Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry baby." I sob at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen, I didn't mean for any of it." He says and we head for the door when I hear the cocking of a gun.

* * *

"I warned you." Brady hissed he raised the gun at me and Georgia steps in the way

"You can't do this Brady." She put her hand out.

Brady stepped forward and pointed at the chair behind him. "You get in that chair Georgia."

"This is my husband Brady. I'm sorry, I know this is all very strange, but you can not do this."

"Go get your things honey." I told her, Brady still had the gun up and she was refusing to budge but his resolve was severely diminished. She complied and left. "It's over, even if you shoot me it's still over." Brady sat down shaking his head.

Georgia and I drove home after that and we talked the whole way. She didn't tell me everything she had done, at first, but as I told her my own trials she began to give more details. The most substantial lesson we took away from this experience was to feel good about ourselves. This fantasy of mine, I believe, was an unconscious expression of my own inadequacies. The same holds true for Georgia on some level. We were forced to fight our way to that conclusion.

Georgia took the lesson much harder. She told me she could still feel her inside, the stripper. She was at the mall and the urge crept up on her like a nicotine fit. She saw a man who was attractive and her immediate reaction was to pick him up. She even ended up talking to him, though nothing happened the instinct was still there. I don't hold it against her, I couldn't having set the behavior in motion. Like alcoholics we both take it one day at a time.

Stranger still, my new persona has had a difficult time staying suppressed. In some situations I have been very quick to anger. I nearly came to blows with a man at the bank. These creatures are in us both, they probably always have been, but now that they've been loosed it's difficult to go back.

In the end are we better for what happened? I think yes, I think we have grown. Neither of us question anymore whether or not we could do this or that, we know it's possible. We know what our ids are capable of.

* * *

It's been two months since the adventure and I find myself driving downtown and I see the boutique, I see the corner where I played hooker, and I see the Wet Dream. On impulse I park and go inside. Rhino is no longer in the glass booth, there's a new guy "Twelve dollar cover." He says with the same lack of enthusiasm. I pay and walk in.

A girl is dancing, I don't recognize her, but the bartender is the same, he nods at me and comes to serve me. I order and immediately Brady appears behind me, holding my arms back.

"What are you doing here Georgia?" He whispers into my ear.

I swallow the dryness in my throat, "I wanted to see you. To see you differently."

"Oh, you wanna look at me with married eyes to see and hope that I'm uglier than you remember." He licks my cheek. "Con-cupi-sense."

I'm at a strip club like so many I've worked at before. Brady is holding my arms behind me and grabbing my ass, he looks very fuckable. I stick my tongue down his throat.

The End