Georgia Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My initial surprise and possibly anger slowly turned to pleasure. What would these yokels do when they realised that the girl on the screen was the naked girl that was right in the middle of them.

I watched myself doing my first handstand at the gym and the vest puddling at my hands. Then I looked around; some of the men in the room were starting to get interested in the soft porno video and my pussy was tingling.

After a few seconds Sebastian came over to me.

"That's you on the screen isn't it Georgia?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes it is."

"I'm sorry Georgia; I didn't know that they had a video of you. Would you like to leave now?"

"No; I want to see people's reaction when they realise that the girl on the screen is right in amongst them."

"They might rape to Georgia."

"No they won't; but I might let some of them fuck me."

I wandered around the room, pausing in front of the men who were looking at the video of me. Only a few of them took their eyes off the screen to look at me. That sort of disappointed me; at first I thought that they would rather look at a video than the real thing, then I realised that the video was showing close-up shots of my rather wet pussy. I hadn't realised just how wet my pussy can look.

I kept alternating between walking in amongst the men and standing under the monitor that I was on. I wished that the sound was on because I remember making some really sexy moans and expletives.

Just when I thought that the monitor had shown all the footage of me it started with the time that Kate and Zoe went to the gym with me.

"2 girls with gorgeous bodies that might distract the men from me." I thought. I wasn't jealous of them; I like their bodies just as much as the men in that room.

The video ended with us 3 girls in the shower, Kate and Zoe caressing my body whilst rubbing my clit with their fingers.

Shortly after the soft porn videos finished, the football video ended and the men turned to talk to each other.

Someone, or some of the men, must have recognised me from the video and word was obviously spreading because more and more of the men were turning to look at the naked girl standing under the smaller monitor.

Then Sebastian came up to me again and said,

"Someone is going to put the video of you and your friends on again and the men would like you to do as many of the exercises that you can whilst they are being shown in the screen. Will you do that for them?"

I looked around the almost silent room. There must have been 50 pairs of eyes all on me. My pussy tingled and I got a wet rush. I nodded my head up and down.

There was a bit of a cheer and the men around the nearest 2 tables got up and placed their tables next to each other. These tables were about 2 metres by 1 metre, together giving a little stage of 2 metres square.

Sebastian lifted me up onto the 'stage' and I looked at my audience. As I did so, I saw 1 girl at the back of the room. She looked to be younger than me.

I looked at the monitor and waited for the video to start.

I remembered the sequence of exercises so I could get on with them with only occasionally looking at the monitor to make sure that we were in sync.

Obviously, I had to skip the handstand and walking on my hands part because there was no way that I was going to attempt that up on those tables and I couldn't do the parts that involved the workout machines either.

I watched myself getting moved all over the place on the leg spreader machine and I thought how good my pussy looked when I orgasmed with my legs spread as wide as that machine would allow. It was a real opportunity to watch my pussy spasm and the muscles contracting and relaxing. I'd never watched my pussy as it did those things.

As I was doing all the exercises I was looking out at my audience. At one point I wondered how many of those men would be going home to a fat Spanish woman wearing a long black dress. In a way, it gave me some pleasure to know that I had given those men some pleasure.

The other thing that I did when I was doing the exercises, if I had a hand free, was to play with my pussy. Not only did I think that those men wanted me to do so, but I wanted to do it as well.

The first time that I orgasmed I collapsed down onto the table and my body jerking nearly took me to the edge of the table. As I lay there I noticed that a few of the men had stood up so that they could get a better view of me.

I got back to my feet, looked at the monitor and did what I was doing on that. I came twice more during my performance; once because of the work of my hands. And the second time when that Alejandro guy had zoomed in so close to my pussy that I could see right up my stretched hole and even the odd one little hair that was growing at the top of my inner right thigh. I made a mental note to extract that hair when I got back to the boat.

Every time that I was facing the audience I would pick on a man, stare at him and wonder what he was going to do to his wife or girlfriend or daughter when he got home.

One time I looked out I saw that girl at the back of the room. She was staring at me and had one hand up the front of her tiny skirt. I thought that I could see her bald pubes but I wasn't sure.

When the video of Kate, Zoe and myself came to an end Sebastian came over to me and pulled one of the tables away. Then he said,

"Lie down on that and see if anyone wants to come and closely inspect your body."

How could I miss an opportunity like that and I quickly got on my back and spread my legs.

It wasn't long before one of the older men there came over to me. He slowly smoothed his hand over my tits, then down my stomach to my pussy. As one of his fingers entered me he said, in Spanish,

"Such a beautiful young body."

"Muchas gracias." I replied.

About half a dozen other men came over to me and 'explored' my body whilst most of the others started to leave. Of course, the exploring included inside my pussy and it wasn't long before I was cumming for them.

As my waves of pleasure receded Sebastian came over and told me that we were leaving.

I was walked back through the village; this time, as the day was moving on, there were more people out on the streets. I got stared at by quite a few of them and a couple of the women called me a Puta (Whore). I wondered if their men had been at the café and even come and fingered me.

For some unknown reason, the girl from the café followed us through the village. I wondered if she was jealous of me.

We all piled into the car for the journey back to Ibiza town, but instead of me sitting between 2 of Sebastian's mates they got me to lay across their laps. They took it in turns to finger me to orgasm; getting me to turn round after each one.

After both the guys in the back had made me cum the guy in the front seat next to Sebastian got Sebastian to stop while he and one of the guys in the back swapped places so that he could finger me to another orgasm.

I was so glad that I got the O-Shot that has made my pussy so sensitive that I cum dead easy.

Before I got out of the car at the marina I kissed the 2 guys in the back then I leaned over and kissed the guy in the passenger seat. I told Sebastian that he'd get his some other time.

It was just starting to get dark when I got back to the boat and climbed into the shower. As I soaped myself I reflected on my day; it had been a good one and I wondered just how much of it Sebastian had planned. I also wondered, again, how the videos from the gym got to the village.

I was just relaxing on the deck with a tequila when my phone rang; it was daddy. We spent ages catching up although I didn't tell him about just about all of my adventures; I told him that I'd spent most of my time sunbathing or shopping.

Then daddy surprised and pleased me; he told me that he would be arriving in Ibiza the next afternoon for 3 nights and that he would be bringing a customer with him.

Obviously it would be awesome to see daddy again but I wasn't sure about the customer.

As my cabin was the second biggest, daddy asked me to move into one of the smaller cabins for the 3 nights. I started to realise just how much I would have to get done before they arrived; but for the chance to see daddy it was worth it.

After we terminated the call I started to make a list of what I had to do. The most urgent one was to phone Martina and get her to move her hours to in the morning. When I got through to her she told me that someone from daddy's office had already contacted her. "Good old daddy", I thought.

I also phoned the club and told them that I no longer available for the show that I'd said I would be in the following night. I'd really fancied another session with the 'fucking machines', but daddy was more important.

Satisfied that I could get everything done before lunchtime I got my sybian out and climbed on. As it started to pleasure me I realised that I was going to have to be a 'good girl' for a couple of days. I smiled as I remembered that I didn't have any 'decent' clothes and that whoever the customer was, they'd have to accept me wearing clothes that could easily reveal my little tits and pussy at any time.

Just before the sybian started to make me lose control of my body, I decided that daddy must know what clothes that I would have there.

A couple of orgasms later I got cleaned-up and put some of my groping clothes on and left to have another great night of food, drink and groping. Unfortunately I had to leave Groper's Bar at a reasonable time so that I could get a good night's sleep.