I then did a slow lap with my hands over her back and quickly found a large knot in her lower back to the right of her spine.

Angie whispered, "Yes, that's it...you're on it" and I concentrated my efforts on that spot. She yelped slightly when I occasionally dug into the knot. "God, that hurts so good," she mewled. As the knot loosened, I worked my hands on the trapezius muscle up to the shoulders and then back to the now receding knot. Angie whimpered, "That's sooo good, don't ever stop. I tingle all over."

After 20 minutes, Angie seemed to melt into the bed and the knot was almost completely gone. I was delighted that I was able to provide her with some relief. I was completely into the therapeutic aspect of my duties. Without thinking, I rolled Angie onto her back and bent one leg so that her foot was near her knee and pushed her bent leg over the straight leg. Her backbone rippled and cracked, and I repeated this with the other leg.

Angie looked at me with her big brown eyes and said, "Holy shit, I've experienced a miracle cure! My back feels great, every tension is gone. I feel like jello, actually horny jello."

That is when I noticed that the towel was no longer hiding anything. Angie's legs were slightly parted. Her pussy was bare except for a thin landing strip of dark hair, and her labia was damp. Then my eyes traveled upwards to her dark areolas and puffy nipples, and eventually to her wanton glassy eyes.

I looked at Sophie and Ingrid in the jacuzzi, they were side by side and kneeling at the near edge of the jacuzzi and facing the bed. The bubbles were frothing at the surface between their bodies and the edge of the jacuzzi causing their breasts to bounce and jiggle. I could tell that the jet was aimed right at Sophie's pussy. Ingrid's arm was draped over Sophie's back and her hand was on Sophie's ass. Although I couldn't see Ingrid's fingers, the movement of her hand suggested that her fingers were busy stroking Sophie's asshole and pussy.

Sophie then shocked me by saying, "I think Angie needs a 'deluxe' back rub!" It took a second to sink in, but I realized that Sophie had just given me permission to not only have sex with Angie but to have anal sex with her!

Angie then pushed me off my knees and onto my back and started to crawl over me. Obviously, Angie knew the meaning of a 'deluxe back rub.' As Angie crawled over me, I stopped her when her tits and dark puffy nipples were hanging near my mouth. I feasted on them.

Eventually, Angie straddled my ears, lowered her pussy to my mouth, leaned forward and fondled, stroked, licked and sucked my cock to its fullest extent saying, "You are the perfect size for what I want you to do with me." I didn't think it was possible, but my dick got even harder.

I worked my tongue into her pussy and lapped as it opened. I then nibbled gently on her clit until the pearl hardened, and finally I raised my head slightly to view her magnificent ass. Angie lowered her hips a bit. I lapped her rosebud and worked her rim with my tongue until it loosened and opened slightly.

Angie cooed, "I love your tongue in my ass. This is truly deluxe!"

After several minutes, Angie scrambled off me, got onto her hands and knees, and said, "Get your dick nice and wet in my kitty." I got onto my knees behind her and buried my dick in her pussy in one smooth stroke as Angie said, "Oh yes, so goddamned nice, pound me hard!" as I built up speed and started to slam into her.

I had lost track of Sophie and Ingrid for a while, but while on my knees, I saw that they were out of the jacuzzi and drying each other with towels. When dry, Sophie got onto her back and maneuvered and scooted herself under Angie. When situated, she lapped at my balls while Angie suckled Sophie's tits.

Sophie's legs dangled over the edge of the bed and Ingrid dropped to her knees and began to lick and finger Sophie's pussy and ass. Sophie pulled my cock out of Angie's pussy and placed it at the entrance to Angie's ass. I slid it in slowly as I wanted to relish every moment of this paramount experience.

Angie dropped her pussy onto Sophie's mouth. I looked down and saw my dick sliding in and out of Angie's perfect ass. My hands palmed her globes which shook and jiggled each time my body bounced against those heavenly cushions. I also saw my wife eagerly lapping at a cunt for the first time in her life. And I saw Ingrid bury two fingers up Sophie's ass while nibbling and licking and rapidly flicking her clit.

Sophie was the first to cum. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out but a rush of air. Then her legs clamped tightly around Ingrid's head and she pumped her hips up and down posting on the two fingers in her ass and forcing Ingrid's tongue to focus on her clit. Sophie then collapsed and slid off the edge of the bed. She and Ingrid kissed deeply.

With Sophie no longer under her, Angie dropped her head to the mattress and urged me to pound her harder. The sight of her luscious tush twerking on my dick combined with the tight velvet confines of her ass soon had me on the brink. When Angie slammed her knees together and her ass spasmed around my cock, I began to unleash deep within her. I reached around and grabbed her tits and pulled her to her knees and pumped the remainder of my load into her welcoming ass. I held her tightly as her body quivered and shook repeatedly. Eventually, she turned her head toward me, and we kissed.

Sophie then urged Ingrid onto the edge of the bed with her face up and her long legs touching the floor. I bent down and my mouth latched onto a long, hard nipple. My hand fondled her other breast and my fingers tweaked and rolled her nipple. Each time I tugged on them she moaned and when I lightly pinched her nipple she whispered, "Harder." I was eager to oblige.

As I Hoovered and stretched her nipple with my mouth, I saw Sophie's mouth engulf Ingrid's clit. Sophie looked at me and said, "Her clit is as large as her nipples. It's like sucking on a little cock."

Angie was now kneeling beside Sophie and spreading lubricant from her wrist to her finger tips. When Angie's hand was good and slippery, she worked two, then three fingers into Ingrid's pussy as Sophie continued to suck and lick Ingrid's clit.

Ingrid breathlessly urged Angie for "More" and Angie soon worked four fingers into and out of her pussy as Ingrid humped her hips against the four fingers.

Angie looked at Ingrid and asked, "More?"

Ingrid responded, "Oh god yes, yes, give me more, I want it all." Angie curled her thumb into her fingers and slowly slid her entire hand into Ingrid's pussy and held it still for a few seconds. Angie then started to slide her hand back and forth in Ingrid's pussy.

Angie's other hand still held the tube of lubricant and she squirted some onto Sophie's fingers. With her mouth still fellating Ingrid's clit, Sophie slid first one and then two fingers into Ingrid's ass. I tugged and stretched her nipples with my mouth and fingers. Ingrid's head pressed into the mattress and her back arched and then her legs began to vibrate uncontrollably as she moaned, "Oh my fucking god, oh god" and then shouted, "yes, Yes, YES" and clamped her legs together around Angie's arm.

As Angie slowly slid her hand out of Ingrid's pussy, she instructed Sophie to keep licking and sucking. Angie quickly slid two fingers back into Ingrid's pussy and rapidly massaged her g-spot. Ingrid's feet shot toward the ceiling, as she frantically pushed Sophie off her clit, she gushed and squirted onto Sophie's and Angie's faces. Ingrid then clamped her legs together as her whole body convulsed, and finally rolled to her side and into a fetal position. Ingrid's whole body spasmed repeatedly for thirty seconds or so as Angie, Sophie and I gently ran our hands over her back and side.

Angie said, "That was a killer orgasm!"

Ingrid replied, "The best EVER! I've never cum so hard. I'm so embarrassed. Thank you, thank you."

Angie hugged me and placed little kisses on my neck, chest and nipples saying, "Your deluxe backrub was extraordinary. Sophie is a very lucky lady."

As the four of us hugged and cuddled, Sophie said, "I had a night of many firsts and a mind shattering orgasm that left me limp, but Ingrid's explosive orgasm was truly a site to behold!" We all laughed, kissed, cuddled and eventually said goodnight.

Day 3:

At breakfast the next morning, Angie and I lobbied for a canoe rental from Jack's Canoe and Kayak Rentals. Ingrid and Sophie, however, wanted to load the bikes onto the cars; drive to Barton's Run and the do a 31-mile loop that was described in a brochure as the 'most beautiful country road bike loop in the Eastern US.' But 31 miles seemed excessive to me, even if the loop is relatively flat. Besides, I was secretly hoping to save some energy for the evening and whatever adventures that may bring. Ingrid and Sophie, who were far more avid cyclists than Angie and me, tried to convince us to 'challenge ourselves'.

Angie said, "I'm already saddle sore from yesterday's ride. I'd rather save my ass for something more fun."

I chimed in, "I like your attitude and couldn't agree more." So, we decided to split into two groups of two for the day's activities.

After breakfast, Sophie and I returned to our room to change our clothes. I put on a pair of hiking pants that could zip off into a pair of shorts, a T-shirt, and a windbreaker. As Sophie was struggling to pull on her spandex biking shorts, I came up behind her and rubbed my dick against her panties and squeezed her breasts. She turned her head and we kissed. She asked, "Are we playing with fire? We've never done anything remotely like last night." Then she quickly added, "But it all seemed so organic and natural and FUN last night...not at all dangerous to our marriage or relationship."

I tried to ease Sophie's mind by saying, "I would not make love to Angie, or any other woman, without obtaining your consent, but I can't guarantee that Angie and I won't do some teasing and flirting." After a few more kisses and some petting, we agreed that we should just enjoy the day and be open to any adventures that might occur in the evening.

After a few moments of silence, Sophie said, "I can't believe that I licked and fingered both Angie and Ingrid. Did that bother you?"

I thought for a moment, then said, "I was a bit surprised by your enthusiasm at it, but it really didn't bother me. The fact that you were really enjoying it, added immensely to my pleasure. As you said, it all happened so organically."

Sophie reached back and rubbed my semi-hard cock through my pants for several seconds, then stepped away and said, "Save that for tonight. I'll take good care of it, even if they are uninterested in an encore performance."

I was pleased to hear that Sophie was not opposed to an 'encore performance.' I filled a couple of water bottles, took a few granola bars and stuffed them into a small backpack. We then headed down to the reception area to meet the Sirens.

It turned out that Jack's Canoe and Kayak Rental was managed by a girl in her early 20's named Lois. Lois and I loaded a canoe onto a truck, and she drove us upstream to a landing. She said it's a 3 to 4-hour downstream paddle back to Jack's. Lois was about 5 foot 3, with a pale complexion and henna colored hair which she pushed back over her ear revealing multiple ear piercings. She wore a scoop neck T-shirt which showed off her peach sized breasts. She was clearly bra-less as her perky breasts bounced and wobbled as she walked.

Her breasts were also clearly on display as we unloaded the canoe, paddles, and life jackets from the truck. When Lois and I bent at the waist to position the canoe onto the landing, Lois caught me staring down her blouse at her tits. She whispered in a voice loud enough for Angie to hear, "See anything that you like?"

I responded, "Sorry, and yes, I do see a couple of things that I like...the perky and firm breasts of a lovely young woman."

Lois caught Angie's attention and said in a voice loud enough to be overheard, "What would your wife say if she knew you were looking at my tits?"

I replied, "My wife is off with Angie's girl-friend to god knows where, but Angie probably appreciates your brazen honesty. Personally, I thank you for reminding this older gentleman of the perfection of a firm, youthful tit." As her breasts were still on display from our kneeling position, I startled myself by asking if I could feel them. She leaned her torso a little closer to me and I reached out with my left hand and fondled her hanging tits for several seconds. I withdrew my hand and then said, "thanks, now let's get this puppy into the water because I want to stare with impunity at Angie's ass for the next for the next 3 hours."

Lois replied, "The river and autumn leaves are worth a look too." And off we went.

When we got onto river and fumbled our way into a reasonable paddling rhythm with Angie 'fore' and me 'aft', we waved goodbye to Lois as she drove back to Jack's Canoe and Kayak Rental. As we drifted downstream, I said, "I can't believe that I actually grabbed a Lois' tits within minutes of meeting her. I have NEVER done anything like that... never even seriously contemplated doing anything like that. In this #MeToo era, perhaps the County Sheriff will be waiting for me when we get back to Jack's...or maybe Jack will just bloody my nose. But," I added, "it would be worth it."

Angie replied, "You didn't just grab. You asked politely, and she consented. For a large fee, I would testify to that in court." She then turned her torso toward me (we were both facing the front of the canoe), lifted her T-shirt and lowered the cups on her pale orange, lacy bra. She asked, "Are her tits really that much better than mine?"

I said, "Let me see. Lift them up with your hands." With a devilish grin, she complied with my request. I then suggested that she should fondle and arouse her puffy nipples. Again, she complied while staring directly into my eyes for several seconds as she tweaked her nipples.

Eventually, she demanded, "Well, are they?"

I pondered for a few more seconds, then said, "Yours are bigger and your puffy nipples are spectacular but Lois' tits have a youthful firmness. You should keep in mind that I never said that Lois has better tits than you, I only commented favorably on their firmness. You didn't want me to give the young lady an inferiority complex, did you? Lois extended a favor to me, and I thanked her and returned a compliment. It would have been rude to mention that your tits are far superior to hers."

Angie readjusted her bra and said, "You are quite the gentleman." She then turned around and once again picked up her paddle.

About an hour later, we spied the river otters near the shoreline and glided over to get a closer look. We took our phones out of the water tight containers to take some pictures. We each snapped dozens of shots hoping to capture this magical moment. Mostly our pictures were near misses...lots of pictures of ripples in the water where an otter had just submerged...or pictures of an otters back that could easily have been a floating branch or twig...but Angie got one super picture which she texted to me.