George Learns a Hard Lesson

Story Info
Jasmine finds out he's cheating, and turns him into a dildo.
3k words
4.01
24.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, are you ready yet?" Jasmine called, pulling the sheets closer to her as she grinned. She was beyond excited. They haven't had sex in weeks now and she was eager to finally get some action. She had felt abandoned lately, it seemed he didn't really care about her anymore, and she had no idea why. She knew tonight would be different, so she specifically dressed up in her sexiest lingerie in order to seduce him, and she was extremely happy. She fidgeted in bed, waiting for him to appear.

"Just a few seconds, I'm just brushing my teeth." He replied.

"Oh, okay. I'll just wait for you here." She replied, a little disappointed he wasn't eager to come and see her as well. Suddenly, she heard the doorbell rang, and George's head appeared from the bathroom, confused as well.

"Who's ringing the doorbell at this hour?" He asked. She shrugged as he left the room and went downstairs, checking to see who was at the door.

Bzzzzz. She heard the sound of his electric toothbrush running. She groaned- her night was already not going as planned. She left the warm blankets and shivered, then walked to the bathroom to turn his toothbrush off, afraid it would fall off the counter.

"You left your phone on—" She couldn't help it. He never showed her his password, and she always wondered who he was texting all the time, she looked down to see he was messaging someone named 'Melissa'. She frowned; she didn't know anyone in his family named Melissa.

She looked back at the door, hoping he wasn't coming back anytime soon.

Melissa: You coming by tonight, sweetie?

George: You know I can't. I'm with Jasmine tonight.

Melissa: But I miss your dick inside me <3.

George: Oh god you know I miss you too... I'll try to get out of it, okay?

Melissa: Don't keep me waiting baby

She gasped out loud, she couldn't believe she was so stupid. Didn't all girls in her situation feel the same though? She was so stupid to trust him. Melissa's profile pic showed a young innocent looking girl with a wide smile. Jasmine was far superior to her in comparison, with a curvy body and wavy blonde locks that she tied up on most days. But that didn't matter at the moment- she could feel tears forming in her eyes, but she stopped herself, willing her body to be strong. I will not let him get to me. Her mother had always told her revenge is the best medicine, and she would figure out something- something that would hurt him more than anything else. Hurt him as much as he hurt her. She heard a shuffling behind her, and she dropped the phone on the counter and ran back into the bed. He came in a second after, scratching the back of his head.

"God those Christmas carolers are so annoying- just expecting us to give them money for singing to us when we didn't even ask for it."

She nodded, pretending everything was okay, "Yeah, I hope you didn't give them any money!"

"Nah, I didn't." He said, turning to return to the bathroom, "Hey, I didn't leave my toothbrush on, did I?"

"Um... I didn't hear anything, so probably not?" She replied. He went back to the bathroom and flushed the toilet, then approached her on the bed, smiling gently.

"So... what did you want to do tonight?" He asked, approaching the subject slowly.

"Actually, I'm not really feeling good right now. Do you think we can call a rain check and do this tomorrow?" She rubbed her head, indicating she had a headache.

"Sure. I had some stuff I had to do anyways, so that works perfectly!" He sighed in relief, not having to make an excuse again. She could feel her anger rising, but she contained it.

The next day, she called sick into work- knowing she had to determine a plan before she could do anything else, or else she would just be distracted all day. She decided she would grab a coffee to distract herself. She walked down, passing by some of the little stores on her street as she reached her Starbucks. Before she did though, she stopped in her tracks at an old witchcraft store she's always passed by on her way to work but never really entered. She was always a little curious whether-or-not what they claimed was real. Whatever they had could be the perfect weapon to use against him.

Inside, a quiet little woman sat on a rocking chair, swaying back and forth and staring at the ceiling. "Um... Hi." Jasmine said, a little creeped out.

"Hello little lady." The woman croaked, smiling at her with teeth missing.

"Um... I was wondering if you had something I could use. You see... my boyfriend is cheating on me, and I want to take revenge." She said, getting more confident by the second.

The lady cackled, "Revenge, huh? Revenge is my favourite." She tried to stand up, but couldn't and decided to point to a bottle and get Jasmine to get it instead.

Jasmine picked up the bottle she was pointing to, a weirdly shaped jar (kind of like a penis?) filled to the brim with purple liquid, which was still hot and a little bubbly. "Woah, what is this?"

"It will turn your boyfriend into something he was never able to provide you." The lady winked.

"Okay? How much do I owe you?" Jasmine asked, wondering if she should put the potion down and run.

"Oh, nothing my dear, all you have to do is come back and tell me how it went!"

Jasmine smiled, "You're so sweet. I promise I'll let you know!" And with that, she left the store, completely forgetting about the coffee.

That night, George came back again to her apartment, turning on the TV so they could continue their usual show. "Do you want me to get you anything to drink?" Jasmine asked sweetly.

"A bottle of beer, babe." He replied, crossing his leg over the other.

"Let's do something special today, what about some whiskey?"

He grinned, "That's more like it." She smiled and poured the whiskey for him, adding some ice and the concoction she was given at the potion store.

"Here you go baby." She grinned as she handed it to him without a second thought. She hoped it wouldn't kill him, but she had no idea what the weird lady was capable of. A few hours later, nothing had happened, and they decided to go to bed without doing anything- again.

The next morning, Jasmine woke up to- nothing. No one was on the bed next to her. She was frustrated at first, thinking he left her without saying a word- and the potion didn't work. But when she rolled over, she felt something digging into her back. She reached into the sheets and pulled it out, her mouth completely wide when she saw it. It was a dildo. A perfectly shaped 9-inch dildo with balls attached. It looked so real, like it was pulled out of a guy's body and left like that. She was about to question what it was doing on her bed when she felt the warmness radiating from it- like it was coming from a human body. She gasped, studying it closely as it twitched at her. One time. Twice. She almost screamed. She was almost completely sure that the witch had somehow turned her cheating boyfriend into a dildo. "Oh, my fucking god." She said. She was horrified at first, but the more she thought about it, the more excited she got. There was so many things she could do with this- and she hoped that he would stay like that for as long as she wanted him to. Maybe she should ask the witch how long it would last? She sat on the bed, holding the dildo with one hand and thinking hard. What can I do with this to punish him the most?

She then remembered. She had booked an event with sorority girls that evening, it was absolutely perfect. All of them were crazy horny all the time; and would love some kind of sexual demonstration. She just had to gather the rest of the material to give them the show of their lives. She grinned sadistically, loving how evil she had become.

That night, she carried her bag full of devices and set it up on the table, waiting for the girls to arrive at the living room area. "Hello girls! Are you ready for the lesson of the day?" She asked, smiling.

"What do you have for us, Jasmine?" A brunette girl with large breasts asked, raising her hand.

Jasmine reached into her bag, pulling George out in one smooth motion. She dramatically showed him to the crowd, moving left and right to show every girl in the room. They oohed and aahed dramatically as she moved around. "This, my friends, is a penis."

"Hah. I've had so much better." Another girl screamed out loud, laughing.

She handed it to the student next to her, and she passed it to the next, each girl stroking it hard and teasing it a little. One even dared to put it in her mouth, sucking hard before passing it to the next. The other girls laughed, loving the display. "You're so horny, Jessica!' They screamed at each other.

"Not with this disgusting device with small ass balls, I don't even know where Jasmine got something like this."

"It was a pretty shit sex store, honestly. It was in the discount pile because no one would want to put something that gross inside them." Jasmine laughed out loud.

"Only you would use such a shit toy to demonstrate to us." She replied, laughing as well.

"Okay, okay. This is serious, girls. I want to show you today how to properly handle a dick. Because one day- very soon- you're going to have to. And it's going to be way better than this one, so you should probably play with an immature dick before you move on to something harder and bigger." She winked.

She took out the swab stick she had in her bathroom counter, one she had used to clean the pipes her toilet earlier. "First, I'll show you how large his urethra is- that's where the pee comes out." She stabbed the swab in with one hard motion, and the penis seemed to go rigid from the pain, and she internally giggled from the reaction. The girls squealed and laughed, loving that she was torturing the dildo. She rotated the swab over the over harshly before pulling it out. She then sniffed it. "God, it stinks. Make sure you don't do this to your boyfriends or they'll never talk to you again!" She laughed.

"Next, I'll show you how to put on a condom." She pulled out an 2xSmall condom from her back pocket. "This is the one my ex-boyfriend used." She said, pretending to make a frown for the crowd. They burst out loud.

"That's why you never get laid, Jasmine!"

"We know how to put on a condom." A girl winked up at Jasmine, giggling.

Jasmine made an exaggerated motion of putting it on the dick, the condom being way too small for it. She stuck the balls against the table and worked extra hard to slide the condom down, constricting it so much there was almost no blood flow and it shrunk in half. "Oops, guess I used the wrong size." She said, grinning. She pulled the condom off in one smooth motion, and it made a popping sound as the dick expanded again. It seemed to be enjoying this treatment.

Inside the dildo, George watched the girls with widened eyes. He couldn't believe this was happening to him- it would've all been a dream... if it wasn't for all the pain he could feel every time she did something to him. Why was she doing this to him? He had no idea. Did she somehow figure out she was cheating on her? That would be impossible, wouldn't it? He couldn't think clearly at the moment. His mind was a swirl of emotions, feeling the most horny he had ever felt in his life as well as the most pain. He needed to get out- fast. But he had no ability to do so.

"Do you want to see what it's like when a dick's inside your pussy?" She asked, and the girls were finally giving her their full attention. They gathered close, inspecting the dick as much as they could. With one grunt, Jasmine pulled the vagina stimulator she had bought earlier that day out her bag and onto the table.

She slowly put the dildo inside the vaginal entrance, and the sensor of the stimulator began the processing, letting the labia wrap around the dildo and suck it into it's narrow hole. "This is one of the best machines out there. Knows exactly what to do to make a dick come. You girls should learn from it!"

"Any girl can make that dick come, it's so small." The brunette said out loud, and the other girls laughed.

Soon, the machine drew it in more and more, whirring as it reached maximum speed and squeezed the dildo painfully inside of it. When it reached all the way inside the hole (hitting the imaginary cervix), the vagina began to vibrate, a slow humming sound that put the girls in a trance. "Look at how easy it is to get it going, at the lowest vibration it's already wanting to cum." Jasmine said, smiling.

She turned the vibration onto its max, and the dildo started vibrating like crazy, the machine milking it hard and pulling it in and out, squeezing it tighter and tighter until it started to suffocate. George tried really hard not to feel anything, to stop himself from feeling any sensation at all- but he couldn't. The machine was designed to make any dick cum, and despite how much he hated the humiliation, he could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming. He wasn't sure if he would be able to cum in this state and what would happen, but he didn't want to think about that anymore. All he could think about was how desperately he needed to cum. Jasmine was unrelentless. She let the girls watched as the machine did it's job, making George feel the best in his life.

"It looks like it's gonna cum!" A girl commented, just when it began, Jasmine pulled it abruptly out of the machine, and the pain from exiting such a tight hole couldn't stop George from cumming- it was too late. He felt intense pain as his balls squeezed hard, over and over again as he uncontrollably spurted his semen all over the watching sorority girls.

After the initial shock faded, all the girls laughed out in hysterics. "What kind of fucking dildo was that?" A girl screamed, wiping his load off her face.

"I told you I got it from a weird shop." Jasmine explained, laughing as well and wiping the cum off her arm.

"God, it stinks so bad, what did they put in there? Skunk juice?" A girl asked.

"I know right? And it's so weirdly sticky, too. This is totally not like normal cum. Normal cum is delicious. This is absolutely disgusting." Another girl said.

"Come on girls, go to the bathroom and wipe yourselves off. I had no idea this dirty device would do this to you. Guess the vagina just felt too good for it to control itself." Jasmine laughed out loud.

"Hey Jasmine, can we try again when we're all cleaned up? I want to see how much it can cum before it runs out of whatever they squeezed in there that stinks so bad."

"Sure." Jasmine smiled. "You can use it as often as you want."

"Yay!" They giggled, running to the bathroom to change their clothes, getting rid of his cum from their bodies. Jasmine felt a bit of worry for a second. They were savage girls, and they would be milking it all night. She knew George wouldn't handle it for long, and his balls would dry out by the third orgasm. It would be extremely painful for him after that from the sensitivity and overmilking of the vaginal device. After thinking about it for a few seconds, she grinned. She didn't care anyways- she would let the girls do whatever they wanted all night and sit there and let them enjoy it- that's what he wanted anyways when he cheated on her, right?

The next morning, she entered the store again, keeping her promise to the old woman. "Hello!" She waved. "Do you remember me?"

The woman smiled, showing off her missing teeth again. "Yes, my dear. The one with the cheating boyfriend right? How did it go?"

"Perfect. You're a lifesaver. I can't believe you turned him into a dildo!" She laughed. "You're a crazy lady!"

"I've had plenty of guys cheat on me in my day, and this potion always gets them to satisfy me in a way they never could before." She winked at Jasmine, who gasped at her.

"Wow. I didn't even consider trying it on myself, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction."

The lady frowned. "Then what did you do?"

"I demonstrated how to fuck a vagina machine in front of a bunch of sorority girls!" Jasmine announced.

The lady laughed, "Oh my dear, I thought I was the crazy one!" She rocked back and forth on her chair for a bit, thinking, "Wait, you didn't make him have too many orgasms, did you?"

Jasmine frowned. "Wait, why?"

"Because every time he cums it adds another year the potion will be active."

Jasmine couldn't contain her shock, "WHAT?"

The lady rocked back and forth. "Okay, okay. Add him to my collection- I'm sure he'll come in handy for a girl who will make good use of him." She pointed to the box of toys in the corner of the shop, a collection of beautiful dildos currently in the discount section, waiting for someone to purchase them.