George and Sophie's Autumn Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It showed an otter on the shore getting ready to slide into the water next to a floating yellow, red and orange maple leaf which was just behind the face of an otter sticking out of the water and watching us closely. The water surface was glistening with the dappled sunlight of the overhanging trees. I raved about the picture and noted "It is definitely suitable for framing." I then added, "Great art always makes me horny."

Angie responded, "The creative process has gotten all of my juices flowing!"

We texted the picture to Sophie and Ingrid. A while later, we received a return text from Sophie. "Wow, very neat!" followed by some emojis that I didn't understand. Below the text was a picture of Ingrid standing next to her bike overlooking fields of goldenrod and purple asters on either side of winding country road, with cows grazing on a hillside pasture near a barn and silo, and brightly colored trees at higher elevation. If it was a painting, it would just be too cheesy to put on a wall. But with Ingrid in the picture, it demonstrated that the beauty of the countryside was real. We responded with 'ooohs and aaahs' and then proceeded downstream.

When I grabbed some water and a granola bar from my backpack, Angie twisted around and said, "Pass me some water and snacks, too."

I responded, "What's the magic word?"

Instead of saying 'please', Angie raised up slightly from her seat, pulled down her shorts revealing a sexy pair of pale orange 'boy shorts' that matched her bra and said, "Is this enough get me a granola bar?"

God did she have a perfect bubble ass. I made a licking motion with my tongue and said, "No, but it makes me hungry enough to eat a second granola bar. Boy, are they good and I was parched. The cool water really hits the spot."

She then peeled down her panties, reached back and separated her glorious globes and exposed her pussy and ass to me. When she looked over her shoulder, my mouth was agape, and my eyes were wide and laser focused on her display. She made an oohing sound, turned her head forward and wiggled her ass slightly. I swear that her ass winked at me. I quickly snapped a picture before she turned her head again to look at me.

When she did turn toward me, I reached into the backpack, saying, "Yeah, that's definitely worth a granola bar and bottle of water!" and tossed them to her. A few minutes later, I texted her the picture of her ass with the caption, "Full Moon over an Appalachian River."

When her phone dinged and she looked at the picture and text, I could tell that she was surprised that I had taken the picture. She examined it for a few seconds, and then said, "Maybe tonight you will get a chance to see the dark side of the moon!"

When we finally paddled into Jack's after 3 hours on the river, we were low on water and ravenous. I helped Lois pick up the canoe and carry it to a rack. Before bending down, Lois looked at Angie and winked. My eyes were focused on her dangling peach breasts and said, "a vision of loveliness, would it be too much to ask if I could wrap my lips around them once?"

Lois looked at me and said, "It would, but thanks for asking."

Angie kicked me in the leg and said, "No young women wants a lecherous old man gawking and pawing at her."

Over lunch at the Elk and Trout, I asked Angie if it was true that no woman wants a lecherous old man taking an interest in her. Angie replied, "No Young Woman wants that but women over 50 are less particular, especially if the lecherous old man is not horribly overweight, has some hair, and can still get it up."

I whooped and said, "check, Check and CHECK! That is so reassuring as I am really hoping that Sophie would let me have another go at your ass tonight."

Right then, we got a text with two pictures...one of a parking lot with 7 grungy pickup trucks, two bicycles, and a sign that said, 'Claude and Emma's BBQue' and a second picture of two plates with giant mounds of pulled pork, a massive platter of curly french fries, and two bowls brimming with Cole slaw. The food platters sat on a linoleum covered table next to napkin dispenser. Angie responded, "That should put some meat on Ingrid's skinny ass."

I responded, "I wonder what a dozen guys with pick-up trucks would do to two women in tight spandex shorts?"

Sophie replied to my text, "Emma's big enough to keep 'em in line!"

After lunch, we returned to the Jacht Huis, went to our separate rooms to shower, and then I dozed off while checking my emails. Sophie returned some time later. Grabbed a quick shower and then crawled onto the bed with me. While rubbing my cock through my pants, she asked if I had a good day.

I said, "It was marvelous, but Angie teased me mercilessly and left me extremely horny."

Sophie sarcastically replied, "You poor thing," and then added, "but I am sure that problem will be solved later." She then headed out to the Sirens' room, ostensibly to check out the antiques and historic paintings that adorned their room in the historic section of the Jacht Huis. I decided to take a Viagra.

I may have dozed off again while listening to an audio book and checking emails when I heard a knock on the door. I was lying on the bed in my underwear and the Viagra had given me a semi-stiffy. I thought that Sophie had forgotten her key, so I opened the door without thinking.

Angie walked in, looked me up and down, smiled, and said, "Ingrid wants to show Sophie some of her toys and Sophie sent me down to keep you company and to get you in the mood. They will be down later." She then stepped closer, dropped her hand to my underwear and lightly stroked my dick. "Looks like it won't be difficult to get you in the mood."

I put my arms around her, dropped my hands to her luscious ass, and massaged it through her tight yoga pants, and kissed her neck. After a few seconds, I asked, "What would you most like me to do?"

Angie stepped back and I sat on the edge of the bed while she started to unbutton her blouse. I applauded and she started to do a strip tease for me. First the blouse came off. When she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She then moved between my knees and put her tits with their big dark areolas and puffy nipples right in my face. I wrapped my lips around one and after a minute or so, I moved to the other. My hands slid down the back of her yoga pants and rubbed and squeezed her ass while licking her nipples. Angie's hand moved softly over my still encased cock. Eventually, my fingers found their way to her now juicy pussy and when they were good and wet, I moved them to her rosebud and ran them around her rim. Angie then moved closer to me and we kissed.

She then backed away and turned around, bent at the waist and with her head near her knees, she pealed her yoga pants down over her ass. She looked up between her legs and said to me. "Worship it!" I dropped to my knees and began to kiss, nibble and lick over the entirety of her wondrous globes. Eventually, my tongue found its way to her pussy where I licked and probed until her hole was dripping and her clit emerged from its hood. I buried a finger in her pussy and dragged my tongue up to her pucker which smelled deliciously like apricots. As I licked over and around her ass, her rosebud started to open, and I circled the inside of her rim with my tongue.

Angie was making the most delightful cooing sounds and whimpered, "Oh god yes," and "That's it, don't you dare stop. I need this sooo much, so heavenly." Her pussy was positively leaking onto my hand and wrist.

After several minutes, Angie straightened up and said, "Let's take this to the bed."

She crawled onto the bed on her back with her head dangling over the edge. She opened her mouth and I stood next to the bed and slid my entire 6 and a half inches through her mouth and into her throat. I slowly fucked her mouth while her fingers fondled my balls and my fingers tweaked and rubbed her nipples. When I leaned forward to get my fingers into her pussy, my cock came out of her mouth. She then pulled me forward until my balls rested in her mouth and she gently licked and sucked each one. When I slid my fingers out of her pussy, she tilted her ass up and brought her knees toward her chest which gave my fingers access to her rosebud. Her tongue then slid across my perineum and licked my ass. This was a first for me and god did it feel good!

After getting my ass laved for a few minutes while my finger tip skated around the rim of her ass, Angie squirmed out from under me and got onto all fours, dropped her head to the mattress and pleaded, "I need more ass worship!"

I got onto my knees behind her, placed my hands on her perfect globes, and pulled them apart. Her ass was gaping, and her pussy was open and literally dripping. If men have 'hard-ons,' this woman had a 'wide-on.' She was open for anything. I buried my face between her cheeks and feasted on her ass while Angie whimpered and moaned and urged me to, "Eat it all! You're so good at it!"

Just then, Sophie and Ingrid walked into the room and witnessed Angie's wanton display. When I reluctantly pulled my face out of Angie's welcoming ass, I asked Sophie if she was all right with this.

Sophie replied, "Of course, I sent her down to you." She then added, "Ingrid put a vibrating dong in my ass and fucked my pussy good with her strap on."

I confessed that, "Angie just sucked my balls and licked my ass and now she is pleading to get reamed."

As Ingrid pulled her top over her head revealing her pointy nipples and ski sloped breasts, I placed my dick at the entrance to Angie's wet ass. Angie wasted no time pushing back and impaling herself. "Oh yes," she screamed.

As I rocked to and fro in Angie's ass, I watched Ingrid drop her tailored trousers revealing a strap on with a realistically sized dildo. Ingrid said to me, "Pinch Angie's tits and roll onto roll onto your back."

I did as Ingrid instructed, and Angie was now lying face up on my stomach with my dick still buried in her ass and my hands on her nipples. Angie pulled her knees up toward her shoulders as Sophie sucked Ingrid's 'cock' getting it nice and wet. Ingrid then climbed between my legs, rubbed her dick up and down Angie's slit, and then sank it into Angie's pussy.

We lay still for a moment letting Angie acclimate to the dual invasion. Soon, Angie began to whimper as she moved her ass up and down on my cock. When she moved up, Ingrid's cock went deeper in her pussy, when she sank back down on my cock, Ingrid's dildo would roll across her clit as it pulled out. Back and forth we went for several minutes with Angie sometimes call us, "Bastards," and sometimes saying, "I have never been so thoroughly stuffed", and eventually shouting, "Harder you bastards."

She then placed her feet next to my hips and a raised up a few inches. This allowed Ingrid and I to both really slam into her. Angie panted, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes...don't stop...Oh god...Yes, Yesssss, I'm cummmminng." She then snapped her knees together and convulsed twice and collapsed onto my chest. When Ingrid pulled out, Angie shuddered again and then rolled off my stomach and curled into a fetal position and shuddered a few more times whimpering breathlessly, "Oh god that was good...oh god...sooo good." Eventually, the full body convulsions became occasional shivers, but her breathing became less ragged.

Sophie then piped in, "Ingrid still needs to cum." She started to remove Ingrid's harness and strap on while telling me to "Wash your dick, we're gonna need it."

When I returned from the bathroom, Sophie was tightening the harness around her hips and the dildo in the harness had been replaced with Big Bart! With the strap on secured, Sophie got onto the bed on her back.

Angie had recovered somewhat. She got onto her knees then began to swallow as much as she could of Big Bart, as Sophie pointed her giant 'cock' toward Angie's mouth.

I crawled between Ingrid's legs and began to lap at her pussy. I took her enlarged clit between my lips and sucked on it like it was a little dick as it continued to enlarge in my mouth! Ingrid then used both hands to hold my head tight to her pussy while she moved her pussy over my tongue and mouth. She was obviously in heat.

Angie then grabbed the lubricant and put a generous amount on Big Bart and rolled Ingrid onto Sophie and onto Big Bart. Ingrid and Sophie were now face to face with Ingrid on top. Ingrid's pussy was four inches above Sophie's hips with half of Bart buried in Ingrid's pussy. Ingrid slowly slid down to Sophie's hips, swallowing an impressive portion of Big Bart. Ingrid then slowly pulled her pelvis up until Bart was nearly out...and then more quickly slid back down. Each stroke picked up speed until Sophie and Ingrid were slamming together.

Angie grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squirted a generous dollop onto her fingers and then worked them into Ingrid's asshole and coated it well. Angie then squirted another dollop onto her palm and coated my dick with it.

I grabbed Ingrid's hips and held them still as I mounted her from behind. With Big Bart in her pussy, her ass was tight around my cock. Sophie and I soon got into a rhythm sliding into and out of Ingrid's pussy and ass. Angie straddled Sophie's head and lowered pussy onto Sophie's mouth.

Ingrid whimpered "Oh god I am stuffed, This is soooo good, oh god, don't stop." As Angie reached for and lightly twisted her nipples, Ingrid pleaded "Harder, harder," and then "Pound me...harder...I love having a dick up my ass...I love Bart...oh god I'm gonna cum... don't stop!"

Angie then let her fingers slide to Ingrid's engorged clit and rubbed it furiously. With my dick still buried in her ass, Ingrid raised up and Big Bart slipped out of her pussy and, with Angie rubbing her clit furiously, she arched her back and sprayed on Angie's hand, Big Bart, and Sophie. Ingrid tried to push Angie's hand away, but Angie continued to rub furiously. I pounded into her ass again and shot my load deep into her. This triggered another torrent of spray from her pussy...but Angie continued to rub her clit and I plowed into her ass again and again shooting my seed. Ingrid squirted profusely and then managed to push Angie's hand off her pussy and slide forward dislodging my dick from her ass. Ingrid locked her lips onto Sophie' mouth. As multiple after-shocks rippled through her body, Ingrid panted, "Oh jeez, oh god that was intense, I really made a mess, oh fuck that was good!"

Sophie held her tightly and whispered, "That was so amazing! You are so beautiful when you cum!"

When Ingrid finally rolled off Sophie, Angie removed the strap on from Sophie and scrambled into a 69 with her. They frantically licked each other into shattering orgasms while I knelt behind Angie's ran my fingers into her gaping ass.

I then sprawled onto the bed, and while rubbing my hand over Sophie's thigh, Sophie took my hand and kissed it tenderly and said, "Who would have thought that we would ever do that!"

Epilogue

Sophie and I had breakfast the next morning with Angie and Ingrid and all of us admitted that our three beautiful days at the Jacht Huis produced unexpected memories, and new friendships. After breakfast we hugged, said goodbye, loaded our bikes onto our cars, and then checked out and departed. On the way home, Sophie and I vowed to keep ourselves open to new sexual adventures whenever we traveled...and to do more traveling.