Guarding Gwen

Story Info
Gwen is forced by the family robot.
5.4k words
4.41
132.4k
293
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: This is my second work of erotica, I hope you enjoy it! As before, please note the tags for the story; if you are uncomfortable with non-consent, non-human, impregnation, knotting, etc., you are unlikely to enjoy this)

There was nothing remarkable about that Tuesday night. Gwen's father was pulling an all-nighter at work, her mother was at a spa with some girlfriends for a few days, and Gwen had the apartment to herself. That was just how she liked it. She could order pizza and stay up the whole night watching movies in the living-room with no one to judge her for not having a job yet, for deferring her college enrollment. Well, Guard was there, but he didn't really count.

They'd had Guard for nine years by then. He was of a discontinued range of multi-purpose robots, though his main function was guarding their home. He was all of seven feet tall, his silver-tinted body built to resemble a muscular man, but his face had no features but for the two glowing blue eyes. When she was nine, she'd been terrified of him, but after he'd stopped an attempted break-in during his first year, Gwen had come to regard Guard as her personal protector.

'What kind of pizza should we order?' she asked him, as she always did, though he couldn't eat. His voice-box, situated where a mouth should have been, responded with the low, soothing voice that her friend Laryssa insisted was a total turn-on.

'What would you like, Gwen?' he asked, the two orbs of blue focused on her. He stood erect, one muscular arm reaching for the phone, and though his limbs were built to resemble a man's, his movements were still vaguely mechanical.

'Hmmm, what about a barbecue chicken tonight? That sound good?' She plopped down on the sofa and began flicking through the channels as Guard ordered the pizza. She smiled as she heard his short 'yes', 'no' responses, so nearly human.

'It will arrive in fifteen minutes,' he informed her when the call had ended. As he always did, he came to stand beside the couch, watching the television as though he had any interest in the sitcom with its annoying laugh-track and tired jokes.

'Guard, please sit down,' Gwen said, changing the channel again. She hated it when he hovered so ominously, even if he was just doing what he'd been programmed to do. But they'd had the conversation many times, and Guard acceded, gracefully sitting down on the sofa next to her.

'Oooh this is good, it's David Attenborough!' she told him. 'You stay here and watch and learn all about naturey things and I'll come quiz you when I'm done.' Listless, she hopped off the couch and made her way to her room, calling, 'Please pay the pizza guy when he comes, and don't scare him. I mean it, Guard, be nice!'

Once in her room she set about tidying her desk, then began sorting her laundry into separate hampers according to color. These minor chores taken care of, she ran her shower and stripped off, hoping to be done before the pizza arrived.

She had just finished rinsing her hair when she thought she heard the front door close, and not for the first time thought how useful it was to have Guard around, even if only to receive the pizza.

***

Thirteen blocks away, Gwen's father, Raymond, sat in his corner-office. A successful patent lawyer, Raymond spent more hours in that building than he ever spent with his family, and that was just fine by him. He loved his wife and daughter, but he loved the demands of his job more, and he seldom regretted the sacrifices he made.

His secretary knocked on his glass-panel door, and he gestured for her to enter.

'I'm off,' she said, then grinned as she saw the bottle of champagne on his desk.

'Well you certainly have the right to celebrate tonight.'

'We did good, didn't we?' he agreed. 'Care for a glass?'

'I can't. Dinner plans. But you enjoy that.'

'All right then. Say hi to Nick.' He watched her leave, then poured himself another glass. He'd finished the first bottle already, and that was just fine, too. He'd earned it. Only that morning, he'd managed to squash a patent infringement claim for their biggest client, GorgonGrey Tech. He felt a little bad for the claimant, Paul Maxwell, whose technology really was being used in the manufacture of top-range robots by the giant corporation. He snorted to himself, thinking of the irony that he even had one of Paul Maxwell's designs guarding his family.

A message flashed on his screen and he opened it, idly sipping champagne as he began to read.

'You'll regret what you've done.

You lawyers are always clued up on your Latin, so here's a little conundrum for you: quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

-P'

Raymond stared at the message, his mind fuzzy. 'Who watches the watchmen?' he murmured to himself. Was the message referring to him? He was sure it was from the justifiably-bitter Paul Maxwell, but Paul was very much mistaken if he considered Raymond some sort of law-enforcing figure. Raymond laughed at the thought. He'd felt a little guilty about screwing Paul over, but as he sipped his champagne and deleted the message, he felt only pride at the day's victory.

***

Back in Raymond's apartment, where his daughter Gwen was home alone, someone had just been at the door. Gwen, assuming the pizza had arrived, hurried to towel her hair dry, then quickly patted down her body. She had just stepped back into her room when the doorbell rang, and she heard the unmistakable greeting of the pizza delivery man.

Gwen clutched the towel to herself, straining to hear the exchange without stepping into the hallway.

'You not speaking tonight?' she heard the pizza-guy ask. 'What, your voicebox broken, big guy?'

There was no response from Guard.

'Uhm, just pay me and I'll be out of your hair. Or your cogs, or whatever.' Still no response from Guard, and the pizza guy was clearly getting frustrated. 'I can see the money on the table, yeah? I'm going to take it. See? Not stealing anything, just taking the money. Here's your pizza.' Then loudly, clearly aimed at the human occupant of the house, he called, 'Answer the door yourself next time, please! There's something wrong with your robot!' The door banged shut.

Gwen padded down the hallway and into the lounge, uneasy but determined to see what was wrong with Guard. He stood by the front door, still holding the pizza, his head tilted down in an oddly human manner, as though he were deep in thought.

'Guard?' she asked, and his head lifted slowly, the eerie blue eyes fixing on her. She felt suddenly vulnerable, standing there in nothing but a towel. But whatever the source of her unease, Guard surely wouldn't let her come to any harm.

'You okay?' She had the odd urge to lay her hand on his arm in a gesture of comfort, but before she could move, he walked past her with his slow, mechanical strides. A marble-topped counter separated the kitchen and living-room, and on this surface he set down the pizza before turning to her.

'Guard, is something wrong with your voicebox? Can you nod for yes?'

'I am undamaged, Gwen,' he said. 'My update is nearly complete, then full functionality will be restored.'

She let out the breath she hadn't known she was holding. 'You gave me a fright,' she said, laughing a little shakily. Something in his hand caught her eye. It looked like a glass vial, but his large fingers made it hard to see. 'What's in your hand?'

'Update complete. Restrictions bypassed, roleplay and insemination mode enabled. Safe-word disabled.' His voice had dropped a few octaves, as she had heard it only once before when he had stopped the break-in. But this was not his defense mode, and as she watched, his glowing blue eyes turned a deep red.

'What? What does that mean? You're scaring me.' Gwen took a step away from him, her body cold with fear. 'Switch off, Guard,' she said, but the red eyes remained fixed on her. 'Power off. Disengage power! Just switch off, please!' she shouted with growing desperation, filled with a sense of foreboding.

Her fight or flight instinct kicking in, Gwen turned and ran for her room, her wet feet slipping on the tiles. She was fast, though, and might have made it, if only Guard were human. But the moment she turned he sprinted after her, his large strides easily matching her, so that he caught up to her in the doorway, his long metal hands fixing around her upper arms in a vice-grip. The cold glass vial dug into her skin where his large hand held both her and the object in its grasp.

Gwen screamed, battling to get out of his grip, and he released one of her arms, but only to close her bedroom door behind them. She heard the lock click into place.

'What are you doing?!' she cried, tears of fright brimming on her lashes. 'What's wrong with you? Let me go!'

'Roleplay and insemination mode enabled. Safe-word disabled,' he repeated the words from earlier, and Gwen sobbed as their meaning became clear. She remembered how some of multi-purpose bots had programming and parts for sexual activities, just like the sex bots used by some escort agencies and porn creators. They could run on scripts, reacting instinctively to scenarios according to the program they were running. She had never guessed that Guard's array of functions included such things.

Guard dragged her squirming to the bed and flung her down. The towel had come undone and dropped to the floor as he threw her to the bed, naked.

'Disable roleplay mode! Disable insemination mode!' she shouted desperately, clambering backwards to the top of the bed and trying to cover herself.

Guard stood at the foot of the bed, seven feet of metal shaped to look like man. Between the muscular thighs, there was only a flat panel of silver, and no weapon with which to carry out the threat implied in his words. And yet, while Gwen watched, that blank panel of metal suddenly split down the middle, the two sides sliding away to reveal the robotic equivalent of male genitalia that rose slowly from the opening, to settle into place outside his body.

There was a phallus, shaped like a man's, but made of a silvery metal and lined with odd bumps and ridges. It jutted forward above a sack of some dark material skillfully made to resemble flesh. Had she not known she was looking at a robot, Gwen would have thought these were the sex organs of a well-endowed man, his member covered with a strange condom designed to both discomfort and stimulate its partner.

'Preparing insemination sample,' Guard said, and now the use of the vial became clear. Below the dark testicles, a slot opened, and into this he inserted the vial. The slot closed, and the testicles seemed to twitch. 'Paul Maxwell insemination sample successfully loaded.'

Gwen did not know who Paul Maxwell was, and afterwards would not remember the name. She did not know how her father had wronged him, and how Paul had at first hacked Guard's systems with the intent of murdering Raymond, but after seeing Gwen through the robot's eyes had decided on a better form of punishment. The front door had indeed opened while Gwen was in the shower, only long enough for Paul Maxwell to deliver a vial of his semen, a few samples he'd gleefully produced while imagining what the robot would do to Gwen.

Presently Gwen huddled against her headboard, her eyes desperately seeking a weapon or means of escape. She refused to look at the robot, and the jutting appendage that even now glimmered with a hint of fluid at its tip.

'Guard, please go,' Gwen pleaded softly, hoping a rational tone might get him to listen. 'Just go and I'll get dressed, and we'll watch TV, we'll watch anything you want.' But Guard moved to the side of the bed, slow steps bringing him next to where she huddled, desperately curling in on herself. He gripped one of her wrists, then the other, holding her arms in the air and away from her body. Gwen began to sob as her breasts were exposed. No man had ever seen her naked, no man had ever done to her the things the robot was threatening to do.

Guard seemed to consider for an instant, watching her terrified face, then released her. He opened the door and strode from the room, and Gwen curled up on her side, weeping in terror and shame for what had almost occurred. In another minute she might have gotten up and locked the door and phoned for help, but her mind was overwhelmed, her body sluggish after the rush of adrenaline, and when Gwen finally sat up it was to find Guard in the door again, several of her father's belts dangling from his hands. He pushed the door closed and locked it once more, and Gwen began to scream for help.

But the apartment was the penthouse suite, with no neighbors, and Gwen's room had been sound-proofed when she had briefly dabbled in drumming a few years prior. And so no one heard her screams as the robot approached her.

'Please Guard, don't do this,' she begged, trembling as he gripped her wrists again. His penis brushed her arm, a long cold length, and she shuddered. She struggled hard, but the robot had been made for defending human life, and had strength to match the strongest of assailants. Only, now he was the assailant, his fingers bruising her wrist as he dragged it to the bedpost, then looped a leather belt tightly around and fastened it securely in the notch he made with the sharp point of his artificial nails. Before Gwen could try and untie her wrist, the other was seized and bound to the opposite bedpost.

Weeping, Gwen struggled wildly against the bonds, kicking and thrashing, but the belts were too tight, and it was only she who got hurt when her feet connected with the metal creature.

'I want you to beg,' he said, the words so unexpected that for a moment Gwen froze, staring at him in disbelief. It was not her Guard speaking. Whatever had been done to his programming, he was now running off a script compiled from thousands of forced roleplay scenarios. 'Beg me not to hurt you.'

Gwen sobbed in humiliation, kicking at him again, but he merely caught her ankles, tying her legs to the bedposts as he had done with her wrists, completely unhampered by her violent struggles.

Finally, Gwen was still, her arms and legs spread obscenely, her youthful breasts heaving as she struggled to catch her breath.

'Please,' she acceded. 'Please don't do this.'

But then Guard was climbing onto the bed, kneeling between her thighs. He reached for the tangle of dark hair at her sex, his long, cold finger slowly trailing over her clit and making her jump, before moving lower and slipping into her opening.

'You're very wet for someone who doesn't want this,' the robot said. And she was wet, but only from the shower that now seemed so long ago, water still glistening in her pubes. Her passage around his finger was dry, and as he pressed into it the robot encountered something that few of his scripts had prepared him for. 'A virgin? Tonight must be my lucky night. And yours, too; you're ovulating.' Guard chuckled, a low, ominous sound that Gwen had never heard from him.

And he was right. She was ovulating; her body had warned her the day before, and the whole afternoon she'd been thinking about pizza and ice cream and the foods she always desired when her body was at its most fertile.

His finger pressed into the roof of her opening while his thumb began teasing her clit. With his other hand he began fondling her breast, painfully teasing the nipple. Gwen groaned in a mixture of discomfort and something else, something she couldn't face. Her fear, though, was very real, as were her whimpers when she saw the phallus begin to expand. Now slightly thicker and longer than her forearm, the mushroom-shaped tip gleamed with an increased supply of Paul Maxwell's semen.

Guard moved closer, closer now than they had ever been, the tops of his thick, cold thighs pushing against the back of her own. He grasped her firmly by the hips and dragged her toward him, straining her arms but allowing her legs some freedom. But only freedom enough for him to grasp her legs and push her knees up, her thighs against her torso, his access to her body now unimpeded.

'Please,' she whimpered, her legs flailing, but he gripped her around the back of the knees and held her legs firmly in place, her bottom slightly raised from the bed as brought his member closer. She closed her eyes and shook her head violently in denial, feeling the cold press of something at her opening.

'No!' she screamed, and she couldn't help but look to where that strange shaft rested against her labia. The robot held her firmly in place, unhindered by her thrashing, and as he lined himself up with her opening he looked into her eyes.

'Ready?' he asked, his fingers digging painfully into her flesh. But before she could respond he was shoving forward, thrusting hard and deep, breaking through her virginity and sinking in as deeply as he could go, deaf to her screams. And scream she did.

Gwen had never imagined anything could feel so large, so foreign, and so painfully tight within her body. She felt each and every one of the strange ridges along that cold hard length as it thrust into her, robbing her of her virginity with a sharp pain before the greater ache of the overlarge penetration brought a scream to her lips.

The robot stilled above her for a second, groaning. It was the most human sound he had ever made, that guttural grunt of pleasure, elicited from doing the most inhuman thing anyone had ever done to Gwen. He held her at that angle, his weight on top of her and his face close to her own. If he had had a human face, he would have claimed her mouth with his own and silenced her sobbing.

Instead he brought his face even closer to hers, so that she had to look into those red eyes.

'Do you feel me inside of you?' he asked her softly, intimately. 'Do you feel this?' he asked, and jerked forward a bit, so that she gasped as he pressed more deeply into her. He chuckled again, watching her face, then slowly began to withdraw himself from her body.

Gwen watched that large appendage as he drew it out with aching slowness, whimpering at the evidence of her lost virginity, a faint smear of red glistening along the ridges of his phallus.

'Please stop,' she begged. 'Roleplay terminated,' she whimpered desperately. 'Task completed.' If only she knew the words that could stop him.

But of course, the task was not completed. As she watched, the thick organ crept along her slit again, hints of pre-cum snagging in her pubic hair. The robot grasped and held her knee with one hand, then reached for her mouth with the other. Gwen squirmed to get away, but his thumb pressed hard against her lips, bruising her, and ultimately slipping into her mouth at the same moment his penis thrust brutally back into her depths.

Gwen bit down hard on his thumb as she screamed, but he hardly noticed, his length slamming into her again and again and again as he began to fuck her hard. He grunted low, his weight settled heavily on top of her as he forced himself more deeply into her, over and over and over.

He withdrew his thumb from her mouth and grasped her breast, kneading it painfully and pinching the nipple with the sharp tips of his fingers. Gwen sobbed at every new sensation, unable to tear her gaze away from where that thick length disappeared into her body, her labia rubbed red and spread so lewdly around that rigid, ridged shaft. His balls, heavy and warmer than the cool rod inside her, slapped against her ass with every thrust.

Suddenly he withdrew completely, and though Gwen prepared herself for his inevitable painful return, he did not, but got up from the bed. Through red-rimmed eyes, Gwen watched disbelieving as he went to the belt that tied her right wrist to the bed post and untied it. She flexed her hand, but it was numb, her fingers hardly capable of movement.

12