Georgia Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, it's a date then."

Tony went off to attend to something or other and I stayed at the bar drinking and getting groped. After a short while one man discovered that he could get his hand up my dress far enough for him to grab my bare tits. That meant that most of my dress got bunched up above my tits attracting more hands to grope me.

I just stood there and loved it, having a couple of orgasms as the hands pleasured me.

I only stayed there for a couple of hours because I knew that I had to be up reasonably early in the morning.

I was woken up by a naked Kate who again joked about me playing with myself in my sleep.

"Where's Zoe?"

"Upstairs riding your sybian, I hope that you don't mind."

"No not at all. Turn around."

Kate did, and I saw her red butt.

"Been punished again Kate?"

"Yep."

"Was it good?"

"Yep."

"Gawd, you 2 are worse than me at times."

"Yep."

"Okay, can you put some coffee on then pick out what you want to wear while I have a shower. You two haven't brought your eggs have you? You need room for fingers in there later."

"No, we remembered."

I went and did what I had to do in my bathroom then went upstairs to find Kate riding my sybian.

Zoe left us to go and select a dress or skirt and top while I poured 3 coffees. Five minutes later the 3 of us were sitting talking; well I was doing most of the talking telling them where we were going and what I expected, hoped, would happen.

Five minutes after that we were all dressed; all 3 of us in totally see-through clothes, and heading to where we could get a taxi.

During the journey I told them what Alejandro had told me about our eggs and the Apps. I have no idea if the taxi driver could understand what we were saying, and if he could, what he thought of us; but I didn't really care.

When we arrived at the Party boat other teenagers had already arrived and some were still arriving. All 3 of us got a few nice comments about our clothes, although I'm sure that it was really about what they could see through them.

There was relatively quiet music being played on the deck and the 'guests' were drinking and dancing. Two girls were already topless so Kate, Zoe and I all took our tops off, stuffed them into our bags and went and joined the dancing in just our see-through skirts.

One girl wearing just a thong bikini, who looked like she was on her own, started dancing with us and when it went quiet she asked me if we'd got our bikinis with us for when we went ashore or swimming.

"No, we'll go skinny dipping."

"Won't they mind?"

"No, I've done it before and so have lots of others."

"In that case, I'll be back in a minute."

Two minutes later she was back having taken her bikini top off.

Ten minutes later the music stopped and someone announced that we were about to get under way and he explained the programme for the day. It was much like I expected and I told the others that I probably wouldn't go ashore and play the party games, instead I'd wait for the raft to return then see what happened.

"Okay," Zoe said, "we'll follow your lead Georgia; you seem to know what happens on these events."

"I wouldn't say that, but I've seen what happened on one trip and I'm hoping that it will happen on this one."

"What's that Georgia?" Kate asked.

"I won't tell you just in case it doesn't happen; I'd hate for you to be disappointed."

"Okay;" Zoe said then continued, "hey, shall we go and get some more drinks?"

We did, and quickly discovered that whatever everyone was drinking was strong because everyone was very happy and lots of the guys were trying to talk to us. As we stood waiting for some Spanish young man to get us some of the punch, or whatever it was, I said to Kate and Zoe,

"What do you think the guys will do to us when we get totally naked?"

"Fuck us; I hope, but are we really going to get totally naked on this boat?"

"Why not?" I replied, "We all like men looking at us and there must be over a dozen girls that are topless already. Getting bottomless is just the next step."

We got our drinks and headed back to where we had been standing only to find that the space had been filled by about a dozen young men and a couple of topless girls.

"Like the skirts girls." One of the young men said.

"Yeah, you may as well be naked." Another said.

"Would you prefer it if we were totally naked?" I asked.

"Fuck yes." Three of the guys said.

"Okay then;" I said, "Hold my glass please." I continued, holding my glass out to the nearest young man.

When he took it I said to the all the guys that were looking at me,

"What? Don't you think that I'll do it?"

That was greeted by a mixture of yes and no and a few other comments, so I just unfastened the button on the waist band of my skirt and let it drop to the deck.

"There guys; are you happy now?" I said then stepped out of the puddle of material and bent to pick it up.

I got a few cheers and a few comments about my bald pussy then I turned to Kate and Zoe. Before I could open my mouth I looked passed them and saw another naked girl.

"Shit;" I said, "I wasn't the first girl to get totally naked. Never mind, your turn now ladies."

Both Kate and Zoe, and some of the guys had turned to see the other naked girl, then both Zoe then Kate unfastened their skirts and they dropped to the deck.

"Okay guys;" I said, "Who's going to volunteer to rub sunblock on us? We don't want to go back to our hotel with red skin."

Of course there were lots of volunteers to help us and all 3 of us let the guys rub the cream onto our tits and pussies. The guy who did me wasn't at all shy when it came to my pussy and his fingers lingered outside, and inside my hole and he was rewarded with me cumming as I stood there.

When I was able to look around I saw that most of the guys near me were staring at me with grins on their faces.

After putting our skirts and the sunblock into our bags we enjoyed ourselves dancing and talking to the guys. As they got 'happier', their hands got more adventurous and I got finger fucked numerous times. The guys got rewarded with 3 more orgasms before I heard, and felt, the engines slow down then stop.

I looked over to the land and saw that we were in the same bay that I'd seen the other day. I guessed that it was the same Party Boat, or another one that used the same cove.

I was also pleased to see some Spanish men push a whole load of plastic, with a hose attached, over the side. Quite a few people were watching as it slowly surfaced and turned into a big raft as more and more air got pumped into it.

The music had stopped and the 'guests' were moving around, trying to see what was going on. I was happy to see that a large percentage of the girls were now topless, and quite a few were bottomless as well.

Some people jumped into the sea and swam ashore when the raft and supplies were pulled ashore, but others, like us, stayed on the boat. Kate asked me why we hadn't gone ashore and I told her hang back and that we might be rewarded in our pussy areas.

"We'll get fucked if we stay on the boat?" Kate asked.

"Maybe, but that wasn't what I was thinking; just hang back and see what happens."

We did, and I was happy to see that the empty raft was tied to the side of the boat by a rope that let it drift about 5 metres from the boat.

"Come on girls," I said, "let's get onto that raft."

We jumped into the sea and swam the short distance before climbing onto the raft.

"What now?" Zoe asked.

"Now we sit on the side and wait."

It didn't take the guys long to realise that by swimming near the side of the raft they could see our pussies and when one of the guys who had been talking to us earlier got near me I spread my legs wider and said,

"Wanna taste?"

He didn't need 2 invites and within a minute he was eating my pussy. Soon, more naked girls were sitting on the side of the raft having their pussies eaten.

At one point I looked up to the boat and couldn't see any more young people up there; all were either on the beach or enjoying themselves around the raft.

I saw one guy get onto the raft and pull a girl to the middle. She pulled him down then pulled his shorts down and started to ride him.

Then I saw Kate being dragged backwards with a big smile on her face; then Zoe, then me. The guys had swum round to a side of the raft with no girls on and climbed on.

A sort of orgy ensued which was quite nice. My hole got filled with 3 lots of male cum and I came 4 times before the orgy died down and people started swimming to the beach.

Kate, Zoe and I followed and we soon got some more drinks and watched the silly games. It was funny watching the naked girls mix with those girls who, for whatever reason, didn't take their bikini bottoms off; all joining in with the guys wearing their swimming shorts. A few of the guys, and the girls got totally wasted and I wondered how they'd manage to get back to the boat.

I saw one totally naked girl flat on her back on the sand, with her legs spread wide. She was shouting,

"Come and get it."

I watched one young man stagger over to her, pull his shorts down then get on top of her.

Kate, Zoe and I were happy to just watch; maybe because none of us had drunk that much. When 4 guys came over to us Kate told them to drop their shorts, which they did, and we gave them blowjobs. Zoe got her reward first, all over her face; then proceeded to give the 4th guy his blowjob.

Eventually, the beach party was over and the Spanish guys used the raft to get things back to the boat. They also put the guys and girls, 2 girls who were naked, who were unable to swim back to the boat on the raft and we watched as they were man-handled up onto the boat. I wondered if any of the Spanish guys groped the drunk, naked girls as they lifted them.

The boat ride back was just as noisy with people dancing all over the deck. The only real difference to the outward journey was that drunk and half-drunk girls and boys were making- out all around the sides of the boat. Some of the girls, like us 3, were stood at the side of the boat looking out to sea with our hands on the rail and our feet over a metre from the side and about half a metre apart. Most of us were shaking our butts to the music.

Our pussies were invitingly on display, and quite a lot of the 'happy' guys were taking advantage of our position and fucking us. All 3 of us got fucked 3 times; one of the guys who fucked me had trouble cumming and the fuck went on for ages with me cumming twice before he finally did.

One time that I turned around I saw one guy fucking a naked girl who was laid over some sort of barrel; she wasn't moving at all, or saying anything and I wondered if she was unconscious.

After watching topless and some bottomless girls leave the boat, Zoe and I decided to go ashore, onto the harbour, naked as well. Kate wasn't too keen but didn't want to be left out so 3 naked girls walked the 100 metres or so to where we could get a taxi back to the marina. The taxi driver just acted like we were fully clothed and didn't say a word all through the journey.

Back on daddy's boat we all collapsed on the deck and all 3 of us must have fallen asleep. The next thing that I remember was waking to the vibrations and noise of my sybian as Kate rode it to what looked like a very pleasurable orgasm.

After each of us had had a pleasurable sybian ride we took it in turns to use the shower in my cabin before going over to the café to get something to eat and let the early evening patrons stare at the 3 naked girls. Manuel thanked us for our custom with a free bottle of tequila.

As we ate I asked Kate and Zoe if they wanted to join me on a visit to Groper's Bar. I told them that I had a little surprise for them that might just make them a little jealous.

I still wouldn't tell them what the surprise was as I put on a dress instead of a skirt and top like they both put on, when we got ready to go out.

"You're tits won't get as much attention in that dress." Kate said.

"Maybe." Was all I said.

About 10 o'clock, 3 girls wearing totally see-through clothes got a taxi round the harbour then walked up to Groper's Bar. We went straight to the bar and saw Tony. He brought 3 bottles of beer over to us and then asked me if I was still happy to do what we had discussed.

When I said that I was, he picked-up a bag then led me over to the middle of the room. I looked back to Kate and Zoe who both had puzzled looks on their faces.

The pillar that Tony chose to tie me to is square and about 30 centimetres across and I saw that he had put some up-turned beer crates at the bottom of the pillar for me to stand on. When I asked Tony what they were for he told me that he didn't want the guys to have to bend down to be able to grope my pussy.

He told me to spread my feet so that they were outside the width of the pillar then he tied my ankles round the pillar so that I couldn't close my feet; not that I wanted to.

Then he moved up and tied my wrists in a similar way. I was expecting my wrists and ankles to be tied something like they were, but I wasn't expecting Tony to tie my waist to the pillar as well; nor was I expecting him to fasten a ball gag in my mouth. Fortunately, he held my bottle of beer to my mouth and let me have one last swig before putting the ball gag in my mouth.

Just as he finished he ran a finger along my slit and I moaned then orgasmed.

"You cum quite easily don't you Lolita?" Tony said. "It looks like you're going to enjoy this."

I nodded my head. I was well and truly at the mercy of the hands that I hoped would soon be exploring all parts of my body and making me cum like I just had.

Tony collected the ropes bag and left me but he came back almost straight away and placed a bucket on the floor between my legs. As he moved away Kate and Zoe came over to me.

It was still relatively early and there weren't many people in there but those that were there were all staring at me. I don't know if Zoe just wanted to say something to me or if she wanted to let everyone know that I was there to be groped; but she came over to me and put her hand on my pussy.

"Gawd girl, you're soaking. I see why that barman put a bucket on the floor. I take it that this is your surprise; it's a good one girl. How long are you going to stay there? Oops, you can't answer me. I'll just make you cum to give you a good start."

With that the fingers of her hand got busy. It didn't take long and I was soon cumming and jerking about as much as the ropes would let me.

Zoe kept her hand on my pussy and as I started to calm down she quietly said,

"Priapus."

Another orgasm hit me.

Zoe stayed with her hand on my pussy until I was back to normal. Then she said another single word, "Enjoy;" before going back to Kate at the bar.

I just stood there feeling embarrassed and humiliated as the strangers looked at me. Yet at the same time I was feeling so sexually aroused that I wondered if the bucket would be big enough to hold all my juices that were dripping out of my pussy.

I was less than a minute before a man walked up to me. He was smiling as his right hand went to my left tit and started mauling it. I moaned as he pulled on my nipple then twisted it around.

Then his right hand slid down my ribs then stomach to my pussy. In one swift move he had 2 fingers inside me. I moaned again as he cupped my pubes then started to finger fuck me.

You guessed it, I orgasmed within a minute of his fingers entering me. I mentally thanked those boys on the beach for telling me about the O-Shot.

That was just the first of dozens of people who looked at the naked me then groped my body in any way that they wanted. The fact that I was a girl in that bar gave them the licence to do just that and the fact that I was naked and tied to a pillar removed any possible sense of embarrassment or reluctance to do whatever they wanted to the unknown girl.

It was so blatantly obvious that I was there to be groped and that they could do whatever they wanted to me; and they did. The smiles and lust on their faces as they groped me just turned me on more and more.

I have absolutely no idea how many orgasms I had that night. I seemed to just come down from one as another started to rapidly build then explode inside me.

At one point I remember seeing Zoe standing in front of me and asking me if I was okay. Of course I couldn't answer her, but the smile on my face must have told her that I was because she said,

"I thought so." Then turned and walked back to Kate.

When the short breaks between orgasms started to get longer as the numbers of customers started to decrease, resulting in the groping becoming less constant; I managed to look around and saw both Kate and Zoe with hands up the back of their skirts and between their legs. I was pleased that they too were being kept happy.

Eventually, Tony came over to me and started to untie the ropes. I almost collapsed onto him as the last rope came off me and he lifted me off the beer crates and sat me on a chair. When he took the ball gag off me he gave me a cloth so that I could wipe the drool off my mouth and chest; then he gave me glass of cola that I downed in one before thanking him.

"Wow Lolita; you were the best girl that has ever been tied to that pillar. Most girls only cum a handful of times but you; I couldn't keep up with the count, you must be knackered; and look in that bucket, it looks like you peed yourself."

"I am, and that isn't pee." I managed to reply.

Kate and Zoe had come over to me and both said that I looked knackered. Kate said,

"I didn't know that a girl could cum so many times one after another."

Zoe added,

"If we weren't going back to England in a couple of days I would want to do the same myself."

"Have you 2 had a good night?" I asked.

"Yes thanks," Zoe replied, "I've lost count of the number of times I've been finger fucked."

Kate smiled and was nodding her head.

"Can one of you get me a beer please?" I asked, "I need some more liquid."

Kate went off to the bar while Zoe sat next to me.

"I suppose that we should get going soon Georgia; daddy will get pissed if we're too late back."

"If you 2 are going back to England the day after tomorrow how about we make tomorrow a special day?"

"What are you thinking Georgia?"

"How about you 2 stay on my boat tonight then all 3 of us go and let your father punish all 3 of us; then we go to the beach then the gym, then a massage; then if we've got the energy I might just take you to a sex show."

"What's that about a sex show?" Kate asked as she walked up to us.

"Georgia's planning a special day for us tomorrow."

"Well whatever it is I'm game." Kate replied.

I went through the day again then said that I knew a club where we could watch a sex show and maybe even join in or put on a show of our own.

"That sounds err 'interesting'. Kate said.

"Yeah, and whatever it is we're in." Zoe added.

"It depends on what else is going on tomorrow night but I know the boss and he's not the type to miss having 3 hot chicks get naked on his stage."

"Well let's hope that he gets to see our hot little bodies then." Zoe replied.

"Oh, he'll want to do that Zoe."

I finished my beer then took my dress from Zoe's hand. Standing up I put it on then said,

"Let's go, we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, and I need some sleep."

As I waved to Tony Zoe said,

"Can I have a ride on your sybian before I crash Georgia?"

"Of course you can."

And that's just about what happened when we got back to daddy's boat. Kate had a ride as well. After we all showered we crashed on my bed with me in the middle.

"Wanna let me make you cum before you go to sleep Georgia?" Zoe asked; "I mean it's all of about an hour since you last orgasmed."