Georgia goes to University Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Champagne served, they started dancing and gyrating their bodies in the middle of the room. As soon as Matt put his glass down one of the girls went over to him, straddled his legs and pushed her tits into his face.

Whilst doing that I saw her butt gyrating on his lap.

Ben put his glass down and the other girl did the same to him.

After a couple of minutes, both girls got up and swapped places. As they started gyrating their butts on the guy's cocks I realised that my knees had drifted apart and I was idly rubbing my pussy. Not stopping, I looked over to Roxy and saw that she was doing the same.

After another couple of minutes, the girls got up again, dropped their thongs and swapped guys again, but this time, instead of straddling them facing them, they had their backs to the guys faces and it wasn't hips gyrating, they were dry-humping the guys.

The 2 girls were in a sort of trance, staring at the wall above Roxy and me. I wondered if they were on drugs or something and did it really take drugs for them to enjoy that sort of action.

Another couple of minutes later and the girls got up and turned to face the guys. Before they straddled them they unfastened the guys trousers and got out their hard cocks.

When they straddled them again it wasn't dry humping any more, they were fucking for real.

Needless to say that both Roxy and I were getting more and more turned on and the idle rubbing was rapidly becoming furious rubbing. I reached my climax first, quickly followed by Roxy.

When I opened my eyes, the 2 girls had got off the guys and were on their knees between the guys, sucking and licking the cocks. I smiled and wondered if their climax was as good as mine was.

Before they left, the girls topped up our glasses and asked if we'd like any more. I laughed as I wondered if they meant the champagne or the sex.

"Well that was fun." Matt said when the girls were gone.

"So what made you think that Georgia and I wouldn't be offended by you making us watch that?" Roxy asked.

"The conversations that we've had, the fact that you were skinny dipping with us, the clothes that you nearly wore to come out with us, the fact that you were both jilling off whilst those whores were doing that, shall I go on?"

"No, I was just asking, and I'm pleased that we watched you, and pleased that you watched us, a result all round I call it, what about you Georgia?"

"Well I think that it's about time that you 2 guys go off your butts and started eating our pussies."

Roxy and I sat up, pulled our dresses off then perched our butts on the front edge of the sofa and leaned back as Matt and Ben got up and got between our spread knees.

Roxy and I were just getting to the point of no return when the door opened and one of the girls, wearing her thong, came in with another bottle of champagne. Thankfully, neither guy stopped as the girl put the bottle down and left.

Two orgasms and another glass of champagne later, I told the guys to drop their trousers and get on their backs on one of the sofas. They didn't need telling twice and soon, Ben's cock was half way down my throat then all of the way up my vagina. I rode him to another orgasm before leaning back on my arms then slowly feeling him go soft inside me.

After a few minutes rest and the rest of the champagne, Roxy and I swapped places and round 2 of the throat and vagina fucking started and eventually finished with all 4 of us cumming again.

I think that by then, all of us just wanted to go back to our apartments and when Matt suggested it we all agreed. Clothes were put back on and we made our way out onto the street where the cold hit us again.

"Carry me." Roxy said, possibly wanting to get some heat from one of the guy's body.

Matt volunteered to give her a piggy-back and up she jumped. I smiled as I saw how her bare butt and pussy were exposed and asked Ben if he'd carry me.

"This should be easy," Ben said bending down a little so that it was easier for me to jump up, "you're about the size of a 10 or 12 year old girl."

I jumped up and when Ben caught me his arms went round the back of my legs and his fingers found their way to my pussy.

"That's nice." I said as he started walking.

All too soon we were back at the apartments and Ben was lowering me to the ground, my dress not going down as quick as my body, much to the delight of a couple of young men who had been following us.

Matt had already put Roxy down and was using his phone to open the door.

Inside there was no sign of Charles but our bags and my parcel were on his desk so we grabbed them and headed to the lift.

Matt got off at the second floor leaving Ben and me going up to the third floor and Roxy to the fourth. Ben turned to me whist the lift was still moving and reached down to the hem of my dress. He pulled it up and off me saying that he was just helping me get ready for bed.

"Can't wait for a bit of fun." Roxy said as she watched what Ben was doing to me.

Ben and I went our separate ways with me shouting that I'd leave my door unlocked just in case he wanted to come and wake me up the nicest possible way.

"Nice." I heard Roxy say as the lift doors closed.

In my apartment I felt secure enough to not lock my door so I didn't, then threw my dress, parcel and bag onto the sofa. I looked out of the window and saw that most of the lights were off in the office block. In the student accommodation it looked like a boy was fucking a girl up against a window and I also saw a naked girl frigging on her bed.

"That's better, but look over here next time." I said to no one in particular as I turned and walked to the bathroom.

******