Georgia Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also started moaning and starting shouting, 'yes, yes; more, more'.

I remember hearing the 'teacher' call me a filthy slut then feeling 10 more swats from his belt in rapid succession. Of course, that made my one orgasm turn into 2 then 3.

Just as I started to come down from my high, I heard the 'teacher' say something about teaching the filthy slut a proper lesson then I felt his cock enter my dripping pussy. After I gasped I heard one of the other girls, who was obviously having an orgasm, and I guessed that all 5 of us were being subjected to more swats and a good fucking by the 2 'teachers'; both of which have larger than average cocks.

The 'teacher' fucked me some more before moving on to the next girl and doing the same to her; although I don't think that she came as many times as I did.

"Thank you daddy for paying for the O-Shot." I thought.

When all 5 of us had been fucked I heard an announcement that members of the audience were being invited up onto the stage and they were told that they could punish either end of our bodies for whatever they liked.

Unsurprisingly, the stage soon had lots of people on it and our pussies and mouths were full of cocks and the occasional fingers of what felt like a gentle woman's hand that knew just how to make me cum.

At one point, just after a man had shot his load down my throat, I heard a voice say,

"Thank you Georgia, I'm going to miss that little body of yours, but I've still got Kate's and Zoe's until the leave for university. You really did start something when you blackmailed me."

I looked up as much as I could, and voice recognition and what I could see of the man told me that it was Mr. Billingham. After the instant shock I wondered if he had, or was about to, fuck either, or both of his daughters that were tied to the same pole as I was.

Finally, and after goodness knows how many more orgasms, it all stopped and I heard the curtains close. The 2 'teachers' came along the pole and released our arms and after I dropped to my knees I slowly managed to get up to my feet.

I looked over to the other girls who were also slowly getting to their feet, Kate rubbing the back of her neck. I moved my head in a circle to make sure that my neck was okay.

We walked to the changing room and took it in turns to have a shower. As Kate, Zoe and I waited for our turn we compared red butts and decided that all 3 were redder than ever before and that we were all going to be left with some bruises that would show for a few days.

In a way I was happy with that because it was something that would attract attention, something that I could be proud of.

I asked both Kate and Zoe if they'd recognised anyone who'd used their bodies.

"No, why, did you?" Kate asked.

"Your father was there, he fucked my throat."

"Bloody hell," Zoe said, "I wonder if he fucked us, throat or pussy."

"I'm not going to ask him." Kate replied.

Zoe smiled.

As we walked from the taxi to the marina, Zoe asked if her and Kate could stay on my daddy's boat that night, she wanted to make sure that her father punished them for staying out all night. Of course I agreed and 3 naked girls collapsed on the top of my bed and quickly went to sleep.

The next morning I was awoken by Zoe licking my pussy. When she saw that I was awake she took a breath and told me that it was her way of thanking me for the awesome time that her and Kate had had with me over the last few weeks. After she'd made me cum I rolled over her and did the same to her.

"And I want to thank you two for helping me have so much fun."

I dived into her pussy and made her cum too.

"I take it that that's Kate on my sybian that I can hear?" I asked.

"Yes, you don't mind do you?"

"Hell no. Do you want a go before we all go and face your father?"

"Yes please."

When Zoe got up to go onto the deck I saw a few red lines across her butt. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had quite a few as well. They didn't hurt but they were quite obvious and I smiled to myself knowing that later that day Alejandro, Maria and Valeria would be parading me naked in public somewhere and people would be able to see the red lines and know that I'd been punished.

"You don't have to come with us you know Georgia." Kate said as we 3 naked girls walked round the marina to their boat.

"Oh yes I do; I want one more punishment from your father before you all go back to England. What time's your flight?"

"Two o'clock." Zoe replied.

"Good, just time for 3 punishments then goodbye hugs."

And that's precisely what happened. Mr. Billingham used his belt on all 3 butts, telling his daughters that they'd get the same punishment whenever they were in his house. He also invited me to go and visit his daughters whenever I wanted.

I was tempted but it wasn't practical; they were off to university soon and I wasn't planning on going back to the crap weather in England for quite some time.

After some hugs and watery eyes, I got off their boat and walked back to daddy's. Just as I was walking up onto it I turned and went to the café to get something to eat.

Manuel made a few cheeky remarks about my red butt and even offered to soothe the pains with something or other. He looked disappointed when I told him that there wasn't any pain.

Back at daddy's boat I picked out one of my totally see-through dresses that is very easy to get on and off and remembered to insert my new egg before leaving to meet Alejandro. I didn't take my remote control because I knew that both Alejandro and I can control it with our phones. I also remembered to put my handcuffs and ball gag into my bag and put my dog collar on. I left with the leash dangling down from my neck.

I was sat in the designated bar having a drink whilst I waited for them when my egg burst into life, first with a mild electric shock then a long blast on full power. If I'd have had my drink in my hand at the time I would have spilt it all over me and the glass would probably have smashed on the floor. Fortunately I hadn't quite reached for it when the shock hit me.

I was just coming down from the orgasm that it had caused when Alejandro, Maria and Valeria arrived and sat at the table.

"You bastard;" I said, "I nearly spilt my drink."

Alejandro laughed and told me to finish it quickly because we had to leave.

They led me to a 7 seater vehicle where I met 3 guys that were there to act as minders and lookouts. Alejandro told me to take my dress off before I got into the vehicle and we drove out of Ibiza town with me not knowing where we were going.

We drove for about 45 minutes and parked alongside the road near what Maria told me was a huge hippy market.

Other people were walking passed our vehicle as we got out and I stood there, naked, as Valeria cuffed my wrists behind my back and fastened the ball gag in my mouth; whilst Alejandro got out his big video camera and checked a few things.

Maria was the first to see my red butt and she asked if I'd been spanked.

"Yes," I replied, "my friend's father spanked me this morning and I also got really punished last night."

"Wow girl, you really must have pissed them off; it'll be a couple of days before all those red marks disappear."

I think that I actually blushed a little.

My pussy was tingling and wet and I felt soo excited. I looked down to my chest and saw that my aching nipples were as big and hard as I'd ever seen them.

Valeria then led me into the market by the leash and we slowly walked around. Alejandro was recording the event while Maria was close by, carrying my dress and my phone in her bag. I didn't see the 3 minders but Alejandro assured me that they were close by.

I kept looking around to see the faces of the people who saw me. Most people didn't notice me or they did and ignored me as if they often saw naked, handcuffed girls walking around. Maybe they did.

Some stared at me and Valeria and those people made my pussy even wetter. I saw a couple of young men a few times and wondered if they were going in circles just to get another look at me.

Then my egg burst into life with a sudden blast then settled into a steady fast vibration. I just knew that my arousal would turn into an orgasm quite soon. I knew that I was about to orgasm in front of lots of people and that thought made the inevitable happen even quicker.

When it hit me I had to stop the slow walking and I felt a tug on the leash. Valeria turned and looked at me then said.

"Oh look, my whore is having an orgasm in front of all these people."

She said it quite loudly and that made a few people turn; even stop walking, and stare at me.

This was different to being naked as part of a sex show, different to being naked on a beach where people were expecting to see a naked girl. They weren't expecting to see a naked girl having an orgasm at a hippy market. I was so embarrassed, so humiliated; yet so turned on. People could see my tits and pussy and I could do nothing to cover them. Not that I wanted to; my feet were about shoulder width apart and I could feel my juices leaking out and, in spite of the heat, running down the insides of my thighs. In the few seconds that my brain could think I was soo happy. I wanted those seconds to last forever.

Of course, they didn't and as soon as Valeria saw that I was getting control of my body again, she pulled on the leash saying,

"Stop cumming slave, stop wasting my time and get a move on."

My ball gag wouldn't let me respond; all I could do was to start walking again.

Valeria led me to a stall that sold drinks and she told me to sit on a little wall whilst she got herself a drink. As I lowered myself I lost my balance and sort of fell onto the pavement.

Unsurprisingly, when I think about it, I struggled to get up and to sit on the wall. When I was sat, Valeria used her feet to push my feet apart revealing all of my wet, shiny, swollen, bald little pussy to everyone who passed by; or in a couple of cases, stopped and stared at me.

Valeria stood away from me, slowly drinking whilst Alejandro continued recording both me and the young men who'd stopped to stare at me.

Then I saw Maria walk up to Alejandro and get a phone out. The fast vibrations of my egg got supplemented by a series of electric shocks and I started orgasming almost instantly.

How I didn't fall over, or off the little wall, I will never know, but my little body was jerking about and muffled groans and swear words came out of my head. I could feel sweat creeping down my body and I later saw that a little puddle of my pussy juices on the ground below my pussy was forming.

The electric shocks seemed to go on for ever, and as a consequence, my orgasms kept cumming and cumming.

Finally they stopped and the next thing that I remember is Valeria shouting at me, telling me to stop being a lazy bitch and to get up before she spanked me.

"Spanked me!" I thought; "Alejandro never said anything about spanking, but hey, in for a penny."

But it was too late; Valeria pulled me up by one of my pigtails and pulled me over to a chair that was outside the stall selling cold drinks. Before I knew it I was over her lap and she was spanking my naked butt.

"Spread your legs you naughty little girl." Valeria said between the second and third swats.

I did, and wondered how many people there were behind me who could see my pussy. There must have been some because there were at least half a dozen who had stopped to watch me get spanked; and that was only the ones that I could see.

The inevitable happened again and I started cumming again.

"You little slut." Valeria said; "Can't I even spank you without you cumming? Maybe I should let some of these nice people spank you as well? Let's see if you cum for them as well; any volunteers?"

There was, one middle-aged man stepped forwards with a grin on his face. Valeria pulled me to my feet, again by one of my pigtails, the invited the man to sit on a chair. She then told me to get over his lap. As I did so she used one of her feet to spread my feet wide.

I soon felt his hand land on my bare butt, and it was a painful swat. Just as the third swat landed I felt an electric shock inside my pussy. I orgasmed again and the man seemed to take that as permission for his hand to rub my butt then my pussy. That made the orgasm last longer, and my body jerk about even more. I didn't think about it at the time, but I was grateful to the man for holding me so firmly so that I didn't end up on the dusty, gravely ground.

When I finally calmed down, Valeria pulled me to my feet and told me to thank the man. A garbled thank you came out round the ball gag then Valeria started to lead me away from the little audience and back into the rest of the people who were wandering around. It wasn't long before I was back to being not seen, or ignored, by most of the people around me.

As I walked I was thinking that those spankings were so different to the ones from Mr. Billingham and those in the club. Those were out in public where the people around me weren't expecting to see a naked girl get spanked. This made it all so much more humiliating, and so much more arousing.

"That's a nice red butt that you've got there Georgia." Valeria said; "I hope that it doesn't hurt too much."

I grunted through the ball gag and kept walking. It was then that Alejandro appeared in front of me and told us that I'd had enough for one day and for Valeria to lead me back to the car.

Back at the car, Valeria and Maria took my cuffs off and the ball gag out of my mouth then Maria gave me my dress to put on.

"I wasn't expecting the spanking Alejandro." I said after a long drink of water.

"Neither was I," he replied; "It was all Valeria's idea. She gets these 'inspirations' as things unfold. Most of them are great ideas. I hope that your ass is okay Georgia. I never want you to get hurt."

"It's a bit sore but it will be fine. It was only hand spanking so there won't be any real damage. "

"You really are a picture when you cum Georgia; do you jerk about like that all the time or did you put it on just for the camera?"

"I'm like that just about every time; I just can't help it."

"Oh yes, I remember you cumming at the gym, you were all over the place then as well. Don't fight it girl; you just go with the flow. You've got to let me video you doing that lots more times out in public."

"You've got the app to control my egg so you've got the power to make me cum whenever you want."

"And you wouldn't mind?"

"Fuck no; I like cumming."

Just then Valeria lifted the back of my dress up and started rubbing some cream on my butt.

"Sorry about that Georgia, I sort of get carried away and into the role too much sometimes."

"No, no, don't apologise; I liked it."

"Well I could see that but I should have asked you first."

"I forgive you Valeria. Just so long as you don't do any semi-permanent damage and I get to cum I don't mind."

As we drove back to Ibiza town Alejandro asked me if I'd like to be walked along a clothed beach or through a village or town square the same way.

"I've had a couple of hectic days and I need some rest, and my butt needs to get its normal colour back; so give me a couple of days then I'm up for it; and maybe some very public fucking."

"Wow girl," Maria said, "It took me a couple of months to be happy to get fucked in public but you; and so small and young; you're like a real pro. Are you sure that you're not a professional porn star?"

"Fuck no; I'm just a girl who wants to have some fun before going off to university then starting a serious life."

"Well we look forward to helping you with that." Alejandro added.