George and Soul 85

Story Info
An Angel tries to save the universe.
2.1k words
3.75
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hog57
Hog57
31 Followers

George is an angel. He works in Soul Advancement Stage Four. His job is to monitor soul number 85. At any one time soul number 85 has between 1,000 -- 5,000 beings. During stage four souls inhabit beings that are self aware. Contrary to popular opinion on earth not all persons are self aware, or at least what angels recognize as self aware. George had advanced to his current position after what humans would call millennia of working in Soul Advancement Stage One, then Two, then Three, and now Four. However, that is not how the system really worked. Most humans would be mortified if they knew that they were just one of 5,000 people at a time with the same soul. Some souls seem to have developed a knack of seeking out and finding themselves in their other bodies frequently. Soul 85 is one of those souls. This kept George very busy. The phrase "go fuck yourself" is a big joke among the angels as that happens many times an hour on earth. Angels weren't concerned about all the self-fucking. The problem is when souls meet themselves they can begin to figure out the system. Mind you not all souls have the insight to begin to put the pieces together. Soul 85 is on the fringe of being able to figure the system out. Currently 85 was in 300 self-relationships. Most of them were friends, some of them were lovers or even married to themselves. Not all "pieces" of soul 85 were capable of the insight necessary to see the nature of reality. This made George's job a little easier.

Humans marveled when they just met someone and felt an instant connection. Lots of times it was because they were meeting another piece of themselves. Of course there were soulmates, those pairs of souls who kept finding each other over and over again. Soulmates were not the problem. In fact they were the solution to keep the problem from developing.

Angels like George worked to keep souls from putting the pieces together. If a soul ever figured out reality then reality would stop. To George this seamed like a really stupid way to set up the universe, but there you have it. It is just the way it is. Currently George's attention was on a pair of 85 who were close to realizing a previously unknown piece of the puzzle. Several pieces had already been figured out. Every angel knew that. The trick has always been knowing what was real and what was hogwash. Other angels had the job of Reality Disinformation. They whispered into the ears of governments and conspiracy theorists. The more people thought the conspiracy theorists were crazy the safer reality became. He hated to break up a pair of humans who were in love. It is just these two if they stayed together will solve a piece of the puzzle. George needed at least one soulmate for these two. Get them distracted enough from their brain games to make a mistake and not solve the puzzle. George went down the hall to Nan's office.

Hi, Nan. I need your help. A couple of my 85 are on the verge of discovering a piece.

Hey, George. Do you have a plan?

These two are married and working partners. They are scientists. I want to distract them. For that I need one or two of your 29. 85 and 29 have always been soulmates so we just need to get them in proximity. But we need the right pair of 29. My 85 are on the young side and attractive. One male and one female. Ideally a youngish male and female 29 would be able to confuse and distract the 85 enough to make mistakes in their research. To drop their current hypothesis for something new and totally not relevant to Reality.

Well George, believe it or not but none of 29 are anywhere near those two 85. If they are as close to discovery as you say, I think we will have to intervene directly. I like your plan. I will help you. If that is alright with you?

Nan, I didn't mean for us to get directly involved. (though even for an angel George was attracted to Nan. Too bad the plan would be for him to distract the female 85 and Nan to distract the male 85.)

Relations between angels was not actually forbidden. There just were not that many angels that were even interested in sex with each other. Sometimes angels had to directly intervene in a critical situation, but that usually meant that the angel would interact with a human. Even when angels participated in a human orgy situation, they rarely had sex with each other. And when they did they were almost always acting. George remembered that there were two angles awhile back that became so involved with each other that they forgot their duties and allowed through their negligence a piece of the puzzle to be discovered. Those two angles were demoted and sent to the farthest reaches of the universe apart from each other. George and Nan needed to remember the goal. If they got closer and did their jobs everything will be fine.

"That is OK. George. I haven't been down there for a long time. This will be nice. Shall we go. Time is wasting." (She laughed at the inside joke.) It is always odd going to Earth and interacting directly with the humans. Time for angels was so different than on Earth. It was always nice to come home and reality. Nan was one of a few angels that liked to spend time on Earth now and then.

Going to Earth was no grand deal. They just appeared in a doorway near their destination when nobody was looking. Since their targets were working together they walked to the lab 85 was using. They knocked on the door and introduced themselves as graduate students assigned to help with the research.

Angels don't look like humans. However, when on Earth, humans see Angels as the Angels which for them to see them. This is very convenient for the Angels. They can present themselves as beautiful or ugly, male or female. George and Nan looked inside the two 85 for what would best attract/distract them from a possible discovery. They decided that George would distract the female and Nan the male. Even though they could present as either male or female, George and Nan preferred to present themselves in their normal genders whenever possible.

When looking inside the humans George and Nan saw that they liked to have group sex. George and Nan had both participated in such activities before while on Earth. But never together. Neither thought it would be any kind of issue.

When the human couple saw George and Nan standing in their lab they were stunned at the hot couple of grad students. They immediately thought how great it would be to seduce the pair. The Angels were well aware of this. It would make their mission much easier they hoped.

After an overview of the project the Angels began trying to push the two 85 away from the truth towards a dead end. Nan was doing her best working very close physically to the male 85 while George was doing the same to the female. They were making little headway after weeks of trying. Somehow they had missed that the group sex the 85 liked having was homosexual and lesbian. George was getting frustrated with their progress. Then one day Nan looked again into the humans. And she saw it. The female wanted Nan and the male wanted George. Well that wasn't a problem for the Angels as they both had done similar things in the past when necessary. So they switched tactics and started making progress. The humans started responding to the overtures the Angles made.

Even though the humans were responding, their research continued to get closer and closer to the truth. The Angels needed to accelerate their mission. A few more weeks and the humans would have the answer.

George talked with Nan and they agreed that they would just seduce the humans that night after work. They planted the idea of dinner together in the minds of the humans. They let the humans do the rest. They were so eager to have sex with the grad students. They were sure they would be bringing them back to their house. Of course they were right. That is just what the Angels needed to happen.

They went to dinner and had a fine meal. Then the female human asked them if they wanted to have a drink back at their house. This was a clear invitation to the couples to have sex with each other. George and Nan said they would and followed them to their place. Once inside and after a few drinks the humans led them into their bedroom. There was a large bed in the middle of the room. The female human reached up to Nan and kissed her. Nan kissed her back with enthusiasm. She slid her hand up the blouse of the human and fondled the breast she found there. The human female swooned at the touch. She had never known such bliss. What she didn't know was that Nan was sending waves of bliss at her. It wasn't that she wouldn't be feeling what she was but Nan was definitely using telepathy on her.

George was doing the same on the human male. Kissing and fondling him and sending him telepathic bliss. The humans thought they had found an amazing pair of sex partners and they were right. The Angels took them both to multiple orgasms that night.

Their research continued unaffected. No matter how many times they went to the humans house and had sex with them the research continued. George was at a loss as what to do next. They usually preferred to distract humans in such cases. They were forbidden to just kill them unless they broke a cosmic rule. These two had not broken any cosmic rules. You might have thought that sex outside of marriage was breaking a cosmic rule, but that was a rule humans had made and wrote into their bible. Humans had written many things into their bible that were not cosmic rules. In fact there was only five cosmic rules that was given to humans. They made up the rest to control each other. Not that it worked very well. So many wars over the millennia caused by religious bigotry.

So they couldn't kill them and they weren't distracting them. Next they tried to sabotage the calculations. Unfortunately the female was very good at math and found all the errors. They were very close to discovering the piece. If they did the dominoes would begin to fall very rapidly.

George was very puzzled. He tried many different tactics. He tried seducing the female. He tried spurning the male. He had Nan try to seduce the male and spurn the female. He was getting nowhere.

The only combination he hadn't tried yet was performing for them with Nan. He told Nan about his idea. She didn't believe it would work, but she said they didn't have anything to lose.

That evening when they went to the human's house, George and Nan did all the usual things with the humans and then they began to caress each other. This interested the humans. They were fascinated by George and Nan. George and Nan were kissing and fondling each other. They twisted into a 69 position. Mouthing each other's sex for what seemed hours to the humans. In fact it was hours. Angels have the ability to alter time. And George was doing just that in making love to Nan. George had been secretly in love with Nan for so long that when he finally held her he lost control. He was altering time. He dropped his guard and started to appear to the humans in his natural state. He was not the only one either, Nan was experiencing the same feelings. They began glowing. The humans were in awe of the couple. For they were really a couple now. There was no denying it. George and Nan were Angels in love with each other.

Unfortunately, all this did nothing to distract the 85. In the end the human couple did discover their piece of the universe. The next piece was discovered shortly after. The universe blinked out of existence.

A very long time passed. Then a new conscience came into being. The new conscience thought about things for another very long time. When it believed it had thought long enough it said, "Let there be light."

Hog57
Hog57
31 Followers