Georgia Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that it was time to leave and went and got a shower. It was as I was washing my hair that I remembered that I hadn't shown Natalia how to stop the leg spreader machine.

"Oh well, she'll enjoy being exposed like that."

Just then a random blast of full power from my egg pushed me over the top and I had to wash my pussy again.

In a way I was glad that the egg hadn't given me any more shocks. I switched it off, deciding that I'd really have to experiment with the setting sometime; and what was that bell that I'd heard; surely it wasn't in the egg? Why would anyone put a bell inside a vibrator?

On my way out I stuck my head into the workout room and saw Natalie just sitting on the leg spreader. She looked knackered but happy and I wondered who and how someone got the machine to stop.

I stopped at reception and got my bag of goodies from Pedro and when I got out onto the street I had a look in and saw that the packages weren't packed in the same way. Pedro must have taken them out and had a look at them.

I stopped to get something to eat on the way to the club and had a nice meal and a few drinks. I chose a restaurant rather than a café and didn't really get the opportunity to flash anyone; although I did play with the remote control and made myself cum whilst I was waiting for my meal.

At the club I was rushed to get ready for the evenings event. I knew it was called Public Humiliation but that was all that I knew. Getting ready was getting naked, taking the egg out, and going to the stage.

Diego was there along with Daniella, who was also totally naked, and 3 other clothed men.

I walked up to Daniella and asked her what was going on.

"Those 3 guys are going to paint some adverts for the club on our bodies, front and back."

"Okay, what happens then?"

"We're given a dress and some shoes to put on then we go for a walk."

"But if we've got a dress on no one will see the adverts."

"The dress only stays on until we get down to the harbour."

"Then we get naked; oow goody; naked in public."

"You're not averse to being handcuffed are you Georgia?"

"Handcuffed as well; this just gets better and better."

Three of the guys with big cocks appeared. Each was wearing just a loincloth and sandals.

The 3 artist guys got to work painting adverts all over all 5 torsos; but for some unknown reason, none or our tits got painted. I asked one of the guys if the paint would wash off when we'd finished and I was happy that it would.

About an hour later Daniella and I were taken to a wardrobe full of heels and told to pick a pair. Then we were given dresses to put on.

They were horrible, nearly down to my knees, plain red and sleeveless.

I wondered if I had some sort of premonition when the next things happened. Firstly a dog collar, with a leash hanging down my front, was put on me, secondly a ball-gag was put in my mouth then finally my wrists were cuffed behind me.

Diego came and inspected all 5 of us then Daniella, me, the 3 loincloths and Diego left the club to walk down to the harbour. We got a few amused looks as we went and, apart from the dress, I felt good.

Down at the harbour, we first went to the little square where lots of people congregated. In the middle of the square a loincloth came up to Daniella and myself and literally ripped the dresses off us leaving us naked apart from the shoes and accessories.

"Things are getting better." I thought and a loincloth grabbed my lease and started leading me around all the people.

Of course, everyone wanted to look and touch the 2 mobile billboards and I felt good.

I heard someone say,

"Well that beats those stupid pizza boxes that stand on street corners looking bored out of their tiny little minds."

After the square, the loincloths led us into quite a few of the bars. Hundreds of people were getting to see Daniella and me naked.

As the night moved on the touching changed to groping and fingering.

Because of the handcuffs and the ball-gags Daniella and I could do nothing about the hands; not that we wanted to that is. The other thing that started was my orgasms. My super-sensitive, O-Shot enhanced pussy started to respond to the groping and one of the loincloth commented on the number of times that we all had to stop because I couldn't walk whilst I was cumming.

We seemed to go round in a big circle because we eventually ended up back in that little square. By that time the place was heaving and the groping moved on to the next stage - bending us over and fucking us; right in the middle of the crowd. Other hands were mauling our tits at the same time.

To start off with it was just the loincloths that fucked us but when they'd done with us they invited others to fuck us. At least Daniella didn't have to stop because I couldn't walk and I was fucked even when I was cumming.

The fucking seemed to go on for hours and the men's cum and my juices were running down the insides of my legs. There was just too much of it for the warm night air to dry it as it came out of me.

Finally, I heard Diego telling the loincloths that enough was enough and the loincloths pulled on our leashes to lead us away from the sex-hungry crowd.

Daniella and I were led all the way back to the club, still totally naked, ball-gag and cuffs still in place.

I saw one police car drive passed us but it didn't stop causing me to wonder how often that sort of thing happened and what I could do to have some fun.

Back at the Club Diego led us through the customers that were still there and removed everything but the paint from us then told us to go and shower.

As Diego was removing them from me he said,

"You did well little Lolita; most girls panic and try to run away when the fucking starts."

"So how many different men fucked me?"

"I'm not sure, but more than your age."

"Wow," I thought, "I've set a new record; pity he can't put an exact number on it."

Daniella and I shared the shower to help each other get all the paint off then. I asked her how many times she done that job and she proudly said,

"Seven times now."

"I've got a long way to go to catch up with you then." I replied.

She smiled then replied,

"They get better each time; Diego seems to let the fucking go on for longer each time."

"Maybe he likes watching us get fucked."

"Maybe."

I remembered to take my shopping back to the boat but I didn't open any of it.

As soon as I got to the boat I got the hosepipe out and filled my pussy about half a dozen times. All that man cum inside it was still seeping out in the taxi on the way back.

Then I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up around 10 am. The first thing that I did was to check my pussy to see if I was sore or anything else. I was pleased with what I found so the fingers on my right hand got busy.

After that it was a session in the bathroom then it was confession time. Without even putting any shoes on I left the boat and walked round to Kate's and Zoe's boat. As I approached I could see both girls standing at the back of the boat, naked as always these days.

When I got onto the boat I turned to Mr. Billingham and apologised for keeping his daughters out all night; saying that it was all my idea and that I was sorry. I continued telling him that I was ready to accept any punishment that he felt appropriate.

That was Mrs. Billingham's cue to disappear and within a minute she was leaving the boat with a shopping bag in her hand.

"Right young lady; full credit to you for admitting your guilt but that doesn't diminish the seriousness of your crime. I believe that you should get at least the same punishment as my daughters. Do you accept that?"

"Yes sir."

"Good; Zoe, clear the table please."

Zoe removed the mugs from the table and took them down to the galley. Meanwhile I was instructed to lie on the table on my back with my butt just hanging over the end.

As I did that I instinctively spread my legs wide.

"Lift your legs Georgia and take them back and put them behind your shoulders."

I heard Kate gasp a little, probably because she hadn't told me that she'd had to put her legs behind her shoulders.

Mr. Billingham then started spanking me. As I expected, the pain soon turned to pleasure and I started cumming. The last couple of swats were directly onto my pussy and that re-ignited the orgasm that was starting to recede.

When I was able, I looked over to Kate and Zoe. I could see Kate mouthing the word 'sorry'.

I turned my gaze to Mr. Billingham; his face was all red and his trousers looked 'interesting'.

"Release your legs Georgia and get to your feet."

I did.

"Now turn round and bend over the table."

I did; and was rewarded, sorry, punished, by Mr. Billingham ramming his cock hard into me. He rammed in to me so hard that I was sure that he was bruising the front of my legs where they met with the edge of the table.

He pounded in and out of me until I felt his cum squirt inside me. Unfortunately, that wasn't long enough to make me cum.

The he surprised me by telling me to get back up on the table and again put my legs behind my shoulders.

I did as instructed then was surprised to hear him tell Zoe and Lucy that it was their turn to spank me.

"What? No, I won't do that to my friend." Kate said.

"No I won't." Zoe said.

"You will young ladies, or I will be forced to increase the severity of your punishments; make them even more humiliating for you."

"It's okay girls," I said, "Do as you father tells you."

Zoe stepped forward and stood beside me.

"Go on girl; 10 of your hardest swats."

Zoe did, but I would never call them hard swats. Just to make Mr. Billingham think that they were harder than they actually were, I said, "Ouch" after each one.

Then it was Kate's turn.

I repeated the 'Ouch' after each swat, but again they weren't very hard; definitely not hard enough to make me cum again.

Again, I got another surprise.

Stay where you are Georgia; Kate and Zoe will now manipulate you breasts and genitals until you have an orgasm.

"What! I'm not a lesbian daddy." Zoe said.

"I'm not either." Kate added.

"You will do it; or else. ..."

Kate and Zoe stepped forwards.

"I don't know what to do daddy." Kate said.

"Don't give me that; I've watched you two pleasuring yourselves."

"Daddy! You haven't have you? When?"

"Many times young lady."

I actually saw both Kate and Zoe blush before they started massaging my tits and rubbing my clit. I was going to have to talk to them about their voyeur father.

With my pussy being so sensitive, and the fact that it wasn't long since I'd just cum, the girls found it easy to make me cum. As I peeked then calmed down, the 3 of them just watched me. I felt good.

"Right Georgia; you may go now, but remember, if you continue to corrupt my daughters and you have the honesty to come round here and admit it, you will get at least the same punishment as them. Now go."

"No walk of shame daddy?" Zoe asked.

"No, as soon as your mother gets back we are taking the yacht out."

"Where are we going daddy?"

"I've heard about a nice beach somewhere near the airport. I can't remember the name but it was something to do with salt. Go Georgia."

As I walked back to daddy's boat I wondered if Mr. Billingham would humiliate his daughters by making them go ashore in the nude.

When I got back to daddy's boat I checked my butt to make sure that no skin was broken then I went over to the café for something to eat. I didn't know when I'd be able to eat again.

It was 12:10 when a car drove into the car park not far from the boat. I saw Sebastian get out of it and I waved to him then set off to walk down to him.

As I got close I said,

"Well you said to come as I was."

"And we are glad that you did Georgia aren't we guys?" He replied in Spanish.

Sebastian introduced his 3 mates and apologised for the poor English that they spoke.

"That's okay, we are in Spain so we can talk in Spanish; I just hope that they can understand me."

"I'm sure that we'll get by; if you don't understand anything that they say just ask me."

We got into the car, with me sandwiched in the middle of the back seat. As we drove out of Ibiza town it hit me that I was totally naked in the back of a car with one man that I just about knew, and 3 who I had never met before; and I was getting further away from any clothes by the second.

"What's the worst that they're likely to do to me?" I thought; "Rape me? It wouldn't be called rape."

Then something else crossed my mind,

"Hey, slow down Sebastian; I don't want you to get stopped by the police, not with me like this; and I certainly don't want to be in an accident like this."

Sebastian did slow down and the 2 guys either side of me started to talk to me. The started by complimenting my body. I always like those compliments.

We drove for about 45 minutes and then pulled off the road and went down a dirt track. As we bounced along I saw 1 of the guys staring at my tits.

"They're not big enough to bounce about." I said as I squeezed them then pulled and rolled my nipples.

"They are very nice." The guy said,

"You like them then?"

"Si."

"You can touch them if you like."

He did, and shortly afterwards, his mate grabbed my other one.

We didn't make it to the beach right away; when we got out of the car just short of the path down to the beach, one of the guys asked if he could take some photographs of me. Of course I agreed and they spent the next 30 minutes or so taking hundreds of photos of me. Needless to say that in most of them I had my legs wide open.

When we finally made it to the top of the beach I saw a beautiful little beach and bay. The only bad thing was that it was a bit of a steep climb down to it.

I was disappointed when the guys didn't take their shorts off and we sat on the sand drinking beer from the cool box that one of them carried down from the car.

Sebastian wasn't drinking and he watched his mates get a little happy as they made their way through the cool box.

Sebastian and I went for a swim and he fucked me in the water. The others saw us and I didn't managed to get out of the water until all of them had fucked me.

When I got back to the towel that one of the guys had lent me, the guy who had fucked me right after Sebastian asked me to masturbate for them; so I did. They were quite impressed at how quickly I orgasmed 2 of them saying that they wished that their girlfriends came that quickly. I didn't tell them about the O-Shot.

After a while Sebastian said that it was time to go and we climbed back up the steep path to the car. The guys swapped seats so that I had a different guy on one side of me in the back so I had a different hand playing with one of my tits as we drove.

It was another quite long drive, by Ibiza standards, and we eventually came to a village way up in the hills. Sebastian drove the car through the village and it was obvious that they didn't get many tourists.

He parked on the outskirts of the village and told me that we were going for a walk through the village.

"Sebastian, look at me; I'm naked, I can't walk through a village; I'll get arrested or at least have a lot of abuse thrown at me."

"No you won't; the police hardly ever come up here, there are never any problems; the villagers sort out their own problems. As for verbal abuse, I doubt that very much, they let their kids run around without any clothes on and you don't look much older than a kid. Besides, you've got 4 brave men to look after you."

"Well okay, but if there's a problem it's your fault."

"Okay, let's go."

I couldn't believe that I was doing it. Okay, I'd walked through Ibiza town naked only the previous night but this was broad daylight; in a village that probably was still living in the olden times. They couldn't possibly accept a naked woman walking around the place.

Anyway, I did, and they did.

It was so exciting that my pussy was tingling, especially when I saw some yokels and they looked at me. They looked but they didn't stare, maybe Sebastian was right.

It was mainly men and kids that I saw as we walked, and yes, some of the little kids were naked. The strange thing was that most of the men walking about were walking the same way as we were.

We walked right through the village and to a café on the main street. When it looked like we were going in I asked Sebastian if we were really going inside.

"Si, it will be alright."

Going through the front door I saw a few tables and chairs near the door then a large area, about 10 metres by 10 metres at the back. There was a big TV monitor on one wall and a smaller one on an adjacent wall and a few tables and chairs round the other sides. I wondered if the café doubled as a village hall.

One of the guys with us went to bar to get us some drinks while the rest of us went to a table by the door. There were only 4 chairs at the table and the guys stopped me from getting one from another table.

"Sit on our knees or just stand." I was told.

I stood and watched the increasing number of men entering the café. They all looked at me as they walked to the large area.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh didn't Sebastian tell you? We've come here to watch a football match."

My first reaction as to be annoyed; very annoyed.

"A FOOTBALL MATCH; you've got to be joking. I've never watched one of those in my life and I'm not going to start now; Sebastian can you take me back to the marina please?"

"Hang on a minute Georgia; it's not as bad as it seems. Yes, there will be a football game on that big screen; an English team, Manchester something or other, that's why a few of these men are here. But on the other screen will be some videos of naked girls. That's why most of these men are here."

I thought for a few seconds,

"Porno movie, men getting horny, me naked; maybe it won't be as bad as I first thought."

"Well okay," I said, "but if it gets boring I'll want you to take me back to the marina Sebastian."

"Okay, it's a deal. It's about 30 minutes before all the action starts, maybe you'd like to wander around, have a look at the place that I grew-up in."

I picked up my drink and took a sip and thought,

"Maybe I could go for a wander around the village; see if I can see anyone. Daddy took me around a lot of Spanish villages in previous years so I could guess what this one would be like. But hey, wandering around would be better than just standing here."

I finished my drink then announced that I'd be back later. I walked out hoping that they wouldn't go and leave me stranded with no clothes, no money and no phone.

I did wander around the village, with no fear of getting lost, for about 30 or 40 minutes. I saw a few little kids running around, some of them naked, but the nearest I got to seeing an adult was a girl who was probably a couple of years younger than me. She stared at me for ages and I swear that her hand, which was in a pocket in her skirt, was playing with her pussy. Whatever.

When I got bored I went back to the café and saw that I was the only female in the room, that most of the tables and chairs had been moved to the big area and that all the men were watching the damn football. I walked around the room trying to see if I could distract any of them, without much success.

Then the other monitor came to life.

"Okay," I thought, "maybe the porno would be interesting."

As I looked up at that monitor I thought,

"That place looks familiar."

Then I saw myself in daddy's vest.

For a couple of seconds I was stunned. What the? How the? Why the? Were the 3 main questions that I started to think; then answered myself. That damn what's his name; Alejandro, must have sold a copy of the promotional video that he was making for Pedro. I wondered if Pedro knew.