Georgia Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how many men that I pleased, I couldn't count them. I wasn't even sure how many of them actually looked. I didn't care.

The clothing optional area was more fun, a lot more men were there to see the naked girls and when one in a thong bent over in front of them they, of course, looked. I wonder how many hard-ons I caused.

When we got to the beach bar just before the rocks Diego was there and he bought us all a drink. We sat on the sand to drink and it was then that the others discovered the design of my thong. When the other girl made a remark about it everyone looked.

I lay back and let them look but it was no big deal, after all, 2 of the guys had already put their big cocks inside me.

A bit later we got up and made the return walk along the beach. I handed flyers to guys that I was sure that I had already given one to but hey, they wanted another look and I wanted to show them.

We got back to the van and drove back to the club.

While I was there I looked at the calendar of events and saw 4 new ones that interested me: -

Slave Training

Naughty Girl

Bukkaki

Private Event

I put my name down for all of them even though I didn't know what the 'Private Event' was. How bad could it be?

I had been thinking about staying and working the bar that night but the promo event had finished a lot earlier than I expected so I took the thong off and put my skirt and top on and left.

I wandered around for a while before deciding to go back to the boat to increase my orgasms count for the day. In the taxi I tried to think of a way that I could do it without too much effort from me and I came up with a great idea.

But before I could implement it I had to get something to eat. Out of curiosity I got the taxi driver to stop near the café that the sailors had taken me to see if I got recognised.

There was a couple of old guys that I remembered and of course the waiter. The old guys didn't even look at me but the waiter gave me a funny look when he took my order. Just to tease him a bit I shuffled down in the chair and opened my knees a bit. When he brought my food he'd be able to see my pussy.

I watched his eyes and he put the food on the table and he did look down to my pussy but he didn't say anything.

When I finished I paid then went straight to the boat. It was getting dark by then and I was going to have an early night with a difference.

For starters I went into daddy's cabin and searched for a belt that I could fasten round my thighs. There was one more thing that I wanted and I was sure that I had seen daddy use it a couple of times. It's an electric timer that can be used to turn a light on and off at pre-determined times. I had a satisfied grin on my face when I found it and worked out how to programme it. I set it for 4 x 1 hour periods of on, with a 30 minute break between them and 1 more on at the time that I wanted to get up in the morning. Then I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and put it beside by bed and put a towel under where my butt would be. Then I showered and got ready for bed.

Next came the best part, I plugged the timer in near my bed and watched the 'on' light come on. Then I went to my toys drawer and got my magic wand out. I plugged it into the timer and it came on. I had just 2 more things to do; I got on the bed, put the belt under my thighs and nestled the wand between them so that the ball part was against my clit. I moaned as I did the last little thing because it was already vibrating; I fastening the belt round my thighs locking the wand in place.

Then I switched the light off and waited.

I didn't have to wait long to start to feel an orgasm building. It arrived and I shouted 'Priapus'.

The vibrations continued, my heart slowed down for a while then it started to increase as the second orgasm started to build. This went on and on and on and I started to loose count of the number of times that I orgasmed before the timer turned the wand off.

I relaxed and had a drink of water then lay back and waited.

I jumped when the wand burst into life and the process started again.

By the time that the second hour was over I was starting to feel tired. After the third hour I actually managed to get some sleep before the wand burst into life and I woke up with a warm feeling in my pussy. The orgasm quickly built and I was soon cumming and jerking about.

In a strange way, I was glad when that fourth hour was over. I had no idea how many orgasms I had, or if I had managed to say 'Priapus' as each one arrived. At that moment, all I wanted was sleep. I was really grateful that the warm climate was drying the sweat quite quickly.

That sleep came quickly and the next thing that I knew was the wand bursting into life. I felt refreshed and thought that it was a really nice way to wake up. As the orgasm built I wondered what it would be like to wake up to the feeling of a cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

I definitely remembered to shout 'Priapus' when the orgasm hit me and as it subsided I reached to my thighs, unfastened the belt and switched the wand off.

In a strange way it was a relief but I just knew that I would be doing that again.

The reason why I had set the unusual alarm was that I had the appointment at the clinic to see about getting the O-Shot. Pau had warned me that I'd need to be examined and get a lot of questions. The questions didn't bother me but the examination did a little. If it was anything like the one when I went to my doctor to get put on the pill I definitely would have a problem. You see that doctor tested my reaction to clitoral stimulation and I'd cum on his gloved hand. If that happened at the clinic I was sure that they wouldn't give me the injections.

I had a long shower to remove all the dried sweat off me then put some coffee on and raided the fridge. I was nervous and didn't want a proper breakfast.

Then I had the problem of what to wear. I wanted to appear to be a demure young woman who was really concerned about her problem and my image of a girl like that has a knee length skirt, and industrial strength blouse and industrial strength underwear; none of which I own.

Before I went through my wardrobe I had a good look at my butt and pussy in the mirror. I was pleased to not see any red marks on my butt. My pussy lips were a bit red and definitely swollen. I hoped that the red would go in the next hour or so and decided that I could argue that my lips weren't swollen, that they were always like that.

I opened my wardrobe and looked for my longest dress or skirt; it was a dress. Putting it on and looking in the mirror I saw that it was only about 5 centimetres below my pussy. Even though it was of the skater variety and very thin, it would have to do. I looked at the top and could see the little bumps that were caused by my nipples but that was all, it wasn't see-through.

It wasn't ideal but it would have to do. As for the lack of underwear, I decided that if I was asked I would say that I was experimenting to see if it gave me more confidence and therefore help with my 'problem'.

I did my hair differently as well; just about every time that I'd left the boat before I'd put my hair up into either a ponytail or pigtails but this time I just brushed it and let it flow.

Satisfied, but nervous, I left the boat and got a taxi.

The clinic was a surprisingly modern building and when I went in it looked very clean. There was a reception desk that I went up to.

"Buenos días." I said to the young woman in a white nurse's uniform.

My accent must have given me away because she replied in English asking me what she could do for me. I told her that I had an appointment and she looked at a monitor and then smiled.

"Ah yes; I need you to complete a questionnaire please."

She put a sheet of paper on a clipboard and handed it to me.

"You can sit over there and complete it."

I turned and saw a little waiting area. I walked over there and looked for a seat where she wouldn't be able to see up my dress, then sat down, remembering to cross my legs.

Wow, that was an intimate questionnaire; I'll list the more 'interesting' questions and the answers that I gave.

How often do you masturbate? - Daily.

How often do you orgasm? - Maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

What is your average number of orgasms per month? - .25

Do you use sex toys? - Yes, a vibrator but it doesn't help much.

How often does your partner stimulate your genitals? - Weekly.

How often does your partner perform cunnilingus on you? - Weekly.

How often do you have intercourse? - Every 3 or 4 days.

Are your periods regular? - Yes.

Does breast stimulation increase your arousal? - Very little.

Do you perform fellatio? - Yes.

Do you participate in any bondage? - Occasionally but it doesn't help me orgasm.

When did you last visit your Gynaecologist? - About 6 months ago.

When I'd finished the questionnaire I just sat there for a good 5 minutes before a middle-aged man in a white coat came over to me. He introduced himself as Doctor Rodríguez then asked me to follow him.

He led me to a typical doctors consulting room then pointed me to a chair. I remembered to cross my legs. He was watching me so I made a big deal of pulling the skirt part of my dress down as far as it would go. He turned back to the clipboard and studied my answers for a minute then said,

"Okay Georgia, tell me what the problem is."

"Well doctor, basically I find it nearly impossible to have an orgasm. I've tried everything that I can think of, and so has the different partners that I have had but I just never seem to get there."

"So what have you tried?"

"Well there are those things on that questionnaire, and things like dressing differently. That's why I'm dressed like this, I feel sexier like this but it's not really helping. My latest partner is very patient and spends hours doing cunnilingus on me but I just can't get there. I feel so inadequate. I can't see the relationship lasting.

"I see; you do realise that all women are different, some have orgasms daily, some only about once per month and some never actually have one."

"Well yes, but I feel so inadequate. There's times when I can't sleep worrying about it. I can spend hours masturbating to try to get there but it just about never helps."

"Did you tell your Gynaecologist about your problem?"

"Yes, a couple of times but all he says is.

"Give it time."

"Okay, I can see that this is a big issue for you and we may well be able to help you. But before I say that we can I need to examine you to see if there's any physical problem, and to take some blood from you to check for a few things. Let me take the blood first then we can get it off to the Lab quickly."

He got out what he needed and then asked for my arm. It was quite painless but he did seem to take a lot of my blood, a lot more than any doctor ever has before. Then he picked up the phone and asked whoever to come and get the sample.

"Right Georgia, I need to ask you to undress and lie on the examination couch please."

"Okay, where shall I undress?"

"Over by the couch and you can leave your clothes on the chair."

"Oh, right, okay then."

I stood up and walked over to the couch, put my bag on the chair and unfastened my dress. I'd just got it off when there was knock on the door and a young man in a while coat walked in and looked at me. My pussy immediately started to tingle.

"No, stop it Georgia." I said to myself and turned and folded my dress before putting it in the char.

I heard the doctor say something to the young man then I heard the door close. I climbed up onto the couch and lay flat on my back with my knees tightly clamped together.

The doctor came over to me and said,

"Okay Georgia, I need to give you a full gynaecological exam just to make sure that you have nothing that could be causing the problem; it will probably be the same as your Gynaecologist gave you the last time that you saw him."

The doctor was stood beside me, holding a clipboard and looking down at me. Then he started writing and slowly saying what, presumably, he was writing. He was talking in Spanish but I understood.

He said,

"Small breasts,

Puffy areolas,

Larger than average nipples,

Ribs visible,

Flat stomach,

Pubis protruding."

Then there was silence for a few seconds before the doctor asked me to open my legs.

I tried to say, "Okay doctor" as I opened my legs but for some reason my mouth was all dry and I sounded like a frog croaking.

"Would you like a drink of water Georgia?"

"Yes please."

I'd expected him to get me some from the tap at the sink in the corner but he didn't. Instead he went to his telephone and asked someone to bring some in. Then he came and stood between my legs, looked at my pussy and continued his verbal and written notes.

"Labia Majora looks a little puffy,

No visible Labia Minora,

Vagina entrance closed."

Just then there was another knock on the door and another young man came in holding a paper cup of water. He tried to give it to the doctor but he said,

"It's for the patient."

The young man turned to me and came and stood by my spread thighs. He held the cup out and I had to get up onto my elbows to be able to accept it.

"No, don't let me see you looking at my pussy." I thought; but that is where his eyes were pointing.

I just knew that my pussy was very wet and I worried what the doctor would think. I quickly drank the water and handed the paper cup back to the young man who turned and left.

"Georgia, I'm going to setup the stirrups now then I'm going to give you and internal examination; try to relax."

I lay back and remembered the night in the club when I tried not to cum. I started thinking about the same unpleasant things.

"Lift your feet up please Georgia and put them in the stirrups." I heard, and complied.

"This is it," I thought, "if he touches my clit I'm busted."

"I'm just going to look inside your vagina Georgia; I see that you are liberally lubricated."

"Err yes doctor," I replied, "I go like that occasionally; ninety nine percent of the times that I touch myself down there I'm bone dry. I've never managed to work out what triggers me getting wet."

"I see."

I was quite pleased with my reply, it just came from nowhere.

I felt a speculum being inserted in my vagina and being opened; then the breath of the doctor as he obviously got close to me and looked inside me. Then I felt the speculum being removed.

"You say that clitoral stimulation rarely has any effect on you."

"That's right doctor."

"Well then I won't embarrass you by trying."

"No doctor, my gynaecologist couldn't get me to orgasm."

"Thank you, thank you." I thought because I just knew that if he'd rubbed my clit I would have gone off like a rocket.

The doctor stepped back, looked at my face and said,

"Well Georgia, you don't have any labia minora worth talking about and you do have a rather immature looking body, almost early puberty; but those 2 things shouldn't be a problem. Subject to favourable lab results I am sure that we can help you.

It will take another couple of hours for the laboratory to get back to me with the results and then we can discuss how to proceed. You may get dressed now then go and have a word with the nurse on reception. She will discuss the costs and options and tell you where you can wait until I'm ready to talk to you again."

"Right, thank you." I said as I put my shoes and dress on. The doctor was busily typing into his computer as I left.

The receptionist explained the costs, what I had already incurred and what the procedure would cost. Pau had warned me that it would be expensive, and he was right; but I didn't care. I got out my Black Amex card and her eyes lit up. She then told me that I could wait where I previously had or I could leave and come back in 2 hours. I decided on the latter.

As I walked down the steps of the clinic a gust of wind caught my dress and blew it up above my waist. Normally I would have left it and waited for gravity to return it to where it had been, but this time I quickly squat down and pulled the dress down before standing up again. Just in case anyone from the clinic was watching.

"Two hours to kill." I thought, "what shall I do?"

I looked around and saw a small shopping mall.

"That will do." I thought and started walking that way.

I found a couple of clothes shops and went into one but I couldn't find anything that I liked. In the other shop there were a couple of things, a skirt and a pair of shoes in the window.

When I went in I saw a rather cute young sales girl looking rather bored. I went over to the shoes and picked up the one that I liked and had a close look at it.

"Would you like to try it on?" the girl asked in Spanish.

I replied in Spanish (the rest of the interaction was in Spanish as well),

"Yes, but I've seen a skirt in the window that I would like to try on as well."

I pointed out the skirt and the girl went and got one for me.

I looked for somewhere to try it on and the girl led me to a curtained cubicle.

"Not exactly very private." I thought; then didn't close the curtain after I went in. I turned to face the sales girl who was stood watching me and took my dress off. I smiled at the girl.

Standing there naked with the girl still watching me I pulled the skirt up. It was too big so I took it off and asked the girl if she could get me a smaller size.

She did, and held it out for me but she was too far back. I had to go out of the cubicle to get it. I stayed out of the cubicle, still naked, and tried the skirt on.

It was a better fit, short but still a lot longer that those that I've worn since I left school.

"Can I try the shoes on please?" I asked.

She went and got a pair and held them out for me to take.

"Can you help me please?

She indicated that I should sit on the ottoman that was near the middle of the shop. The topless me went over and perched on the edge of the ottoman.

The girl came over and knelt in front of me, but slightly to the side. She lifted my nearest foot and moved it over to her. My other leg stayed where it was which meant that the girl could see up my skirt to my pussy.

"How does that feel?" The girl asked.

"Okay, but I need to try the other one on."

For some strange reason the girl put my foot down on the other side of her then shuffled passed my other foot. Lifting it up she eased my leg over to her to take my shoe off and try the new one on.

By that time my legs were spread wide and she was staring at my pussy. I let her just stare for a while then I said,

"You can touch it if you like."

The girl looked up to my face, I smiled then her eyes went back to my pussy. Slowly, her hand reached over, found my pussy and I moaned. She must have taken the moan as permission to go further because her fingers started exploring. They soon found my clit and I moaned again.

Then she started rubbing.

I, of course, got aroused and before I knew it I was lying back and she was eating my pussy, right there in the middle of the shop. I still had the skirt on but by that time she had pushed it up to my waist.

She brought me to a long overdue orgasm during which I shouted various indications of pleasure and jerked about a bit. As I returned to normal the girl backed off a bit, but still gently caressed my whole pussy.

"Thank you." The girl said when I looked at her.

"You're so welcome." I replied.

Shortly after that she finished putting the second shoe on and I stood up to look at them. I liked them and walked around the shop to check that they were comfortable. As I did so the skirt fell back to its designated position but I was still topless as I walked around.