George & The Adorable Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! It was so hot." Turning to smile at her despite my brain screaming that I was going to be so fucking blue balled.

"Look at how wet your royal cock is." Giggling much like her sister as she pointed, it wasn't just wet but coated in her foamy thick liquim, those panties were a tie-dye of light pink and dark red. Pink where still dry and dark red where she'd practically drenched them.

"Wow! God that's hot! You're so freaking wet for me I'm..." She reached out and touched my mouth. Ran her fingers over my lips with lust flaring in her eyes, up off the mattress she came. My heartbeat quickened as I thought she was going to kiss me, it would be so hot to make out with my girlfriend's oldest sister. But before she got too close she reached in grabbing my tongue. "Ug Hawweeh?"

"You're so hot George! I've listened to you through the door! I know how good you make my sissers feel with this tongue." And just like she had with my dick, she squatted over my face.

I nearly cursed, almost pushed her away at the idea that I had just been in there. Then the smell of her hit my nose. The sight of her tiny cunt plastered in her excessive froth. Any stupid and pointless unease evaporated, my hands slapped back to that ass and I pulled her right onto my face.

"KING GEORGE YESSSSY YES!" She was as pungent and thick as it seemed, I eagerly slurped up everything I could get my mouth on. Unsure how something so small could exude so much, but it was delicious and I was happy for it. Her knees flew apart as she moved back up onto her feet, fingers reaching down to spread herself open. Not that she could really do much with how small her gash was. I lapped at everything she exposed though, rolling a tongue into her entrance before attaching to her clitoris. "OOOH! YOUR SLUT-MAID LOVES IT! LOVES HER KING LICKING HER INSIDES OUT! LICK! LICK! LICK!"

Her palm hit my forehead a little hard, but all I really noticed was that she took the tasty treat from me. Hunching on herself and toppling over much as she had before, to lay beside me on the bed. This time on her stomach, thrusting down at her sister's mattress as spikes of pleasure from her second orgasm hit her. It hadn't seemed like that long but the ache in my tongue that I only felt now said it had been longer than I thought.

"George! King George!" Mostly muffled as she turned her face side to side against the sheets.

"Sexy nerd-maid," That had her quivering all the more. I rolled up on my side, stroking my still drenched dick. That tiny ass should not look as freaking good as it did. "Or maybe you're Princess Harriet. You are my girlfriend's... My queen's sister after all." Yeah I couldn't fucking help myself, she thrust and huffed all the more at that, at being upgraded to a princess. I just grabbed that ass, drawn in further by it, Justine's was better but Harriet's was not a distant second place. I just liked her tiny butt a lot! Drawn in by it almost without realizing, I had moved within inches. There already I gave each cheek a kiss, grinding my teeth before giving in, Licking my way through her crack while I slipped the rest of the way out of my pants and boxers. "Princess Harriet hasn't finished what she started, are you gonna finish what you started Princess Harriet?"

"Yes!" Even though she looked back at me like it might kill her, she angled to present her pussy to me. "I want to make my King George happy, I want him to finish!"

Her hand darted up under her to grab my dick and put it in, just as the door opened. Instead of flopping away as I probably should have, giving up on this now that Justine was back, I couldn't stop myself from going into what the tip had already aimed up on. Justine's eyes went big, she had been about to speak but her jaw just fell open at the sight of me shoving my way inside her dearest sister. Me grabbing the hips of the tiny older girl and straining deeper into the woman whose body was mostly pressed into her bed. Her ass upturned off of it just enough to give me access, full access.

"Queen Justine! Sorry! Sorry! But King George isn't done with me! I need to make King George happppppeeee!" She whimpered in a plea, crying out as I my dick around inside her.

"It's... okay, yeah finish up." My girlfriend nodded, turned away, some smart part of me said she was probably not okay with this. My dick though, buried in her sister's cunt, said that was a thing to worry about later. She had said okay. She had said finish up. That was the important things. "I just need to get some socks and... Okay go ahead right now."

"Sorry! Sisser! Sorry!" Harriet said for both of us as I started thrusting into her.

It was so hot, her little body all bent under me. Concentrating in holding her butt up so I could slam down into her tight pussy. One hand on her hip and lower back I helped her keep upright just enough so I could keep plowing into her tight slick hole. Letting my other roamed up under her shirt. I wanted to rip the blouse right off her, wanted at her titties but she started waggling her booty up. Working herself into me while I thrust into her. I wasn't the only one to feel like this got me inches deeper. She screamed! Nodded. Turning her face down into the sheets, moaning and kept working herself in time with me. I ended up with one hand on that ass, the other pushing down on her upper back because she could really buck up at me when she was pinned down like that.

Justine stood there with her socks dangling in her hand, watching. Shocked that her tiny older sister was getting it so hard and rough. She had not put a bra back on after her shower, I knew it wasn't room tempurature or anything but her arrousal at the show we were putting on. I could have laughed but all I could do was moan at sight, at the feel of the wet thing enveloping me so nicely. At how hard Harriet worked to get me off.

"Fuck! Princess Harriet! Fuck, fuck, fuck! That tight wet pussy is gonna make me cum!" Grabbing her around her micro-waist with both hands, as much smashing into her as yanking her back into me. She just went with it, up on her palms making a "Uh, yuh, uh, yuh!" noise as she was manhandled off and back on my cock. "Gonna... YES!"

I probably should have asked, Justine and I had only just stopped using condoms, but she still wasn't comfortable with me creampieing her. Nothing registered but getting off inside my girlfriend's sexy oldest sister. Inside the nerdy tiny bodied woman who was almost thirty but had the body of somebody so much younger. I jammed Harriet back into the bed, my cock swelled. I came. She came too as she felt the first jolt of jizz hit her insides. Her head snapping back to look at me, eyes swimming around behind her askew glasses. Jaw coming open as she cried out each time she felt me cannon another volley into her.

"Royal! Seed! Royal! Seed in my peasant pussy!"

"Princess pussy! PRINCESS PUSSY!" I corrected her, giving that ass a slap which made her grin in delight. I held her a moment more before falling to the side, rolling to my back. Laughing, aware Justine was watching and possibly heartbroken, which killed the laugh but not the smile. "That is...Way better than tugging it to... Way better, you were right Justine."

"So was... That what you needed sisser?" Justine asked, she was at the edge of the bed twisting her bright orange socks back and forth in her fists.

"Yeah." Harriet nodded, looking towards her sister but unable to really focus in on the shocked and awed expression on that pretty face. Fixing her glasses didn't really seem to help. "Was it half an hour already?"

"No," Time check. "Only like twenty, dad needs to look at that water heater like mom said. It's got to be going bad."

"Oh... Yeah. Totally," Not really even processing any of that Harriet rolled off the bed, dropping from sight before coming up. "I'll go." Breahing heavily even before her eyes went to my cock and back. Gulping before whispering to her sister, "He'll be back tomorrow right? So he... you can earn the Jeep for the entire weekend?"

"You'll be back tomorrow right George?" Justine asked me, despite me spending pretty much every weekend and essentially every minute of freetime with her since we started dating, she still acted like she didn't know if I had other plans.

"Yeah. Your boyfriend prostitute has got to pay for our rental car for the weekend." This and reminding her earlier that she said Harriet would be better than jerking off was me making sure she knew this was her doing, just in case she forgot.

"He'll be back tomorrow." Justine assured her sister as if Harriet couldn't hear, Harriet had crawled across the bedroom to the door, pulling herself up on the frame.

"And... And you'll want to have your Princess again?" Just like her sister, needing direct confirmation even though all signs pointed to yes.

"Yeah, I will. I will want my... Princess again." And again and again, I did not add.

With a giggle she left, I watched her go since she didn't go very fast, what with walking with her knees together to keep the sperm in. Not that it stayed in, it already ran down her thighs, loudly bubbled out. I was surprised, with out tight she was, that it didn't instantly just blast out of her. From one sister's cute ass and leaking cunt to the still shell shocked Justine, who batted her gray eyes at me in a way that was cute but also trying to hide her emotions. She'd done it before.

"I should get cleaned up." Mostly because I needed a few moments away to get my brain working again.

"She went into the bathroom." Justine squeaked.

"Oh." Looking down at myself, worried about my cum and Harriet's quim, both of which I didn't really want plastering my dick to my boxers if I got dressed right now.

"I... could..." But she gulped and stood there as if she hadn't said anything, staring around at nothing but always going back to my coated member.

"How about you..."

"Oh you want me to clean you up?" Meek as she was, I still expected that as a setup. Sounding so much like something my own sister would say before screaming at me. Expecting a, "Get the fuck out of my house! That will clean the place up." But she didn't say that, she just batted her eyes at me. Then slowly pointed a finger at her lips. "Clean it up with this? I... I feel better after my shower. Like... I feel like I need to give you a sucking now."

"Oh god yes! Please! YES!" My dick had almost been limp, covered in my cum and her sister's stuff, it had already reversed course as if motor powered.

"Really?" SOUNDING RELIEVED! Happy even.

"Yeah, babe, please." Motioning to my full mass manhood.

"I love you sooooo much!" She giggled as she jumped onto the bed so much like her sister.

"I love you too!"

"She left my happy stick a sticky sticky mess huh?" I nodded, her breath felt so warm as she hovered over my gooey cock, staring at it. Inhaling deeply. Licking her lips, "She left her panties too."

"Yeah." They were still wrapped around the base, tacked to my pubes with Harriet's goo.

Justine stroked the soft material but she didn't take them off and fling them away as she should have. Instead she grabbed it up off where it dangled over my testicles, then pulled them against the base of my shaft so the pink/red things aimed what had just been in her sister, at her mouth. Doing that emotion hiding eye-bat again she stuck out her tongue, giving me all the chance to call her out. To say she was disgusting, to stop her, or something.

"Babe, you're the sexiest girlfriend ever! It's so fucking hot that... That you're going to lick your sister's stuff off my cock." It was hot, I knew it shouldn't have been but there was no denying that it was. I just hoped that THAT was the answer she wanted.

"Did you taste her?" Talking into my dick like it was a microphone, inches away, but I doubted the sound engineer would like her sniffing over and over.

"Yeah."

"Did she taste good? She... smells good."

"Yeah, she tasted almost as good as you."

"I taste the best!" It was something she was happy to be able to claim, smiling with pride. Then moving in so her nose brushed against my shaft, still held up by her sister's panties acting as reigns. "I want to lick her girl-stuff off your happy stick. George, it makes me so much much horny!"

Admitted with a blush before letting her tongue out so just the edge of it ran up along me. I fell back into the mattress like it was a full lick, or a suck. Both of those followed, her gray eyes going big, a smile coming to her face after she tested and fully approved of her sister's sex. She made the cartoon licking sound with the first lick, ending it while hovering over the tip. Once more fully approving of the incestous flavoring before enveloping me.

"Oh god damn yes!" Resisting the urge to thrust into her mouth, just letting her do her thing.

Head is what she was best at. She had been a vagina virgin until I'd taken that away, but she had sucked more than a few dicks in her time. I saw and ignored her hand slipping into the front of her leggings, it added a lot of energy to her BJs. After I gave her her first non-self-supplied orgasm (Yeah her past boys had taken their BJs and peaced out.) she hadn't been able to help herself. Almost every BJ she gave me now she got herself off too.

"George! I want to suck you tomorrow too! It tastes so good! My sister made your stick taste even better!" Licking up the shaft several times before bobbing her head on it, then going back to licking.

"Hey, uh sorry, I think I left my..." Harriet just opened the door and came in, looking at the floor until she sensed she'd caught us in something. Blinking at the sight of the thing that had just been inside her now licked clean and inside her sister's pretty lips, Justine batting away with her eyes as her sibling pointed. "Uh, those."

"You want them back?" Justine asked innocently somewhat garbled by having my dick in her mouth, which she popped free as she added. "I was using them, kinda."

"Oh, then why don't you finish and I'll get them back after." Harriet nodded, as if somehow this was awkward considering we'd just fucked and finished in front of Justine.

"Stay! I'm almost done, watch how Queen Justine makes me happy." I rasped, Justine giving me a look that said I had hit the nail right on the head for her. Harriet licked her lips but nodded, she had her leggings in her hands still, I assumed she was all cleaned up down there because she was standing and walking around normal. "Oh god! Harriet! Princess Harriet! Nobody knows how to suck a dick as good as your gorgeous sister. Nobody!"

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Her sister said while bobbing her head on my tip, dividing those beautiful eyes between her sister and me.

"She goes so fast! And gets your Royal Cock DEEP! Into her throat even!" It might have been TO her throat but she wasn't taking it IN. Justine's tiny mouth unable to take all of me and she had never tried.

"Yeah, she's so good. Come and watch her." Shit! Harriet stepped closer and moved her leggings out of the way just before her knees came against the bed, legs apart and sort of angling that pussy out... I reached out and she practically thrust into my fingers, two of them went inside her. "Oh fuck yeah!"

"You gonna cum on her face?" At the same time her sister was talking.

"Make me pretty George! Make me the prettiest girl!" Knowing I was close, somehow, pulling me from her lips to tug on my spit covered tool. The cap rubbing at her lolled out tongue. "Make me pretty in front of my sisser!"

"I can't... OH GOD! If you are any prettier you'll fucking... fucking... KILL ME!" At the last I exploded.

I'm telling you, Justine knew what she was about when sucking dick. Sucking was her best skill. She did not loose points at the end. Jerking me off with a few kisses thrown in there she did a damn good job of getting cum all over her face, a little getting into her hair, the only other stuff to "get away" was in her mouth. There was not half as much as usual, but she made it seem double. Spitting my cum and more onto my tip, then rubbing it all over her face.

"So pretty!" Both sisters said.

And both sisters came because of the facial show, one on her own finger (at her clit) the other on my fingers. Four orgasms was way to much for Harriet who gave two thrusts into my hand before dropping to the floor, nearly breaking my fucking wrist. Justine wiggled comfortably between my legs, laying the back of her head against my leg, petting my cock which she laid across her cheek while settling down happily after her own orgasm.

"George you make me the prettiest girl in Defluer." What she always claimed after I'd given her a facial.

"In the state! The World!" I added.

"Yeah!" She giggled, she wasn't a swallower, she said it was too thick to do that. So I wasn't surprised when she came back up to her knees, with an air of finality. Just as Harriet was peeking up over the edge of the bed much like she had earlier. "You need these back?"

"Y... Yeah please. I'll have to wash..." Harriet going silent as Justine wiped her face down with them, my dick tried to jump back to erection but two times inside half an hour was too much to allow a third. Still it was damn sexy and the fucking sex drenched things were glazed over like a donut by the time my girlfriend dangled them out to her sister. "Okay. Ha." Smiling quirking up the corners of her lips, "Or maybe I'll just keep them just like this."

"Like a trophy?" Justine asked in her normal glee.

"Yeah." Harriet said in a daze, taking them and holding them out much as she had earlier to show me how wet she was. They were pure red now.

"I still have the first pair that I had on after George and I first did it." A big smile on her face, a shrug for me as this was the first I was hearing of it. After a second she angled her head. "Well both times. He wore a condom our first first time, so I kinda wore them again. The second first time, I didn't wash them, not when I knew I was going to let him have me without for real." I loved the fucking thought of that! Loved how happily she giggled, more giggles at seeing my dick twitching away as it tried like mad to get hard. Adding, "They're a sexy mess!"

"I'll keep these too then, right next to the flowers my only boyfriend got me."

"So sweet." Harriet nodded her agreement to Justine's delighted concept of the act, both of them getting up and leaving me with a huge smile, powerless to move at the moment.

More glad then ever that I had such a thing for Geek-Girls. Knowing how pissed my brother would be if he ever heard this tale, when he barely got anything from his "Dime Piece Cheerleader" that he always bragged about. Or who he HAD always bragged about, they were still dating but the bragging to me had become past tense. Once I started telling him about how much Justine was on my dick, he had stopped. I took that as unspoken and unequivalent victory that it should have been, that and how I caught him looking at my girlfriend. Not like he was trying to steal her but that maybe having a "Perfect 10" was the key to happiness at all.

Even in the beginning his girlfriend and him had not had as much sex as Justine and I did. Now there was this! I would have to ask Justine if I could tell him, it had been her idea to tell him about our sex lives, when she had overheard him throwing it in my face that he dated such an undebatable hottie. Justine had been all pouty that I hadn't set him straight and bragged about her, she was relieved when I told her I was being a gentlemen. That it was not at all that I didn't think I had something to brag about. She was only happy again when I promised I would brag my brother into the ground. Which I did enough that he kept his mouth shut around me about who had the better girl. He would probably never admit it, but he knew.