George & The Adorable Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Justine keeps the Jeep deal with her sister for a 2nd day.
3.9k words
4.63
12.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers

From the Author: Thanks to some helpful comments I've managed this part to the story a little more. Hopefully it stands up with the last one and successfully tells the next part of the tale.

Thanks for reading! Votes and comments are always appreciated!

Part 2 - Jeeping To the Deal

It helped that when I arrived the next day to the Sullivan house Harriet was at work. It was just Justine and I, she climbed into my arms as soon as I arrived and made me carry her back to her room. That's how "weak" her "ailment" had her. I wasn't a buff guy so it was more a testament to how small she was then how strong I was that I was able to do stuff like that for her. I laid her down and dutifully got her everything she needed from her parent's otherwise empty place. I was never bothered by it but much less so after what she let me do yesterday to her sister.

I did freak myself out a little bit as I passed Harriet's room, my own stupid imagination. The thought that she had framed her special panties to the wall came into my head and would not leave. The door was closed and there was no way to think she would do anything that crazy, or have everything ready to do such a thing overnight, but still. My heart beat fast and the amusing idea freaked me out because... It did seem like something one of the two sisters would do. Justine had her panties from both her first times with me, with a condom and without. They were in the classic place of being in the back of her underwear drawer. Being extra special because they were in a wood container with some other keepsakes, discolored and dare I say it... Crusty in such a way that made it absolutely clear what they were. Plus pinned to the them was two ribbons where she had painted our initials and the dates. So was it crazy to think one of them wouldn't go all the way and mount the fucking panties to the wall?

Yet I knew it was just me being unable to handle or believe that nothing would go wrong because of this. Justine should have been pissed. Harriet should have been... I don't know telling her sister to dump me for sleeping with both of them. They had both been cool, too cool about all this. Justine had even told me that last night, after I left, Harriet had checked in that Justine was actually okay with it. It was okay, seemed okay, since half Justine's texts during work today had been about having the Jeep for the weekend.

I was glad that I didn't hear Harriet come home and that Justine hadn't known what time her sister got out of work, just that it was usually before her mom or dad.

"Oh! Hey sisser! Uh... You're probably ready for your second payment?" Justine asked when her sister showed up at the open door, tapping on the frame. "Before mom and dad come home?"

"If you're not busy, I could come back." Harriet jerked a thumb over shoulder, motioning that she could go.

"No." Justine yawned as she rose, pausing the show we were several more episodes into now. "It's okay."

"Here again?" Justine's older sister asked, coming across the room like a deer into a meadow, legs shaking, looking around for danger.

"Yeah." Reaching over to the other side of me Justine patted the bed closest to her sister. "I'm just gonna be on my phone though, okay? I can't take another shower that goes cold on me five minutes in."

"Uh, oh, yeah that's not relaxing at all," Both sisters agreed, until their eyes caught my quickly swelling cock inside my shorts.

"Oops, looks like George is ready too." Justine giggled.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I was nervous, even though I had fucked Harriet and Justine had sucked me off yesterday, some part of me still seemed to insist this was a setup to break up with me. My dick though didn't care as long as it got put inside Harriet again. They both just sort of lingered, finally I couldn't take it anymore, sitting up to pull my shirt over my head. "Really ready." Justine slid right up against the wall that her bed was against, which wasn't far. Even with her small wingspan we were well within arms reach on the twinbed. She had her phone out but she was watching me and her sister. "Do you think..."

"What K...King George?"

"Think you could take off your clothes today? ALL of them?"

"You want me too?" Uh duh! I thought, but instead of sarcasm I just nodded solemnly. "If... If you want me too I will."

"I want you too."

Before she moved, not that she was jumping right on it, the adorable thing just stood there trembling up her courage. I rushed out of my shorts and undershorts so I could enjoy the sight of Harriet stripping without any distractions. There was no point in rushing because both sisters were dumbstruck by the sight of my hard prick. I just about reached down to gently massage the ache of being this hard at the thought of fucking my girlfriend's sister while my girlfriend was in the same bed, when I glanced at said girlfriend. She batted those long lashes at me, trying to hide her thoughts. I took a crazy leap at what those thoughts were. Gulped before taking her tiny hand, putting it on my length.

"Just until your sister gets her clothes off." I told her, gently taking the phone from her and putting it onto the headboard.

"Okay, yeah, your poor thingie is so hard for Harriet's Princess Honey Hole that it hurts?" I could have cried at that, I nodded big-time because I couldn't trust my voice. Looking at her cute, motionless, cock staring sister Justine hissed. "Sissers! Get naked because his happy stick is aching for you."

"Oh yeah, yes!" Still she hesitated before doing anything, unable to believe it was happening again.

Coming straight from work she was wearing a fairly usual Harriet outfit. Plain but pretty blouse under a baggy but stylish sweater both those atop a skirt that was just past her knees. Sweater was the first thing removed, the blouse was unbuttoned but the skirt and panties were gone first. It was a sexy look. The super slender nerdy blonde standing there with the undone shirt. Biting her bottom lip a moment more before taking it off, then the bra. She was quite the sight, I think the hesitancy came from her timidity at her youngest sister having the nicer curves, if just barely.

"Look at you! So beautiful." Next to me, still stroking me, her sister agreed quietly, but with big nods.

"Y... yeah? Oh, good!" A fucking cute relieved giggle. "I really want you to think that! I really... Want to be sexy for... Somebody." Happy but still nervous, which made me feel good that I wasn't the only one who couldn't master themselves even if we'd gone all the way yesterday. "Beautiful..."

"Yeah, he thinks you're so beautiful. What are you going to do first sisser?" Justine asked curiously.

"I need him inside me so bad!" The older Sullivan said, climbing on the bed, over to and then a top me.

I think my eyes nearly bugged out of my fucking head. Harriet reaching down to take me from her sister, who shifted my penis away, then when Harriet withdrew her hand Justine aimed me back up. The motion was clear, she wanted to put me inside her sister. Harriet licked her lips but she really must have needed it because she moved herself into range so that all three of us could watch her twenty-year old sibling put me to the hairless pussy. Lips pressing tight as she rubbed the tip of me at her sister. Not just aiming and withdrawing; she nuzzled it around, over the plump outer lips, into the gash, making Harriet thrust her crotch forward as Justine wiggled me at her clit, then finally at the hole.

"Thank you!" Harriet whispered to her sister when Justine trailed her hand away from my 'happy stick' through my short pubes, up my stomach, to rest on my chest.

"I think I kinda get what you get out of that naughty porno stuff now. This is really hot." As her sister settled in on me, Justine's other hand slipped quietly into loose pants that I was sure she had worn on purpose for this eventuality.

"You don't watch porn?" Harriet asked out of breath but getting a grip on having a cock in her, balancing herself by holding onto my chest just shy of touching her sister's hand or forearm.

"No, you do?"

"Yeah. I... I've been single a long time and..." She shrugged.

The timid lifting of her shoulders seemed to do something for her because she moaned and hung her head, altogether forgetting the conversation she began riding me. I trailed my fingers up her slim legs, hips, ribs, and she arched giving me access to what I wanted. Her tiny breasts were so pretty I almost didn't want to touch them, didn't think I was worthy. But I still took hold, smiling as I cupped the pair of tits that had been in my Top 5 most coveted for the last six months. All while Harriet worked herself on me, not fast or hard but most pleasurably.

"This is what my... princess pussy needed." The tiny blonde said as she started picking up speed on my prick.

"My boyfriend's happy stick?" The words could have been cutting but Justine asked it in a way that said the idea turned her on, not pissed her off.

"Yes! Sorry Sisser but... It! HIM! I... NEED King George's Royal Cock." More speed, my hands found her hips to help her get going fast and hard. "King George's... In my... PRINCESS hole."

"Hot wet princess hole." I grunted, marveling at the beautiful nerd as she worked her slender body onto me. "Beautiful sexy Princess Harriet."

"King George's concubine!" She amended and I did not mind that concept at all.

Justine slipped in closer, lips touching my shoulder, giving the pretense of kissing there, totally wanting to see what I saw. Her sister really knew how to ride a dick. Justine's short nails dragging over my nipple in her arousal the sight of her sister going hard, her breath hot on my flesh. Tiny Harriet moaning out, not up at the ceiling, but looking straight down at me. Maybe at us. I could have watched her all day, but apparently my dick really did do it for her because she didn't last near long enough.

"King... GEORGE! YES! YES!" Harriet lifted up and smashed down one last time before she came.

"YES!" This time I grabbed her and pulled her against me, pinning Justine's hand between us, my grip went back to her hips shoving them up just enough that I could thrust up at her. "Fucking amazing pussy!"

"King... YES MY KING! MY... PUSSY! MY... HONEY! YOUR COCKUBINE!" With that she hunched up and came off (after coming on) my cock, I didn't let her get far though. Holding her to me, with the biggest devil grin across my face that I think I'd ever managed. Glad the moaning shoulder and neck kissing older sister hard collapsed between the girlfriend and me. So she didn't see how wickedly happy her sister made me. "King George! You're so good! So good to your peasa..." I slapped her ass again, that butt was so small even the 'gentle' hit seemed like it could break her. "PRINCESS! So good to your Princess!"

"He is! They don't call it a Happy Stick for nothing." Justine said I couldn't be certain but she might have diddled herself off along with her sister. I kinda kicked myself for paying nearly zero attention to my girlfriend. "And... Sissers why you popping off it like that?"

"Too... much!" Pulling a pillow to her face as she said it, I had experimentally tried a little thrust, which slide over her gash. Exactly like yesterday she ejected away from the oversensitive scrumping.

"Tube mulch? Is that what she said? Poor Princess Harriet, you made her go silly in the head." She knew what her sister said but was being cute as a distraction, as if she needed it. I arched up when her hand got close, a poor but appreciated replacement for her sister's tight sticky cunt. "Leaving your poor happy stick aching again, right?"

"Yes! You'll help make it feel better right babe?" I put my hand to her head, as soon as it touched she went for it, able to blame me for this if blame needed laying. "Oh yes, that'll do, thank you babe!"

She wiggled with glee, nodding eagerly at my approval of what she was doing. Suckling on the cap until she got herself into a better position down far enough, then without any objections, she let my prick pop from her lips so she could lick her sister off it. I groaned as I watched, those gray eyes feeding off my approval until she was lifting my throbbing member up to lick all over my shaft. Even running her pink tongue through my pubes and over my balls.

"I'm... ready for... Unless..." Harriet squeaked, pressing against my side as we both watched her sister once more do her incestous cleaning job.

"You are?" I asked pulling her closer, giving her a kiss, then a bigger one that had her eyes rolling around behind those glasses in a daze. Justine let lose with a loud pop before setting back against the wall again. "My princess is ready for more from... King George?"

"Please! Yes!"

Just like her sister it was more of a matter of how tiny she was than how muscular I was. I rolled to my side, dragged her to the center of the bed, and then lay atop her. Giving her sweet lips another (much longer) kiss before I found my way to her neck, shoulder, and then nipples.

"Please!" Watching her sister sucking had been enough teasing and time it seemed, while she had made sure I licked and lapped each nipple, she quickly pulled me up. "YES!"

"Fuck babe! Put me in your sister's Princess Honey Hole!" Because before Harriet or I could even get there, as I was still kissing my way up Harriet's tiny body, her sister was hold my dick. One hand squeezing at my butt while the other went between my legs to guide me into her sibling again.

"You like her don't you? You love earning the Jeepers this way!"

"Oh my god!" Harriet whined at the entry and the question.

"I do babe! She's got such a sexy nerd body, a beautiful geek face, and her honey hole is so flipping nice! To! Be! IN!" On the last words giving that hole a hard thrust.

"If Marsha wasn't a big breasted jock, I bet you'd be fucking her too!" My girlfriend said not exactly helping but enjoying the feel of my ass as it flexed as I fucked her sister.

"Oh no! I don't want that! Right now you and Princess Harriet are... all I could handle." I couldn't even fathom having the third sister, who wasn't exactly drop-dead gorgeous but she was very big breasted and very athletic and sport-loving. Although I hadn't thought about it before, I just knew that that sister would be the best cowgirl of the three. I dismissed the thought, she was... Not my type, Harriet and Justine were my type, were my dream girls. "I just want the two of you!"

"All you want is... Me and Justine? Just us... geeky sissers?" Harriet asked, unable to fathom that anybody would choose them two over tall and curvaceous Marsha.

"I told you he was into geek girls!" Justine giggled, It was strange and not exactly easy to fuck her sister while contending with but at that happy exclamation she lay atop me. Thrusting her leggings covered crotch into my ass and "helping" push me into her sister. Pulling up to let me out, then shoving me back in, miming fucking her sister while she just barely was able to peep over my shoulder. "We're the geekiest and the adorablest in town!"

"YES! My fucking DREAM girls! Queen and Princess! YES!" I said thrusting away into her sister, going hard despite the youngest Sullivan's 'assistance'.

"Dream! Girls! Us! ME!" Harriet exploded at that revelation, at the concept and the pounding.

I almost grabbed hold of her, meaning to pin her in place so I could finish inside her. Yesterday Justine had insisted that her sister was "probably" on the pill but I hadn't cared to check today, but it hit my brain then. So I didn't try and hold her in place as Justine and my combined thrust rocked Harriet so hard that she twisted and pulled herself out from under me, up onto pillows at the head of the bed.

"Harriet!" Justine almost making me collapse into the mattress as she climbed atop me and reached out for her sister.

"She's done Justine." Harriet agreed to that assessment weakly. I grabbed my girlfriend and flipped her over my shoulder onto the bed, thanks to my years of wrestling as a kid I landed her perfectly without hurting anybody. "Open your mouth!"

Like a cat she flipped around on the bounce. Mouth open, one hand going under herself, into her pants, against her clit. The other pushing herself up to allow for my best entry. I entered! Harriet's frothy liquim was fresh as could be, it ran up along Justine's lips as she wrapped them around me as I entered. I never tried for deep, she couldn't handle it, but did go fast. Fucking my girlfriend's pretty mouth.

"Mmm! Mmm! MMMMmm!" I didn't know if that was for rougher than usual treatment, or the flavor of her sister's sex all over what I was pistoning in and out of her sweet lips.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! YES!" Didn't take me long to get there, grabbing a handful of her hair I held her still while jerking off in her face.

"George! Make... me... Pretty! So pretty!" Out of breath but eager.

"Me too!" Her sister flopping into place like magic, half overtop Justine, cheek to fucking cheek.

I groaned my agreement and gave them what they wanted, there was much more today. What with an entire night of thinking of if Harriet and Justine would let this happen again, plus not having emptied myself in Harriet's Honey Hole like yesterday. Glistening seed shot out of me, Justine very aware that I gave her not just the first one, but the first two before angling myself at her sister. Harriet huffed and twitched and impossible as it sounded with her being nearly thirty, but I was sure this was her first time getting a facial. I think that helped, for sure it seemed like as much as both of the loads yesterday was pulled out of me. My own hand being just the conduit for the eager happy sisters.

"We're both pretty now Harriet! Don't you feel so pretty?" As I dragged my only slightly softened dick over their foreheads drawing a line of the last drops out of me there.

"Oh I do! I do!" Staring up at me, seeing the extreme lust and approval I had for both of them, Justine was right, they never looked so good as they did glazed in my semen. I pointed at the wall. "What?"

"He wants us to look in the mirror at ourselves." Justine giggled, it had taken me too long to realize my girlfriend's timid eagerness to be made or told to do it. There was some things she just couldn't do on her own. She took my hand and a second later so did her sister. I helped them both up, took them to the mirror on the wall where Justine did her make up in the morning. "Oh! Gosh! LOOK AT US!"

Harriet was, fingers of her small hands hovering closer to her cheeks and chin not quite daring touch the artwork I had made of her face. A delighted slack jawed smile making the pretty nerd all the cuter. Both of them going weak with pleasure as I grabbed them and held them to me, all three of us enjoying the sight of them in my arms. Them with my cum on their smiling faces.

This time we all went to the bathroom together. I used a few paper towels to clean off the remnants of Harriet's insides from my dick, Justine watching with a frown that said she clearly thought it was a waste. But it was already mostly done and their parents were due home shortly. They took turns splashing water and using Justine's face wash, as much as she loved it she broke out if she left semen on there, soon enough we were back in the room. All three of us dressed, Harriet leaving and returning a few moments.

"Here are the keys, just clean it up afterwards, okay?" The last time we'd borrowed her vehicle we'd gone to the beach, she'd been upset about all the sand. Justine giving me a look that begged me not to say anything because she'd been the one to assure me Harriet wouldn't notice or care about a little sand. "Please."

"Or you'll get a cleaning fee out of George?" Justine asked playfully while I was stupidly speaking already.

Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers
12