George & The Adorable Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll clean it, don't worry." Wishing I would have stayed silent a second more and had an excuse at Harriet again.

"Okay, thanks." With that she turned, gave us a smile over her shoulder, before hurrying to her room.

"Mr. Jeepers for the weekend!" Justine jumped up and down clapping at the promise of how great the trip would be.

"The Jeep for the weekend." I agreed, feeling ashamed at the guilt I felt at the idea that I wanted to float the idea of inviting Harriet. Glad that the memory of her having to work, came to me before I said anything. Smiling and pushing that away as my pretty girlfriend collapsed to the bed, picking up the controller and looking at me expectantly. Fuck I loved her! That look, that face, Justine was enough, more than enough for me. "More sodas and then back to cuddling and the show?"

"You're the perfect man George." Clearly not realizing how her adorable face telegraphed all her emotions.

"Good thing we found each other, because you're the perfect woman for me." I bent and kissed her, we smiled at each other.

Just after I rounded the doorframe to get the sodas, she whispered. "Sisser and I are the perfect girls for him." but in a secret way that made her smile all the broader. It was easier to pretend I didn't hear it. I was unsure how to even play that back to my advantage anyway. But... It gave me hope that this would happen again, I was glad her parents weren't home yet. Or there wasn't a rare appearance by Marsha, they would have seen the devil grinning out of me and kicked me the fuck out of their house, sure I was up to something wicked.

12