George & The Adorable Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Justine trades me for a day with her sister's Jeep.
7.4k words
4.5
42.3k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers

Update: This is a re-publish with some edits based on the consensus of comments and direct messages. Thanks dear readers, I'm happy to listen as long as things are constructive and not... nonsensical or just plain rude.

From the Author: This one I really tried to keep myself in check. It's not perfectly what I wanted but it also doesn't... Drag on like some of my others. Hopefully each part will be a fun quick read. I think there are going to be four of them.

Thanks for reading! Votes and comments are always appreciated!

Part 1 - Jeep & Easy

"Hey, hows it going sissers?" Harriet asked as she came into my girlfriend's bedroom, using their petname for each other, they were each other's sissers never sisters. It long predated me, but I found it silly and cute. Not to be rude after asking her sister a question she whispered to me, "Hi George."

"Hi Harriet," Greeting her with a smile as she came in, plopping down onto the bed next to her sister.

"Not great." Justine, who had been giggling a moment before at what we were watching suddenly went all... Lifetime movie actress as her oldest sister leaned forward and stroked her blonde brown hair out of her face before feeling her forehead. Justine blinked up at her older sister, as the actresses in those movies my mom and grandma loved would, staring at Harriet like she was the doctor about ready to give her her diagnosis. "It's always bad but this one is REALLY bad."

"Yeah, you look like you're in pain." Stroking her sister's cheek in a way that would have had any of my two siblings shoving whichever of us was trying that away, no matter how sick we were.

"I am. Such pain." Holding her stomach, Harriet nodded, lifting her sister's shirt and giving that stomach a kiss which would have made any of my siblings punch me if I tried it, whether it was my sister or brother. "Thank you."

"Feel better."

"I'll try."

"Is he getting you everything you need?" Pointing at me.

"Yeah, he's the bestest most perfect boyfriend ever." Reaching out to take my hand before... Letting out the most pathetic weak little cough.

"Good." Harriet got up and started out.

I stared at Justine, waiting for her to look at me so I could give her the look. I loved her, we had been dating for six months now, the little cutie had graduated three years before me, had just been waiting until I turned eighteen to (basically) throw herself at me. The day after my eighteenth birthday there she was outside of where I worked, tying her shoe right behind my car. She pretended not to have known that it was my car, or that she hadn't asked a mutual friend what time I got out of the carwash. The same friend had told me after he answered her, sort of worried she might be a stalker or something. It was only that warning that had allowed me to be cool about it, I'd had such a crush on Justine in high school and never thought she was interested. She later told me that she had heard that Annie Pans was going to ask me out and she had to make her move before Annie swooped in.

Justine was fucking adorable. I doubt anybody would ever guess she was closing in on twenty-one, she didn't look it at all. Short, cute as hell, and while sometimes she was a little much in the dramatics it didn't really bother me. She was too flipping cute to be bothered by that, not for long anyway. I knew how she would react when she saw my one eyebrow up stare. A powerful blush would run over her at how over the top she had been for her sister but it really wouldn't change her behavior because inevitably I'd tell her it was cute and she would just be aware of how... Justine-ish she was being.

Just about to turn my way, sensing that I was watching her. Only before she could look at me her sister stopped just before the doorway, "Hey so I was thinking about the car this weekend?"

"Yeah?" Both of us quickly looking to Harriet at that, Justine had asked her sister to borrow her car, Justine didn't work so she had no money to get one of her own. I did have a car but mine was a POS that my dad had bought me with promises of helping me fix it up so it would be better than the ones he'd bought my sister and brother. Only he'd helped me two times, then started in with what became his standard answer, telling me to ask tomorrow because he was busy (or sore) at the moment. I only asked on Sundays now just to make him feel bad someday, able to do enough work to keep the thing on the road but cars weren't my area of expertise or interest really. Anyway Harriet had said no because she worked on weekends, doing some shifts in Cedar Rapids. "Well one of my co-workers lives here in Defluer too and I might be able to ask her if we could carpool. It would be kind of a pain but... For a favor I could jump through all those hoops."

"Oh please! Please sissers! That would be so amazering." All joyous (and adorable) excitement, then she dropped a weak little sick cough that you don't actually get from the monthly 'ailment' that she was suffering from.

"Okay, but you'll owe me. Big. She's a smoker so I'll have to be killing my lungs for you to have a fun weekend at the lake." Justine gave big nods of agreement, her eyes even bigger as she imagined a weekend with her sister's new Jeep SUV. Instead of staying in the cramped cabin her friend's parents owned we would probably stay in it. "Okay, glad you agree." She didn't actually take a step, she turned towards the door, lifted her foot, then put it back down. "Actually... I do have something I could use right now."

"What? Name it! Anything!" Justine had only had three seconds with the concept of having the new vehicle but already she was desperate to keep it.

"Uh, well you probably aren't using George right now, right?" Harriet asked with such innocence that it put all the hairs up on my arms. Justine looked at me laying next to her then back to her sister's back, not understanding. Harriet went on after Justine said as much, "Like... because of it being your bad time you two aren't... You know... Right? Not today."

"Naughty stuff you mean?" Justine asked in a whisper glancing past her older sister at the hall.

"Oh, it's just us." Peeking over her shoulder to see her sister's worried expression.

"Oh, good. You mean are we having naughty sex stuff?" Coast clear she said it in her normal voice, all cheery and not ashamed to be talking about it to her sister.

"Yeah." Nodding enthusiastically without a flinch either.

Which wasn't a surprise considering that Harriet was basically a nerdier version of Justine. The older sister was shorter, somehow, and slimmer while she did look older for sure she didn't look to be in her late twenties. Pretty, if you liked them geeky, the same sort of blonde brown hair but with glasses and a pentiant for librarian like outfits instead of the bright colored mismatching adorableness that Justine preferred.

"No, I can't do anything like that around this time. It gets pretty miserable," Justine glanced at me for support. "Right George?"

"Uh, right." I nodded once as I answered, Justine nodded lots, Harriet nodded slow just a hint of a blush visible before she turned away again.

"Uh... So... Uh... Well... Uh, then..." Shaking her head she took a step away, going to leave but stopped herself. Literally pushing at the door frame like something was trying to pull her out. "If you can't do anything. At all... Then... Like... You won't be missing out on anything, not really."

"Yeah, that's true... I'm not... Sometimes I give him a sucking but I don't feel like it today." Turning to me she frowned, shrugged. "Sorry, I know I said... But my tummy hurts."

"It's okay," Waving that away, it seemed the last of my worries right now. I wanted to know what the fuck Harriet was getting at!

"It is? Really? Good. Sorry. Thanks. Sorry." Justine giving me a big smile and a stroke of my cheek before turning back to her sister, shaking her head. "No, we aren't going to do any naughty sex stuff."

"So he'll just be going to waste then, I mean his stuff down there will, or he'll go home and tug on it?" Justine blinked at her sister's question but did not react like that was a complete invasion of privacy, or at all embarrassing to me.

"Yeah, probably. That's what he usually does." You have those beautiful eyes staring at you as she asks if you do anything while she is 'out of commission' and not admit everything to her about jerking off to porn.

"Then... If you're not using him and you owe me a BIG favor, can I... have him? For today? Maybe tomorrow because you'll probably still be feeling horrible badl and I will be going without my car for an entire weekend." No! No fucking way is she asking that! I rolled my eyes and shook my head, staring at my girlfriend for her to not bother going on with this joke anymore. Harriet's shoulders slumped in, knees bent, head sank, making herself even smaller. Almost whispering, "I only ask because you aren't using him for that and I am doing you a huge favor!"

"For naughty sex stuff?"

"Licks, sucks, anything. Everything!" Still in that shy hunch, in that tiny voice, trying to make herself as paltry as possible.

"Oh... Everything?"

"Maybe just... Some licking? If... Everything is too much." Worried she was asking for more than her sister was willing to give.

"No, I... I guess... I guess you could have him. All of him, whatever you want." She gave me a one millisecond glance then went back to her sister. "Like you said... It's not like I'm missing out on anything."

"Yeah! And he'll be ready for you come this weekend, plus I'm okay if you two do stuff in the Jeep." A hopeful expression across her pretty face.

"True, yeah, and I was thinking about jumping in the shower anyways." She checked the time on her phone. "What are you thinking? Half an hour and then I can have him back for cuddles and more shows?"

"Half an hour would be great! Perfect!" Harriet grinning super big, checking her own phone's clock, delighted at having that much time with me.

"Uh..." I started to say that I wasn't falling for the joke, Justine spun on me like a cat.

"You want Mr. Jeepers for the weekend right? We could stay in there and... Have fun all weekend, real fun, while the rest of them are stuck in the cabin. We can't do nothin' in the cabin, you know there are no bedrooms just bunk beds and everyone able to see everyone else. Come on! Please! For me! I really want the Jeep! I don't want to stay on those gross old beds." Grabbing my shirt, draping herself overtop of me. "You know how I get after my bad time, you know! If we had Mr. Jeepers I could do all the stuff with you George! All the stuff, as much as you want. I'll owe you if you do this. All weekend you'll just have to tell me what you want George and I'll do it." Stroking my cheek with lewd promise. Before diverting to another tactic, giving me her adorable stern glare. She knew it was zero percent stern but also knew I found it absolutely endearing. It worked on me, that was all that she cared about, results. "Plus you were just going to go home and tug it anyway. Harriet's better than tugging it to some slutty porno star, right?"

"Uh, that..."

"Right?" Giving me a shake by her grip on my shirt.

"Yeah but..."

"But what?"

"She's your sister."

"Yeah, I know. That's the only reason I an allowing this. I trust her and... You're just... Prostituting yourself for a great weekend..." Giggling at the concept of me basically being a gigilo. "...With Mr. Jeepers instead of us being stuck in that stupid gross smelly spidery cabin. Spidery!" Of course she was afraid of spiders and she made that concept of a spider infested cottage properly horrifying. "You want the girl you love to stay anyplace SPIDERY?"

"It's okay if he isn't into me I'll..."

"No! He's into you! Tell her you're into her George." I got another shake, all seriousness.

"I..." The sternness dialed up, I searched her eyes and expression, glanced Harriet's way. Neither of them were showing any signs that this was an elaborate joke, by now one (Both!) would have cracked if it were. They were too innocent to ever get very far, certainly not this far with this kind of a prank. Much less a prank of this type. "Of course I think she's... hot."

"I'm hot?" Harriet perking all the way up.

"He's got a thing for geeky girls. If you want to really give him a boner talk about anime or video games. Or wear a nerd themed t-shirt." Justine still giving me her glare as she spoke to her sister, worried I would back off if she didn't.

"I am a geek girl! I didn't think guys were into geek girls, no guys I've met are." Harriet practically dancing with delight. "So your penis could get erect for me?"

"Can your penis get erect for my sissers?" Justine asked, clearly thinking her sister's clinical words were endearing and funny.

"Uh..." My girlfriend reached down and touched my dick, which... Which had started filling with blood at the very tiny hope that this could be true, despite my internal insistence it couldn't be, by the time Harriet had said 'penis' and 'erect'. Well by then Erect Penis was a very accurate description. "That..."

"He's already there for you sissers."

"Me?" It was high pitched and nearly a scream of delight.

"You."

"Oh thank the light!"

Smirking instead of being angry Justine stroked me through my shorts, then started up off me. "I'll go jump in the shower."

"I'll take him back to my room..."

"No need, just do it here." Harriet hesitated all of a second to nod her agreement. Justine reversed getting up off the bed to give me a quick kiss. "Do your best and maybe she'll give us Mr. Jeepers more." I huffed, blinked, as she climbed off of me with a smile. "You can hear the water running so I guess once it shuts off you'll have like five minutes before I come back in."

"Okay." My girlfriend's sister could barely keep from jumping up and down with glee while the younger sibling collected a change of clothes for after the shower. Harriet couldn't help but ask, "Is he good?" Then shook her head. "Nevermind! Doesn't matter, it's been so long for me that I won't know the difference."

"I've been there." Justine had been a virgin when we first hooked up, she had only told me that a couple weeks ago when we'd had the conversation about how many people we'd slept with.

Harriet just stared at me. Those pretty eyes were so eager and hungry, shining right through her glasses. I just lay there because my dick was hard and I feared moving would make it super obvious, don't ask me why considering Justine had felt it and had told Harriet. It was just instinct I guess to hide it at all costs.

"Have fun you two," Justine already playing some music on her bluetooth speaker as she left.

"Hi." Harriet waved at me nervously, I waved back, motionless until the door of the bathroom clicked shut and locked. Then she darted over to the bed and jumped on it knees first. "I'm sorry if you love her and you won't enjoy this but I do need it so bad! There is this guy at work who is such a hottie and I thought he liked me, we were messaging and I... but he doesn't like me." I couldn't fathom why! My heart nearly broke for her as she pouted over the guy. "He asked me about another girl we work with. And... Then I thought I would watch my favorite movie, Labyrinth, but that didn't make it better, it made it worse! David Bowie in that movie SO does it for me."

"Jesus." Was all I could say as she pulled at the waistband of her khakis until she couldn't take it anymore and started quickly undoing them.

"Take that out for me!" Pointing, wanting to touch but afraid.

I blinked but she flopped over, thrashing out of her khakis and throwing them towards the door. Her legs were so slender, a little knobby kneed, but my dick swelled to new levels of hard at the sight. Of the soft pale things and the soft pink panties she was wearing, panties that she started flopping around to get out of. If this was a joke it was into the extreme levels where no jokes had gone before. Harriet rolled over onto her stomach and pushed the panties down revealing her tiny little ass with such tiny cheeks that I could see her backdoor and the fourchette where her pretty pussy began.

"Reorx's beard! YES!" She exclaimed as she came up off the mattress to see me with my underwear and jean shorts down at my knees, or more accurately as she looked at my swollen dick sticking out of my short dark pubes. "I SO want that. George, I am so wet!" Panties in hand she held them out so the fronts showed exactly how wet. Then without any hint of embarrassment put them to her nose. "Jerrith really started it but... But also you, when I thought about this deal. You're such a hottie." Shifting closer to me, licking her lips, reaching out. "I have all kinds of bad thoughts about you. So many... bad, naughty thoughts."

"Oh shit!" Because she took hold of my dick, with her panties sort of entwined over a couple of fingers, it was clearly a thing for her to see her undies around my dick.

"I'm sorry but I need it." Climbing atop me, stroking me right up until the last second when she let her panties fall, entangled around my dick. Squatting over me with that slender body she rubbed my tip at her sex. Like her sister's she had a plump mound, a tiny gash. As soon as clit and cap met the wrist movement turned into her just gyrating herself against me. "I'm sorry! George! I need it!"

"Oh fuck! Don't be sorry! Oh fuck!" As she arched up, angled, and then dropped atop me. Taking me ALL the way in a pussy that was as tight as her sister's, which was absolutely the tightest. I hesitated a second before grabbing her tiny ass, as she hesitated trying to get used to having a dick inside her again. "Oh shit I can't believe I'm fucking my girl's sexy big sister."

That was something for her too. By the way that she arched up, lips almost to mine. Staring at me, relishing our first moments together. After ten seconds she sat upright atop me. Stared down at me, very much into the fact that it was George Harmon, her sister's boyfriend, was inside her.

"Here we go!" She said before starting, I thrashed back on the bed, thrusting myself up into her while she started going like her sister had taken... Like her sister still couldn't! "Here we... Oh god! Oh George! King George!" Stopping at that, blushing. Mouth opening and closing a couple of times. "When I think of you that's what I call you, in my head." Struggling with it before adding. "When I masturbate to you." I moaned, she closed her eyes in disbelief that she'd admitted that to me, but only a second later her body started moving again. Right up to the speed and skill that her younger nt long ago virgin sister had not come close to matching. "Fuck me with your royal cock! Oh fuck your dirty housemaid with your royal cock!"

"God yes!" Was all I had to say to that.

Not that I needed to say much more as she was going to town on my dick, her hands had slapped down onto my forearms, using them for leverage. I moved my grip from her hips to her ass, wanting to keep hold of that tiny ass of hers but her hips were a better place. For how fast she was moving, up and down but also rolling her pelvis around too so that I swirled like a dick-nado inside her.

"King George! Oh my sweet king! You...You're gonna make your slut-maid come! Ooooooohie! Oooooohie yes! COMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEYYY!" She tried like hell to keep riding as she came, but her body wanted to curl up on the orgasm that seemed centered on her guts. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and she did it, bouncing right up off of me to curl up. "George! George frack that was exactly what your girlfriend's sister needed! Your royal cock wrecked her really good!" Shaking away the orgasm daze she pawed at me, mortally worried. "That wasn't bad for you was it?"

Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers